Nov 17 - 15-Year Old Sentenced to 60 Years for Rape

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How much should he have been sentenced?
60 is fine 31 16.94%
Should have been life (or worse) 30 16.39%
Should have been less than 60, but charged as an adult 41 22.40%
Should have been charged as a juvenile 65 35.52%
Let him walk the streets 16 8.74%
Voters: 183. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 01:25 PM         #1
6154 pageviews
132 comments

whatidoiswrong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 17 - 15-Year Old Sentenced to 60 Years for r*pe

KSDK - A teen who was 13 when he sodomized and a.ssaulted a 6-year-old neighbor has been sentenced to 60 years in prison.

Sherman Burnett was sentenced Thursday. He had earlier pleaded guilty after he was certified to stand trial as an adult. He was the youngest inmate ever housed at the St. Louis County jail.
Advertisement

The victim was found more than 13 hours after she disappeared. It happened in November 2005.

The girl's babysitter had dropped her off in front of her home on Rhea Street in Spanish Lake. For the next 13 hours, the child became the subject of an area-wide search, including SARAA and Amber Alerts.

Around 5:30 a.m. the next day, St. Louis County Police found the child semi-conscious in the backyard of a neighbor's home, 200 feet from the girl's house. She was badly beaten and cold.

Investigators believe she had crawled from some nearby train tracks where the a.ssault may have occurred.

At the sentencing Thursday, the judge said the victim wrote that she wanted her attacker to spend 60 years in prison, which is what the judge decided the sentence would be.

The sentence includes 20 years for a.ssault, 20 years for kidnapping, 10 years for sodomy, and 10 years for attempted sodomy.

The sentences will be consecutive, and Burnett would be eligible for parlole after 51 years in prison.

Burnett's attorneys had asked that he be placed in a program for violent juveniles. The judge rejected that request.

KSDK

[pic - click to view]

http://www.ksdk.com/news/ .. 6&provider=top

Bubba's licking his chops right now...........

Last edited by whatidoiswrong; 11-17-2007 at 02:15 PM..

132 comments for "Nov 17 - 15-Year Old Sentenced to 60 Years for Rape"

11-17-2007, 01:44 PM         #2
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the title is misleading, the dude was 13 in 05 so he's 15 now.
 11-17-2007, 01:47 PM         #3
Mr 315  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whatidoiswrong said:
Not that this matters or anything, but Mr. Burnett is a black boy.......... that is all.
and you had to point this out because...
hope he enjoys the next 51 years of his life
 10 years ago '04        #4
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
wow thats crazy man
 10 years ago '05        #5
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
he's pretty much done in life
 10 years ago '05        #6
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk
 11-17-2007, 02:03 PM         #7
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukin dumbass....i actually had a feelin his dumbass would b black.......

fu*kin ignorant a.ss zzzzzz makin black ppl look bad
 11-17-2007, 02:04 PM         #8
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worldrecords

the gurl was fu*kin 6 years old!!

SIX!!!
 10 years ago '05        #9
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
dont pull out the race card..if he was that stupid he deserved it whether hes black or not...iono about 60 years thats kinda overdoing it...but i mean think of it this way..if he never did it hed never be doing this time
 10 years ago '07        #10
lilpotter127 
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
hes 15 now but he should be put in a juvenille program till hes 18
 11-17-2007, 02:14 PM         #11
whatidoiswrong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
and the title is misleading, the dude was 13 in 05 so he's 15 now.
My bad on the thread title........

But wouldn't the sentence factor in the age he was when he committed the crime?

I guess not in this case........

And for the record, it's not me trying to pull out a race card; I was just trying to answer the inevitable questions from posters wondering if he was black. So, I made the comment in post #2 based on anticipation, really............

And personally, I think the sentence is a little bit harsh; the average pedophile (adult) doesn't get that much time..............

Last edited by whatidoiswrong; 11-17-2007 at 02:16 PM..
 11-17-2007, 02:20 PM         #12
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 worldrecords said:
the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk
SHE WAS 6 YEARS OLD fu*kER!

6 year olds dont concent to s3x.

6 year old girls dont drink at partys
 10 years ago '06        #13
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
he sodomized the girl. thats pretty deliberate. 13 years old and putting your d*ck in a 6 year old girls a.ss, thats not just a slap on the wrist type of punishment. he shouldve faced time as a minor in juvenile facilities, then some time as an adult in prison. he should have a chance at parole when he gets older. i dont know if its 60 years guaranteed, but if he serves all 60 its too much. he should get a shot at parole when hes older.
 10 years ago '04        #14
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
he r*ped/sodomized/assaulted a 6 year old kid

"the fuk is with this over sentencing bulsh*t...i bet it wasnt really even r*pe.. he was probly at a party and all that and him and the other chik were drunk"

u r a fu*kin ignorant idiot...bi*ches r fu*ked up in this world, but not all of em just get drunk fu*k guys & call r*pe....they found her barely conscious at 5:30 in the mornin by train tracks...& i repeat she was 6 years old...if u ask me, i think everybody in this country should be able to hit this kid with the rock of their choice from 5 feet away

sad thing is this girl is gonna be fu*ked up for life, theres so many ways this could destroy a child, as if there aint enuff fu*ked up sh*t in this world already, she gotta deal wit that???

i dont care if he was black/white/asian/hispanic/or even an alien...stone him...piss on him....if u dont like what i got to say...fu*k u, this sh*t is sick, he deserves every bad thing that happens in his life...when u 13, u know whats right & whats wrong...
 11-17-2007, 02:30 PM         #15
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
SHE WAS 6 YEARS OLD fu*kER!

6 year olds dont concent to s3x.

6 year old girls dont drink at partys
We know she was 6 but at the same time taking his whole life is just wrong I mean adult r*pers don't even get that much time was the girl he r*ped white or what and how do you know that this guy is black. You got any pictures to prove it or what.
 11-17-2007, 02:34 PM         #16
whatidoiswrong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
We know she was 6 but at the same time taking his whole life is just wrong I mean adult r*pers don't even get that much time was the girl he r*ped white or what and how do you know that this guy is black. You got any pictures to prove it or what.
The link shows you a picture of the boy.
 10 years ago '04        #17
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Domic462 said:

does it matter if the girl is white???does it matter if the kid is black??

sh*t dont matter to me...kill his a.ss

he destroyed that girl, she will be scarred for life, how can she ever be the same???emotionally/mentaly/ & even physically the girl is fu*ked up

anybody doin sh*t like that deserves death
 11-17-2007, 02:35 PM         #18
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i got a 6 yr old niece and if someone did this to them i wouldn't give a fu*k what age or race they were they deserve to die in jail or at my hands.

Some of you are not reading the article just put yourself in the parents shoes and think about how you would feel if this happen to your daughter.
 10 years ago '04        #19
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
He wasn't oversentenced (I often think s3x offenders are given sentences that are too light, they got it right here), for him to do something like that to a 6 year old, when he was only 13, shows he's seriously deranged. I wouldn't have a problem with them locking him up forever, because not only has he possibly destroyed that girl's life, but s3x offenders are known to repeat their crimes, would you want this guy out where he can get to your daughters or sisters?

Last edited by HHS; 11-17-2007 at 02:38 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #20
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
i can say with confidence that just because he was a teenager, does NOT mean he knows whats right or wrong..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago