Nov 8 - Raekwon: "If 8 Diagrams comes out, we're gonna make a new album MINUS RZA"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
 whiz said:
actually Dee

don't underestimate the other in-house producers like 4th Disciple and Mathematics...there's a lot of wu-affiliated albums with no production from RZA that sound more WU than, for instance, The W
Basically.
 10 years ago '04        #82
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
After hearing Rae say a certain thing about the album, "We energetic type of dudes, we make it punch you in the face music", So I am getting that the album is a soft vibe type of sh*t and they don't want it to be like that...But I am always up to hearing people go to the next level with their music and not stay safe all the time...
 10 years ago '05        #83
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 mr_underground said:
^^^ yeah i don't think they should go mainstream but redesign ther image and sound, a new logo and sound is all they need, that will revitalize them, because if they don't its just....."oh yeah, i remember wu-tang"

no person who actually listens to music would pefer imitation and digital samples vs. live instrumentation....only passive listners could request some sh*t like that or kids. i think the real issue is that rza is constantly growing and the other can't keep up. and like you said the wu fans are grown now, before i never understood the oldies and didn't like it, but now i understand and can appreciate it now that i am not 15. and i wouldn't want to go back to my musical taste when i was 15 either so if wu as to make an old school album i wouldn't be interested.

well i been a wu fan since 95, and i was just 8 then.....but my point is, IMO when rza samples sh!t, 90 percent of the time it is goin' to be crack, that live sh!t is cool, but if the majority of the album is like that i will definitely be disapointed.........i like how they add a different element to their each albums, but if its oversaturated with a new style, i wouldn't be happy as a fan
 10 years ago '04        #84
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
RZA doesnt give a fu*k. look at all his side projects. RZA got afro samurai, tarentino(sp?) behind him, movie cameos, i even saw this n*gga in a video for some spanish rap cats on mtv tres. MAYBE hes bein a little protective because of previous efforts from wu members. Everything he touches becomes a cult classic to some degree..

Im not sayin Rae is wrong, but I thought i'd play devils advocate on this one
 10 years ago '06        #85
soul_seek 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 the hater said:
if lil jon did the new wu tang cd i might consider buyin it
wu rappin over crunk beats > rza legacy

lmfao, you can't be serious.
 10 years ago '04        #86
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
I dont thinkl I saw I responmse to Rae'z real issue...
THEM CATS WANT THEY DOUGH!!!!
RZA AINT RUNNIN THE COMPANY RIGHT, THEY ALL TOOK LOSSES TO GET ON THE MAP AT FIRST AND AINT GOIN FOR IT NOW THAT THEYRE KNOWN ARTISTS.
 10 years ago '05        #87
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
yea this sounds like a rumour, your only source is youtube? im not trusting that video i dont care whats on it
 10 years ago '06        #88
soul_seek 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 mistadontplay said:
yea this sounds like a rumour, your only source is youtube? im not trusting that video i dont care whats on it

lmfaoooooooo. Are you serious? It's a video of Raekwon with Ms Info. Watch the video and check my points off as I wrote them if you want.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
all i hear in the new sh*t is the same ol breaks anyfu*kin way!!! One or two of the joints had nice instrumentation but all that ol' IM A COMPOSER NOW sh*t I AINT HEARD IN ANY LEAKED JOINTS!!! MAYBE ON SOME SHOW SCORES BUT NOTHING HES DONE FOR THE 8 DIAGRAMS.
GIVE RAE AND GHOS THEIR MONEY AND THEYLL SHUT THEFUX UP!!! GAURANTEED
 10 years ago '07        #90
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
BLAH BLAH BLAH

waits for the album
 10 years ago '05        #91
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
Wat n*ggas don't know, RZA is THE guitar hero....he's above explainin himself
 10 years ago '06        #92
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
I love the rza (abbot), but he started loosing it when he started yelling out bong bong. I liked the first bobby digital but he did start changing then. I love the fact that he is experimenting with different sounds and instruments, but theres a time and place for everything. Plus he needs to leave the wet alone.
 11-11-2007, 02:28 AM         #93
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RZA was one of the wu-tang founders...and he makes most the beats...there is no wu without him
 11-11-2007, 02:34 AM         #94
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
I blame the other members for ruining "Gently Weeps" with their sh*tty verses about nothing. They could have made a great song, but had to ramble on about sh*t no one cares about.

Just listened to Presidential MC and Gently Weeps.

How disappointed.

Ghost has an amazing story telling voice and he come up with that.

I aint even mad at Method.
 10 years ago '04        #95
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
damn they need to work this out i can't a wu album without the rza
 11-11-2007, 06:24 PM         #96
aruffin9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy
 11-11-2007, 06:46 PM         #97
aruffin9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll see how it sounds then
 11-11-2007, 06:48 PM         #98
Dacosta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope,they redo some songs,cause the leaks ive heard dont sound like WU. That guitar song,after all the hype i hear it and sh*t was wack
 11-11-2007, 08:17 PM         #99
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo after listening to this new Instrumental Experience LP, i can tell rza only one thing... WE TRUST YOU.... and so should wu. I am 100% sure that 8 diagrams will be a classic
 10 years ago '04        #100
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 RakimAllahNY said:
There is no Wu without RZA. They need to understand that
Truth. He was the man behind their whole sound, and now they tellin dude to fall back? fu*k that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy