The REAL Frank Lucas has words for Jay-Z...

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
8809 pageviews
51 comments

BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
The REAL Frank Lucas has words for Jay-Z...

AllHipHop.com: Jay-Z recently recorded an album inspired by the movie. He had a line on his song "No Hook" that was talking about you. I’m sure you heard it.

Frank Lucas: No, I haven’t. I don’t listen to Mr. Jay-Z’s music, but please tell me what it is.

AllHipHop.com: He says, “I’m more Frank Lucas than Ludacris” and Ludacris is a rapper. Then he says, “Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain’t trying to snitch.” Now, I know that you on record have addressed that situation, but…

Frank Lucas: Tell that young man to watch his mouth. Please watch his mouth. Tell that young man to please watch his mouth. Mr. Jay-Z, tell him to please watch his mouth.

interesting interview.. peep the whole thing here:

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/blog .. /18857339.aspx

51 comments for "The REAL Frank Lucas has words for Jay-Z..."

10 years ago '04        #2
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Dr.X said:
jay-z got his millions legit. frank is a sucker, the govt made him their bi*ch
legit???
i think not
 10 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14793 14793
lol frank actin like Jigga wasnt tellin the truth. he did snitch, he can front all he wants but he did. and at him acting like Jay should be afraid of him or something? what u gone do? roll ya wheelchair over him? u aint got no money to put on his head nomore. dude needa fall back.
 10 years ago '07        #4
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
he should of just said.... "My man" ..... ..... .....
 11-09-2007, 10:52 AM         #5
killahshan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn..Even though Frank is a snitch..and Jay Is an Top-notch Mc and a Good(Sheisty) bizznezz man...at the end of the day..Real life street gangsta(whether snitchin or not snitchin)>then Studio gangstas..(lets keep it funky)which is most of our favorite rappers...(which means jay and everybody else that we bump)...
 10 years ago '06        #6
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 BlaznHizzle said:
AllHipHop.com: Jay-Z recently recorded an album inspired by the movie. He had a line on his song "No Hook" that was talking about you. I’m sure you heard it.

Frank Lucas: No, I haven’t. I don’t listen to Mr. Jay-Z’s music, but please tell me what it is.

AllHipHop.com: He says, “I’m more Frank Lucas than Ludacris” and Ludacris is a rapper. Then he says, “Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain’t trying to snitch.” Now, I know that you on record have addressed that situation, but…

Frank Lucas: Tell that young man to watch his mouth. Please watch his mouth. Tell that young man to please watch his mouth. Mr. Jay-Z, tell him to please watch his mouth.

:wow:

Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 11-09-2007 at 11:08 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #7
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
My Man.
 11-09-2007, 11:08 AM         #8
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahshan said:
at the end of the day..Real life street gangsta(whether snitchin or not snitchin)>then Studio gangstas..
@ your ignorance. on or off the track Jay is a boss not a gangsta, respected for status not talkin tough on a record.

@ all hiphop stirrin sh*t up
 10 years ago '04        #9
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Dr.X said:
yes he did for the most part. he got a lil drug money but the rest is legal sh*t. frank lucas k!lled his people than got put in a cage.
jay-z's career was built off of dirty money
and lol at peeps dissing lucas. i admit i dont like or could care less about lucas
but lets get the facts straight. Jay-z just used lucas real life story to make millions off of. which is basically what half the rap music industry does.
how can jay even make a album based on a dude he probably never even met.

jay basically used lucas lifestyle like he used biggie's lyrics. realtalk
 10 years ago '07        #10
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Javon23 said:
jay-z's career was built off of dirty money
and lol at peeps dissing lucas. i admit i dont like or could care less about lucas
but lets get the facts straight. Jay-z just used lucas real life story to make millions off of. which is basically what half the rap music industry does.
how can jay even make a album based on a dude he probably never even met.

jay basically used lucas lifestyle like he used biggie's lyrics. realtalk
concept album based on a movie??
 10 years ago '04        #11
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Birdman's Back said:
lol frank actin like Jigga wasnt tellin the truth. he did snitch, he can front all he wants but he did. and at him acting like Jay should be afraid of him or something? what u gone do? roll ya wheelchair over him? u aint got no money to put on his head nomore. dude needa fall back.
im sure if he wanted 2 u dont kno what he could be capable of pulling off...im sure he wudnt want 2 do dat buh if he did...whos 2 say? u dont kno dat
 11-09-2007, 11:46 AM         #12
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope frank lucas greenlights the camel
 10 years ago '07        #13
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
Frank Lucas just took the L

he mad Jigga tellin it like it is, n*ggaz a fu*kn snitch its over n done with
 10 years ago '06        #14
bunnz17 111 heat pts111
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 115 115
 BlaznHizzle said:

How you gonna call someone a young man and then call them Mr. ???
Get ada here!!!
 10 years ago '05        #15
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
smh...this n*gga actin like his name still holds weight.
fu*k him.
 11-09-2007, 12:34 PM         #16
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like AllHipHop.com is the biggest snitch

just like Rap City started that Beans and jadakiss beef

n*ggas act like women always wanna talk and gossip
 10 years ago '04        #17
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
Is it still snitchin if you ratting on the cops? Jus wondering....
 10 years ago '05        #18
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
^^
seems to be... but i woulda ratted on 50 too if they did to me what they did to him... I just got back from Hawaii last month homie.. place is fu*kin crazy..
 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM         #19
CEOof212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Is it still snitchin if you ratting on the cops? Jus wondering....
No, these n*ggas on boxden aint no real n*ggas, there all internet gangsters....

No real n*gga getting extorted by the cops, when he gets bagged gonna let the cops go... He turning all them pigs in.... he may not turn in his workers or other hustlers, but he gonna give the cops up...

These n*ggas are too stupid to know what snitching is.
 10 years ago '07        #20
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,124 | Props total: 6358 6358
 BlaznHizzle said:
^^
seems to be... but i woulda ratted on 50 too if they did to me what they did to him... I just got back from Hawaii last month homie.. place is fu*kin crazy..
^whats crazy bout it? crime is rising up a lil but its nothing wild over here....
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy