Lil’ Wayne dips off the Blink 182 tour

most viewed right now
80 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #151
Mike T 181 heat pts181
space
space
$17,491 | Props total: 33954 33954
[

[video - click to view]

Hey baaarbie I can be your black Ken
+1   

1 week ago '16        #152
REEFERWEREWOLF 2 heat pts
space
space
$69 | Props total: 94 94
 Avon_Barksdale said
Is Benny coming?

I wish, but I doubt it. Hot as Benny is right now, if he was coming they would've announced it. Promoters wouldn't let an easy dollar slip away by not promoting Benny.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #153
Avon_Barksdale 4765 heat pts4765
space
space
$52,012 | Props total: 101279 101279
 REEFERWEREWOLF said
I wish, but I doubt it. Hot as Benny is right now, if he was coming they would've announced it. Promoters wouldn't let an easy dollar slip away by not promoting Benny.
Indeed...

1 week ago '12        #154
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 3328 3328
I understand his view, but he just had to say this sh*t on stage?

BX loves Wayne, because you n*ggas would go bananas if Drake or Logic did some sh*t like this
+1   

1 week ago '16        #155
stealthm91 278 heat pts278
space
space
$5,962 | Props total: 16202 16202

[video - click to view]

Wayne aint quit the tour as long as he has that autotune mic when he performs on his other sets he shouldn't have a problem

Last edited by stealthm91; 07-12-2019 at 08:28 PM..

1 week ago '07        #156
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
$94,131 | Props total: 21115 21115
 2007 said
Its 2019 boss.
White ppl are still checking for Wayne just as much as Eminem sorry to inform you

1 week ago '17        #157
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 3487 3487
 504 said
In New Orleans if a n*gga ask you “wassam you good?” Which means if you got something to say .. say it to my face don’t wait until you are in kanyes dungeon to start talking shxt
What was he supposed to do spit the diss record that he already heard...thats like when he went to the radio station for 2 lames and a chick SEVEN DEEP...he is out of his element BECAUSE from what I know Birdman REALLY bout dat...but what would he have done is Angela Yee woulda broke bad on him??? Smack her?!?! If he really wanted static wit Push he woulda brought it. He didnt know how to play it bcuz its just raps THAT ARE TRUE and they happen to he about him...so what is he gonna say "Yo !!!!! You out chea spreadin troof bout me my round?? Stop doin that..." come on that elevator was nothin IN THE ERA of it van go down on the elevator.

1 week ago '04        #158
Matt! 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 104 104

[tweet - click to view]

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '14        #159
504 1250 heat pts1250 OP
space
space
$12,718 | Props total: 56932 56932
 BanMan4Wut said
What was he supposed to do spit the diss record that he already heard...thats like when he went to the radio station for 2 lames and a chick SEVEN DEEP...he is out of his element BECAUSE from what I know Birdman REALLY bout dat...but what would he have done is Angela Yee woulda broke bad on him??? Smack her?!?! If he really wanted static wit Push he woulda brought it. He didnt know how to play it bcuz its just raps THAT ARE TRUE and they happen to he about him...so what is he gonna say "Yo !!!!! You out chea spreadin troof bout me my round?? Stop doin that..." come on that elevator was nothin IN THE ERA of it van go down on the elevator.
If you have a problem with another man wouldn’t you address it to his face? If a man can’t do that he a hoe.

1 week ago '16        #160
Soo Special OG 54 heat pts54
space
space
space
$9,945 | Props total: 19397 19397
 Scully said
Gonna say the same sh*t.

Spent the last decade trying to cater to that crowd with the skateboarding and goofy wannabe-punk attire

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Clown a*s n*gga wanted to be accepted by white 14 year olds so bad. Now he not hot anymore, and they out of their "experimenting with rap" phase

That's what happens when you so big you that you start thinking you "trans-racial". Them folks will put you right back in your place eventually
Hit huge on an album like c3, you need to keep that same success up so you do sh*t like this and weirdo sh*t like Kanye got on after graduation

1 week ago '17        #161
Willy Boban 252 heat pts252
space
space
space
$9,430 | Props total: 40401 40401
 Lurker said
It doesn’t matter if it’s 1 person or 100,000 people in the crowd. Black, white, etc. If fans paid to see a show, is it too much to ask of you to finish your 40-50 minute set?

You complaining about lack of rap fans, didn’t you make a rock album?
Never ever ever book Wayne for a 50minute set unless Bird is there to enforce the contract.

I would barely book the dude to perform 4 (3 minute) songs as a promoter.

1 week ago '04        #162
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 9129 9129
He ain't quitting that sh*t. He still on tour wit Blink

1 week ago '17        #163
baku 54 heat pts54
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 6562 6562
 bluehefner96 said
How the crowds to small for you? n*gga, you the act. Your interest is too small.

sh*t looked sketch as fu*k from the rip. I like Wayne, but couldn't give a fu*k about Blink182.

Who set this goofy sh*t up in the first place.

Wayne probably started panicking 15 mins in and asked a n*gga to toss him his Rebirth guitar.
haahahaha this was the best post all week

1 week ago '16        #164
Scully 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,974 | Props total: 6792 6792
 Soo Special OG said
Hit huge on an album like c3, you need to keep that same success up so you do sh*t like this and weirdo sh*t like Kanye got on after graduation
Kanye did MBDTF after graduation. Arguably his best album

Wayne went off a cliff after Carter III

piss poor comparison
+1   

1 week ago '17        #165
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
 504 said
If you have a problem with another man wouldn’t you address it to his face? If a man can’t do that he a hoe.
if i have a problem wit someone ... I publicly state I dont respect them and diss their existence in truth...step into an elevator where they out number me and I am able to get on and get off with out so much as me having to yell, curse, swing a punch, take a punch, push or shove, reach for the strap, wrestle out of a choke, and the person I dissed has ALL of the advantage and all he does is ask whats going on in a way that is 40 years beneath his appropiate age...Who won????

I cant put respek on dat name...

you agree you would just rather argue...the state of humanity...stand for what you believe even when it doesnt make sense

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '14        #166
504 1250 heat pts1250 OP
space
space
$12,718 | Props total: 56932 56932
 BanMan4Wut said
if i have a problem wit someone ... I publicly state I dont respect them and diss their existence in truth...step into an elevator where they out number me and I am able to get on and get off with out so much as me having to yell, curse, swing a punch, take a punch, push or shove, reach for the strap, wrestle out of a choke, and the person I dissed has ALL of the advantage and all he does is ask whats going on in a way that is 40 years beneath his appropiate age...Who won????

I cant put respek on dat name...

you agree you would just rather argue...the state of humanity...stand for what you believe even when it doesnt make sense
Here why y’all w
[spoiler - click to view]

boys have to stick to the internet if I have a problem with another man I’ll address it to his face not talk behind his back and in person I’m hush mode..

1 week ago '17        #167
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
 504 said
Here why y’all w
[spoiler - click to view]

boys have to stick to the internet if I have a problem with another man I’ll address it to his face not talk behind his back and in person I’m hush mode..
??? i just explained to you what it was... now you superman...there was nothing to explain... you one if them "if that woulda happened to me I woulda" cats that aint been thru nothin...and thats cool I pray you dont... but you really believe SPECIFIC to this situation...
Push walks into an elevator ...doesnt wait for the next one...he gets on Cap America style...answers the generic question of whats brakkin by his adversary...and gets off a mere 6 elevator flights later...interaction 3 mins TOPS ...IF THAT...ypu should get out more where real things occur and see that for everyone involved escalation wpuld have made ZERO sense.
But that said I hope you and your "On sight/if i see someone I have a problem with i will address it like a post man" pride works out and you receive the accolades you seek from that...

Hell I'll clap it up for you now..
congratulations You're thoro

1 week ago '07        #168
Cadillac51 3 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 100 100
 Mia 305 said
I'm glad you posted this because Pusha rapper is the weirdest honest rapper out.. exactly thing he says goes for himself too, how is that genius? He cant diss rappers with lines which he is in the same boat. My n*gga Pusha t is Multi platinum and cant retire.. dude ain't relevant as a rapper but a dissing rapper ?
I agree, with you I'm a fan of Push.. i do think Push can retire from rap, if he wants. Pusha is a CEO of GOOD music, which he'll have for years to come. i dont think baby is giving wayne any ownership of the company, that he can fall back on. The only thing wayne use to have is the discovery of Drake and Nikki but i believe they have both departed from the label. Push was only speaking facts. I dont know about you but i still listen to Pusha albums. i cant say the same for wayne

1 week ago '07        #169
Cadillac51 3 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 100 100
 504 said
Wasn’t saying all that shxt on the elevator bird asked “was he good did he have a problem” Push said he was good and continued to be quiet
As a business like mind set, neither one of them were going to do anything in that elevator bc they dont want the situation link back to them. Push said what he said and i'm sure everyone else in the music industry was on the same wave. If birdman was mad, then the words must of held some weight. Pusha knows how to move.

Side note. F wayne for taking that weak a*s apology from birdman. Wayne should of gone his own way.

1 week ago '15        #170
Mia 305 
space
space
space
$813 | Props total: 670 670
 Cadillac51 said
I agree, with you I'm a fan of Push.. i do think Push can retire from rap, if he wants. Pusha is a CEO of GOOD music, which he'll have for years to come. i dont think baby is giving wayne any ownership of the company, that he can fall back on. The only thing wayne use to have is the discovery of Drake and Nikki but i believe they have both departed from the label. Push was only speaking facts. I dont know about you but i still listen to Pusha albums. i cant say the same for wayne
I'll believe Pusha T can retire when he does and ill believe Pusha T doesnt have multiple bosses when he has his own label, which he is the president of GOOD music but not goes without Kanye say so and Kanye has bosses his self.
+1   

2 days ago '16        #171
REEFERWEREWOLF 2 heat pts
space
space
$69 | Props total: 94 94
 Avon_Barksdale said
Indeed...

BENNY WILL BE IN THE BUILDING!!!!

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 days ago '07        #172