Jeremy Meeks of mugshot bad boy fame gets his girl snatched!

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '06        #26
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,453 | Props total: 481 481
this n*gga came from nothing to being set for life.. he aint taking any L's any time soon

2 weeks ago '15        #27
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,784 | Props total: 22906 22906
 ArabianPrince said
He put a baby in her ugly a*s. He won.

Remember when he had every black woman on Twitter going crazy, then they found out his wife was white.

2 weeks ago '15        #28
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 34317 34317
Damn bruh. You posed to secure the bag not get it strong armed

Edit: he got her pregnant
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Dehone 
space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 14285 14285
Didnt this n*gga leave his previous family? Yay.....a winner.

2 weeks ago '10        #30
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,622 | Props total: 2286 2286
Black dude is that pimp with a trillion hoes
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
greengreen 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 38 38
How y'all know he got the bag? Do you know the financial arrangement between these two? They were engaged, not married. Do you think she's going to be paying him alimony? You fools sound like a bunch of cackling females. "Ooo boo...do you...I'ma get pregnant....have this man's baby....and get paid.....YAAAASSSSSS QUEEN!" How the fu*k do you ignorant motherfu*kers take pride in simple minded sh*t? Like ol' boy said, broke fatherless motherfu*kers say he won.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '14        #32
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 27606 27606
This guy didn't win because he can't afford to go against her billionaire father in court to get child support or any other money. He is going to be right back with his broke fat original baby mama ex wife that looks like Michelen Mans sister. Family court laws are setup for women to play victim and eat not men. Her dad saw she likes bad boys going back at least 3 boyfriends so I am sure he made sure no guy could touch his billions even if he made it to son in law. Most rich dudes are racist so seeing their daughters date guys from different races make them want to keep the money protected. This dude fumbled the bag by not getting married with no prenup. He already has kids so it's not like he can say this kid needs more money than the other kids. Ayesha Curry might step up to save him she wants attention from a bad boy. Women lied about not passing on nice guys for bad boys until his pic came along. Uglygang is not going to feel sorry for a world famous pretty boy like this.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
dc3003 149 heat pts149
space
space
$51,712 | Props total: 56146 56146
It's never your pu**y it's only your turn
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 77 heat pts77
space
space
$19,758 | Props total: 32119 32119
 2 weeks ago '15        #35
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 77 heat pts77
space
space
$19,758 | Props total: 32119 32119
You can tell a lot about a person based on who they Stan.

2 weeks ago '09        #36
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$32,349 | Props total: 23937 23937
Yacht girl summer

2 weeks ago '19        #37
maranello550 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 143 143
 greengreen said
How y'all know he got the bag? Do you know the financial arrangement between these two? They were engaged, not married. Do you think she's going to be paying him alimony? You fools sound like a bunch of cackling females. "Ooo boo...do you...I'ma get pregnant....have this man's baby....and get paid.....YAAAASSSSSS QUEEN!" How the fu*k do you ignorant motherfu*kers take pride in simple minded sh*t? Like ol' boy said, broke fatherless motherfu*kers say he won.
They think that because he got her pregnant he will be set for life.When he will lose custody of his child he is not entitled to anything.Her parents are ruthless billionaires who are not going to let him inherit the bag.One mistake and he can easily get sent back to prison.

2 weeks ago '19        #38
maranello550 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 143 143
 titans7 said
This guy didn't win because he can't afford to go against her billionaire father in court to get child support or any other money. He is going to be right back with his broke fat original baby mama ex wife that looks like Michelen Mans sister. Family court laws are setup for women to play victim and eat not men. Her dad saw she likes bad boys going back at least 3 boyfriends so I am sure he made sure no guy could touch his billions even if he made it to son in law. Most rich dudes are racist so seeing their daughters date guys from different races make them want to keep the money protected. This dude fumbled the bag by not getting married with no prenup. He already has kids so it's not like he can say this kid needs more money than the other kids. Ayesha Curry might step up to save him she wants attention from a bad boy. Women lied about not passing on nice guys for bad boys until his pic came along. Uglygang is not going to feel sorry for a world famous pretty boy like this.
And his ex wife can get a good chunk from his earnings.The only winners is the daughter who will inherit the family wealth.Hypergamy was only set up for women to win.

2 weeks ago '05        #39
ONESUN187 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 2258 2258
 greengreen said
Bro most of these n*ggaz are idiots and broke with their head in the gutter of course their gonna look up to a lazy,dumb jailbird that scammed his way to the top.

2 weeks ago '11        #40
R3alMonsters 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 2912 2912
Yall n*ggas saying he got her pregnant like she paying him child support or something. Who u think the baby staying with?

2 weeks ago '17        #41
KTrill214 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 146 146
Jeremy Meeks has already secured the bag and he's letting his "girl" have a Hot Girl Summer. You can't babysit the pu**y simps!

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #42
Celsius 
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 2468 2468
 YungVino said
City Boys up 1000+ at halftime. Its a beautiful world. You love to see it
Indeed. I wouldnít give a fu*k if sheís on a boat, that bi*ch rescued my life.

Iím probably rich with my own account

That bi*ch hit me off with $100K, a crib to myself and cars, and then goes on a cruise with another n*gga, oh fu*king well

Thatís like Oprah cheating on you n*gga, let her have it

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 12613 12613
 kuul said
I don't commit felonies. It's not a tragic story to me either. You do realize that if you want to go full gigalo it's going to be someone fu*king you in the a*s too? Will you have gay s*x to stay out of McDonald's? I'm a*suming you're straight btw.
Youíre a f*g and a weirdo.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
Poncho520 
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 3409 3409
 TrillSwag said
Snatched? This n*gga knocked her up secured the bag and is now fu*king supermodels. Meeks won big time. This bi*ch was just a bag, hideous. n*gga even leaving comments telling her to have fun with n*ggas
Goat ish

2 weeks ago '05        #45
maL.com 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 354 354
 rello99 said
this n*gga let starvin marvin steal his hoe...

Thatís not the dude she was fu*kin around with idiot 😂
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
maL.com 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 354 354
 R3alMonsters said
Yall n*ggas saying he got her pregnant like she paying him child support or something. Who u think the baby staying with?
Itís called spousal support and once you have a kid with someone that goes up to a higher amount

2 weeks ago '05        #47
LBoogie2122 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,963 | Props total: 3887 3887
this is a bad reach

this the dude they talking about? all this sh*t talkin in this thread and none can see that the n*gga on the yacht is gay?

dude got a damn rose tatted on his chest posed all fem an sh*t smh

2 weeks ago '16        #48
Normy 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$5,021 | Props total: 10743 10743
 rello99 said
this n*gga let starvin marvin steal his hoe...

That boy sweet @

2 weeks ago '15        #49
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$18,568 | Props total: 45596 45596
That bish trash
I don't know much about the story, but isn't this k*ll ugly little c*m receptacle a billionaire and that's why ol' boy snatched her up in the first place?

2 weeks ago '17        #50
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,620 | Props total: 73749 73749

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  26
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+187online now  16
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  15
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy