Most Overrated Wrestler of All time!

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '18        #26
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 16892 16892
Aj styles literally nothing is really special about him other than his wrestling ability.

2 weeks ago '04        #27
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,322 | Props total: 2500 2500
 Supreme God said
Agreed, was definitely overrated in the ring, entertaining as fu*k though.

Even though wrestling has always been fake, back in the day there were guys that made you suspend belief because they did justice to pro wrestling. Bret Hart (The true GOAT), Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Ricky steamboat, Lou Thesz, Dean Malenko, William Regal, ect.
Yeah but he couldn't wrestle a lick. A body slam and a leg drop? WTF? They wrapped him up in the American flag and had him bleach his hair a voila, you got the most popular wrestler ever. Americans are such sheep.....

2 weeks ago '05        #28
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,013 | Props total: 12895 12895
 tre0624 said
I use to love Wrestling from WWF,WWE,WCW but who do u think was the most overrated of all time?

To me it was and has always been Goldberg that dude is trash and i cant do nothing but laugh every time i see him. I will still watch to this day when i hear he on there. Just to see how trash the match will be. its hilarious to me

Goldberg most overrated ever

Stupid post. When was Goldberg ever rated highly as a wrestling purist? Goldberg is given credit for his charisma that led him to rise to superstardom quickly though the ranks.

smooth groove said
Goldberg always been trash in my books so I'm with you.
 Tully Blanchard said
Gotta be Goldberg and the Warrior them muthaufckas were stiff as dry dog sh*t
Goldberg didn't have to be a technical powerhouse or a wrestling machine to make it. Wrestling fans still don't understand that you don't need to be the most technically sound wrestler to capture the audience. The most "gifted" wrestlers can know all the holds but still be boring and not have any appeal (Dean Malenko and Lance Storm) come to mind.

Last edited by 4REAL; 08-13-2019 at 12:46 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
Supreme God 137 heat pts137
space
space
$6,711 | Props total: 29671 29671
 Tikyle2 said
Yeah but he couldn't wrestle a lick. A body slam and a leg drop? WTF? They wrapped him up in the American flag and had him bleach his hair a voila, you got the most popular wrestler ever. Americans are such sheep.....
I mean, it's really not that serious, people have the right to enjoy what they enjoy. Everything doesn't have to be complexed. I loved NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan myself, entertaining character.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Supreme God said
Nothing wrong with that preference. From a drawing and popularity standpoint, the only guys in hogan's league were Austin, Rock, and Cena.

From a wrestling ability and performance standpoint, Hogan can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the guys I listed. Hogan, wrestling ability wise is on the Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg level.
Cena is not in the same sentence as Hogan, Austin, and Rock. You could've said Flair. Cena's era of prowrestling saw a decline in WWE viewership;
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
space
space
 4REAL said
Cena is not in the same sentence as Hogan, Austin, and Rock. You could've said Flair. Cena's era of prowrestling saw a decline in WWE viewership;
This Era is garbage for sure, and has been forever, but cut it out. Cena was carrying sh*t for over a decade over there and drawing VERY well and selling merchandise. Dude a legend in his own right, no matter how you feel about him.
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #32
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 2735 2735
 tre0624 said
I use to love Wrestling from WWF,WWE,WCW but who do u think was the most overrated of all time?

To me it was and has always been Goldberg that dude is trash and i cant do nothing but laugh every time i see him. I will still watch to this day when i hear he on there. Just to see how trash the match will be. its hilarious to me

Not sure why you getting slaps...you typing facts!
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Supreme God said
This Era is garbage for sure, and has been forever, but cut it out. Cena was carrying sh*t for over a decade over there and drawing VERY well and selling merchandise. Dude a legend in his own right, no matter how you feel about him.
Cena wasn't carrying nothing. He was WWE's chosen placeholder until they found a new guy to carry the torch. After Austin and Rock, the WWE brand was big and established enough to sell on it's own. No one guy has carried WWE since the Austin/Rock era.

When Cena came in, WWE had enough established brand equity to sell on it's own from WrestleMania, RAW, Smackdown, Summerslam, etc. You're giving Cena too much credit. I give him respect for working night in and night out but WWE could've put anybody in his place and the results could've been the same.

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Roy Jones Chin 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 1555 1555
 4REAL said
Stupid post. When was Goldberg ever rated highly as a wrestling purist? Goldberg is given credit for his charisma that led him to rise to superstardom quickly though the ranks.

Goldberg didn't have to be a technical powerhouse or a wrestling machine to make it. Wrestling fans still don't understand that you don't need to be the most technically sound wrestler to capture the audience. The most "gifted" wrestlers can know all the holds but still be boring and not have any appeal (Dean Malenko and Lance Storm) come to mind.
What charisma he didn't have any mic skills, he's nothing without wcw pushing him
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
space
space
 4REAL said
Cena wasn't carrying nothing. He was WWE's chosen placeholder until they found a new guy to carry the torch. After Austin and Rock, the WWE brand was big and established enough to sell on it's own. No one guy has carried WWE since the Austin/Rock era.

When Cena came in, WWE had enough established brand equity to sell on it's own from WrestleMania, RAW, Smackdown, Summerslam, etc. You're giving Cena too much credit. I give him respect for working night in and night out but WWE could've put anybody in his place and the results could've been the same.
I agree with the company becoming big enough to sell itself, but Cena didn't just become a placeholder. Cena blew because the fans put Cena there. When he came out with that "Basic thugganomics" gimmick, he took off and fans wanted him on top. He became corny eventually, but was still THE top draw and merchandise seller. Is he Hogan, Rock, or Austin.... Nope, but does he belong amongst them for what he's accomplished and done, yeah I'd say so. Maybe right below.

Last edited by Supreme God; 08-13-2019 at 01:01 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 1952 1952
Wresting is trash now nothing will ever beat the 90's sh*t.,.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #37
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,431 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Supreme God said
Agreed, was definitely overrated in the ring, entertaining as fu*k though.

Even though wrestling has always been fake, back in the day there were guys that made you suspend belief because they did justice to pro wrestling. Bret Hart (The true GOAT), Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Ricky steamboat, Lou Thesz, Dean Malenko, William Regal, ect.
All sports were greater in the 90s not just wrestling
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #38
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Roy Jones Chin said
What charisma he didn't have any mic skills, he's nothing without wcw pushing him
Mic skills is not the only way to gauge charisma. Goldberg's facials, mannerisms, the way he walked down to the ring, the way he reacted after hitting a move, and the way the crowd gravitated towards his performance was all organic charm that a writer can't teach.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
space
space
 Amadu said
All sports were greater in the 90s not just wrestling
Most of everything was better, from TV to music so yeah, true.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 68083 68083
 4REAL said

4REAL said
 4REAL said

4REAL said
Mic skills is not the only way to gauge charisma. Goldberg's facials, mannerisms, the way he walked down to the ring, the way he reacted after hitting a move, and the way the crowd gravitated towards his performance was all organic charm that a writer can't teach.
Bro itís just opinions about gawddamn wrestling itís not that serious

2 weeks ago '08        #41
litdes 
space
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 2936 2936
 MHP Trotty said
Unpopular opinion. Kane.

Wasnít his fault entirely but WWE writing has created some very weird storylines after unmasking him and heís supposed to be some scary 6í9 ďdemon from hellĒ that looks like he has 3 children with his cousin.
Nothing will ever be worse than when he was Isaac yankem
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #42
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 4558 4558
 noverum said
Yeah, before puberty, when I was still reeling over the fact that Santa Claus wasn't real.
The fk wrong with you? Use spoiler txt next time damn. So the thick mrs clause i been dreaming bout aint real smfh

2 weeks ago '16        #43
SweetKisses 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 357 357
 Goosie McNeen said
Goldust.

That fukkin outfit tho'. sh*t looked so jacked..laughed everytime 🤣
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #44
budlightextra 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 3915 3915
Sean Michaels

2 weeks ago '19        #45
Donttouchorlook 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 596 596
 tre0624 said

I agree. Came in here to say Goldberg. Just a normal bald head dude with black spandex. Nothing entertaining or outstanding about him.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #46
PrinceDreSON 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 2672 2672
The correct answer to this post is J.B.L. and/or John Cena

While the most underrated is Bob Backlund
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #47
Wilder GOAT 278 heat pts278
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 3959 3959
Hogan
Being glorified as the god of wrestling, he was a great entertainer, got the crowd going, cool promos,
but his moves were weak as hell, never did anything great in the ring.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #48
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,203 | Props total: 7125 7125
Anybody that came after the Attitude/Smackdown era I got bored with wrestling after that wave.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #49
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Tully Blanchard said
Bro itís just opinions about gawddamn wrestling itís not that serious
Who says I'm serious? I'm not allowed to partake in a discussion with multiple opinions?
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #50
tre0624 139 heat pts139 OP
space
space
$22,760 | Props total: 14403 14403
 Supreme God said
Nothing wrong with that preference. From a drawing and popularity standpoint, the only guys in hogan's league were Austin, Rock, and Cena.

From a wrestling ability and performance standpoint, Hogan can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the guys I listed. Hogan, wrestling ability wise is on the Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg level.
lol i cant say u lying but so what

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  26
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  25
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  19
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
103 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+184online now  16
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy