most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 03:57 AM         #81
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
First of all George Zimmerman is 1/2 German and 1/2 Peruvian or Guatemalan. His dad is German/Jewish and his Mom is either Guatemalan or Peruvian,(Ive read article saying shes one or the other, either way both are in Central America/South America)which here in USA is considered Hispanic/Latino.

Second of all, I am not white dumbass. I am Hispanic, specifically Costa Rican. I am a.ssuming the reason why the media/police/whatever call him a White Hispanic is because he is 1/2 German/Jewish, and 1/2 Lation/Hispanic.

As for your rebuttal to my Obama example. You act like Black people would call him white, now a days in society if you are mixed 99% of the time you will be defined by whatever the stronger genes are.

Example, Obama is white/black, but he looks black, therefore people call him black first before calling him white. Same thing for Zimmerman, he is Latino/White, but he looks more Latino, therefore people call him Hispanic/Latino, or for you ignorant as*holes, Mexican.

[pic - click to view]

^You're saying that's a white man?

That is all.
Ok? George Zimmerman is labeled and classified as white on his police records. So you can save all that bullsh*t talk for the birds. It's like a Black person who passed for White, if they have one drop of Black blood they are considered Black, FACT. One Drop rule dumbass. My great Aunt passed for White in the 50s I believe and went to a all White Girls university, had they known she had a drop of Black blood in here you know very well she would not had gotten into that University. So cut the bullsh*t bruh.
 6 years ago '09        #82
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
sometimes i think people just make up weird articles to test whether theyre actually read by others and to confuse those who do so.... lol
 03-27-2012, 05:36 AM         #83
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heard on the news it was a handful of similar stories lately that just didn't get the media that the Trayvon thing is getting but will start coming to the forefront after all the madness. Shame how often this is happening and being swept under the rug. They gotta make an example out of a few of these as*holes before more kids get k!lled.
 6 years ago '06        #84
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25886 25886
Im confused
 6 years ago '07        #85
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
Damn R.I.P to the young bol. Bet you can find a story like this in every city. Too many funerals and not enough graduations.
"I smoke till my brain is on a whole other continent, in my hood making it to 30 is an accomplishment"
 03-27-2012, 07:09 AM         #86
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip my n*gga.. if he woulda planned what he was gonna do better he woulda prolly been alive
 6 years ago '05        #87
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
sh*t is sad
 6 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
shoot first ask questions last that how these so called gangsters last waka flocka flame!
 03-27-2012, 09:11 AM         #89
iamMuziSean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
no body wtf goin on ova dere in the 6
it's crazy over here bruh, n*ggas aint givin a fu*k no more.
 03-27-2012, 10:10 AM         #90
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they the security guards were white, AL SHARPTON would be on his way

but there black so he wont be

get it?

good
 6 years ago '04        #91
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,808 | Props total: 23607 23607

fu*k it

R.i.p kid
 6 years ago '06        #92
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
The replies in this thread are as disappointing as the incident. Young man needlessly dies and y'all turn it into a race war.
 6 years ago '10        #93
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ImAMonster said:
So we're going to completely ignore the fact that the kid was making death threats while walking towards the security people?...Smh. sh*t is RIGHT IN YOUR FACE and we're still saying it's a race issue. Smh.
You're one dumb mother fu*ker. Nobody has claimed anything about race.

Hell, the story makes no sense to begin with but you some how found race as an issue. I hate to see your test scores for reading comprehension.

utdpridah said:

Security guards shot him, he curled up under a parked car. He was not run over or any of that bullsh*t from the first article.
Your article makes WAY more sense.

So he was shot after mistaking the security guards as affiliates of the group of girls that were harassing his sister. That's sad that he died over trying to protect his sister.

BadIntentionz said:
here we go another cause for a MARCH to NYC?
For what? Did you bother researching this sh*tty written article?

I swear there are more morons on Boxden then I originally thought

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 03-27-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #94
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
just smoked a blunt wit lil homie last week smh

rip e mann
 6 years ago '06        #95
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 kiddrocay said:
damn the power of darkness is strong as fu*k this year

Ain't it tho.
 6 years ago '09        #96
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3079 3079
 lifeundthescope said:
Ok? George Zimmerman is labeled and classified as white on his police records. So you can save all that bullsh*t talk for the birds. It's like a Black person who passed for White, if they have one drop of Black blood they are considered Black, FACT. One Drop rule dumbass. My great Aunt passed for White in the 50s I believe and went to a all White Girls university, had they known she had a drop of Black blood in here you know very well she would not had gotten into that University. So cut the bullsh*t bruh.
Using your 1 drop gay rule, if Zimmerman is white, with a DROP of Latino, wouldn't he be considered Latino?

Exactly.

And how you gonna trust the Police word, when y'all are saying they are twisting this whole case? So you are gonna not trust what the police are saying when it comes to what they said happened, but all of a sudden when it comes to George Zimmermans race, you trust them?

Sounds hypocritical to me.
 6 years ago '08        #97
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Baynut said:
Using your 1 drop gay rule, if Zimmerman is white, with a DROP of Latino, wouldn't he be considered Latino?

Exactly.

And how you gonna trust the Police word, when y'all are saying they are twisting this whole case? So you are gonna not trust what the police are saying when it comes to what they said happened, but all of a sudden when it comes to George Zimmermans race, you trust them?

Sounds hypocritical to me.
damn, you're nitpicking like a motherfu*ker....you're arguing just to argue. damn..
 6 years ago '09        #98
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
damn, you're nitpicking like a motherfu*ker....you're arguing just to argue. damn..
I ain't trying to argue. I'm just trying to clarify, this is not a race issue. This is a tragedy that happened between a young man, and a adult. People are trying to make this a race issue just because the man is 1/2 white. You don't find that wrong?

Last edited by Baynut; 03-27-2012 at 03:41 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #99
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Baynut said:
I ain't trying to argue. I'm just trying to clarify, this is not a race issue. This is a tragedy that happened between a young man, and a adult. People are trying to make this a race issue just because the man is 1/2 white. You don't find that wrong?
I feel you but your example about the police report is a sure reach..
 6 years ago '09        #100
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
I feel you but your example about the police report is a sure reach..
Personally I do feel like the Police/Media are releasing some bull sh*t/biased evidence. Which makes it harder to figure out what really happened. The only thing I go by is what eye witnesses who were there saw and the physical facts(broken nose, back was wet with grass stains, etc). I don't count the testimony of the lady(s) though, because they didn't see anything, they just HEARD what happened.

Either way, RIP to the kid.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-27-2012 at 04:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy