most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
man u can even jump straight up in the air, what previewer said you couldn't jump ? lol
 11-14-2007, 11:15 AM         #62
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 got this yet? any impressions?
 10 years ago '04        #63
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 706 706
 Doe Stacks said:
Im a bit tired of playing shooters. This should be a nice change
Exactly what I thought.. and it IS...

I like the game a lot so far.. But can understand why some cats wouldn't feel it that much.. it's so wide open, and involves a fair amount of walking from place to place... or riding on horseback... but when guards see you in certain areas, they get suspicious so you have to slow down and blend in, which can make travel slow and annoying...

But I use that extra time to look for flags and viewpoints anyway, so it's cool... for now...

and the combat is better than I thought it was at first.. I didn't know you could dodge, counter and all that...
 10 years ago '05        #64
space
space
counter attacking = fire

i love this game

that is all

10 years ago '05        #65
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
yo anyone do the sword training yet in the pit??

The instructions just stay at "Hold L trigger to enter f!ght mode..." and no matter how many times i press it nothing happens the game doesnt continue, I enter the mode but it doesnt give me further instructions and when I try to exit, aladdin just says "eh, no time for us eh brother?" or something, wtf I did the combos, the throws, (I'm at the part where you're f!ghting 2 dudes at once in the practice arena)
 10 years ago '05        #66
space
space
u have to press LT... to disengage, then press it again to engage, then do a quick attack with X
 10 years ago '04        #67
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,663 | Props total: 15117 15117
Coppin this game in bout 3 hours.

Yo so P-Hill, do you actually control all the jumps when going from rooftop to rooftop or does all that happen automatically??
 10 years ago '05        #68
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 P-Hill said:
u have to press LT... to disengage, then press it again to engage, then do a quick attack with X
so simultaneously press LT and X then?
 10 years ago '04        #69
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1078 1078
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Coppin this game in bout 3 hours.

Yo so P-Hill, do you actually control all the jumps when going from rooftop to rooftop or does all that happen automatically??
Yes and no.

If you are jumping from say the top of a roof to a lower one nearby then you control that.

If you are jumping from say one roof to another that has well placed posts in between the the game automatically jumps you from post to post (you cannot fall and no timing is need just hold LT and A) to the next roof.

Like others have said it's truly a love it or hate it type game.
 10 years ago '04        #70
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
^^^yea you basically kinda hold RT+A and run toward the Ledges/obstacles, and he'll jump when it's time... If you do it from a stand still position, it IS possible to miss tho... and if you don't have your catch ledge ability, you might just fade lol... tho it's kinda hard to fall if you know what you're doing...
 11-14-2007, 04:30 PM         #71
bendy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
That's gonna change from person to person. We're talking Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Mass Effect as top-runners. AC will definitely deliver but the GOTY award goes to the game with the most lasting appeal and the most all-around outstanding game. AC, Bioshock and Mass Effect single player is leagues ahead of COD:4 and Halo 3, but the multi-player and lasting power of the last two puts them slightly ahead.
yes
game of the year
 10 years ago '05        #72
space
space
bah, I've played for mad long and I can see what they mean by repetitiveness... help people, pick pocket, get info, rinse, repeat, go to the bureau, execution

but doing that over and over doesn't bother me because it's still challenging.. pick pocketing isn't as easy as it sounds.. and neither is escaping some of these guards (who have some nice acrobatic skills in keeping up w/ u)
 10 years ago '04        #73
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Sh*t,this is gonna be a classic. Pay Day is Friday
 10 years ago '05        #74
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
played it at my homeboys a bunch and its a decent game, but very over hyped in my opinion. The sotry is fu*king terrible, but the graphics and especially the sound are pretty dope.
Oberall id give the game a 8/10 or 7.5/10
 10 years ago '06        #75
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
WTF I just went to blockbuster and they didnt have that sh*t......does blockbuster not get it?
 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM         #76
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
That's gonna change from person to person. We're talking Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Mass Effect as top-runners. AC will definitely deliver but the GOTY award goes to the game with the most lasting appeal and the most all-around outstanding game. AC, Bioshock and Mass Effect single player is leagues ahead of COD:4 and Halo 3, but the multi-player and lasting power of the last two puts them slightly ahead.
uncharted drops this friday and for goty ill tip my hat to Uncharted Drake's Fortune
 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM         #77
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
WTF I just went to blockbuster and they didnt have that sh*t......does blockbuster not get it?
n*ggas aint renting games no more
 10 years ago '07        #78
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
^I still rent games.
 10 years ago '04        #79
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
^^yea if it wasn't for Renting, I would've BOUGHT Call of Duty 4 and beat it the same day and been pissed... Great game, but not worth $60 to me...

But Blockbuster doesn't usually get games until week 2-3
 10 years ago '04        #80
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
But the repetitiveness of the missions doesn't bother me... It's better than repetitive genres... like FPS... I was in desperate need of something different...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy