Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 07:31 AM         #121
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
yea months,,,,,,,???????????
Looks to me this thread was made less than two weeks ago, but maybe I'm heavily retarded.
 10 years ago '05        #122
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Looks to me this thread was made less than two weeks ago, but maybe I'm heavily retarded.
There was an official BioShock thread made in August... an official Halo 3 thread (2 of em after the first one got too big) in September... an official Heavenly Sword thread, etc.
 11-17-2007, 09:29 AM         #123
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is anyone else stuck? after you do the first 3 a.ssasinationd and you get an option to go to three places, in all 3 it doesnt have anything on the map, even after you go to all the view points
 10 years ago '05        #124
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
played it for little over an hour and than it froze...never put it back on
i dunno, that sh*t was kinda boring...too much cut scenes and nothing to do...
and climbing and all is fu*kin ridiculous...all u gott do is continue holding R1 and x...wtf

graphics is mad great though...but i prefer gameplay a lil more...
oh, but for such great graphics and knowing they can model everyone, Kristen Bell was not done well...that was really poor...

sh*tty story aswell...

should i have gone furter though? i never gotten to any a.ssassinations...maybe all the cutscenes are fewer and further apart?
 10 years ago '05        #125
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 whiz said:
played it for little over an hour and than it froze...never put it back on
i dunno, that sh*t was kinda boring...too much cut scenes and nothing to do...
and climbing and all is fu*kin ridiculous...all u gott do is continue holding R1 and x...wtf

graphics is mad great though...but i prefer gameplay a lil more...
oh, but for such great graphics and knowing they can model everyone, Kristen Bell was not done well...that was really poor...

sh*tty story aswell...

should i have gone furter though? i never gotten to any a.ssassinations...maybe all the cutscenes are fewer and further apart?
u quit without k!llin someone?
 10 years ago '05        #126
goldyn 
space
space
$961 | Props total: 9 9
i waited for so long for this game watch every video religiosly was crazy hyped for it and to be honest im sooooo disappointed so much wasted potential. where is the fcuking gameplay NOWHERE! good graphics w/o gameplay = no substance. doing the same things over and over again with the exact same result....... pickpocket.... save the citezens... i like how everytime u save a citzen they say the exact same thing as the last one... lol.... a true next gen experience... rightt... what a fu*kin waste of money... jade raymond is the only good thing that came out of this game, but shes still a retard for leaving out soo much on what of could of been the greatest game of all time... i give this game a solid 3/10. 1 for graphics 1 for free running on the bulidings and 1 for countering while f!ghting. other than that this game is a complete failure.
 10 years ago '05        #127
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 274 274
AC is overrated, The graphics are nice aside from the pop up in open areas, however the actual game play feels very limited. k!ll, run, hide, save a civilian, k!ll the civilian lmao. Maybe its just me, but the confusing story was not enough to keep my interest.

Last edited by jwill; 11-18-2007 at 01:12 AM..
 11-18-2007, 04:45 AM         #128
RVDondaPC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been playing for about an hour or so and the game is pretty cool but I can tell it will start to get very repetetive soon. The only way to really enjoy the game seems to be if you are able to really immerse yourself into the role of being an a.ssasin. The environment of the game is awesome and the story line is pretty cool. But I agree the gameplay is very limited. I wish there was a lot more to the actual f!ghting system, and if the side quests were a lot more diverse. There is a lot of potential there though and even if I'm not a big fan of this current game I'd actually be very interested in a second one.
 10 years ago '04        #129
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Is it just me, or do those Templars be kickin a.ss son? lol.. I try to a.ssassinate them dudes, and they start throwing me around like I'm a child..
 10 years ago '06        #130
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
yo this game keeps freezing and just now i fell into like a sea of white i was like :wtf: i thought i was in Jerusalem
 10 years ago '06        #131
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Is it just me, or do those Templars be kickin a.ss son? lol.. I try to a.ssassinate them dudes, and they start throwing me around like I'm a child..
you aint lying man but you can't a.ssassinate them cuz they know you're an a.ssassin off the break. i just take out my short blade and counter or grab him and throw then just start to slash him or use the hidden blade while they're down.
 10 years ago '04        #132
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,690 | Props total: 15155 15155
Who wants all Flag and Templar locations??

I know I do!!!

Here they are

Acre Middle, Poor, Rich

Demascus Middle, Poor, Rich

Jerusulam Rich, Middle, Poor
 10 years ago '04        #133
space
space
space
Kingdom West, East

Masayf
 10 years ago '04        #134
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
agreed, gameplay is mad repetive I looked a head at the ending in the walkthrough nothing to look forward too,glad I rented from Gamefly returning this on monday for mass effect.
 10 years ago '04        #135
space
space
space
Too many cutscenes? How else you suppose to tell a story really.
 10 years ago '06        #136
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
this game is a beast. they couldnt have made this game any better. the world you play in is true to life and as authentic as they get. it feels different then other games because as the story goes on, you get invested into it, and you start buying into it. when we talk about "great games" like gow, halo 3, cod4, the main complaint is the short campaign. not the case here.

im a huge fan of this franchise and its future. it can only get better. the foundation ubisoft laid with this game will make it one of the best franchises on a next-gen console. mass effect is the only game i can see competing with this game.

and of course, its a nice change up from constant multiplayer. i got sick of getting fed up with sh*tty team mates, bullsh*t k!lls, etc. with this game i control everything and dont have to depend on teammates to win.
 10 years ago '04        #137
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i fu*kin hate they delayed the release for pc. sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #138
space
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
they couldnt have made this game any better. when we talk about "great games" like gow, halo 3, cod4, the main complaint is the short campaign. not the case here.
Yea they could have. Pop-ins, Textures dissapearing, and guards bodies twitching all over when you k!ll them is something that should have been fixed. The frame-rate drops too. The ending is which might actually hurt them because some people won't want to play the next AC due to that crappy ending. The campaign is short, dunno what your talking about.
 10 years ago '04        #139
space
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Nah, what dude said was there should have been an official thread made for this game a long time ago which is why I said there is now reason to make official threads for games when it's a month or more away. Just a lil confusion.
 10 years ago '04        #140
space
space
space
Beware of the flying trees!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy