be honest which guy r u in this situation

most viewed right now
37 comments @movies
most viewed right now
15 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '17        #126
TROY 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 6386 6386
 Youngshinebox said
1 in 5 women in a Relationship are cheating. One of your GFs have a side n*gga. Sleep tight, y’all boys.

You mentioned 6 n*ggas tho

2 weeks ago '18        #127
Youngshinebox 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,601 | Props total: 28332 28332
 TROY said
You mentioned 6 n*ggas tho
Quality control, pimp.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #128
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,227 | Props total: 5901 5901
 Decan45 said
I don't have to keep tabs, and she is going to do whatever she wants.

That's my whole point, Bradley.
Low key I didn’t agree with you til you spelled it out earlier but you right. It’s the principle. She’s going to tell you off GP

It’s steep man these n*ggas don’t get it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #129
choppinggame 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 800 800
Neither

2 weeks ago '06        #130
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 14720 14720
 bxgangmember said
No, not trusting untrustworthy creatures doesn’t derive from insecurity. It’s called having sense. Something your soy chugging blue pilled fantasy living a*s wouldn’t know a thing about. None of my insecurities have anything to do with my trust issues and all come from what I’ve seen and heard accounts of too many times. Also, I can guarantee you and the average man ain’t being “chased” by the same amount of women as the men that are chasing those women and not in the same way. Just because you use buzz words like “toxic” doesn’t make what you’re saying true. As always on BX in 2019 there’s gonna be some male feminists throwing their capes on to defend women against things that are blatant in everyday life as if any women are ever gonna go this hard or not even join in when the bi*ches gather to talk sh*t about men.
You are saying women all untrustworthy creatures because of what you heard and seen...

Bruh you sound so pitiful its not even funny.

How is the relationship between you and your mother?

2 weeks ago '08        #131
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 1902 1902
First dude with a girl not telling him was right but probably a simp.

The last probably not even his girl it’s just one of his lined up so he don’t care. He with his main while texting her.

2 weeks ago '15        #132
SeraphKin 10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,162 | Props total: 43424 43424
They both sound lame to me

2 weeks ago '19        #133
Dj Mannie Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 2735 2735
 datVAkid said
Or using your mental ability to get physical/monetary advancements from.
That's a mack. A pimp is a mack by default a mack can get money out of women a variety of ways, not just s*x and prostitution. A pimp is one of the ultimate forms if not the ultimate form of Mackin. If you get a bi*ch to put herself in danger with complete strangers n the bi*ch strive for loyalty and treat you like royalty, then got your foot in the door. Also, if you handsome and got a bi*ch willing to give you that ransom, you might be onto something.

The game don't wait for nan n*gga or bi*ch. The friendship must end in order for true pimpin to begin........

@ @ @ @ @ @ some game for u similac breath Suckas

Last edited by Dj Mannie Fresh; 08-14-2019 at 09:22 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #134
space
space
 Youngshinebox said
Quality control, pimp.

Pimp? Are you using the weird properly? Has that man sold prostitutes into the game or got a bi*ch out on the blade?

2 weeks ago '06        #135
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 14720 14720
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
That's a mack. A pimp is a mack by default a mack can get money out of women a variety of ways, not just s*x and prostitution. A pimp is one of the ultimate forms if not the ultimate form of Mackin. If you get a bi*ch to put herself in danger with complete strangers n the bi*ch strive for loyalty and treat you like royalty, then got your foot in the door. Also, if you handsome and got a bi*ch willing to give you that ransom, you might be onto something.

The game don't wait for nan n*gga or bi*ch. The friendship must end in order for true pimpin to begin........

@ @ @ @ @ some game for u similac breath Suckas
Preach. But I'm just a regular joe. I ain't for all that. But props on teaching these kids something.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #136
Sccit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 3509 3509
 Dj Mannie Fresh said

I THOUGHT DA GAME WAS TO BE SOLD, NOT TOLD?

HOW MUCH OF A MACK YOU CONSIDER YASELF ON A SCALE 1-10??

i
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #137
Sccit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 3509 3509
BOTH REPLIES ARE HOE SHIIT..

FIRST OFF IF MY BIITCH IS WIT HER FRIENDS THEN COO .. WOMEN HAVE FRIENDS. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THATS SOMETHIN TO BE INSECURE ABOUT. UNLESS THE FRIENDS IS DUDES?

IF SHE AT A PARTY, SHE WOULDA ASKED ME IF SHE COULD GO OR SHE WOULDNT BE MY BIITCH.

i
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #138
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 2757 2757
Looking at dudes response she probably cheated before

2 weeks ago '13        #139
Flow Mo88 93 heat pts93
space
space
$2,832 | Props total: 2729 2729
 chrishansen88 said
No way my girl going to a party and not letting me know

For real

2 weeks ago '12        #140
cloudy55 96 heat pts96
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 6872 6872
Which one is which? Both of those are simp as sh*t

2 weeks ago '16        #141
Birdmans Hands 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 8822 8822
n*gga you got a baby by the broad can't disown her yet

2 weeks ago '14        #142
CEITEDMOFO 613 heat pts613
space
space
$26,008 | Props total: 36397 36397
 Dj Mannie Fresh said

WE THE SAME AGE

@

2 weeks ago '11        #143
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 2907 2907
If you don't trust her, you shouldn't be with her. Trying to handcuff a woman is never going to change that. You're not around her all day and if she's going to fu*k around on you, it's going to be some dude from her job, not some random in the club.

First dude's a lame because as soon as she says she's out with friends, he can just ask where instead of overreacting like an insecure bi*ch. If she still won't tell him that's a problem.

Second dude's just fine.

But if you're seriously worried about your girl cheating on you if she goes somewhere without telling you then you don't trust her. And if you don't trust then that ain't your girl, stop claiming her. Give her back to the game.

2 weeks ago '05        #144
Colin Cowherd 261 heat pts261
space
space
$39,442 | Props total: 45242 45242
 CEITEDMOFO said
WE THE SAME AGE

@
Thanks for the good morning text sweetie pie

@

2 weeks ago '05        #145
klew 229 heat pts229
space
space
$10,276 | Props total: 3585 3585
 Piff Blunts xx said
If your girl gonna cheat on you, she gonna cheat on you at a party, on your bed, at her friends house, in a McDonald’s bathroom. It don’t really matter, so let her do whatever she wants but once you know of any wrong doing show her the damn door.
This.

Omg my girl can't go out with her girl friends because she'll cheat

Bruh she cheated on you when she went out to buy milk
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #146
abdullah 
space
space
$3,035 | Props total: 443 443
 NineDime said
Both of these are trash
Seems like a woman wrote both

2 weeks ago '19        #147
space
space
 Sccit said
I THOUGHT DA GAME WAS TO BE SOLD, NOT TOLD?

HOW MUCH OF A MACK YOU CONSIDER YASELF ON A SCALE 1-10??

i
Im just giving them the basics, not hour to knock a bi*ch or hour to actually mack

When im in mack mode im unstoppable. Im a 8 i still have room to grow. Women put decent amounts in my bank account all the time, but there is still room for elevation. I've also pimped. How about u

Last edited by Dj Mannie Fresh; 08-14-2019 at 09:20 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #148
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said
WE THE SAME AGE

@
Any pawg updates?
Were u ever a giana fan?

I saw her stuck one dude off in like 30 seconds one time and put his load on her tongue, show it to the camera then make it disappear. I almost lost it. Her t*ts were epic.she had a legendary oiled up anal scene @
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #149
space
space
 datVAkid said
Preach. But I'm just a regular joe. I ain't for all that. But props on teaching these kids something.
No doubt bro. Don't be ashamed of being square aint nothing wrong with it at all. Props to u for honesty on the net its rare
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #150
set117 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 1313 1313
I'll just defer to Snoop on this one. Yall thinking too much.

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  37
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  34
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+181online now  31
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy