Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #481
killadre 230 heat pts230 OP
space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
 Pistol Peter said:
good man..i thought you was going to commit the bi*ch move and not show up at all

See what happens when jay gets time....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #482
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
yeah jay was doing whatever he wanted to against that secondary
 7 years ago '04        #483
killadre 230 heat pts230 OP
space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
 Pistol Peter said:
yeah jay was doing whatever he wanted to against that secondary
He completed passes to 8 different receivers....
 7 years ago '07        #484
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 24009 24009
Failcons ain't sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #485
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 7 years ago '05        #486
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 CutKidd21 said:
At this point I'm starting to think it's just a bullsh*t excuse.. I think this is just Mularky's offense, period. It's not that Matt can't make the throws.. he slang it all over the field @ BC

This is only one game tho, so we'll see
Traded draft away for 6 points?
 7 years ago '10        #487
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,793 | Props total: 188 188
Game was horrible, way too many mistakes, but I have to give it to the Bears D!
 7 years ago '05        #488
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
I watched the entire game and it seems that the Falcons have no identity on offense right now. Having JJ, Roddy White, Douglas, and Gonzo imo has them throwing more which is not the staple of their offense. As Michael Turner goes that offense goes, 10 carries 100 yards and I know it got out of hand, but he's the engine of that offense. Running the football keeps games close for them and shortens the game. I said it before and I'll say it again Matty can't carry that team on his arm alone yet and that OLINE is not built to pass protect against a DLINE like that.
 7 years ago '11        #489
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,115 | Props total: 2878 2878
 rynell said:
I watched the entire game and it seems that the Falcons have no identity on offense right now. Having JJ, Roddy White, Douglas, and Gonzo imo has them throwing more which is not the staple of their offense. As Michael Turner goes that offense goes, 10 carries 100 yards and I know it got out of hand, but he's the engine of that offense. Running the football keeps games close for them and shortens the game. I said it before and I'll say it again Matty can't carry that team on his arm alone yet and that OLINE is not built to pass protect against a DLINE like that.
i think the lack of running game had more to do with the score than our offense. I still think Ryan can lead us through the air, he's done it before, we don't usually cough the ball up the way we did...it's not something to get used to. And Ryan converting 3rd downs keeps the games close and shortens them...didn't happen yesterday. overall, this game isn't the best litmus test to define what a team is or what a player is.
 7 years ago '05        #490
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 wjcorner said:
i think the lack of running game had more to do with the score than our offense. I still think Ryan can lead us through the air, he's done it before, we don't usually cough the ball up the way we did...it's not something to get used to. And Ryan converting 3rd downs keeps the games close and shortens them...didn't happen yesterday. overall, this game isn't the best litmus test to define what a team is or what a player is.
Agreed its one game, I feel the same way about the Saints loss to the Packers. IMO with a stud RB like Turner the offense needs to run through him and everything else will open up. Playaction passes down the seam to Gonzo, playaction post routes to JJ or White with the safety biting on the fake, etc the possibilities are endless when the running game is working. Passing that many times against that scheme and a talented front 7 like the Bears plays into their hands.Im hoping for balance when they come here Sunday because at times Brees struggles against the Tampa 2, it forces you to be patient on offense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
77 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy