Aztek Escobar-blood In Blood Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 217
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
8854 pageviews
74 comments


biff 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
Aztek Escobar-blood In Blood Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

 
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: COLOMBIAN NECTIE THE ALBUM COMING SOON, COLOMBIAN NECTIE THE MOVIE COMING SOON:wow:

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.myspace.com/aztekescobar

LISTEN TO HIS NEW SONGS ON HIS PAGE SHI.T IS CRAZY !!!!!!!!

74 comments for "Aztek Escobar-blood In Blood Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 10 years ago '06        #2
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
hate...I was thinking this was the new Nas single lol
 10 years ago '07        #3
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
latinos where u at ? this is our american gangster "blood in blood out" the mixtape. AZTEK ESCOBAR


check out "I lost my voice last night" hes rapping with barley no voice shi.t is crazy!!!!!!!!!!! just imagine when he finds it:wow::wow::wow::wow:


Last edited by biff; 11-16-2007 at 09:47 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4
jerondrick 
space
space
space
$583 | Props total: 12 12
Where can i get it?
 10 years ago '07        #5
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
^^^wish i knew it seems like his page aint ready yet, it should be up soon his new music is crack
 10 years ago '05        #6
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Tell this wack a.ss biggie soundin Vato pile garbage to take his Nas/AZ formulated name back to mexico n open a taco shop. thanks
 10 years ago '05        #7
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Oh yea n cut that tale at the bottom of his mexican fade.
 11-17-2007, 04:31 AM         #8
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude Is Wack Never Had A Hot Song Or Mixtape..............what
 10 years ago '05        #9
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 [BMAN] said:
Dude Is Wack Never Had A Hot Song Or Mixtape..............what
U know how it is tho. when the spanish folks get a new rapper they all wanna put him above 2pac, jay n say his flow is >>> than Az n he got betta metas than pap n that hes the nicest thing since sliced bread.
 10 years ago '06        #10
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 Universal~Mind said:
U know how it is tho. when the spanish folks get a new rapper they all wanna put him above 2pac, jay n say his flow is >>> than Az n he got betta metas than pap n that hes the nicest thing since sliced bread.


very true, its disgusting

dude is fu*kin garbage btw
 10 years ago '05        #11
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 biff said:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: COLOMBIAN NECTIE THE ALBUM COMING SOON, COLOMBIAN NECTIE THE MOVIE COMING SOON:wow:


LISTEN TO HIS NEW SONGS ON HIS PAGE SHI.T IS CRAZY !!!!!!!!
wait man, u have a point! it is crazy how wack he is...
 10 years ago '07        #12
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 377 377
 Universal~Mind said:
U know how it is tho. when the spanish folks get a new rapper they all wanna put him above 2pac, jay n say his flow is >>> than Az n he got betta metas than pap n that hes the nicest thing since sliced bread.
hold up homie, slo ur role im spanish.........and i still think vato is basura...but b4 u say anything else u can't deny big pun was fu*king sick...and nobody is riding fat joe so stfu b4 u open ur fat lips again f*g
 10 years ago '05        #13
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
man no one is talkin bout Pun, vato. Im talkin about lames like AZtek Escobar n his whole tortilla movement.

So calm the fuk down papi n go find a lowrider bike to go ride around the Barrio in. Comprende? essay?
 11-17-2007, 12:23 PM         #14
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
U know how it is tho. when the spanish folks get a new rapper they all wanna put him above 2pac, jay n say his flow is >>> than Az n he got betta metas than pap n that hes the nicest thing since sliced bread.
IM HISPANIC GEE BUT DUDE IS TRASH n*gga NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE RAP GAME ASAP
 10 years ago '06        #15
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 Universal~Mind said:
man no one is talkin bout Pun, vato. Im talkin about lames like AZtek Escobar n his whole tortilla movement.

So calm the fuk down papi n go find a lowrider bike to go ride around the Barrio in. Comprende? essay?


i'm hispanic but this dude is just


at the tortilla movement
 10 years ago '07        #16
biff 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
wow ,they love jay-z american gangster but hate aztek escobar-blood in blood out concept.thts why its so hard for a latino to get in the game specially being colombian
 10 years ago '05        #17
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 biff said:
wow ,they love jay-z american gangster but hate aztek escobar-blood in blood out concept.thts why its so hard for a latino to get in the game specially being colombian
Has nothing to do with being latino or getting in the game. Look at pun. He was loved by many!
U just need originality and Skill n an appealing flow n voice doesn't hurt.

Unfortunately he couldnt get me to listen to any more of his tracks if he sent Ms-13 to my house.
 10 years ago '06        #18
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 deucekara said:
hold up homie, slo ur role im spanish.........and i still think vato is basura...but b4 u say anything else u can't deny big pun was fu*king sick...and nobody is riding fat joe so stfu b4 u open ur fat lips again f*g

Big Pun is nice.. Fat Joe hasn't been nice since Big Pun died so stfu!
 10 years ago '06        #19
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Universal~Mind said:
Has nothing to do with being latino or getting in the game. Look at pun. He was loved by many!
U just need originality and Skill n an appealing flow n voice doesn't hurt.

Unfortunately he couldnt get me to listen to any more of his tracks if he sent Ms-13 to my house.
Co-sign..
 10 years ago '04        #20
DonofDons21 
space
avatar space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
wasnt he signed to the roc???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy