A Fathers Worst Nightmare

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #176
No Religion 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 8689 8689
 Micheal C. Will said
My dude ain't nothing I said was hard or complicated. You just to thick headed to take the advice and keep it moving.

You making it complicated acting like what I said wasn't real talk, still quoting me being augmentative for no reason.
Bruh, I didn't say that. Yes, it isn't hard or complicated but you are overthinking sh*t. Is what it is, good luck with your daughters, fam.

2 weeks ago '16        #177
Solo214 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 2726 2726
 BLACK FIST said
there was a time you'd get a spanking/put on punishment for sh*t like that... nowadays mom dukes would just laugh at you. these new bi*ches ain't sh*t
I watched my mom beat my lil sister a*s cause she came home from school wit makeup on after a school play my sister wasnít allowed to wear makeup until 18 lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #178
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,858 | Props total: 34153 34153
 No Religion said
Bruh, I didn't say that. Yes, it isn't hard or complicated but you are overthinking sh*t. Is what it is, good luck with your daughters, fam.
I'm not overthinking sh*t, you are bruh. Making up scenarios acting like raising daughters is a struggle.

Stop trying act like I'm the one in the wrong, when your the one who ain't man enough to raise a daughter if you had one.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #179
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,676 | Props total: 3266 3266
Look at her shoes.......red flag for no style

2 weeks ago '18        #180
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm not overthinking sh*t, you are bruh. Making up scenarios acting like raising daughters is a struggle.

Stop trying act like I'm the one in the wrong, when your the one who ain't man enough to raise a daughter if you had one.
Ain't gon argue about this dumb sh*t with you. Glad you are happy with your daughter. Good luck, my n*gga. If sh*t goes left, you certainly won't come telling me I'm right but you will have a brief moment remembering this meaningless exchange

2 weeks ago '05        #181
space
space
 No Religion said
Ain't gon argue about this dumb sh*t with you. Glad you are happy with your daughter. Good luck, my n*gga. If sh*t goes left, you certainly won't come telling me I'm right but you will have a brief moment remembering this meaningless exchange
Not going to argue, but still quoting me a day later though.

If she goes left my dude? I told you were a defeatist a*s lame, your mindset stay being on that daughters ain't going to be sh*t tip.

Grown men like myself don't think in those terms especially when it comes to our children.

Your kid is going be to a bi*ch a*s individual with your attitude regardless of the gender, you way too pessimistic to raise a king or a queen.

2 weeks ago '18        #182
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Not going to argue, but still quoting me a day later though.

If she goes left my dude? I told you were a defeatist a*s lame, your mindset stay being on that daughters ain't going to be sh*t tip.

Grown men like myself don't think in those terms especially when it comes to our children.

Your kid is going be to a bi*ch a*s individual with your attitude regardless of the gender, you way too pessimistic to raise a king or a queen.
Good talk. Good luck.

2 weeks ago '05        #183
space
space
 No Religion said
Good talk. Good luck.

2 weeks ago '18        #184
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

2 weeks ago '05        #185
space
space
 No Religion said
Not even close, I don't mind exposing lame n*ggas from time to time.

You might be the one mad, because even though the conversation was over a like day ago you still quoting me

2 weeks ago '18        #186
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Not even close, I don't mind exposing lame n*ggas from time to time.

You might be the one mad, because even though the conversation was over a like day ago you still quoting me
That's how sh*t works, doofus. I log onto BX, see I have quoted post and respond accordingly. What, you though I was here waiting to respond as soon as you posted?

Lemme leave your goofy a*s alone. Raise ya daughter, fam. I ain't never met a dad who planned on their daughter being a thot.

Have a nice life.

2 weeks ago '05        #187
space
space
 No Religion said
That's how sh*t works, doofus. I log onto BX, see I have quoted post and respond accordingly. What, you though I was here waiting to respond as soon as you posted?

Lemme leave your goofy a*s alone. Raise ya daughter, fam. I ain't never met a dad who planned on their daughter being a thot.

Have a nice life.
Yea, and never said that you fu*king lame.

Actually I've been saying the complete opposite, your the one who adamantly thinks that "all" daughters end up becoming hoes.

You might want check to your posts you revisionist a*s clown. I keep seeing you how you trying the change narrative around.

2 weeks ago '18        #188
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, and never said that you fu*king lame.

Actually I've been saying the complete opposite, your the one who adamantly thinks that "all" daughters end up becoming hoes.

You might want check to your posts you revisionist a*s clown. I keep seeing you how you trying the change narrative around.
That bar was in direct response to you saying:

Don't matter though. I'm really done this time. Best of luck to you and yours, goof troop.

2 weeks ago '05        #189
space
space
 No Religion said
That bar was in direct response to you saying:

Don't matter though. I'm really done this time. Best of luck to you and yours, goof troop.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  28
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  24
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+185online now  13
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party