Confessions of a (former) Best Buy Warehouse Employee

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-06-2007, 05:21 PM         #21
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
thats my friday 3:30 - 11

but i am NEVER early im usually no earlier than 30 min. i hate zoning. these managers actually want u zoning through ur whole shift. and then theres people who actually do it.

and i hate the walkies. those sh*ts are frustrating. i found this thing with the walkies, that if u put one real close to another walkie, and press the button on one of them, it makes a LOUD, SCREECHING type sound. and it always gets the execs mad
LMFAO, me n my boys use to do the same sh*t w/ the walkies ...yeah man them managers be on some other sh*t, they want u manning the display case, working the register, cleaning up, zoning all @ the same time fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '05        #22
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
 T.O.N.Y said:
fu*k ZONING!... just had to get that off my chest...that was probably the gayest part about working @ Target...the managers were all anal n crazy about zoning...sh*ts so annoying, trust me you'd do a sh*tty job too, if it was like 11pm u been there since 3 all u tryna do is go home, but nah u gotta stay an extra hour bringing all the items to the front of the rack, etc. etc.
ive zoned before. its an endless fu*kin battle. i would zone one isle then go to tha next and by the time i was done zoning it some a.ss hole already managed to fu*k up the previous isle so i was forced to go back and do it over again. by far tha worst isle to zone at tha target i work at is tha toy section. there always product all over tha floor.

i now go into work drunk almost every day and they know it but they dont tell me a damn thing. ive been going 20-30min late for tha last year and a half. i take an hour and 30min lunch everyday. it soo fu*kin hard to get fired there you would be amazed.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-06-2007 at 05:31 PM..
 11-06-2007, 05:30 PM         #23
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol im kinda glad to have bee cursed with not ever being called for an interview than. after high school ive tried NUMEROUS times to get hired at places just like this just for pocket change. it took me awhile to learn that the online applications are pure bullsh*t and so is the job but i need a good a.ss seasonal job after finals. i live in ATL. any suggestions
 10 years ago '06        #24
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Storchaveli said:
Oh sh*t you wrote this CB Guy? Well, it's good to know. Can you give us more info. on the camera surveillance system/security? What's that like?
It's probably different from when I was there, but its not like they were telling all employees about their security procedures. I'm sure they had undercover people who were in street clothes. And they had a camera room we didn't have access to. But as far as the guy at the front, all he can do is check your receipt and look at some of the cameras. Like I said, I was up there one time covering the shift, and the alarm went off and I couldn't do sh*t. If you know what you're doing, I'd say yeah, go ahead and do what you do, but don't be stupid and go in there unaware of whats going on, or else you'll get caught.

All you need to r*pe a store like Best Buy is a media key. One of those keys they use to open up the cases for the games, or graphics cards or whatever
 11-06-2007, 05:35 PM         #25
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
ive zoned before. its an endless fu*kin battle. i would zone one isle then go to tha next and by the time i was done zoning it some a.ss hole already managed to fu*k up the previous isle so i was forced to go back and do it over again. by far tha worst isle to zone at tha target i work at is tha toy section. there always product all over tha floor.

i now go into work drunk almost every day and they know it but they dont tell me a damn thing. ive been going 20-30min late for tha last year and a half. i take an hour and 30min lunch everyday. it soo fu*kin hard to get fired there you would be amazed.
yeah man thats every target...that toys department is terrible...i remember having to help over there during season :wow: omg what a fu*ken mess, i rather :hang: myself than have to do that sh*t everyday...yeah man zoning the Music department was annoying as fu*k, when i first started working there the entire music section was a mess, everything was mislabeled, it was suppose to be in alphaebitcal order but all the cd's were jus scattered all over the place...1 of my first task was to fix the entire music section :banghead: :banghead: straight BULLsh*t
 10 years ago '05        #26
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Comic Book Guy said:
It's probably different from when I was there, but its not like they were telling all employees about their security procedures. I'm sure they had undercover people who were in street clothes. And they had a camera room we didn't have access to. But as far as the guy at the front, all he can do is check your receipt and look at some of the cameras. Like I said, I was up there one time covering the shift, and the alarm went off and I couldn't do sh*t. If you know what you're doing, I'd say yeah, go ahead and do what you do, but don't be stupid and go in there unaware of whats going on, or else you'll get caught.

All you need to r*pe a store like Best Buy is a media key. One of those keys they use to open up the cases for the games, or graphics cards or whatever

at target they employee some one to dress in street clothing to spy on customers. tha guy they empolyee at are target is fu*kin idiot though because he's always talking to all tha employess and he wears red and khaki color clothing. dudes suppose to be under cover but he dresses like tha rest of us. he might as well put a tatoo on his head that says "im a narc."


Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-06-2007 at 05:42 PM..
 11-06-2007, 05:45 PM         #27
youngstunt612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can tell this is original.

Or at least original by a friend and Comic Guy is posting it.

It seems like you were working your first retail job because i had the same feelings when i started my first one.

Every thing made since threw ur story except your actions.

The guy that was bossing you around and wasn't manager is normal. Theres alot of them that do that like you said its a competitive job. I would have turned what he was ordering you to do around at him. Then ether make him fu*k up in from of the manager or show your controlling things in from of the Gm. Gives you more rep and show them that you have leadership skills. Personally i would have made him fu*k up but im a violent person HAHA.

Other then that I know how you feel. I think every one that is that low of a rank with no senority or anything knows how you feel.

If you think Senorty means something in Best Buy wait until you join a union. Those are the worst fu*kheads ever.
 11-06-2007, 05:46 PM         #28
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this is off topic, but i was just thinking back to my target days writing all these posts...there was this 1 time i was on lunch break, chillin in the break room, all of a sudden i hear madd commotion, some bi*ch comes running into the break room talking about "there is a skunk on the loose in the store, you gotta come help us", iam like nah chill let me finish my samich, so i stay in there chillin, like 5 minutes pass and this like 50 yr old lady who worked back in the toy department comes back there all dripping wet, smelling like sh*t, this bi*ch got sprayed by the fu*kin skunk on some real pepe lepou sh*t

most fu*ked up part about it is, she was all heated like i gotta go home i gotta go home, they aint even let her go home cus it was season, they gave her a new shirt, and sprayed her old shirt off wit a hose back behind the store, n she had to keep on the same stank a.ss pants for the rest of her shift...poor lady
 11-06-2007, 05:47 PM         #29
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Im liking these confession threads. Where are they all coming from?
guilty conscience
 10 years ago '05        #30
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
 T.O.N.Y said:
lol this is off topic, but i was just thinking back to my target days writing all these posts...there was this 1 time i was on lunch break, chillin in the break room, all of a sudden i hear madd commotion, some bi*ch comes running into the break room talking about "there is a skunk on the loose in the store, you gotta come help us", iam like nah chill let me finish my samich, so i stay in there chillin, like 5 minutes pass and this like 50 yr old lady who worked back in the toy department comes back there all dripping wet, smelling like sh*t, this bi*ch got sprayed by the fu*kin skunk on some real pepe lepou sh*t

most fu*ked up part about it is, she was all heated like i gotta go home i gotta go home, they aint even let her go home cus it was season, they gave her a new shirt, and sprayed her old shirt off wit a hose back behind the store, n she had to keep on the same stank a.ss pants for the rest of her shift...poor lady
thats fu*ked up.

ive seen many f!ghts at target among employees and i truly mean physical confrontations.

that best one by far was when they were firing this one bi*ch and i soon as realized she was getting fired she jumped up ran into recieving. she then tackeled this other bi*ch, pinned her to tha floor, and beat tha sh*t our of her. i was like and at the same time watching that sh*t go down.
 10 years ago '04        #31
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Well sh*t let me confess.

Wal-Mart is a.ss. Before and AFTER I worked there. The end. It was even worse AFTER working there. I didn't even last a week. I know it's not enough to give a proper trial, but when I see my supervisor taking 3 hour breaks and doing NO WORK, my co-workers taking off 4 hours early leaving me to do nothing because noone fu*king around to tell me what to do, and gotta go in early for the dumbass walmart meetings where they make you sing the stupid walmart song. fu*k THAT. I got paid for 4 and a half days of training and 1.5 days of floor work. The last night I worked, I walked out like 5 hours before my shift ended, right after my lunch break. Came back 2 weeks later for the check. Never went to that store again not even to shop.
 10 years ago '06        #32
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 ceo said:
guilty conscience
not at all. i dont feel the littlest bit bad or guilty for anything i did. no regrets. the only regret is actually giving best buy a chance. they would've kept fu*king me over if i didnt quit
 10 years ago '06        #33
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 e G o Maniac said:
Well sh*t let me confess.

Wal-Mart is a.ss. Before and AFTER I worked there. The end. It was even worse AFTER working there. I didn't even last a week. I know it's not enough to give a proper trial, but when I see my supervisor taking 3 hour breaks and doing NO WORK, my co-workers taking off 4 hours early leaving me to do nothing because noone fu*king around to tell me what to do, and gotta go in early for the dumbass walmart meetings where they make you sing the stupid walmart song. fu*k THAT. I got paid for 4 and a half days of training and 1.5 days of floor work. The last night I worked, I walked out like 5 hours before my shift ended, right after my lunch break. Came back 2 weeks later for the check. Never went to that store again not even to shop.
since walmart is so big and popular i'd have to imagine its the worst out of the bunch. its easy for fitting in and not being noticed because theres so many people, but theres that much more work because of the foot traffic you get. not to mention all the sh*t you said. i gave best buy a couple months to see if it would change, or get better. it was getting worse and the holiday rush was coming. so i dipped out before it got ugly
 10 years ago '05        #34
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
I worked at Hollywood Video one summer....by the end of the summer me, my shift leader (lvl below manager) and my homeboy who didnt even work there cleaned the store out one night when the shift leader was closing. I went into the back and got all the new unopened DVD's (that we sell, not the ones we rented) and some other dvds on the floor and filled my bookbag up - as did they...as did they
 10 years ago '05        #35
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
hahaha funny stories. used to work at target and shyt was whackk..some people was coo which helped me out but managers like that almost got no life..zoning was gay...i used to go to the toy area and get my walkie and play it next to some annoying dora the explorer toy or elmo..annoy the hell outta people.
 10 years ago '04        #36
syxx2001 
space
avatar space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I used to work retail when I was in 9th and 10th grade...Im 21 now...I vow to never again pick up an application at ANY retail store.
 10 years ago '06        #37
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
yeah I have worked a couple retail jobs part time and can't say they have been good jobs to say the least.... but yea if someone hasn't worked retail at some point or another they definitely should so they can see how pathetic people who have no lives can get if they are working the same job for more than like 2-3 years
 10 years ago '04        #38
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
LMAO @ this anti-climactic essay...

that was a wasted read, for what, $1000 dollars in ps2 games and an mp3 player?

this guy was working 40 hour weeks, and my people used to pull more than that in merchandise in a single visit to the mall. and of course best buy "isn't all it's cracked up to be". it's retail, pretty much bottom of the line bullsh*t. what did you expect?


Last edited by rasheedwallace; 11-06-2007 at 07:25 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #39
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 rasheedwallace said:
LMAO @ this anti-climactic essay...

that was a wasted read, for what, $1000 dollars in ps2 games and an mp3 player?

this guy was working 40 hour weeks, and my people used to pull more than that in merchandise in a single visit to the mall. and of course best buy "isn't all it's cracked up to be". it's retail, pretty much bottom of the line bullsh*t. what did you expect?
you wasted your time, not me

sorry if you was expecting some crazy finish that i held up the managers at gunpoint and robbed all the tvs... i tried to keep it laid back

as far as anyone stealing anything actually worth something... good luck and god bless you, they got all that sh*t locked down.. laptops, tv's, anything worth thousands would definitely be found missing
 10 years ago '06        #40
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
YOOOOOO I remember when i got hired at Best Buy. I wanted that job so damn bad. Fell asleep in orientation and got fired on the spot. Filled out an app for Circuit City and they hired me a week later. Only seasonal person to be offered a job after the holiday season ended. THose places are all fu*king mad houses. They employ like 10% students so they expect like fu*king retarded shifts from students because students gotta go to school. Christmas eve 5:30am-7:30pm. Walked out and never returned.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy