Aztek Escobar-blood In Blood Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
^^ Probably why he got dropped.. lmao!!
 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM         #22
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEA DUDE NEEDS TO FALLBACK I CANT STAND HIS FLOW AND ALL LATINO RAPPERS ARE GARBAGE THATS WHY THEY TRY AND BECOME GANGSTER RAPPERS SAD PART IS THE HISPANIC RAPPER SINCE PUN DIED WAS KILO AKA DOWN YOU KNOW THA GUY THAT SUNG LEAN LIKE A CHOLO THAT DUDE IS fu*kIN TRASH AT THAT
 10 years ago '06        #23
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
basura
 10 years ago '07        #24
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I'm also Hispanic and Yes Dude is trash. I mean I give respect to Latino rappers tryna come but this guy is garbage. I really wish we come out with more rappers like Pun
 11-17-2007, 07:24 PM         #25
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga sound like Shyne on Oxygen. Breathe homie. I only heard this dude rap a few times wasn't impressed. Random fact, I'm cool with this dude cousin. I? think he got dropped off Roc La Familia. Matter of fact I tihnk the whole labelk folded.
 10 years ago '07        #26
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
he goin to warner bro/asylum, and damn why cant there be a latin jeezy or rick ross or beanie sigel why they gotta be like pun joel ortiz or chino xl, his voice is what makes him who he is
 10 years ago '07        #27
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
adress me like a grown up or colombian nectie i'll dress you like grown up
 10 years ago '07        #28
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
any 1 got the mixtape
 10 years ago '07        #29
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 377 377
 93G4Life said:
Big Pun is nice.. Fat Joe hasn't been nice since Big Pun died so stfu!
thats what the fu*k i said if u aint reading right try hook on phonix
 10 years ago '07        #30
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 377 377
 Universal~Mind said:
man no one is talkin bout Pun, vato. Im talkin about lames like AZtek Escobar n his whole tortilla movement.

So calm the fuk down papi n go find a lowrider bike to go ride around the Barrio in. Comprende? essay?
HA! good1 naw b aint no 1 mexican ova here i jus said vato cuz we making fun of sum dude from texas put 2 n 2 together

and i was jus saying we "hispanic" dnt ride rappers cuz they spanish da only 1 who got props like dat was pun thats all i was saying
 10 years ago '06        #31
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,566 | Props total: 20122 20122
 deucekara said:
thats what the fu*k i said if u aint reading right try hook on phonix
Speak for yourself
 11-21-2007, 05:30 PM         #32
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Universal~Mind: I can understand that you don't like the rapper because he is wack (there is a reason why he got dropped from Roc-A-Fella). But Taco movement????

Okay, is one thing to say that he is wack and another to come with the cheap ignorant racist jokes as yours. You don't see any of us telling you that we don't want to hear you're negro movement when Jeezy drops an album? Or we don't need another **** to come out with a song that is about shaking his laffy taffy, when he should be paying child support instead of spending his money on rims. Or, instead of rapping about spending his time on the block, he should be going back to school and not become another statistic in the penitentiary system.

And please, do not go out with the whole cry wolf racist, because you're comments contradict anything that you have to say.
 10 years ago '05        #33
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 bigbarcelona said:
Universal~Mind: I can understand that you don't like the rapper because he is wack (there is a reason why he got dropped from Roc-A-Fella). But Taco movement????

Okay, is one thing to say that he is wack and another to come with the cheap ignorant racist jokes as yours. You don't see any of us telling you that we don't want to hear you're negro movement when Jeezy drops an album? Or we don't need another **** to come out with a song that is about shaking his laffy taffy, when he should be paying child support instead of spending his money on rims. Or, instead of rapping about spending his time on the block, he should be going back to school and not become another statistic in the penitentiary system.

And please, do not go out with the whole cry wolf racist, because you're comments contradict anything that you have to say.

When u can pick out where on my profile where it says what race I am then i'll take u serious.
Until then ill just consider you an ignorant quick to judge no type of sense makin moron.

What u said would be racist, i made jokes. "Spic" is racist, Taco Movement = joke

@you

You lose.
 10 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 bigbarcelona said:

Save Yourself Homie.....

The Taco Movement Spits The Same Shyt.Talking About The Barrio,Lowriders,Gang Life,and Cartoon Looking Hynas. So Fall Back With That Shyt....And You n*ggas Wonder Why Blacks Wont Accept You In The Game Or Anything At That Matter.

YOU CANT BE fu*kIN ORIGINAL!!!

I Give Props To Latino Emcees That TRY Do There Own Thing But Fools Like Lil Rob,Mr. Capone and Them Other East Mexico a.ss n*gga Is WACK!!! And What The Hell Is This Reggaeton Shyt....Taking n*gga Culture and Puttin A Bad Mix On It Is Not Being Original....
 11-21-2007, 06:24 PM         #35
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Save Yourself Homie.....

The Taco Movement Spits The Same Shyt.Talking About The Barrio,Lowriders,Gang Life,and Cartoon Looking Hynas. So Fall Back With That Shyt....And You n*ggas Wonder Why Blacks Wont Accept You In The Game Or Anything At That Matter.

YOU CANT BE fu*kIN ORIGINAL!!!

I Give Props To Latino Emcees That TRY Do There Own Thing But Fools Like Lil Rob,Mr. Capone and Them Other East Mexico a.ss n*gga Is WACK!!! And What The Hell Is This Reggaeton Shyt....Taking n*gga Culture and Puttin A Bad Mix On It Is Not Being Original....
First, learn how to use your capital letters at the appropriate time of writing, you fu*king idiot. Secondly, learn how to fu*king read too. In no way, shape or form did I said that Aztek was even or remotely great, but I stated like most people in here that he sucks. Also, all those other Mexican rappers that you just mentioned indeed suck d*ck, but where in the hell did I said there were good??? Only in you're own mentally challenge, half aborted brain and crack baby infected eyes allow you to come up with such a retarded view.

And by the way, who cares if let's say black people don't think Mexican or any other latino rappers are good. At the end, we are a larger group than blacks, have a larger spending pocket than blacks and white people are the majority that buy records, including hip hop records and NOT BLACK PEOPLE.

Again, you should go back and read my message again. I'm sorry, but due to the fact that I don't speak in ebonics, maybe it's going to be hard for you to comprehend what I wrote on my previous message and get the simple point behind it. Please, do not reply.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-21-2007 at 06:29 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 bigbarcelona said:
First, learn how to use your capital letters at the appropriate time of writing, you fu*king idiot. Secondly, learn how to fu*king read too. In no way, shape or form did I said that Aztek was even or remotely great, but I stated like most people in here that he sucks. Also, all those other Mexican rappers that you just mentioned indeed suck d*ck, but where in the hell did I said there were good??? Only in you're own mentally challenge, half aborted brain and crack baby infected eyes allow you to come up with such a retarded view.

And by the way, who cares if let's say black people don't think Mexican or any other latino rappers are good. At the end, we are a larger group than blacks and white people are the majority the buy records, NOT BLACK PEOPLE.

Again, you should go back and read my message again. I'm sorry, but due to the fact that I don't speak in ebonics, maybe it's going to be hard for you to comprehend what I wrote on my previous message and get the simple point behind it. Please, do not reply.
By The Post You Posted You Was Indeed Furious On How Things Was Aimed At The Latino Rap Culture,So You My Friend Is Catching Feelings Quick.

If You Notice,Dumbass.This How I Type....Do Your Homework Before Addressing A Question Thats Been Ask So Mnay Times and Have Been Answer So Many Times.Its Not My Fault That It Makes It Hard For You To Read,Most Latinos Aint Too Good With The English Language Which Means They Follow Right In The Ebonic Line As You Mention

As I Stated Before,Most Latino Emcees Suck But For You To Catch Feelings and Get With This "Negro Movement" Saying As A Joke When For One.Negro Is Use As A Racist Slur,I Can See The African Movement But It Seem Words Waco Movement Touched You Through The Screen That You Just Beating Down On The Library's Computer.

You Said Your "we are a larger group than blacks and white people are the majority" Which Is Not True Cause Half Of Them People Aint Even LEGAL TO BE HERE!!! Which Cuts That Short.

If I Was You,I'll Take A Deep Breath....Call Up Uncle Juan and Let Him Know You Putting The Latino Culture To Shame With This Bullshyt Blasphemy You Keep Seeing.
 11-21-2007, 06:58 PM         #37
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
By The Post You Posted You Was Indeed Furious On How Things Was Aimed At The Latino Rap Culture,So You My Friend Is Catching Feelings Quick.

If You Notice,Dumbass.This How I Type....Do Your Homework Before Addressing A Question Thats Been Ask So Mnay Times and Have Been Answer So Many Times.Its Not My Fault That It Makes It Hard For You To Read,Most Latinos Aint Too Good With The English Language Which Means They Follow Right In The Ebonic Line As You Mention

As I Stated Before,Most Latino Emcees Suck But For You To Catch Feelings and Get With This "Negro Movement" Saying As A Joke When For One.Negro Is Use As A Racist Slur,I Can See The African Movement But It Seem Words Waco Movement Touched You Through The Screen That You Just Beating Down On The Library's Computer.

You Said Your "we are a larger group than blacks and white people are the majority" Which Is Not True Cause Half Of Them People Aint Even LEGAL TO BE HERE!!! Which Cuts That Short.

If I Was You,I'll Take A Deep Breath....Call Up Uncle Juan and Let Him Know You Putting The Latino Culture To Shame With This Bullshyt Blasphemy You Keep Seeing.
Again you are a fu*king retard. You didn't get my previous message or point and you went out calling crying wolf racist, so you are indeed my friend retarded. And due to the fact that you don't do a thing call "research" you should know that 36 million are legal or more and the other 12 million are illegal, so do not speak on a subject that is too complex for you to understand. You are so stupid, that apparently most whites in this country are illegal too (please, go back and read you're reply). Also, you brought the names of a bunch of rappers that no one was even talking about in the first place. Hell, you think that most people in here (maybe two or three people think he is nice) think that dude is nice, when most hispanics have agree to that he is not. If this doesn't say how stupid you are, then people must not know how to read in this website.

Again, you are a moron, didn't get the point of the first message, you pick what you wanted to hear in other to make you're point valid, but in the end you came out as an ignorant fool that needs to go back to junior high. Again, weren't you told not to reply??? I'm sorry, let me say it to you in ebonics.

U izz not welcum 2 replie in chea, cuz. Yo poouh playa hatuh readin skillz is wack, so you gutz 2 fall back.

Hopefully you get the message this time.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 11-21-2007 at 07:09 PM..
 11-21-2007, 07:08 PM         #38
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha thats funny as soon as they put his face on the XXL milk carton he wants to start grinding again, I guess everyone needs a wake up..Wasnt he signed to ROC?
 11-21-2007, 07:12 PM         #39
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
Haha thats funny as soon as they put his face on the XXL milk carton he wants to start grinding again, I guess everyone needs a wake up..Wasnt he signed to ROC?
Dude needs to realize that rapping is not his thing. That guy sucks a.ss and I can't believe that Jay a.ssociated himself at one point to this dude. He was never good and dude was so wack, he was getting owned before he even dropped an album (apparently he was not as tough as he was saying). Anyway, he needs to cut it out. Dude needs to go back to college and worry about getting an education. That would work for him.
 10 years ago '05        #40
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 jdel said:
this the same n*gga that was getting all emotional in those kanye threads bout his mom.....

lame a.ss n*gga..... thinks hes cool cuz he got 'megas pics in his sh*t.... probably got smacked up by some chicos and hes just venting out in this thread.... he got bout 6+ negative posts bout chicos in this thread
n*gga go play in traffic. U from Miami, u came into a "Aztek Escobar" thread n you got fifty in ya avy? U must be columbian or dominican.

Stfu u lame, JU understand?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish