Nov 16 - 50 Cent Asks: If Britney Spears Can Use The B-Word, Why Can't I?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You...

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 10:13 AM         #41
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch is offensive to everybody, not just women..
NOONE appreciates being called a bi*ch

also the point of all this isnt whether u should be allowed to say bi*ch or n*gga but rather WHO they let say it
 10 years ago '05        #42
Chainsaw Rob 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
Britney is garbage, she not that famous anymore so nobody cares what she says so thats y she got away with it. Its still a double standard, but i guess ppl letting her have fun b4 she dies.
 10 years ago '04        #43
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 hustlehard365 said:
this has nothing to do with using the n-word why is that even brought up hes sayin that r*pers are protested when they say bich on records but then britney says it censor free and no protest and do u think if if 50 cent would sign a group like the k!llers that bill oreilly would let that sh*t go unoticed hell no they would picket the front the interscope and boycott like they did pepsi and the muppets to get rid of luda and snoop

ugh rappers are also protested for the "n word"...nas is making an album, whats it called???what r they tryin to do to him for it???

i understand the whole point of his argument, but the fact still remains he also says a word other people cant say
 10 years ago '06        #44
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Are you guys really as stupid as you appear? "Can she say n*gga?" How many times have you heard the word n*gga uncensored on a music video? From 50 Cent or anybody. Probably not too many. Therefore there isn't a double standard with the word, as there is with the word bi*ch in this case.
 10 years ago '04        #45
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
lol funny sh*t goin on wit slim & esco

i understand what hes sayin by the radio censorship...i've been wondering that too...they play curses on some rock sh*t

but...how come nobody is answering this..."if 50 can say bi*ch, can i say the "n word"?
Britney can say it, but other than being racist why would she need to say it? To look cool?
 10 years ago '04        #46
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 JeanJovi said:
Seems like dumbasses are missing the point of the article. 50 is NOT asking to say the word, he's asking why his words get edited out as opposed to other genres of music who actually dont get censored as harshly as hip hop.

Damn, I think there is a hidden section on BX for idiots to gather and discuss stupid sh*t to post in certain threads.

i understand completely what the article means...its all about censorship...but fu*k all the censorship sh*t regardless, hes f!ghtin to say a word he shouldnt say(regardless of the fact everybody says bi*ch) the point still remains he shouldnt say it

(even if people dont understand the article, people r still discussing something that branches off of it)

we r asking the people that r in support of 50(because we cant ask 50) on this...how they would feel if white people started sayin "the n word"...i honestly think it'll be funny if he says "its britney bi*ch" but itll be funny to me just for the fact hes callin himself "britney"...yall r sayin how u'd love to see him do it...well

would u love to see a white rapper/singer say "the n word" would u be in total support of it as u r of 50???or would u get all bent out of shape about it??

nobody should be censored right??everybody has freedom of speech right??unless its offensive to blacks???

these racial threads r k!llin me

andy reid gets a pass cuz hes white, barry bonds targeted cuz hes black, only white people kiss they animals(lmao) sh*t is gettin ridiculous, theres a million more threads that start racial debates, its fu*kin retarded, yall need to grow up
 10 years ago '04        #47
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 2meo said:
Britney can say it, but other than being racist why would she need to say it? To look cool?

y would 50 say "bi*ch" to look like his "p.i.m.p." character???
 10 years ago '04        #48
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 YERCELL said:
Are you guys really as stupid as you appear? "Can she say n*gga?" How many times have you heard the word n*gga uncensored on a music video? From 50 Cent or anybody. Probably not too many. Therefore there isn't a double standard with the word, as there is with the word bi*ch in this case.

good point..

but the fact still remains he wants to say the word & not have it censored...IM NOT AGAINST THAT, sh*t I THINK NUTTIN SHOULD BE CENSORED....

u wanna resort to technicalities about this article...fu*k this article....if men can say "the b word" which is offensive to women, y cant people that aint black say "the n word"

y r u supporting the man that wants to saw a word that may offend people, EVEN IF IT DOESNT HAVE THAT INTENT...but ur opposed to those that say "the n word", EVEN IF IT HAS NO BAD INTENTIONS/MALICE behind it???

ur talkin about censors makin double standards, ur doing the same
 10 years ago '06        #49
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
extremely racist & biased thread. mod should look thru these replies
 10 years ago '04        #50
joeycrakk 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
50 actually speaking some truth here
 11-17-2007, 12:23 PM         #51
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not that he cant say bi*ch... its that if he says it its censored. if he says n*gga that is censored too.
but if brittney says bi*ch its ok
 11-17-2007, 12:33 PM         #52
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Except that "The k!llers" dont talk about how they'll still k!ll people.
 11-17-2007, 12:45 PM         #53
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love how this is a double standard when a girl uses the word bi*ch, and dudes trying to do it.

guess it aint a double standard tho with n*gga right?
 10 years ago '05        #54
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106
I cant believe half the people posting are missing the point.

It has nothing to do with the word bi*ch or n*gga it is all about censorship.

50 does not really care about wanting to use the word bi*ch.

All he is saying basically is when he says bi*ch or n*gga or other profanities he gets censored.

While Britney and other celeb's can say bi*ch and other profanities in their songs and not get censored.

That's the double standard he is talking about involving censorship. He only used bi*ch as an example.
 11-17-2007, 01:59 PM         #55
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
that's what I told your mom when she refused to abort you..

n*gga = a derogatory name used to dehumanize black people
bi*ch = a derogatory name used to dehumanize woman

yeah they're both equally insulting if you ask me.
last time i checked the real definition for bi*ch was a female dog, but then again in this case brittany came correct
 10 years ago '04        #56
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 R_U_Serious said:
last time i checked the real definition for bi*ch was a female dog, but then again in this case brittany came correct
& the n word mean ignorant...whats ur point??

a f*got is a bundle of sticks
 10 years ago '04        #57
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
extremely racist & biased thread. mod should look thru these replies

u right, & its sad thats the sh*t comes up alot these days on this site
 11-17-2007, 02:55 PM         #58
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nig·ger /ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
—Usage note The term zzzzzz is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the zzzzzzs of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1640–50; < F nègre < Sp negro black]

[/ARGUMENT]

And 50 came correct on his analysis of that particular double standard. To bring the N-word into what he was saying is pretty much admitting defeat. How about presenting your own analyis of that particular subject instead of using it as a weak defense for the one already present? Too hard?
 10 years ago '06        #59
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 2279 2279
Ayo look britney can use the B-word (lmao) cause she's a bi*ch is like n*gga, u can say that when u r one...
Fif cant name the video I still k!ll cause........ nobody believes that
 11-17-2007, 07:08 PM         #60
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So lets say 50 Cent gets on national TV and is able to say "I Still k!ll, bi*ch!" and not have any type of censorship at all....... What do we then say when someone like OJ Simpson gets upset if they dont let him make a rap video sayin the same thing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy