Nov 17 - 15-Year Old Sentenced to 60 Years for Rape

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How much should he have been sentenced?
60 is fine 31 16.94%
Should have been life (or worse) 30 16.39%
Should have been less than 60, but charged as an adult 41 22.40%
Should have been charged as a juvenile 65 35.52%
Let him walk the streets 16 8.74%
Voters: 183. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
if it was my daughter i'd probly tell em to give him life. but i still know that the 60 with a 51 year minimum is steep.
 10 years ago '04        #42
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 whatidoiswrong said:
Not that this matters or anything, but Mr. Burnett is a black boy.......... that is all.
So? Don't make it a race thing. Didn't matter if he was Chinese.

Rape is despicable. The girl was 6. WTF?

fu*k that n*gga. And his momma.
 10 years ago '07        #43
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Dude only got 51 years. That poor little girl is gonna be fu*ked up forever.
 10 years ago '07        #44
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 HHS said:
He wasn't oversentenced (I often think s3x offenders are given sentences that are too light, they got it right here), for him to do something like that to a 6 year old, when he was only 13, shows he's seriously deranged. I wouldn't have a problem with them locking him up forever, because not only has he possibly destroyed that girl's life, but s3x offenders are known to repeat their crimes, would you want this guy out where he can get to your daughters or sisters?
Completely. How are people saying 60 is too much? He r*ped a 6 year old girl. What if that was your sister or daughter.

Also I never get why people blame parents always. There are some people in this world no matter how the parenting is are just sick. Look at Ted Bundy, he has claimed and so have family friends and psychologists that he had a very loving childhood, quite normal. And look at the crimes he committed. Some people just do sick stuff, good or bad parents.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 11-17-2007 at 07:37 PM..
 11-17-2007, 07:37 PM         #45
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well a 15-year old white kids is facing 15 till life here in Ohio for k!lling a cop
 10 years ago '06        #46
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
well, one thing for sure..he got what he deserves.
 10 years ago '04        #47
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 sincere vega said:
even if he is 15...
he shouldnt spend 60 years locked up...
hes still a child... he should recieve counseling.. psychiatric treatment..
people that do crazy sh*t like that are sick... it stems from problems in the home..
his parents should do 60 years!!!

AND

black DOES make a difference...
the little girl.. my heart goes out to her... she is a victim.
but so is the child.
i feel that the system is making an example out of him BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

not sure how many of you here are black... if any...
but us young blacks tend to walk around really feelin like this is an equal world.. a nice fair balanced world...
its not
white people still deep down inside feel that WE carry the mark of CAIN..
if that kid was asian or latin or any other shade of brown it wouldnt have been so severe...

but he was a BLACK child... 60 fu*kin years..
in 20 years he wont even remember what he did ...

and those of you have the NERVE to say... "what does bein black have to do with it" everything...
if it was any other race, now im not sayin that punishment and reconditioning isnt necessary (because to the ignorants out there, thats what confinement is supposed to be...) another option or options would more than likely have won out...

OPEN YOUR EYES, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, BUT NEVER SHUT YOUR EYES AGAIN...

THE WORLD IS STILL THE WORLD..

PRAY FOR THAT CHILD

AND

THAT LITTLE GIRL...

THE WORLD FAILED THEM BOTH

my dude, i resepect how u came off wit ur lil message here, it wasnt pure ignorance as many of the posts along the same lines r...but come on...gimme a fu*kin break

i swear to god.....1 OF THESE DAYS, some news is gonna break like this, and a black judge is gonna sentence a black kid the same way...r yall gonna say, "he an uncle tom"?

is the judge of this white????

is the lil girl white????

nobody has even mentioned either of these factors
 10 years ago '06        #48
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 worldrecords said:
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk
It was a 6 year old dipsh*t. And he was 13. The fu*k would they be doing at a party drinking? Too much Family Guy?
 10 years ago '05        #49
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
Im very much against on what that kid did, i just think somebody that represented him should of told him to plead for insanity.
 10 years ago '04        #50
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
Well a 15-year old white kids is facing 15 till life here in Ohio for k!lling a cop

well...honestly who do u feel worse for the little girl waitin for mommy to come home that gets kidnapped, beaten, fu*ked (anally & v*ginaly) & left for dead by some train tracks...or for a cop that died in the line of duty???
 10 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 casper said:
well...honestly who do u feel worse for the little girl waitin for mommy to come home that gets kidnapped, beaten, fu*ked (anally & v*ginaly) & left for dead by some train tracks...or for a cop that died in the line of duty???
Exactly. I feel for both parties. I hate hearing about cops getting shot, but they know the risks of their jobs. It's rough out there and I'm sure this is explained to them in training as well as when they get evaluated. But it's even worse for this little girl. She has to go through the rest of her life remembering what happened. She's still a baby. It's fu*ked up.
 10 years ago '05        #52
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
life with no possibility for parole
 10 years ago '05        #53
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
how did he get 10 years FOR sodomy, then another 10 years for ATTEMPTED sodomy?

this whole damn story is crazy....form beginning to end
 10 years ago '05        #54
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 sincere vega said:
even if he is 15...
he shouldnt spend 60 years locked up...
hes still a child... he should recieve counseling.. psychiatric treatment..
people that do crazy sh*t like that are sick... it stems from problems in the home..
his parents should do 60 years!!!

AND

black DOES make a difference...
the little girl.. my heart goes out to her... she is a victim.
but so is the child.
i feel that the system is making an example out of him BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

not sure how many of you here are black... if any...
but us young blacks tend to walk around really feelin like this is an equal world.. a nice fair balanced world...
its not
white people still deep down inside feel that WE carry the mark of CAIN..
if that kid was asian or latin or any other shade of brown it wouldnt have been so severe...

but he was a BLACK child... 60 fu*kin years..
in 20 years he wont even remember what he did ...

and those of you have the NERVE to say... "what does bein black have to do with it" everything...
if it was any other race, now im not sayin that punishment and reconditioning isnt necessary (because to the ignorants out there, thats what confinement is supposed to be...) another option or options would more than likely have won out...

OPEN YOUR EYES, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, BUT NEVER SHUT YOUR EYES AGAIN...

THE WORLD IS STILL THE WORLD..

PRAY FOR THAT CHILD

AND

THAT LITTLE GIRL...

THE WORLD FAILED THEM BOTH

How old are yall n*ggaz fam?

I'm Black and I still say fry his dumb A55. Sure they could’ve sent his a55 to some type Juvenile correctional facility or give him a lighter sentence in prison but, lets face it 90% of the time once released they end up doing the same sh!t. Shame on you for thinking this has to do with race. Like my man said they'll throw you under the cell block for a pistol charge or drugs. I have no sympathy for him. This story just makes me watch my two sons closer.
 10 years ago '04        #55
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
how did he get 10 years FOR sodomy, then another 10 years for ATTEMPTED sodomy?

this whole damn story is crazy....form beginning to end

honestly...i thought about the same thing, but then im like fu*k it, get him for whatever u can...its very very rare every charge u face sticks anyway

they should get him wit attempted murder...she was half unconscious
 11-17-2007, 08:39 PM         #56
yAKO263  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne dats fu*k up ...
 11-17-2007, 08:51 PM         #57
ricandragon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW some people should really evaluate themselve!!! true something might of happen to the boy when he was young to feel like that what he did was ok but it was still wrong and all r*pe is wrong but he did not get 60 years for raping the lil girl if yall read the whole thing it was broken down for all the offenses the boy comitted. i hope that all rapist get that amount of time, i dont have kids but if that was my 6YEAR OLD Daughter i would have k!lled that lil boy and whooped the babysitters a.ss for leaving my child outside unattended.
 10 years ago '05        #58
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
i was locked up with this n*gga well i was in the regular pods and he was in the infirmary. but the bad thing is his dad was locked up too. all in the same jail. smh but im glad this lil fu*ker got 60 years. i use to stay around that area and that couldve been my lil sister or one of my homies lil sisters. my sister went to school with the lil girl. but the lil dude knew what he was doing cuz he was a hot head and always did some crazy sh*t. at 13 he had beat up a dude who was 17 for 50 dollars and he beat his a.ss! so imagine what he can do and what he did to a little 6 year old girl. i hope they give him the business when he cross that gate. cuz if they did him bad in county, imagine whats planned when he hit the pen.
 10 years ago '05        #59
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
im finna look for the article when it first happened. its more detailed than this.
 11-17-2007, 09:07 PM         #60
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone saying he should get off the hook doesn't know anyone close who has gotten rapped

Everything is diffrent once it hits home trust me.......this sh*t isn't a joke free mumia free oj fu*k this little bi*ch a.ss n*gga

If you defend him you deserve 60 years just for being a dumb fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy