Most Overrated Wrestler of All time!

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '07        #51
tre0624 139 heat pts139 OP
space
space
$22,760 | Props total: 14403 14403
 4REAL said
Stupid post. When was Goldberg ever rated highly as a wrestling purist? Goldberg is given credit for his charisma that led him to rise to superstardom quickly though the ranks.

Goldberg didn't have to be a technical powerhouse or a wrestling machine to make it. Wrestling fans still don't understand that you don't need to be the most technically sound wrestler to capture the audience. The most "gifted" wrestlers can know all the holds but still be boring and not have any appeal (Dean Malenko and Lance Storm) come to mind.
goldberg was always rated very high. u cant be serious. goldberg is so trash they had to make most of his matches last about 5min
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #52
space
space
 Supreme God said
This Era is garbage for sure, and has been forever, but cut it out. Cena was carrying sh*t for over a decade over there and drawing VERY well and selling merchandise. Dude a legend in his own right, no matter how you feel about him.
yea he definitely trippin Cena is in that group with the guys who carried wrestling. Its no way to deny that
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #53
space
space
 Wilder GOAT said
Hogan
Being glorified as the god of wrestling, he was a great entertainer, got the crowd going, cool promos,
but his moves were weak as hell, never did anything great in the ring.
if he had all that other sh*t u admitted to ow can he be overrated because of one thing lol. Yes his move set was garbage but everything else from a 1-10 was a 10

2 weeks ago '04        #54
Kliq 402 heat pts402
space
space
$13,025 | Props total: 50976 50976
Goldberg was hella overrated, never understood why WCW sucked his d*ck so hard. he couldng wrestle for sh*t --- his entrances were longer than his matches

someone said Goldust? wtf? dude was nowhere near the worst of all time

Hulk Hogan is low key a pretty sh*tty in-ring performance, but his crazy charisma and gimmick outweighed it. Hogan was only as good as his opponent in his ring, he desperately needed people to put him over

Last edited by Kliq; 08-13-2019 at 02:53 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #55
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 960 960
Undertaker for sure

2 weeks ago '04        #56
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,311 | Props total: 16480 16480
with Goldberg what you are getting is entertainment not pure wrestling. Just seeing him and Brock use all the specials that had from 2k at wrestlemania was one of the highlights of that show. Warrior is this, Hogan is this. A lot of what made these people superstars were their presence/charisma in the ring and Goldberg had that down.

Op using a video where Goldberg gave himself a concussion and that’s why the match went the way it went

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Here4theday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,881 | Props total: 3750 3750
 GillyGillzGiles said
Undertaker for sure

tf
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 1184 1184
hogan can wrestle, you ever seen him in NJPW?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #59
SergDMV 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 336 336
Don't know about overrated but the greatest wrestlers of all time are Hulk Hogan, The Rock and John Cena in terms of overall Wrestling entertainment, Mick Foley being an honorable mention. Jeff Hardy was my fav wrestler to watch tho. This all IMO of course. Somebody can educate me on who they think will take that mantle after John Cena tho. I haven't watched wrestling in many many years.

Last edited by SergDMV; 08-13-2019 at 02:53 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #60
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 960 960
 Here4theday said

tf
Been watching forever bro never really dug the in ring work and that old mf needs to hang it up
Btw fans ruined wrestling lol

2 weeks ago '18        #61
SoThurRoe 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 43 43
If you actually watched wrestling after 2005 you would KNOW that John Cena is the most overrated. The corniest sh*t in wrestling has his fingerprints all on it.

HHH is right next to him for being married to the boss's daughter and abusing that power.

Then Hulk Hogan racist a*s after that. He 3rd because he is the biggest household name other than The Rock. But these 3 are the Mount Rushmore of overrated.

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,322 | Props total: 2500 2500
 Supreme God said
I mean, it's really not that serious, people have the right to enjoy what they enjoy. Everything doesn't have to be complexed. I loved NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan myself, entertaining character.
That was by far the best Hogan, but we both know if he originally was the NWO character he wouldn't be a star. Hogan became Hogan because he was basically the Homelander of the WWF.

2 weeks ago '15        #63
Preacher Mane 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 34663 34663
 SergDMV said
Don't know about overrated but the greatest wrestlers of all time are Hulk Hogan, The Rock and John Cena in terms of overall Wrestling entertainment, Mick Foley being an honorable mention. Jeff Hardy was my fav wrestler to watch tho. This all IMO of course. Somebody can educate me on who they think will take that mantle after John Cena tho. I haven't watched wrestling in many many years.
Rey Mysterio >>> Jeff Hardy

2 weeks ago '18        #64
Oldschoolchamp 
space
space
space
$204 | Props total: 561 561
Vince’s real son HHH.......
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #65
SergDMV 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 336 336
 Preacher Mane said
Rey Mysterio >>> Jeff Hardy
Rey was def a better overall wrestler for sure. No doubt about that. It's just the sh*t Jeff did blew my mind as a youngn. Seein him leap AC style from the rafters into a swanton slam thru stacks of tables n ladders. Loved watchin his daredevil a*s moves. To this day the greatest match I ever seen was the triple tag TLC match with the hardys, dudleys & edge n christian.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #66
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 6663 6663
No one watched Goldberg to see him actually wrestle, his popularity came from him going in and destroying his opponents. That's it lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #67
Preacher Mane 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 34663 34663
 SergDMV said
Rey was def a better overall wrestler for sure. No doubt about that. It's just the sh*t Jeff did blew my mind as a youngn. Seein him leap AC style from the rafters into a swanton slam thru stacks of tables n ladders. Loved watchin his daredevil a*s moves. To this day the greatest match I ever seen was the triple tag TLC match with the hardys, dudleys & edge n christian.
Mannn you bringing back memories bro. I haven't watched wrestling since the late 90s/early 2000s but I remember all of those guys. I used to get hype as sh*t with the dudley's did the 3D thought the table

I used to get busy with the Hardy brothers in those old WWF games too. Man growing up in the 90s was the sh*t. Tried watching WWE with my lil nephew and that sh*t is corny and unwatchable now

2 weeks ago '13        #68
Ta388 
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 4119 4119
 tre0624 said
i agree now but u use to watch that sh*t dont be fake
Attitude era up to 2005 or 6 is where it was at!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #69
Ta388 
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 4119 4119
Most overrated has to be John Cena or Goldberg
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #70
MHP Trotty 505 heat pts505
space
space
$14,492 | Props total: 58617 58617
Damn n*ggas slapped me for saying Kane?

What the hell has he done the last 15 years? Other than the Katie Vick and Snitsky storylines he been awful and irrelevant. His highlight since then is the Daniel Bryan sh*t.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,015 | Props total: 12902 12902
 tre0624 said
goldberg was always rated very high. u cant be serious. goldberg is so trash they had to make most of his matches last about 5min
Who rated Goldberg high? Goldberg came into wrestling fresh out of wrestling school and did the best he did with the little that he learned in the short amount of time. Goldberg was green in the ring, so they made his matches short like a Tyson f*ght. And it worked! The crowd ate it up when he speared and jack-hammered the opponent and left.

I've never seen wrestling enthusiasts or purist rate Goldberg high. Goldberg is always rated in the same class as guys like Warrior. Guys who were a flash in the pan that were on fire during their short stints.

2 weeks ago '04        #72
biggsteel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 959 959
 MHP Trotty said
Damn n*ggas slapped me for saying Kane?

What the hell has he done the last 15 years? Other than the Katie Vick and Snitsky storylines he been awful and irrelevant. His highlight since then is the Daniel Bryan sh*t.
That's the Mayor Kane you're talking about there big fella
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #73
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,015 | Props total: 12902 12902
 tre0624 said
yea he definitely trippin Cena is in that group with the guys who carried wrestling. Its no way to deny that
Cena didn't carry anything. The WWE brand chose him and carried him, and in turn the viewership has suffered.

2 weeks ago '05        #74
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,231 | Props total: 14033 14033
 Supreme God said
Agreed, was definitely overrated in the ring, entertaining as fu*k though.

Even though wrestling has always been fake, back in the day there were guys that made you suspend belief because they did justice to pro wrestling. Bret Hart (The true GOAT), Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Ricky steamboat, Lou Thesz, Dean Malenko, William Regal, ect.
Oh man you listed Chris Benoit

2 weeks ago '04        #75
MdotWilly 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 181 181
 Wilder GOAT said
Hogan
Being glorified as the god of wrestling, he was a great entertainer, got the crowd going, cool promos,
but his moves were weak as hell, never did anything great in the ring.
They say flair and hogan been putting on the same match for 40 years

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  27
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+186online now  20
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  10
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy