NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

This poll will close on 05-24-2032 at 08:46 AM
would surgery help her?

Props Slaps
 11-06-2007, 07:45 AM         #1
6734 pageviews
96 comments

MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 6 - Girl born with four arms, four legs [WITH PICTURE!!]

A TWO-year-old girl born with four arms and four legs was undergoing high risk surgery in India, to remove the extra limbs.

The girl, who has been called Lakshmi aftet a four-armed Hindu goddess of wealth, has been living with her parents in a remote village in the northern state of Bihar where she has been both venerated and hounded, newswire AP reports.

Lakshmi suffers from a rare condition called isciopagus, which means that she is joined to a twin who stopped developing in the womb.

The twin's limbs, kidneys and other body parts have been absorbed in Lakshmi's body.

Lakshmi cannot stand or walk and she has merged spines, four kidneys, entangled nerves, two stomach cavities and two chest cavities.

She has been given an 75-80 percent chance of surviving the surgery, which began this morning at Sparsh Hospital in Bangalore when a team of 30 doctors began removing the extra limbs and organs.

"It's a big team effort of a lot of skilled surgeons who will be putting their heart and soul into solving the problem of Laxmi," said Dr Sharan Patil, the lead surgeon in the operation said to AP.

"It's going to take many, many hours on a continuous basis to operate on the baby. So, these issues definitely make it complex."

Lakshmi has been described as a cute and playful girl who gets on well with others.

"Everybody considers her a goddess at our village," said her father, Shambhu, told AP.

"All this expenditure has happened to make her normal. So far, everything is fine."

However Lakshmi's condition has drawn unwanted attention.

Her parents hid her after a circus apparently tried to buy the girl, they told AP.

The hospital's foundation is paying for the operation.

link:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.news.com.au/st .. 5779-2,00.html

picture:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.news.com.au/co .. 5738511,00.jpg

gallery + more:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.news.com.au/ga .. 007150,00.html
:wow:

Last edited by MzGangstaGirl; 11-06-2007 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: .

96 comments for "Nov 6 - Girl born with four arms, four legs [WITH PICTURE!!]"

10 years ago '04        #2
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
yeah she's happy...
 11-06-2007, 07:58 AM         #3
iamthatgurl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better India where they think you're a goddess than over here where she'd be a freak....
 11-06-2007, 07:59 AM         #4
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG dat sh*t is fukin nasty...she gone b liek dat one chic in mortal kombat 3 ..LOL
 11-06-2007, 08:01 AM         #5
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That little freak looks like Maya (a.k.a. Kali) the Indian Female Fertility Goddess. UGH!!! k!ll It!!!! (or give the head a body transplant to a still born or something) F*CKIN YUCK!!! :sick:

*just while I was eating breakfast too some deranged female sends me this*

Last edited by King Juels; 11-06-2007 at 08:06 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #6
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
sad sh*t..
 10 years ago '07        #7
TooShy4Luv 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 1 1
Awww.... Poor thing...
 10 years ago '04        #8
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Ewwwww.
 10 years ago '04        #9
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
She looks like a octupus. Thats sad.
 11-06-2007, 08:18 AM         #10
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 built4haters said:
OMG dat sh*t is fukin nasty...she gone b liek dat one chic in mortal kombat 3 ..LOL
Shiva...
 11-06-2007, 08:24 AM         #11
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow thats pretty sad.......
 10 years ago '04        #12
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4844 4844
Some of yall aint got no Heart.. Thats Sad.. I wonder what the fu*k is in dem Parents genes..
 11-06-2007, 08:50 AM         #13
EMcGinisterIII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
A TWO-year-old girl born with four arms and four legs was undergoing high risk surgery in India, to remove the extra limbs.

The girl, who has been called Lakshmi aftet a four-armed Hindu goddess of wealth, has been living with her parents in a remote village in the northern state of Bihar where she has been both venerated and hounded, newswire AP reports.

Lakshmi suffers from a rare condition called isciopagus, which means that she is joined to a twin who stopped developing in the womb.

The twin's limbs, kidneys and other body parts have been absorbed in Lakshmi's body.

Lakshmi cannot stand or walk and she has merged spines, four kidneys, entangled nerves, two stomach cavities and two chest cavities.

She has been given an 75-80 percent chance of surviving the surgery, which began this morning at Sparsh Hospital in Bangalore when a team of 30 doctors began removing the extra limbs and organs.

"It's a big team effort of a lot of skilled surgeons who will be putting their heart and soul into solving the problem of Laxmi," said Dr Sharan Patil, the lead surgeon in the operation said to AP.

"It's going to take many, many hours on a continuous basis to operate on the baby. So, these issues definitely make it complex."

Lakshmi has been described as a cute and playful girl who gets on well with others.

"Everybody considers her a goddess at our village," said her father, Shambhu, told AP.

"All this expenditure has happened to make her normal. So far, everything is fine."

However Lakshmi's condition has drawn unwanted attention.

Her parents hid her after a circus apparently tried to buy the girl, they told AP.

The hospital's foundation is paying for the operation.

link:

picture:

:wow:
bless her soul
 10 years ago '04        #14
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
This sounds like some X-Men sh*t were Dr. Xavier had a twin in the womb before he was born...only to f!ght it from entering the world...
 10 years ago '06        #15
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
yall some cold-hearted muthaf*ckas
 11-06-2007, 09:06 AM         #16
thelittleone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Some of yall aint got no Heart.. Thats Sad.. I wonder what the fu*k is in dem Parents genes..
yeah! i wonder if they had a long stream of incest or something. I remember back in high school talkin bout genes and whatever and my teacher said after a while of incest, it catches up. I said somethin bout a baby comin out with an arm comin out of its head and he said that was possible... but damn! this is almost like she was supposed to have a siamese twin on her other side.
 10 years ago '07        #17
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
Thats sad, i feel for her. Some of ya'll are ignorant as sh*t. Betta watch what u say karmas a motha fu*ka. Disrespecting a damn 2 year old!
 10 years ago '05        #18
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
Damn. When I read the title I had so many jokes lined up, then i saw the picture now I just feel bad.
 11-06-2007, 10:17 AM         #19
Casho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! and just how the hell are u going to fix that and make it normal god be with that child
 10 years ago '04        #20
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 King Juels said:
That little freak looks like Maya (a.k.a. Kali) the Indian Female Fertility Goddess. UGH!!! k!ll It!!!! (or give the head a body transplant to a still born or something) F*CKIN YUCK!!! :sick:

*just while I was eating breakfast too some deranged female sends me this*

ur an ignorant f*g**t. i bet you are one ugly motherfu*ker to be making fun of a little girl like that. for saying some sh*t like that you should be permanently disfigured and see how funny it is when f*g**ts like yourself walk around and make fun of you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy