Unanswered questions in sitcoms.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

What happened to Lisa (Nia Long). I know Will did not marry her, but they never explained what happened. One episode was the wedding and they called it off and the next episode she was gone and Will was back dating without any explanation what happened, I always thought that was weird
 10 years ago '04        #22
youngtito2004  OP
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
 Nu Tymez said:
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

What happened to Lisa (Nia Long). I know Will did not marry her, but they never explained what happened. One episode was the wedding and they called it off and the next episode she was gone and Will was back dating without any explanation what happened, I always thought that was weird
I always wondered that too.....then they said her dad and Will's mom started dating or hooked up the night b4 the wedding
 11-25-2007, 09:59 PM         #23
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Jeffersons-
-floorplan of the apt. walk in, turn right, there's florence's room (past the desk). then further down u make a right and it's into george and weezy's bedroom. BUT OUTSIDE the apt. to the right of the jefferson's door, there's another door which wood seemingly go into florence's room but somehow goes to another apt. then further down that hall is mr. bentley's spot which to me seems to be george & weezy's bedroom. whatever. msybe they're tiny a.ss apartments. and by the by i conceived a child with a white woman (i'm BLACK) and my child came out mixed. the willis' first child came out white and then jenny was pure black. if jenny wooda come first and i waas tom i wooda had to beat helen's a.ss (RIP)
 11-25-2007, 10:36 PM         #24
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DID DOUG EVER GET TO fu*k PATTIE?!

Did Helga ever get to tell Arnold that she really loves him?

Did Arnold's parents ever come back or did they actually die?
 11-25-2007, 10:38 PM         #25
mr. fingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL. Nice thread. Props.

King of Queens:
-What's the name of the firm, Carrey works for?

Scrubs:
-Where does the entire show take place? What city, I mean.

South Park:
-How many times has Kenny died, since the show started?

Macolm in the Middle:
-What's the name of Francis' wife?
-Why did they end this show? It was the sh*t.

EDIT:
CoSign D's questions about Hey Arnold.
That show was the pwner.

Last edited by mr. fingers; 11-25-2007 at 10:39 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 3472 3472
That 70's Show
- Whats Fez's Real Name
- Did Eric Go To Africa To Teach????? Can't Remember
- Where Did Kelso's Baby Momma Go?????
 10 years ago '07        #27
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
that 70's show:
On the episode where the gang first met Fez, when Fez introduces himself, the gang asked what his name was, he said his real name but the bell rang, and you can't hear it! But what he actually was saying all the main cast's names.
 10 years ago '06        #28
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4829 4829
that 70's show

where the hell was fez from?

the cosby show

how the hell does 2 black people have a white daughter (saundra)

why was theo's name teddy on the pilot episode

the fresh prince

how was little nickey never a baby
 11-26-2007, 01:14 AM         #29
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
Because of Theodore Roosevelt.
 11-26-2007, 02:29 PM         #30
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMJR said:
^think it was just another running joke
I saw a few eps where he showed his face, at the end when the cast runs out and bows to the audience....or it might have even been the last show ever......but there wasn't anything wrong with his face

he died of a heart attack btw

And about tommy's job.....even though the show never reveals it.....i've come to the conclusion that he was on disability. Seriously though, it's the only explanation. Why else would he hide it that long? He had to have been ashamed of what they would think of him so he just avoided the question.

j/p, but thats my lil theory anway

also, he probably had poker hustles on the side, or something to that effect
naw tommy had a job becuz martin talked about pickin him up from a black buildin but didnt know what it was
 11-26-2007, 02:31 PM         #31
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
that 70's show

where the hell was fez from?

the cosby show

how the hell does 2 black people have a white daughter (saundra)

the fresh prince

how was little nickey never a baby
he was baby becuz in the ep where will wanted boys 2 men to sing at his cristenin(sp)
 11-26-2007, 02:41 PM         #32
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
DID DOUG EVER GET TO fu*k PATTIE?!

Did Helga ever get to tell Arnold that she really loves him?

Did Arnold's parents ever come back or did they actually die?

doug never went out with pattie

no and yes in the movie she tells him in the deep voice then when he finds out its her they say its was jus a joke or heat of the moment

they didnt say if his parents died or not cuz i know he was goin to look for them

and his last name is shortman
 10 years ago '04        #33
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Speaking of last names...on Malcolm in the Middle...What is Malcolm's family last name?
 11-27-2007, 12:35 AM         #34
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
Speaking of last names...on Malcolm in the Middle...What is Malcolm's family last name?
its Wilkerson they said it in the pilot
 11-27-2007, 12:47 AM         #35
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr. fingers said:
LoL. Nice thread. Props.

King of Queens:
-What's the name of the firm, Carrey works for?

Scrubs:
-Where does the entire show take place? What city, I mean.

South Park:
-How many times has Kenny died, since the show started?

Macolm in the Middle:
-What's the name of Francis' wife?
-Why did they end this show? It was the sh*t

EDIT:
CoSign D's questions about Hey Arnold.
That show was the pwner.

wife name is Piama

the show ended becuz fox moved the show around so much to the point where ppl didnt know when it came on i know one time it was on sunday then i think thats when the k!lled it
 11-27-2007, 11:45 PM         #36
mr. fingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks Menace.

Wtf @ Dallas, "Doug: The Teen Years", was a show?

I remember Disney's DOUG being different from Nickelodeon's DOUG, but it wasn't called different. Was it?

I remember they looked different, and kinda sounded different.
The Beets FTW.
 10 years ago '04        #37
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 menace23t said:
step by step:how da fuc did cody end up living in a van?

It had some thing to do with his pops becuz i know his dad was rich and cody was not fit to work with his pops plus he wanted to be rock star so he was always on the move

Family Matters:
Why did they change Harietts?
And Judy went upstairs to clean her room and never came back down...Why?

judy was wrote of becuz he mom wanted more money

and hariett left becuz they was endin the show and then she came back in the last ep with the whole space ship thing

How did Carlton end up going to the same university as Will....I know he got denied at Princeton but his grades were way better than Will's and you mean to tell me he couldn't get in no other Ivy League school?

becuz when he threated the guy i guess word spread about him because i remember the guy wanted to press charges

Vivian started out as a professor at Bel-Air Academy then after they changed Vivians (dark skinned Viv to light skin Viv) and they had Nicky, what was her job then?......they only mention her writing a book in like one episode

she became a home maker and had to give up her job because of nicky she wanted to spend more time with the fam

On Good Times: What in the hell was that door in the kitchen was for? I mean they never used it. Was it for a balcony or what? Because it couldn't be a backdoor, because how can you be 17 flights up and have a backdoor?

What the hell was Tommy's job?

that was just the running joke of the show

i was guessing it was a closet

Why didn't The Professor just put out a restraining order out on Nikki's crazy obsessed a.ss and get her stupid a.ss locked up if she came within 25 feet of him?

because deep down in side he loved her

What the hell were any of their majors and did any of them ever graduate?

well i guess the daughter wanted to do fashion and the mom was bizz because she was always sellin some either cookies or make up

married with children: i kno the show jumped the shark when they introduced dat lil kid who was suppossed to be al bundy's other son but how did they write him off the show story-wise?

well 7 was not he blood related son they took him after his mom left him at the park but then they wrote him off the show and then Marcy and Jefferson say he been living with them then on one of the milk cartons his picture is on it sayin have u seen me
i heard that the reason the 1st Harriet left was because she didnt like the way the show was going, because it stopped bein about like real-life issues and started to center around Urkel cuz thats who was the star...she didnt like it becuz she felt it was becoming more of a sci-fi show and didnt make sense anymore becuz of all the weird a.ss inventions that would never work for real...
 10 years ago '04        #38
kniccalodeon 
space
space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 1996 1996
The first Vivian on the Fresh Prince got fired for getting pregnant. They had to introduce the Nicky character because of her real life pregnancy.

Judy on Family Matters got cut because there were too many people on payroll and her character was the least developed. Waldo had more screentime than her, haaaa.

Sandra was added at the last minute on the Cosby Show to show one of the Huxtable kids as a success. She is in the first season, just not the opening credits.

I've got a question:

Full House. This sh*t bothers me.
They retconned the family history and made Jesse Greek, okay, cool. Now what doesn't make sense is:
Pam (the girl's mother) is 100% Greek.
In her only appearance on the show in a flashback, she was a blonde haired blue eyed fair skinned woman????
Now with the girls all being 1/2 Greek, why the fu*k are all of them blue eyed and blonde haired? Even if they didn't typecast Pam as a typical looking white person, Danny is a dark haired, dark eyed man. Those girls should not look like Hitler's beautiful people. Hahahaha I know, OD thought but yeah.
 11-28-2007, 12:50 PM         #39
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:

theo is short for theodore

teddy is a nickname for theodore

kinda like if you asked why rob's name was bobby on the pilot

and early episodes of full house jesse's last name was cochran, then it changed to catsopolas
 12-01-2007, 03:10 AM         #40
Hydraulics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Lost)
How the Losties have been on an island for months, but never had to use a toilet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy