The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 deziking said:
he's prob talking about the ps3 version cause they fu*ked it up on that.
wait...what are u talking about? whats fu*ked up on the ps3 version?
 10 years ago '05        #142
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Who wants all Flag and Templar locations??

I know I do!!!

Here they are
man do u ever do anything on a game by urself or do u always wait for walk-throughs?
 10 years ago '04        #143
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,685 | Props total: 15146 15146
Finding flags and Templars is something I will not do on my own. Everything else in the game yea.
 10 years ago '04        #144
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
I love the game but I will admit, It's not for everyone... Some people have short attention spans.. I think the same people who feel accomplished and satisfied with the short Campaigns of other games...

I think thats why most games now are focused so much on Multiplayer, and not great single player modes... because the masses don't like the single player journey as much...

BUT I DO!!!

I do think accessible buildings are a bit redundent tho... their isn't really a lot of variety with the the buildings (viewpoints etc.)
 10 years ago '06        #145
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Yea they could have. Pop-ins, Textures dissapearing, and guards bodies twitching all over when you k!ll them is something that should have been fixed. The frame-rate drops too. The ending is which might actually hurt them because some people won't want to play the next AC due to that crappy ending. The campaign is short, dunno what your talking about.
that has nothing to do with making the game better. thats finishing touches and debugging. the storyline, gameplay, graphics, f!ghting, free roam, horseback riding, scaling buildings, all of it combined means one classic game.
 10 years ago '04        #146
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
that has nothing to do with making the game better. thats finishing touches and debugging.
Finishing touches and debugging do make the game better.........

the storyline, gameplay, graphics, f!ghting, free roam, horseback riding, scaling buildings, all of it combined means one classic game.
The f!ghting is cheesy. Hold RT, wait for an attack, press X, k!lled. Same ol k!lls too. Storyline is meh so far for me. Go n k!ll this dude, that dude. I already know the ending is a dissapointment aswell. Graphics are good but like I said, pop-ins, textures dissapearing n flickering are minuses to the game.

The game also has the sh*ttiest save system aswell. Why can't we just save at anytime n anyplace we want? Its annoying when your trying to go for a flag and die then have to back track all the way back to that flag......

And why the hell do you just stop and fall straight down when you press the B button in mid air......womp womp...

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 11-18-2007 at 10:48 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #147
space
space
the f!ghting controls arent great but the different k!ll scenes and the combo k!lls are.

and as far as debugging and finishing touches actually making a game better, it differs by personal opinion i guess. in my eyes, it adds nothing to to game, outcome or storyline. its funny to find an exploit (except in multiplayer games, when you can use it to your advantage and cheat) they spent 5 years making this so there cant be that many glitches. its rare to find a game that DOESNT have glitches, anyways.

i dont see how any true gamer could play this game and look at it in a negative way. ubisoft montreal took the time and effort to make this a solid game. this is a $60 game actually worth the money. this isnt a game you beat in one sitting and forget about. the side missions arent enough to give this game replay value, but playing the campaign, taking your time and doing it right is where its at.
 10 years ago '04        #148
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
the game is amazing , anyone who doubted that by talking about spoilers and lack of jumping and all that sh*t should be shot n pissed on for their stupid suggestions ....
 10 years ago '04        #149
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Comic Book Guy said:
the f!ghting controls arent great but the different k!ll scenes and the combo k!lls are.

and as far as debugging and finishing touches actually making a game better, it differs by personal opinion i guess. in my eyes, it adds nothing to to game, outcome or storyline. its funny to find an exploit (except in multiplayer games, when you can use it to your advantage and cheat) they spent 5 years making this so there cant be that many glitches. its rare to find a game that DOESNT have glitches, anyways.

i dont see how any true gamer could play this game and look at it in a negative way. ubisoft montreal took the time and effort to make this a solid game. this is a $60 game actually worth the money. this isnt a game you beat in one sitting and forget about. the side missions arent enough to give this game replay value, but playing the campaign, taking your time and doing it right is where its at.

I think most cats just didn't really believe in this game to begin with.. they kinda wanted it to fail to a certain extent... I don't think it's lacking a whole lot... maybe a few things to add to replay value.. (Extra Missions, Costumes, Characters, Weapons, Abilities etc...)

But when you're making a trilogy, adding too much extra in the way of missions will basically k!ll your story in the long run...

Does anyone know of any extra weapons you get later? or is it just knives and swords?
 10 years ago '06        #150
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Does anyone know of any extra weapons you get later? or is it just knives and swords?
You get your long blade, 15 throwing knives, a short blade and your secret blade.
 10 years ago '06        #151
space
space
How long did it take everyone to beat the game? Took me about 15 hours and I'm not good with these types of games.
 10 years ago '04        #152
space
space
space
 Sniper said:
he STILL got next door nikki as his avy

some people never learn
and ur still sweatin it

some peopple never move on
 10 years ago '06        #153
space
space
Every game has repetition. Its the weakest argument to make in gaming. What do you do in GoW or COD4 or Halo 3? Shoot the bad guys. Might be a few different weapons, different approach, different location, but its all the same thing.

This game is different because it stresses anticipation, patience and builds
each a.ssassination. You have to work to find details. And every a.ssassination has a different meaning and reason, whether you distinct that on your own is your call.

This game really isn't for everyone, its a refreshing change to the average game in this day and age. Everything is made up to be huge guns so you can blow your opponents away, or the game solely relies on multiplayer, whereas this game does neither of those.
 10 years ago '05        #154
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
i wish i could continue my adventures in this game but
 10 years ago '05        #155
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 P-Hill said:
i wish i could continue my adventures in this game but
but...??

if its the reason i think it is then that is exactly why ive got the ps3 version of this AND COD4

10 years ago '04        #156
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
Every game has repetition. Its the weakest argument to make in gaming.
While thats true its still something to talk about. How can Jade sit there and say there's 15-30 hours (or whatever number of hours she said) worth of sidequests when its basically what 5 things? Find Flags, Templars, Pickpocket, Evesdrop and Save the Citizen. The previous poster was right. The same dialogue is being used with pretty much every Save the Citizen quest - "I only wish my son was as brave as you". When a game is being "praised" about how open the world is then you add that to all the hours of sidequests Jade yapped about you would think there is more than 5 sidequests they could have thought of. Granted the time frame can be a reason why too, but I'm sure they could have thought of more creative things to do.

What do you do in GoW or COD4 or Halo 3? Shoot the bad guys. Might be a few different weapons, different approach, different location, but its all the same thing.
True, but none of those games are wide open with sidequests.

This game is different because it stresses anticipation, patience and builds each a.ssassination.
I dunno bout anyone else but as soon as I can k!ll the target I run towards him and stab in the throat and be out. Quick and deadly. w00t

This game really isn't for everyone
Agreed, it's a love it or hate it game.
 11-19-2007, 02:26 PM         #157
PR_sTeeZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna play the game so bad but i cnt choose between ac or halo 3 wat would ne1 recomend???
 10 years ago '04        #158
space
space
space
both are Rents at best.
 11-19-2007, 04:38 PM         #159
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game was fun for about 10 minutes Its going on ebay in 5 Uncharted here I come
 10 years ago '05        #160
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
 TriangleOffense said:
This game was fun for about 10 minutes Its going on ebay in 5 Uncharted here I come
Either you didn't play it at all, or you barely played it if you only think 10 minutes was fun.

For anyone that has beat the game and watched the credits, are you supposed to do anything afterwards (I got an achievement for the visions),? Is there more to the "ending" after you get the visions achievement (which is a secret achievement btw) or is that it? PM me if you know, cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone if there is more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago