Unanswered questions in sitcoms.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
9192 pageviews
86 comments

youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
Unanswered questions in sitcoms.....

What are some things you never understood or went unanswered in your favorite sitcoms???

Here's a few of mine...

Fresh Prince of Bel Air-
Vivian started out as a professor at Bel-Air Academy then after they changed Vivians (dark skinned Viv to light skin Viv) and they had Nicky, what was her job then?......they only mention her writing a book in like one episode

How did Carlton end up going to the same university as Will....I know he got denied at Princeton but his grades were way better than Will's and you mean to tell me he couldn't get in no other Ivy League school?

After Ashley got the record deal with Gordy Berry, did she just release that one single then get dropped?

What happened to his boy Tyree?

Martin-

What the hell was Tommy's job?

(Not one of my favorite shows but i always wondered)
The Parkers-

What the hell were any of their majors and did any of them ever graduate?

Why didn't The Professor just put out a restraining order out on Nikki's crazy obsessed a.ss and get her stupid a.ss locked up if she came within 25 feet of him?

Feel free to add some of your own......

86 comments for "Unanswered questions in sitcoms....."

11-14-2007, 12:19 AM         #2
aboutMEnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngtito2004 said:
What are some things you never understood or went unanswered in your favorite sitcoms???

Here's a few of mine...

Fresh Prince of Bel Air-
Vivian started out as a professor at Bel-Air Academy then after they changed Vivians (dark skinned Viv to light skin Viv) and they had Nicky, what was her job then?......they only mention her writing a book in like one episode

How did Carlton end up going to the same university as Will....I know he got denied at Princeton but his grades were way better than Will's and you mean to tell me he couldn't get in no other Ivy League school?

After Ashley got the record deal with Gordy Berry, did she just release that one single then get dropped?

What happened to his boy Tyree?

Martin-

(Not one of my favorite shows but i always wondered)
The Parkers-

Why didn't The Professor just put out a restraining order out on Nikki's crazy obsessed a.ss and get her stupid a.ss locked up if she came within 25 feet of him?

Feel free to add some of your own......
Carlton went to the same college as Will because had he went to a school far away he would have left the show...

The Cosby Show:
All first season they had 4 children not five...then Sandra magically appears on the 2nd season

Family Matters:
Why did they change Harietts?
And Judy went upstairs to clean her room and never came back down...Why?
 10 years ago '06        #3
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1942 1942
On Good Times: What in the hell was that door in the kitchen was for? I mean they never used it. Was it for a balcony or what? Because it couldn't be a backdoor, because how can you be 17 flights up and have a backdoor?
 10 years ago '06        #4
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1942 1942
Unless it was for a fire escape. I'm looking WAY more into this, lol
 10 years ago '05        #5
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 aboutMEnow said:
Carlton went to the same college as Will because had he went to a school far away he would have left the show...

The Cosby Show:
All first season they had 4 children not five...then Sandra magically appears on the 2nd season

Family Matters:
the Sandra character got mentioned as early as the pilot as i recall, always been 5 kids..even shows on the DVD cover...i think Sandra got more evolved because of Elvin, lol...that dude was mad funny...
 11-14-2007, 07:10 PM         #6
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
step by step:how da fuc did cody end up living in a van?

It had some thing to do with his pops becuz i know his dad was rich and cody was not fit to work with his pops plus he wanted to be rock star so he was always on the move

Family Matters:

judy was wrote of becuz he mom wanted more money

and hariett left becuz they was endin the show and then she came back in the last ep with the whole space ship thing

becuz when he threated the guy i guess word spread about him because i remember the guy wanted to press charges

she became a home maker and had to give up her job because of nicky she wanted to spend more time with the fam

On Good Times: What in the hell was that door in the kitchen was for? I mean they never used it. Was it for a balcony or what? Because it couldn't be a backdoor, because how can you be 17 flights up and have a backdoor?

that was just the running joke of the show

i was guessing it was a closet

because deep down in side he loved her

well i guess the daughter wanted to do fashion and the mom was bizz because she was always sellin some either cookies or make up

married with children: i kno the show jumped the shark when they introduced dat lil kid who was suppossed to be al bundy's other son but how did they write him off the show story-wise?

well 7 was not he blood related son they took him after his mom left him at the park but then they wrote him off the show and then Marcy and Jefferson say he been living with them then on one of the milk cartons his picture is on it sayin have u seen me
 11-14-2007, 07:44 PM         #7
aboutMEnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whiz said:
the Sandra character got mentioned as early as the pilot as i recall, always been 5 kids..even shows on the DVD cover...i think Sandra got more evolved because of Elvin, lol...that dude was mad funny...
I have the first season and they only had 4 kids...Claire even says it in the first episode...Sandra came in 2nd season...but she was mentioned towards the end of the 1st season...that's why she's on the cover of the first season
 11-14-2007, 07:46 PM         #8
aboutMEnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
they changed harriets? i oculdve sworn i always saw da same one unless theyve might have used a different one in perfect strangers
the last two seasons or either the last season had a light skinned Harriett with a very annoying high-pitched voice
 10 years ago '04        #9
youngtito2004  OP
space
space
 aboutMEnow said:
the last two seasons or either the last season had a light skinned Harriett with a very annoying high-pitched voice
Yeah the new Harriet was Gina's mom from Martin
 10 years ago '04        #10
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
good read...PDA hook me up with da big mike contact
 10 years ago '04        #11
youngtito2004  OP
space
space
I got a couple more....

The Simpsons-

Who lived on the other side of the Simpsons house...(not the Flanders but the other side)

Did Springfield have a high school or just an elementary school?
 10 years ago '06        #12
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 youngtito2004 said:
I got a couple more....

The Simpsons-

Who lived on the other side of the Simpsons house...(not the Flanders but the other side)

Did Springfield have a high school or just an elementary school?
-their other neighbor always changes but i remember one being that single mom who had a daughter that Bart had a crush on but was too old for him

-there has to be a high school because they have flash backs of homer and marge's relationship in springfield high
 11-15-2007, 11:36 AM         #13
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngtito2004 said:
I got a couple more....

The Simpsons-

George Bush Sr. lived across the street from them in one episode. sh*t was mad funny when they superglued a rainbow wig on his head, and then he had to go give a speech.
 10 years ago '04        #14
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1891 1891
why did wilson, in home inprovement ever show his face?............................................. .................................................. ............the one about the fresh prince vivian's? the fired the dark skined vivian becuz she wanted to be the star of the show insted of will n sh*t....alot of jelousy
 10 years ago '06        #15
fallguy 
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 1637 1637
at one point on married with children, peg & marcy were pregnant at the same time. what the hell happened to either of their babies???
 10 years ago '04        #16
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1891 1891
Answer the one about WILSON yoll, ijust got to know this maaaaann
 11-25-2007, 03:38 AM         #17
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^think it was just another running joke
I saw a few eps where he showed his face, at the end when the cast runs out and bows to the audience....or it might have even been the last show ever......but there wasn't anything wrong with his face

he died of a heart attack btw

And about tommy's job.....even though the show never reveals it.....i've come to the conclusion that he was on disability. Seriously though, it's the only explanation. Why else would he hide it that long? He had to have been ashamed of what they would think of him so he just avoided the question.

j/p, but thats my lil theory anway

also, he probably had poker hustles on the side, or something to that effect

Last edited by BMJR; 11-25-2007 at 03:40 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #18
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
Good Thread!!!!

- That 70's Show

Did Eric and Donna ever get married?
 10 years ago '06        #19
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 136 136
Tommy had to have been a drug dealer man..he dressed nice and all that....look like he he was a kingpin on the low
 10 years ago '05        #20
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 fallguy said:
at one point on married with children, peg & marcy were pregnant at the same time. what the hell happened to either of their babies???
Katey Sagal needed emergency surgery and her baby was stillborn, so the writers made that whole sequence a dream because it would have been fu*ked up to have an infant on the set after that happened.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy