Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How much should he have been sentenced?
60 is fine 31 16.94%
Should have been life (or worse) 30 16.39%
Should have been less than 60, but charged as an adult 41 22.40%
Should have been charged as a juvenile 65 35.52%
Let him walk the streets 16 8.74%
Voters: 183. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 09:10 PM         #61
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-17-2007, 09:22 PM         #62
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no race card here, but i'm just wonderin where i can get the numbers of juveniles tried as adults broken down by race...

but yeah that's sick, he was old enough to know better. Only excuse is if he himself was molested/sodomized at an earlier age
 11-17-2007, 09:36 PM         #63
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born Supreme said:
Only excuse is if he himself was molested/sodomized at an earlier age
No it isn't

because if this happened to you your little sister you would be singing a different tune
 11-18-2007, 12:25 AM         #64
Gutanig1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
i was locked up with this n*gga well i was in the regular pods and he was in the infirmary. but the bad thing is his dad was locked up too. all in the same jail. smh but im glad this lil fu*ker got 60 years. i use to stay around that area and that couldve been my lil sister or one of my homies lil sisters. my sister went to school with the lil girl. but the lil dude knew what he was doing cuz he was a hot head and always did some crazy sh*t. at 13 he had beat up a dude who was 17 for 50 dollars and he beat his a.ss! so imagine what he can do and what he did to a little 6 year old girl. i hope they give him the business when he cross that gate. cuz if they did him bad in county, imagine whats planned when he hit the pen.
. THAT IS SAD, BUT WHAT U SAID ABOUT THE POSSIBLITY OF THIS BEING ANY ONES RELATIVE IS TRUE. THEY ON HERE SAYINGTHIS IS A HARSE PUNISHMENT. BUT WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR LITTLE SISTER? I FEEL BAD FOR HER BEACUSE SHE HAS A WHOLE LIFE TO LIVE AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY THIS HAS PROBABLY fu*kED UP HER MIND. AND HE OBVIOUSLY HAS MENTAL ISSUES 2. I WONDER WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS? WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS? A 13 YEAR OLD KID SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEENABLE TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS AT THOSE TYPES OF HOURS. HE SHOULDA BEEN HIS a.ss IN THE BED. HIS PARENT CLEARLY WEREN'T DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.
 11-18-2007, 08:05 AM         #65
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t, there goes his teen life and adult life - gone
 10 years ago '04        #66
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 worldrecords said:
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk
WTF she was 6 years old dumbass

He r*ped a fu*king 1st grader n*gga not a teenager... The article said the fu*king babysitter dropped her off... Non reading a.ss n*gga

STFU
 10 years ago '04        #67
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Domic462 said:
We know she was 6 but at the same time taking his whole life is just wrong I mean adult r*pers don't even get that much time was the girl he r*ped white or what and how do you know that this guy is black. You got any pictures to prove it or what.
Adults who r*pe, sodomize and a.ssault girls who are younger than 12 do get 60 years in some cases life

U all see r*pe and immediately think that is all that went on... If the boy had only r*ped her v*ginally and not beat her he would have only got 20 to 40 years more than likely 25 with a chance of parole somehwere

But look at what he is charged with... r*pe of course which is constituted as v*ginal s3x without permission which depending on the nature could be anywhere from 10 to 30 years by itself... Sodomy is one charge that carries 10 years (Who a.ss fu*ks a 6 year old)... a.ssault is another charge and he a.ssaulted a 6 year old so that is between 10-20 years and the attempted sodomy i dont get...

If he sodomized i dont know how u get him for attempted sodomy as well... But thats why he got 60 years he ommitted at least 3 crimes and thats not even including kidnapping which he was also charged for
 11-18-2007, 09:16 AM         #68
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this is fu*ked up on all counts. This boy obviously needs parents, not prison r*pe for 60 years. n*gga was hardly out of middle school.
 11-18-2007, 09:36 AM         #69
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
dont pull out the race card..if he was that stupid he deserved it whether hes black or not...iono about 60 years thats kinda overdoing it...but i mean think of it this way..if he never did it hed never be doing this time

exactly people here on boxden are quick to say its cause he or she is black, not this time. the jit r*ped a little girl and he's getting whats coming to him. in all reality it should have been more.
 11-18-2007, 10:15 AM         #70
danagirl06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was wrong but i dont think he should have gottin all them damn years becuz he gone spent almost the rest of his life in jail and he only 15, i wonder whats he goin to do after he gets out
props plz
 11-18-2007, 10:45 AM         #71
incrediblepiff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
itll be appealled and lowered but i haev a feeling this nugga will get out and r*pe again its prob in his dna no homo
 10 years ago '04        #72
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1358 1358
13 and 6......nah, that's aint right at all. She's 6.....like first grade. I don't know about 60 years though.
 10 years ago '04        #73
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yall gotta quit with da dic n da b00ty sh*t... When it s a r*pe or s3x crime sodomy is any kind of s3x
 10 years ago '05        #74
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 394 394
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yall gotta quit with da dic n da b00ty sh*t... When it s a r*pe or s3x crime sodomy is any kind of s3x

He is rite....

It also has a range of similar euphemisms.[1]

While in theory this may include heteros3xual oral s3x, anal s3x, masturbation, and bestiality, in practice such laws are primarily enforced against s3x between men (particularly anal s3x).[2]

Historians dispute the reason for the emergence of such laws, but they have roots in antiquity, and are linked to religious proscriptions against certain s3x acts. Contemporary supporters of sodomy laws argue that there are additional reasons for retaining them. They include public health concerns about anal s3x, or concerns that legalisation of homos3xuality will lead to a declining population.

Sodomy laws can be found around the world. Today, consensual homos3xual acts between adults are illegal in about 70 out of the 195 countries of the world;[3] in 40 of these, only male-male s3x is outlawed.[4] This number has been declining since the second half of the 20th century.
 11-18-2007, 02:20 PM         #75
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
He wasn't oversentenced (I often think s3x offenders are given sentences that are too light, they got it right here), for him to do something like that to a 6 year old, when he was only 13, shows he's seriously deranged. I wouldn't have a problem with them locking him up forever, because not only has he possibly destroyed that girl's life, but s3x offenders are known to repeat their crimes, would you want this guy out where he can get to your daughters or sisters?
yeah really, we all were conscious of our surroundings when we were 13 years old.
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #76
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
he needs some mental help and examination....then some jail time buh i dont believe in no 60 yrs if u 13 yrs old committing a crime....and i HAVE a little sister so das hard 4 me 2 say buh i cant see 60....das over double life ..i can see if the lil gurl died buh id giv da n*gga 20 yrs and pending on behavior and extent of the case and progress, maybe he'd get out earlier...MAYBE.

oh and registered s3x offender
 10 years ago '05        #77
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
he should have been shot. . . . .what kind of person does that to a child even if its another child who has done it. . .execute that little bastard. . .
 11-18-2007, 03:14 PM         #78
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 years for sodomy, and 10 years for attempted sodomy.
does he really need those last 10 years? "attempted" sodomy? how the fu*k you gonna give someone time for sodomy, then for attempted sodomy. he did the sh*t. he didnt "attempt" to.
 10 years ago '04        #79
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
51 consecutive years. cats get less for 1st degree murder. the legal system on some bullsh*t. they do what they want how they want it. its no longer about giving someone a chance to reform in jail, just hard a.ss punishment.
 11-18-2007, 04:10 PM         #80
SwllwtheShards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmills15 said:
its no longer about giving someone a chance to reform in jail, just hard a.ss punishment.
it hasnt been that way for about 15 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago