Michael Jackson: What They Don't Want You To Know

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did MJ have sex with those boys?
Yes 11 42.31%
No 10 38.46%
Who cares? He's still the GOAT 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-08-2007, 01:05 PM         #1
6855 pageviews
27 comments

Victor $weet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jackson: What They Don't Want You To Know

IS IT BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?:
What They Don't Want You to Know About Michael Jackson

By Christopher Hamilton

What do you think of when you hear the name, Michael Jackson? Wacko? Criminal? Great Entertainer? Businessman? Whatever you think of MJ, throw all your thoughts out of the window and let's examine some facts.

For years the media has labeled him "Wacko Jacko." What happened to MJ? Wasn't he the biggest thing in music at one point? When did he go crazy?

All anyone has to do is look when Michael started being portrayed as "Crazy." It wasn't during the "Thriller" years. It's cool being a song and dance man. That's what they want. DON'T DARE BECOME A THINKING BUSINESSMAN. DON'T DARE BUY THE BEATLES CATALOG. DON'T DARE MARRY ELVIS' DAUGHTER. DON'T DARE BEAT THE RECORD INDUSTRY AT THEIR OWN GAME. Michael started being labeled crazy when he began making business moves that no one had been successful at doing.

Michael took two cultural icons and shattered them to pieces. All our lives, we've been bombarded with 2 facts. The Beatles were the greatest group of all time and Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll. Michael bought the Beatles and married the King's daughter. (if that ain't literally sticking it to the man) If I wasn't a cynic, I'd say Michael did the Lisa Marie thing just to stick it to the people who consider Elvis the King.

The Beatles were great, but they weren't great enough to maintain publishing rights over their own songs.

Elvis was great, but he didn't write his songs. His manager, Col Tom Parker, was the mastermind behind Elvis ... keeping him drugged with fresh subscription pills and doing all the paperwork.

Michael could do no wrong as an entertainer. "Off the Wall," first solo artist with 4 top ten singles. "Thriller," the biggest selling album of all time, with a then record 7 top ten singles. "Bad," the first album to spawn 5 number one songs (even Thriller only had 2 number one songs). All this is cool. But that is all you better do. SING AND DANCE. Michael wanted to be greater. He bought the legendary Sly and the Family Stone catalog and no one really cared. When he bought the Beatles, people noticed. The Sony merger took the cake. Sony, in their eagerness to have a part of the Beatles catalog, agreed to a 50/50 merger with Jackson, thus forming Sony/ATV music publishing. Now, Michael co-owns half of the entire publishing of all of Sony artists. Check out the complete lists of songs at sonyatv.com. A sampling of the songs he owns the publishing rights to are over 900 country songs by artists such as Tammy Wynette, Kenny Rogers, Alabama. All Babyface written songs. Latin songs by Selena and Enrique Iglesias. Roberta Flack songs, Mariah Carey songs, Destiny's Child's songs. 2pac, Biggie and Fleetwood Mac songs. In essence over 100,000 songs. "What is this man doing?" None of the greats did this. Not Bono, Springsteen, Sinatra. "Who does he think he is? Get whatever you can on him."

To "get" someone, you have to attack what they love the most. I'll say no more on that.

The only man who even approaches MJ in taking on the industry is Prince and to a lesser extent, George Michael. They went after poor George Michael, publicly outing the man as a homos3xual. Prince fought hard and made his point, but nevertheless still had to resort to using a major company to distribute his materials. There is nothing wrong with that. Prince would get the lion's share, but the result were years of being labeled crazy and difficult.

The greatest moment for them was the Sneddon press conference. "We got him." Never was such glee so evident. Who cares if we have evidence?

Michael was acquitted, did not celebrate, went home and left the USA. Best move ever. Now what is there left for the haters to do? He's gone. "Gone, what do you mean he moved to Bahrain? Well, how the hell can we get him if he's not here? Quick, get that columnist to write a series of articles on how MJ's teetering on the brink of destruction. Oh we did that? Well, what can we do?"

On the outer surface, it appears Michael is not doing anything to make money. Don't even count the weekly sales of his CDs. 15,000 CDs a week is nothing for Michael. The Sony/ATV catalog is money for Michael Jackson every time he breathes. Serious money. The fact that no one reports on the actual amount is proof of that. They would rather you believe he is broke than tell you the truth. Neverland is still owned by MJ. The family home in Encino is still owned by MJ. Michael still owns the Beatles songs through the merger with Sony as well as full ownership of his own songs. But, hey, that's our little secret.

Michael Jackson is literally walking in the shoes that no Black person has ever walked in before. If he ever writes an autobiography, it will be one of the most interesting ever. A Black man with no real formal education becomes the most powerful man in the industry, DESPITE hatred, racism, enemies in his own camps and a media willing to be bought to the highest bidder.

If Sony had any sense, right now they should offer to continue the partnership. That's the only way they will make future money off of Michael's catalogue. Tommy Mattola did not lose his job with Sony because he was a bad label head. It was a casualty of war. MJ exposed him and Sony had to cut their losses. Companies do it all the time. Notice no one at Sony nor did Matolla himself ever sue MJ for slander. Michael always was loyal to his bosses at Epic/Sony. Back at the 1984 Grammys, he even brought then label head Walter Yetnikoff on stage with him at one point. He's always thanked Dave Glew, Mattola and others at Sony in his acceptance speeches.

Sony can still do right by Michael, but it may be too late. However, they still should make a goodwill gesture, but how many times do businesses do that? If I were them, I'd still want MJ as an ally, not as an enemy. It is/was a mutally profitable merger.

I'd be scared as hell if I was an enemy of MJ while he is with the multi-billionaires overseas. Believe me, they aren't just over there discussing designer clothing. A conglomerate is in the making.

One last note, these facts that I write here should not be the only times you hear this, but the sad fact is it probably is. I was worried that Michael would go down because of the uncertainty of the jury. That's playing unfair. If I'm presenting these facts here at EURweb, YOU CAN BELIEVE THE MEDIA KNOWS IT ALREADY AS WELL. They aren't salivating over everything MJ related just because he made "Thriller." They know what's up. Think about it. That's why I laugh when I see shows like BET's "The Ultimate Hustler." We all know who that is. (How can Damon Dash know who the ultimate hustler is anyway? He lost Roc-a-fella to Jay-Z)

In the end, Michael won't be known for being an alleged child molester. He won't be known for "Thriller." He will be known as the man that fought the record industry and won and lived to tell the tale. That is a book worth buying...
PseuDEEnym gave props

27 comments for "Michael Jackson: What They Don't Want You To Know"

11-08-2007, 01:15 PM         #2
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT

funny because im bumping my fav album GOAT album Thriller right now

mj is worth half a billion n*ggas

fu*k the haters
grown simba gave props

10 years ago '05        #3
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i think people started calling him crazy when he was trying to make himself WHITE...
 11-08-2007, 01:18 PM         #4
Signiture718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike is one of if not the best to ever do it. I never heard half of this stuff so its intresting but i would need real evidence to back it up, but it definatly would make sense. As far as what he will go down as, its sad to say most people will have him go down in history as a child molester that got off due to celebrity.
 11-08-2007, 01:21 PM         #5
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
i think people started calling him crazy when he was trying to make himself WHITE...
he didn't make himself white

that disease is fo real my nig
it was a michael jackson thread in the news section and a bx member had the same disease and she posted a pic of it
so stop with the bullsh*t he made himself white
also if you want a link to the sh*t i can provide it to you
 10 years ago '04        #6
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 4510 4510
Great Read.. They LOve to keep a black man down... But he still adds insult to his ownself by changing his skin color white.. Other than that i respect the fuk out the man...
 10 years ago '05        #7
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:

it was a michael jackson thread in the news section and a bx member had the same disease and she posted a pic of it
i kno there is a disease out there like that..
alot of n*ggas locked up get that sh*t..
you get it from depression and things like that..
BUT.. the disease only attacks your face and appendages..
i guess if he did get it, he just wanted to make the rest of his body the same color... whatever tho..
 11-08-2007, 01:33 PM         #8
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
i kno there is a disease out there like that..
alot of n*ggas locked up get that sh*t..
you get it from depression and things like that..
BUT.. the disease only attacks your face and appendages..
i guess if he did get it, he just wanted to make the rest of his body the same color... whatever tho..
 10 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Good read. MJ will always be the GOAT. And LMAO @ Damon Dash being the "Ultimate Hustler." :rolleyes:

How can Damon Dash know who the ultimate hustler is anyway? He lost Roc-a-fella to Jay-Z.
Thank you.
 10 years ago '04        #10
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 BIG POPPA said:

IMO, i'm sure he may indeed have phitiligo(s/p?). but he never had it that severe to where he should be lookin the way he does, so i'm thinkin he bleached his to even it out. aint no way in hell that disease turns every spec of ur skin white like that
 10 years ago '05        #11
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
^^
yea, thats the name of it.. and that disease also didn't make his nose fall off..
but whatever, MJ was the fu*kin man back in the day and none of that should have any impact on his career but unfortunately it does..
 10 years ago '06        #12
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 1MikE said:
IMO, i'm sure he may indeed have phitiligo(s/p?). but he never had it that severe to where he should be lookin the way he does, so i'm thinkin he bleached his to even it out. aint no way in hell that disease turns every spec of ur skin white like that
Yeah I'm almost 100% sure it was VITILIGO. Imagine a public figure like MJ back then walking around and performing with that skin problem. Of course it was uneven but since he was in the public eye and the most popular artist, he had a DEPIGMENTATION procedure. But lil MJ won't admit it. Still the GOAT though.
 11-08-2007, 01:47 PM         #13
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i aint denying the nose
everybody can see he had plastic surgery
but i hate when people get mad about the vitiligo

i remember somewhere i seen the only reason he wore the glove was to cover up his hand because it had spreaded there

10 years ago '05        #14
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
^^
yea i dont doubt that.. that disease is a mothafu*ka..
i dont kno how many of ya'll be locked up but that sh*t be eatin people alive in prison.. and inmates arent even able to get treatment because the prison doesnt feel its needed being that the disease isn't life threatening.. fu*ked up ish..
 10 years ago '06        #15
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7607 7607
Those white folks fu*ked Mikes head up! The brotha was cool when he was at home in Ghetto a.ss Gary Indiana. LOL!

Mike the GOAT! Jordan, Jackson, and Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-08-2007, 02:08 PM         #16
jepsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all there is no treatment for vitiligo and second of all his skin color is not white b/c of vitiligo. Vitiligo does take the pigment off from all over your body but it doesnt do it like it supposedly did it to MJ. Maybe he has it and that's why he bleached his skin..could be: In MJ*s case his skin has gotten lighter and lighter over the years, it wasnt like he woke up one morning and he was white. In vitiligo you get these spots all over your body that are losing pigment. over the time you can turn complitily white but as i said before not like he did.
He is a wacko, but still the g.o.a.t. no doubt about it.

Last edited by jepsu; 11-08-2007 at 02:12 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #17
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaznHizzle said:
^^
yea i dont doubt that.. that disease is a mothafu*ka..
i dont kno how many of ya'll be locked up but that sh*t be eatin people alive in prison.. and inmates arent even able to get treatment because the prison doesnt feel its needed being that the disease isn't life threatening.. fu*ked up ish..
Hmmmmm....didn't know that!!
 11-08-2007, 02:11 PM         #18
jepsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I belive he did moleste those kids and even if he didnt, something wrong was going on in his bedroom...
 10 years ago '05        #19
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 jepsu said:
first of all there is no treatment for vitiligo and second of all his skin color is not white b/c of vitiligo. Vitiligo does take the pigment off from all over your body but it doesnt do it like it supposedly did it to MJ. Maybe he has it and that's why he bleached his skin..could be: In MJ*s case his skin has gotten lighter and lighter over the years, it wasnt like he woke up one morning and he was white. In vitiligo you get these spots all over your body that are losing pigment. over the time you can turn complitily white but as i said before not like he did.
He is a wacko, but still the g.o.a.t. no doubt about it.
there isnt a cure, but there is treatment to stop or slow down the disease..
do ya homework homie..
 11-08-2007, 03:07 PM         #20
jepsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ homie, there is no known treatment that would slow it down or stop it, the treatments works for some and others they do nothing... I have a friend who's been having vitiligo for 13 years now and she's been going to every treatment possible and nothing is stopping or slowing down vitiligo taking over her body. And i actually doubt that any treatment in prison would actually help b/c from what i know stress and everything you eat etc.. affects to vitiligo for making it even worst and no i have never been to prison but i highly doubt that prison is stressfree enviroment and the food there...naww. But i still think that you should be able to get treatment for any disease you have no matter if its life threatning or not in or out prison...

damn a long one and i guess not so easy to read it, but who cares...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now