Nov 17 - 15-Year Old Sentenced to 60 Years for Rape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How much should he have been sentenced?
60 is fine 31 16.94%
Should have been life (or worse) 30 16.39%
Should have been less than 60, but charged as an adult 41 22.40%
Should have been charged as a juvenile 65 35.52%
Let him walk the streets 16 8.74%
Voters: 183. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 03:10 PM         #21
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
i can say with confidence that just because he was a teenager, does NOT mean he knows whats right or wrong..
bullsh*t any body with a bit of common sense knows that RAPING AND fu*kING A 6 YEAR OLD CHICK UP THE BUTT, is wrong in every sense of the word i dont see why this is so difficult for some of you people, r*pe is r*pe reguardless of age, everyone should no better..this level of disrespect for women by men is classless and sadistic
 10 years ago '05        #22
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 whatidoiswrong said:
KSDK - A teen who was 13 when he sodomized and a.ssaulted a 6-year-old neighbor has been sentenced to 60 years in prison.

Sherman Burnett was sentenced Thursday. He had earlier pleaded guilty after he was certified to stand trial as an adult. He was the youngest inmate ever housed at the St. Louis County jail.
Advertisement

The victim was found more than 13 hours after she disappeared. It happened in November 2005.

The girl's babysitter had dropped her off in front of her home on Rhea Street in Spanish Lake. For the next 13 hours, the child became the subject of an area-wide search, including SARAA and Amber Alerts.

Around 5:30 a.m. the next day, St. Louis County Police found the child semi-conscious in the backyard of a neighbor's home, 200 feet from the girl's house. She was badly beaten and cold.

Investigators believe she had crawled from some nearby train tracks where the a.ssault may have occurred.

At the sentencing Thursday, the judge said the victim wrote that she wanted her attacker to spend 60 years in prison, which is what the judge decided the sentence would be.

The sentence includes 20 years for a.ssault, 20 years for kidnapping, 10 years for sodomy, and 10 years for attempted sodomy.

The sentences will be consecutive, and Burnett would be eligible for parlole after 51 years in prison.

Burnett's attorneys had asked that he be placed in a program for violent juveniles. The judge rejected that request.

KSDK

Bubba's licking his chops right now...........

Wow what the hell is wrong with kids these days?

First WTF is wrong with some of yall? This dude did some sh*t that he should not have done. This little si(k fu(ker should have been doing homeworks are getting ready for school. There is not excuse for his actions at all and he should pay for it. I don't give a sh*t what race you are this bad lil fu(ker should've been sentenced to 100 yrs. Once you r*pe someone you scar them for life. I thank this judge for realizing this was a si(k bastard and hopefully he gets the 60 years. The laws should change on this type of crime it's way to easy. This is coming from a parent.

Fu(k a r*pest, k!ll em all

Last edited by Jaiden05; 11-17-2007 at 03:27 PM..
 11-17-2007, 03:18 PM         #23
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts siad for both of them......... I wonder what the 13 year old kid heard, and saw as a child himself. Maybe he was r*ped, molested or something. Kids dont just pull out there d*cks and shove them in a girls a.sss. Something must have happened to that kid, to make him think it was "ok" to be done.

Suck for the girl........ she might not get over it, and therapy is needed asap. Plus who the fu*k drops of a kid at the front door and leaves, without making sure she got in, or parents came out. fu*kin dumb a.ss babysitters.

this entire thing is a tragedy.....
 11-17-2007, 03:27 PM         #24
EXODUS DIED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good, glad hes going to waste if life in prison.
 10 years ago '04        #25
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
"OH HE'S BLACK... NO WONDER HE GOT 60YRS"
 11-17-2007, 03:37 PM         #26
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toss him and his parents off the side of a jagged cliff, problem solved.
 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM         #27
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EXODUS DIED said:
good, glad hes going to waste if life in prison.
real talk
 10 years ago '05        #28
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Mr 315 said:
and you had to point this out because...
hope he enjoys the next 51 years of his life
Man you got tha finest asian girls on yo sig....

A couple of em reminds me of my chick.
 11-17-2007, 03:59 PM         #29
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's exactly what he gets, idc if he's black white asian, young old, you do some sh*t like that your sick, they just caught him at a early age! pay the price for your consequences
 10 years ago '06        #30
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
good, what kinda sh*t is that
she was a baby and this n*gga was already 13 thats a 7th grader
he knew exactly what he was doing
 10 years ago '04        #31
nastynotic 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 302 302
 Jaiden05 said:
Wow what the hell is wrong with kids these days?

First WTF is wrong with some of yall? This dude did some sh*t that he should not have done. This little si(k fu(ker should have been doing homeworks are getting ready for school. There is not excuse for his actions at all and he should pay for it. I don't give a sh*t what race you are this bad lil fu(ker should've been sentenced to 100 yrs. Once you r*pe someone you scar them for life. I thank this judge for realizing this was a si(k bastard and hopefully he gets the 60 years. The laws should change on this type of crime it's way to easy. This is coming from a parent.

Fu(k a r*pest, k!ll em all

I totally agree coming from a Parents view!
 10 years ago '04        #32
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
whoever here said he didnt really know what he was doin is full of sh*t

i lost my virginity at 13, i knew exactly what i was doin, used a condom & everything

if this kid didnt know what he was doin, he wouldnt have left her by the tracks
 11-17-2007, 05:12 PM         #33
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 worldrecords said:
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk
wat 6 year old is drunk at parties? but 60 years is too much, the punishment needs to fit the crime and the age, 20 years would have been fine
 10 years ago '06        #34
JFK360 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0

adult r*pers don't even get that much time

[pic - click to view]

THATS THE TRUTH RIGHT THERE THO, BUT I DONT THINK 60 YEARS WAS THAT BAD.................. BUT YOU AND EVERYBODY KNOW THAT BOY WILL BE HOME BEFORE WELL BEFORE HE'S 30
 10 years ago '04        #35
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 worldrecords said:
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk

did u even read the article... the girl was six years old... party? drunk? dude wat is wrong with u?

and again, she was six years old..?

Last edited by Khazano; 11-17-2007 at 05:32 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #36
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 worldrecords said:
What, n*gga u sound stupid as hell, saying they was drunk at a party. y in da hell would a 6yo little girl be fuc*** drunk, And y would a 6yo be at a party with a 6yo. n*gga u sound like stupid fool.
 10 years ago '07        #37
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 Domic462 said:
We know she was 6 but at the same time taking his whole life is just wrong I mean adult r*pers don't even get that much time was the girl he r*ped white or what and how do you know that this guy is black. You got any pictures to prove it or what.
I know adult r*pers dnt get dat much time. they didnt only charge him for r*pe dumbass, he was also charged for kidnapping. read da whole fuc*** story.
 10 years ago '04        #38
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 whatidoiswrong said:
Not that this matters or anything, but Mr. Burnett is a black boy.......... that is all.
If it didn't matter, why did fu*k did you point that out?
 11-17-2007, 05:59 PM         #39
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad they got that n*gga. sh*t they need to sentence all pedophiles like that. Ask the victim how long they want the fu*k in jail and toss em in there no questions asked. Those fu*ks be gettin off 2 easy, a small time drug dealer fu*ks around and can get 15-20 years in a ruthless prison, but what the pedo's get? Like 5 years in some minimum security rehabilitation program and released back into society with they name in a database that barely anyone checks? Then the majority of them n*ggas end up as repeat offenders? fu*k that, I say we take it back to Africa and burn them n*ggaz alive in public.
 11-17-2007, 06:41 PM         #40
sincere vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if he is 15...
he shouldnt spend 60 years locked up...
hes still a child... he should recieve counseling.. psychiatric treatment..
people that do crazy sh*t like that are sick... it stems from problems in the home..
his parents should do 60 years!!!

AND

black DOES make a difference...
the little girl.. my heart goes out to her... she is a victim.
but so is the child.
i feel that the system is making an example out of him BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

not sure how many of you here are black... if any...
but us young blacks tend to walk around really feelin like this is an equal world.. a nice fair balanced world...
its not
white people still deep down inside feel that WE carry the mark of CAIN..
if that kid was asian or latin or any other shade of brown it wouldnt have been so severe...

but he was a BLACK child... 60 fu*kin years..
in 20 years he wont even remember what he did ...

and those of you have the NERVE to say... "what does bein black have to do with it" everything...
if it was any other race, now im not sayin that punishment and reconditioning isnt necessary (because to the ignorants out there, thats what confinement is supposed to be...) another option or options would more than likely have won out...

OPEN YOUR EYES, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, BUT NEVER SHUT YOUR EYES AGAIN...

THE WORLD IS STILL THE WORLD..

PRAY FOR THAT CHILD

AND

THAT LITTLE GIRL...

THE WORLD FAILED THEM BOTH

Last edited by sincere vega; 11-17-2007 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: THOUGHT ABOUT IT
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago