online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Helldivers 2 Has Humiliated Halo

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '05        #51
Krazie 
Props total: 70228 70 K  Slaps total: 14109 14 K
I don't think he understands the definition of informative
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '18        #52
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 66581 66 K  Slaps total: 4543 4 K
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
Somebody been asking me to get this game. I can't get a good idea of it from videos. Looks like it's another Halo, Destiny, ki1lzone, etc. Smith standout features?
It's Starship Troopers essentially

3 months ago '18        #53
VIMAN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7515 7 K  Slaps total: 664 664
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
What did it change? It looks like 5 other games honestly
boy there are so many little details that really surprise you, tbh 40 bucks to check it was worth it you shud try it out. Theres a bunch of youtube vids too

3 months ago '23        #54
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
 RedLight said 🔗
The main point here is not really the game but the models... which dude kinda had a point.

The reason why video game companies rose to prominent levels back in our younger years was cause the sh1t was really about creating a dope a$s game and give people MASSIVE value with said dope a$s game.

Now though? The model is about providing a shell game and then milking the customer with micro-tr@nsactions. Because micro-tr@nsactions are put in place it doesn't incentivize the creators to provide a dope a$s experience when money is being made from those little tr@nsactions.

Capitalism just flooded that industry lol... in the mix of all that sh1t there are the small indie studios that are doing good sh1t.

Truth be told if you provide a really good game people are willing to buy extra sh1t for it IF the sh1t comes in good faith and it actually adds massive value. If you give people that "bang-for-your-buck" feeling they'll come back and support.
Great points.

By that same token, this game has embarrassed virtually all live service games, not just Halo.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7324
Video inside Andre 3000 Done Lost his last mind WTF is this ?!?
209 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3012
Video inside Eminem possible last album "Houdini" May 31st, 2024
119 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Yikes...Grown men really log on YouTube and beg for money from their ..
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+207
logo New Gatorade commercial narrated by the Omnipresent GOAT Michael Jordan..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@sports