Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
your just a d*ck hopper. you tried to cise up the whole story like it was frank lucas goin on jigga the whole time. this aint sh*t but an AHH.com interview with frank lucas, change your title stop trynna get eStripes you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 11-10-2007, 09:01 PM         #102
Pryncez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad it was typed... cause you can't ever understand anything Frank Lucas says
 11-11-2007, 02:08 AM         #103
salomielove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z is a dead man walking - Trust me,! He's gonna be the next Tupac (HIT) job. Frank Lucas said it!
 10 years ago '05        #104
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
haha funny how n*ggas get emotional even when an old dude is involved..a lot of yal talking all that shyt...bet if jay z was caught and given the same 70 year terms..n*gga woulda snitched..that was a good read though
 10 years ago '05        #105
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Very Good read..
 11-11-2007, 03:57 AM         #106
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frank Lucas is a snitch, So is Nickey Barnes. when ur back is against the wall your GOING to snitch. i dont give a fu*k how hard u think u r. Them n*ggas is k!llers and still sung to 5-0, so what makes you think these dipset/gangsta rappers wouldnt do the same. YOU would too if your were faceing 70 years.
 11-11-2007, 04:32 AM         #107
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read...interesting stuff
 10 years ago '07        #108
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 mszomola said:
i'll be honest that whole jay-z verse doesnt even make any fu*king sense ... "im more frank lucas then ludacris?" , "frank lucas is cool but i aint tryin ta snitch" ...

that sh*t makes no sense .... its a throwaway line ... like i know its refering to something but seriously , no one would know whats really going on ..
LETS DISECT THIS LINE MANY DON'T UNDERSTAND
" compare me to trappers im more Frank Lucas than Ludacris
and Luda's my dude i aint trying to diss
like Frank Lucas is cool but i aint trying to snitch "

HE SAYS HE'S MORE OF A HUSTLER THAN LUDACRIS, USING LUDACRIS AS AN EXAMPLE HE STATES TO COMPARE HIM TO HUSTLERS RATHER THAN RAPPERS. HE DISCLAIMS THAT LUDA IS HIS BOY AND JUST USING HIM AS AN EXAMPLE. HE SAYS FRANK LUCAS IS COOL BUT HE'S NOT TRYING TO SNITCH ON HIM. HE STATES FRANK LUCAS AS A TRAPPER AND HE STATES HE'S NOT TRYING TO SNITCH ON HIM. GET IT? LIKE HE JUST STATED FRANK LUCAS IS A TRAPPER BUT DOESN'T WANT TO GET INTO DETAILS WITH THAT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE EXPOSING TRAPPERS THE WAY 50 EXPOSED SUPREME MCGFRIFF WHICH LATER LEAD TO THE BEEF BETWEEN murder INC AND 50. JAY IS NOT STATING THAT LUCAS IS A SNITCH.

THIS ISN'T LAFFY TAFFY PEOPLE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM. YOU HAVE TO DISSECT THESE LYRICS
 10 years ago '06        #109
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
 MELODY said:

HE SAYS HE'S MORE OF A HUSTLER THAN LUDACRIS, USING LUDACRIS AS AN EXAMPLE HE STATES TO COMPARE HIM TO HUSTLERS RATHER THAN RAPPERS. HE DISCLAIMS THAT LUDA IS HIS BOY AND JUST USING HIM AS AN EXAMPLE. HE SAYS FRANK LUCAS IS COOL BUT HE'S NOT TRYING TO SNITCH ON HIM. HE STATES FRANK LUCAS AS A TRAPPER AND HE STATES HE'S NOT TRYING TO SNITCH ON HIM. GET IT? LIKE HE JUST STATED FRANK LUCAS IS A TRAPPER BUT DOESN'T WANT TO GET INTO DETAILS WITH THAT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE EXPOSING TRAPPERS THE WAY 50 EXPOSED SUPREME MCGFRIFF WHICH LATER LEAD TO THE BEEF BETWEEN murder INC AND 50. JAY IS NOT STATING THAT LUCAS IS A SNITCH.

THIS ISN'T LAFFY TAFFY PEOPLE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM. YOU HAVE TO DISSECT THESE LYRICS
^true
 11-11-2007, 08:25 AM         #110
slamonia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz is really trippin. First off, the interviewer misquoted Jay. Ain't like he called Frank a "snitch a.ss n*gga" he simply said "I ain't tryin to snitch". sh*t wasn't even like that. All I see is sh*t getting stirred up.
 10 years ago '04        #111
Jniggs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 5 5
 MELODY said:

That's wrong. He clearly says Frank lucas is cool, but I'm not trying to snitch. If he had meant what you just said then Jay would have changed the subject afterwords, or clarified further.

In complete contradiction to your argument he goes on to say that he is going to live with the decisions that he made and do his time, following the code of the streets. That obviously pays reference to Frank Lucas, considering the preceding lines in the song and also the actions that Frank Lucas had taken (exposing the cops to reduce his prison sentence).

This isn't laffy taffy people, get with the program. You can't make make a legitimate argument without concrete evidence backing up your statements. There was a logical progression of Jay's lyrics.

Last edited by Jniggs; 11-11-2007 at 08:39 AM..
 11-11-2007, 09:36 AM         #112
Soprano567 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 11-11-2007, 09:42 AM         #113
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol omg the new trend, d*ck riding gangsters that popping out of nowhere.
 10 years ago '05        #114
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
AllHipHop.com: What do you think about this? In real life, you were considered a gangster, but…

Frank Lucas: I hope not.

AllHipHop.com: What? You don’t want to be considered a gangster?

Frank Lucas: No sir.

AllHipHop.com: Why not?
dude interviewing is a fu*king idiot that there is whats wrong with people nowadays...u all think being (or being called) a gangster is a good thing...dumb a.sses
 10 years ago '05        #115
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 mszomola said:
i'll be honest that whole jay-z verse doesnt even make any fu*king sense ... "im more frank lucas then ludacris?" , "frank lucas is cool but i aint tryin ta snitch" ...

that sh*t makes no sense .... its a throwaway line ... like i know its refering to something but seriously , no one would know whats really going on ..
It all makes perfect sense.

He says don't compare him to other rappers, compare him to trappers. So hes more Frank Lucas than lets say Ludacris. Ludacris is used cause it rhymes with Frank Lucas. Thats not a diss to Luda. He says, "Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain't trying to snitch". That goes into what hes talking about with haven for caving.
 10 years ago '06        #116
pakishag 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
you fools act like frank lucas is cool. He snuck in drugs in the US at the expense of dead soldiers, that's so morally fu*ked up. then he snitches at the end of the movie, he's ready to snitch too, on anyone. It's bad enough to poison your own people with drugs but how he did it was terrible, no matter how much money he made.
 10 years ago '04        #117
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
he did snitch.....
 11-11-2007, 02:12 PM         #118
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ Still idolizing these dudes. Who cares?
 10 years ago '05        #119
cri$$ 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
thats cool he i still alive better watch his back
 10 years ago '06        #120
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
 Supreme7 said:
^ I know 95% of rappers aint hustle no drugs. but hov has...
u right
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago