most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 686 686

This is a prime example of why politics, particularly during an election year turns me off. All common sense and commonality is put aside to disparage "the other side" and score political points. I would like to think that a story like the Martin case would be too serious a matter to turn into a political charade in which one pretends to be offended simply because the remarks made were by the other party. Come on, I think any rational person understands that he was trying to show solidarity with the Martin family but of course Gingrich has to focus on race to try to rile up his base.

Last edited by gathugga; 03-24-2012 at 08:12 AM..
 03-24-2012, 07:56 AM         #102
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ some these comments. This fuhking country is hopeless.
 03-24-2012, 08:05 AM         #103
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #104
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
This isn't about Black people playing the victim.. Most Black people can sympathize with this because what happened to Trayvon could have happened to any of us.. His only crime was he was walking down the block with a hoodie on.. nothing more.. I know I have walked the streets with a hoodie on, doesn't mean I was suspicious.. White people have to understand that a lot of things Black and Latino young men experience in their lives you will never be able to relate to.. You've never been targeted or profiled due to nothing but what you looked like..

And people saying Black folks need to get over slavery are ignorant.. I've never used slavery or the condition of my people as a crutch and I turned out pretty good but I still acknowledge the damning effects slavery had on some peoples mindset.. You have to realize how recent slavery really was.. It ended roughly 150 years ago.. So if a Black person has parents and grandparents who lived to be around 75 years old.. They actually had relatives they knew and spoke to who was born into slavery.. It's very well possible a person living today could have known a slave personally...
 6 years ago '10        #105
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
black people happy obama finally spoke?
you guys feel better that he said if he had a son he would look like obama?
 6 years ago '06        #106
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
 marcusaka50 said:
Trayvon just another kid.

If Obama wasn't black, black people wouldn't give a sh*t about the president.
bullsh*t!!!
everything ISNT race related. I agree, racism still exist but but black people fucced with Bill Clinton. I believe PEOPLE in general just want respect & equality. It doesnt matter who it comes from.

I actually was going for Hiliary over Obama. Then i started becoming more dedicated to following the race for president elect, like what Obama was saying. If hiliary runs after Obama time is up, im going for her.

I think Guilani cleaned up NYC more than David Dinkins.

lets not forget, Im black. so stop the whole black thing.....focus on the situation at hand.

a KID...black...white...yellow w/e....a KID had his life cut short because of another person "assumption"
 6 years ago '08        #107
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 marcusaka50 said:
If Obama wasn't black, black people wouldn't give a sh*t about the president.
That's not true. Black people are historically the most critical ethnic group in America in terms of holding presidents and politicians accountable for their actions. Every president has had his feet held to the fire by black people. Ask Regan, Nixon, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr about black people. Ask Clinton if "black people didnt give a sh*t about the president". Even the thugs and the gangsters in your neighborhood have an opinion on every president.
 03-24-2012, 10:57 AM         #108
DOUGHBOY3226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
if the shooter wasnt white noone would care

black kids get k!lled everyday and noone says sh*t
You are right black kids do get k!lled everyday by another black kid
 6 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
desperation is not a good look

they mad
 6 years ago '11        #110
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Offical said:
Who isnt makin noise about it?

Just because no one in your fu*kin family or circle is making noise about it doesnt mean people arent concerenced

what the fu*k are you talking about man, this is what im saying the country is full of idiots. Its a damn shame.

Do you know how many black owned and operated community out reach programs theyre are in the country dedicated to stopping black on black violence.

Your ignorance doesnt even suprise me because most people in this country think just like you.

Again, black on black crime happens for a multitiude of reasons primarily because young mufu*kas with macho egos, having low self esteem and feeling the need to prove something. The conditions where black on black crime happens the most doesnt help either. These conditions are a DIRECT result of dehumanizing events that occured for hundreds of years in this country you stupid fu*k.

and yes, being that America is a White Racist Capitliast Society, unless your parents made a CONCIOUS decision to raise you otherwise your probably racist, either a COVERT racist and OVERT racist or and AVERSIVE racist.

read a fu*kin book
sounds like your watching to much youtube videos than reading books
 03-24-2012, 12:24 PM         #111
!LL MuZ!k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
The way I came out with my statement made me look like I don't give a fu*k which is my fault because I didn't go into great detail on how I felt about the issue. I'm not saying I don't feel for his family and anyone who knew him. Its just gets on my nervous when every blue moon an issue of this level gets attention when injustice sh*t happens like this all the time. It might not happen in city or state but it happens all over. I feel like nobody gives a sh*t and never will but they bring sh*t up just in time to get your mind off other bullsh*t that's going on. Its like the world stops for a moment and grief and then go back to their own reality.

I feel like all these marches and protests fall to deaf ears because you have to change people's mindsets. I don't think you can do that without somebody dying for the cause. Nobody is willing to die for another person they don't know. I gave up on society as a whole. I think slowly but shortly this sh*t is going down to the ground not in our generation but maybe our grand kids generation.
Thank You! AGREED
My questions is what is all the "hoodie marching" doing?
Who is suppose to change their ways?
What happens if they STILL don't put him in jail?
People just want to feel like they are doing something when really their not doing sh*t.
If you really care, go to do some community service weekly then and try and make a small and slow difference first.
I interact and talk to kids all the time, I have done stuff for habitat for humanity and other events and I don't even feel like I really do anything nor do I mention it all the time.

Don't yall realize all this petition and marching sh*t just let the government know who will actually get mad and they will need to lock down when sh*t REALLY pops off?
 6 years ago '08        #112
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Nu Tymez said:
This isn't about Black people playing the victim.. Most Black people can sympathize with this because what happened to Trayvon could have happened to any of us.. His only crime was he was walking down the block with a hoodie on.. nothing more.. I know I have walked the streets with a hoodie on, doesn't mean I was suspicious.. White people have to understand that a lot of things Black and Latino young men experience in their lives you will never be able to relate to.. You've never been targeted or profiled due to nothing but what you looked like..

And people saying Black folks need to get over slavery are ignorant.. I've never used slavery or the condition of my people as a crutch and I turned out pretty good but I still acknowledge the damning effects slavery had on some peoples mindset.. You have to realize how recent slavery really was.. It ended roughly 150 years ago.. So if a Black person has parents and grandparents who lived to be around 75 years old.. They actually had relatives they knew and spoke to who was born into slavery.. It's very well possible a person living today could have known a slave personally...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #113
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
 Offical said:
i love it when people say stop PLAYING the victim

we ARE the victim.

fu*k is you talking about PLAYING nobody is PLAYING anything, black people are TARGETED, HARASSED THEN ARRESTED

we are TARGETED do you know what TARGETED means?

Cops all across America drive through black neighborhoods WITH THE INTENT to put black people in jail before any crime is ever commited.

A white person can never understand that...ever

so stop it..just cut it out, yall might as well just say i have no idea what it is like to be black in america so i cant really comment

thats really all you can say.

They don't hear you though..
 6 years ago '06        #114
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
 Chief Dee said:
That's not true. Black people are historically the most critical ethnic group in America in terms of holding presidents and politicians accountable for their actions. Every president has had his feet held to the fire by black people. Ask Regan, Nixon, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr about black people. Ask Clinton if "black people didnt give a sh*t about the president". Even the thugs and the gangsters in your neighborhood have an opinion on every president.
I never said that black people don't go hard on all presidents. We don't discriminate for the most part but when Obama won it was because he was black for some people. They felt like Obama was going to make huge change just not in america as a whole but in the black community as well. Soon as some people figure out he just like any presidents they get to hating. So this whole Obama comment was some straight up Uncle Tom remark. Some people pissed off because of that comment but more because he hasn't shown support or isn't going to. This is why you need to say fu*k the government and be on some community type sh*t. To fix our own problems instead of trying to get Uncle Sam to do something.
 6 years ago '07        #115
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20087 20087

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy