Nov 16 - 50 Cent Asks: If Britney Spears Can Use The B-Word, Why Can't I?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You...

Props Slaps
 11-16-2007, 01:56 PM         #1
6104 pageviews
102 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 16 - 50 Cent Asks: If Britney Spears Can Use The B-Word, Why Can't I?

Obviously there's been so much controversy surrounding the N-word lately, but when it comes to the B-word, 50 Cent senses something of a double standard. The leader of the G-Unit, while on tour in London, quipped with a grin recently that nobody said anything about Britney Spears saying, "It's Britney, bi*ch," on the beginning of her first Blackout single, "Gimme More." Let a rapper try to say that at the beginning of his song, chances are he might get censored.

"I guess they have their rules that apply individually to each artist separately: 'Oh no, he can't say that, 'cause he feels like that about that person,' " he said. "But it's not a rule that applies to everybody else. Matter of fact, my next single, I'm going to start it [with], 'It's Britney, bi*ch!' " imageimageimage

50 just dropped his newest video, for "I Still Will." Don't think he's too excited about having to change the title for broadcast purposes.

"The real title is 'I'll Still k!ll,' " he said defiantly, pointing out the name of the track as it appears on his Curtis LP.

"It's [renamed] 'I Still Will' for MTV," he added. "It's amazing because right after that [video plays], they'll have a group on TV called the k!llers. There's always more pressure on hip-hop music. It's the stepchild of entertainment. ... In fact, my new project with Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Donnie Wahlberg will be out April 12th called 'Righteous k!ll.' Nobody has a problem with that, but 'I'll Still k!ll' is the wrong title for a song. It's easier to f!ght one CD, one artist at a time — that's really what they're doing."

50 has been on tour overseas for about 25 dates and is only halfway done.

"The tour is great," he said. "I'm really enjoying myself. I've had to make some minor changes because I've been using a live band in parts, so it's a really different show [from] anything I've done before. I wanted to make sure it was a different show to what everyone has seen in the past. There's a lot more showmanship this time. I feel good about it. But as I change territories, I change the songs."

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause:

I totally agree on this one, that a very intresting point he bring up.

[pic - click to view]

SOURCE

102 comments for "Nov 16 - 50 Cent Asks: If Britney Spears Can Use The B-Word, Why Can't I?"

11-16-2007, 02:09 PM         #2
EC417  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
itz britney bit*h haha
 10 years ago '05        #3
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
He should've started the I Still Will video with, "It's Britney bi*ch",

But seriously 50 makes an excellent point. On Gimme More they don't censor "It's Britney bi*ch" on TV but rappers need every other word censored and titles changed just to get DECENT airtime
 11-16-2007, 02:19 PM         #4
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally rappers start realizing the double standard and speaking out against it.
 11-16-2007, 02:20 PM         #5
CaliPirate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cosign
 10 years ago '07        #6
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
PROPS
cosign.
 10 years ago '05        #7
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1229 1229
 slimwillie said:
double standards
does that mean Britney should be able to say n*gga?
youre an idiot. but you already know dat.
 11-16-2007, 02:32 PM         #8
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
double standards
does that mean Britney should be able to say n*gga?
do you understand the point he was making dumb a.ss.
 11-16-2007, 02:32 PM         #9
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear 50 needs a tv show
but once again 50 speakin the truth on this, it is fu*ked up
 10 years ago '05        #10
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
even tho i dont like 50's music...i gotta agree with some of the stuff he says
 11-16-2007, 02:32 PM         #11
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one question, If he can use the N word y can t she?
 11-16-2007, 02:33 PM         #12
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don t care
 11-16-2007, 02:40 PM         #13
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
what that Katrina is the best thing to ever happen to New Orleans
It sure was because that means more scary blacks moving to Brooklyn.

I get the feeling you call the police just to walk outside.

Last edited by mjh=escobar; 11-16-2007 at 02:43 PM..
 11-16-2007, 02:52 PM         #14
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn your full of stereotypes huh i see you like saying what you can't say out loud i feel sorry for dudes who can only be a man when a keyboards is in front of them.
 10 years ago '04        #15
joe 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
 mjh=escobar said:
Finally rappers start realizing the double standard and speaking out against it.
cosign. about time 50 spoke about something else than his money. fu*k the double standard

Last edited by joe; 11-16-2007 at 03:14 PM..
 11-16-2007, 03:04 PM         #16
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its obvious everything you say is sh*t you can't say outside or wont i never said black people run new york obviously you think that.

I don't need to know you to tell your only brave behind a keyboard.

Just admit you'd rather fu*k your mom than tell a dude from n.o to his face Katrina was the best thing to happen to him.

And yeah black men robbing liquor stores and down south people committing incest isn't stereotypes but i should know thinking isn't something you like to do.
 11-16-2007, 03:16 PM         #17
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I can't say the N-word...he can't say the B-word
 11-16-2007, 03:22 PM         #18
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BlahBlahBlahBlah Everything you type is no more intelligent than dog sh*t your extremely simple minded and yeah lil wayne is representative of what every black male looks like in n.o.

I guess every black male in Brooklyn looks like Jay-z and if my screen name means i want to be a big time drug dealer what does slim willie mean i guess its your way of subliminally telling women what to expect.

What is up with the stereotypes of liquor store robbing do you want to rob one but to scared to.

Just like your to scared to admit you would never tell a person from N.O that Katrina was the best thing to happen to them but i guess you didn't say that either.

thats why they all stay in the swamps and inbreed
And didn't you say that so didn't you just suggest that everybody in down south commits incest isn't that a stereotype damn i said you didn't like to think thank you for proving it.

Last edited by mjh=escobar; 11-16-2007 at 03:23 PM..
 11-16-2007, 03:23 PM         #19
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's got a valid point
 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM         #20
mjh=escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
everybody from NO inbreeds not down south.show me where i said every1 down south
Yeah act like you don't know what i mean its still a stereotype that people in New Orleans inbreed dumb a.ss.

But instead you address the fact that i said down south instead of n.o rather than admitting that either way its a stereotype, i saw an article that said you have to be specific with retards you prove it.

slimwillie said:
you said scary black people..is Lil Wayne a black person..then I guess your stereo type of black people is wrong.cause my point was not all black people are scary//got it dumb dumb
I did say Katrina is the best thing to happen to NO..name me 1 person that is NO..
Does the fact that i never suggested that every black person is scary just scary to you not come to your mind reading is fundamental but i should have known you don't like to read after you made a comment before reading the article.

And i said a person from n.o you mean to tell me there aren't people from n.o.

slimwillie said:
you see my username is slim willie and the first thing you think of is my d*ck:sick:

conversation over.
What was the first thing supposed to come to my mind when i seen your screen name and i am pretty sure everyone on bx besides a woman would rather go by escobar than SLIMWILLIE but hey you deserve a :applause::applause::applause: for being a man and admitting it.

Last edited by mjh=escobar; 11-16-2007 at 03:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy