That's my girl on Life Mommaaa

most viewed right now
111 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #1
539 page views
20 comments

nfo187 57 heat pts57
space
space
$1,064 | Props total: 2944 2944
That's my girl on Life Mommaaa

+8   

best
worst
20 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
SeraphKin 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 41945 41945
Damn feel sorry for him, no dad to teach him the game. Mom letting him simp out in 1st grade
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 6399 6399
5 years old and talks to his mom like one the homies.

“That’s my girl bro”
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Marlo16 
space
space
space
$204 | Props total: 1127 1127
He gon be a tenda d*ck sucka for love when he gets older. I can see it already

2 weeks ago '07        #5
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 62757 62757
I can't remember this kid's name... but he's got dozens if not hundreds of vids since he was probably 3yrs old. I think he has a youtube channel. When i saw him he was way younger, same type of vids tho, him and his mom.
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,302 | Props total: 11190 11190
Virgins be so serious
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
justin747 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,853 | Props total: 68235 68235
 stogz said
I can't remember this kid's name... but he's got dozens if not hundreds of vids since he was probably 3yrs old. I think he has a youtube channel. When i saw him he was way younger, same type of vids tho, him and his mom.

[instagram - click to view]

2 weeks ago '15        #8
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 7683 7683
On life, on God, on me.....what does this even mean?! I feel like its reckless talk, especially "On God" ....

We put stuff on our Grandaddy grave when I was coming up...
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,369 | Props total: 9559 9559
 SeraphKin said
Damn feel sorry for him, no dad to teach him the game. Mom letting him simp out in 1st grade
He's too young to be jaded...my daughter told me she has some boys she likes and I asked her why, she says because they play with her and share their food with her and things like that...at this age just let nature flow cause they already know the right ways, it's when we get older and move with a strategy we start fu*king up.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
SeraphKin 9 heat pts
space
space
 Qbert said
He's too young to be jaded...my daughter told me she has some boys she likes and I asked her why, she says because they play with her and share their food with her and things like that...at this age just let nature flow cause they already know the right ways, it's when we get older and move with a strategy we start fu*king up.
Gotta teach them game cuz that wide eyed innocence will get destroyed when they arent prepared for it.

All that dedicated feelings at such an early age is more dangerous than just sharing blocks and colored pencils.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Gotta teach them game cuz that wide eyed innocence will get destroyed when they arent prepared for it.

All that dedicated feelings at such an early age is more dangerous than just sharing blocks and colored pencils.
I don't agree. You can't tell a 5 year old that all woman ain't sh*t. He wont be able to comprehend and still experience is a great teacher. He'll be okay, you kind of need to go through that sh*t to come out right.

I seen parents try to protect their kids from the world only to do more damage, like a single mother trying steer her daughter from having her same experiences with men, some how the thing they fear the most ends up happening to their kid.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
Shenanagans 2 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 899 899
 SeraphKin said

Not one lie in this post. Only good thing could be he learned this lesson early. Most of the dudes that beat their girl had to learn this late in life and got hit with rejection and couldn't handle it. Hopefully homie learn from it. I know he's young
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Shenanagans said
Not one lie in this post. Only good thing could be he learned this lesson early. Most of the dudes that beat their girl had to learn this late in life and got hit with rejection and couldn't handle it. Hopefully homie learn from it. I know he's young
Yea but he seems sincere and the girl is probably rocking with him for him to be talking like that. Guys that hit women are in a panic and scared to lose their girl and try to control with force. If you're a real dude you know there is more out there. Can't be out here thinking about scarcity...imo
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
atruedsgb 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,850 | Props total: 2072 2072
 datboy|e said
5 years old and talks to his mom like one the homies.

Thats my girl bro
Right. Parents trying to be their kids "friend"...
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 8203 8203
Parents just don't understand
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #16
SeraphKin 9 heat pts
space
space
 Qbert said
I don't agree. You can't tell a 5 year old that all woman ain't sh*t. He wont be able to comprehend and still experience is a great teacher. He'll be okay, you kind of need to go through that sh*t to come out right.

I seen parents try to protect their kids from the world only to do more damage, like a single mother trying steer her daughter from having her same experiences with men, some how the thing they fear the most ends up happening to tuheir kid.
I didnt say tell them girls ain't sh*t, tell them importance of relationships and heart involvement at a young age and how it's a waste of time as you will grow. No need to be dedicated. Enjoy being a kid. Love will come.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #17
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SeraphKin said
I didnt say tell them girls ain't sh*t, tell them importance of relationships and heart involvement at a young age and how it's a waste of time as you will grow. No need to be dedicated. Enjoy being a kid. Love will come.
That is part of being a kid, who didn't have a childhood crush?

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 18325 18325
Yall do know this is a skit and the little dude has tons of videos out just like this right? Yall pshyco analyzing a 5 year old doing a YouTube skit....n*ggas do the most
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Yall do know this is a skit and the little dude has tons of videos out just like this right? Yall pshyco analyzing a 5 year old doing a YouTube skit....n*ggas do the most
Even though you can be a hoe, I agree with you on this. Even if it was real, nothing wrong with it.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #20
abacabb 177 heat pts177
space
space
$12,872 | Props total: 12117 12117

[video - click to view]

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  24
NFL Bleacher report gotta be trolling with this top 25 NFL QB list