be honest which guy r u in this situation

most viewed right now
37 comments @movies
most viewed right now
15 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '04        #51
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 5875 5875
 Simp Hand Weak said
Nah you insecure, she's a grown woman and you treating her like she's your daughter gotta tell you she's going to a fu*king party
This is how y'all tell on yourselves. I don't have to tell my old lady what she's "gotta" do, she just does it because it's understood on principle. You can't even fathom that idea, so you a*sume everyone has to do like you and make a choice of whether they're going to boss a woman around, or internalize excuses to yourself about how "she's a grown woman" and her behavior is perfectly acceptable.

It's a false dichotomy that you have to deal with, not me.
+10   

2 weeks ago '14        #52
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 9207 9207
How you a pimp with a girlfriend?
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #53
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 10245 10245
Pretty sure I was the gullible one many times. That sh*t will build a rage and a longing in you at the same time. Next bi*ch I get better be real to be with me and God forgive anyone trying to fu*k with it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 citchmook said
It's ignorant not to communicate with your partner about sh*t, has nothing to do with pimp or simp. It has to do with respect. Some of y'all need to learn it.
Pimp and simp are often just metaphors for respect.

2 weeks ago '06        #55
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 10245 10245
 Decan45 said
This is how y'all tell on yourselves. I don't have to tell my old lady what she's "gotta" do, she just does it because it's understood on principle. You can't even fathom that idea, so you a*sume everyone has to do like you and make a choice of whether they're going to boss a woman around, or internalize excuses to yourself about how "she's a grown woman" and her behavior is perfectly acceptable.

I agree with this. Some of these women are immature and really want a dad. If my woman doesn't understand what shouldn't need to be said, then really she isn't my woman.

That sh*t will make you lose your natural intelligence with the slick talk and foolishness. You can never get people like that to admit fault in any situation, so it will have you feeling like you're the crazy one, regardless of what they do.

Been there and done that...and never again will I go back to that sh*t.

And I don't feel I should have to be forceful to make things go the way it should naturally. Some women love to be bossed around even if it means going the wrong way.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #56
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1356 1356
 Decan45 said

I can tell guys like you been hurt before and think being controlling is principle, the type to be blowing up her phone if she don't answer

2 weeks ago '14        #57
Soaring Seagull 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,263 | Props total: 8089 8089
 TruRoux said
No.

If your girl go to a party without telling you and you cool with it you are not a pimp. You a cuck in training. It's not about being insecure, it's the principle
She was his girl but he wasn't her man if you know what I'm saying

He was way too chill with it lol

2 weeks ago '09        #58
K0ntrast 68 heat pts68
space
space
$31,490 | Props total: 18295 18295
Nah that ain't the difference. It's a form of respect you have for your man. If you go out and not tell him that's some shady a*s sh*t IMO. Just because something is preferential in your favor doesnt make a difference between being a man or boy, it all comes down to respect.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #59
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,302 | Props total: 3216 3216
You can tell which people actually have healthy relationships.

"my girl don't go no where with out me period"

2 weeks ago '05        #60
lamarowns 
space
space
$3,514 | Props total: 4181 4181
the moment you let something like this get to you.... its over lmao real talk you can't give af what these chicks do until you get down on one knee lmao because chicks are full grown children
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #61
Phuck Yiu 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,211 | Props total: 13880 13880
Id rather get cheated on than press a female about her whereabouts.

2 weeks ago '18        #62
A Cold Game 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 9772 9772
Neither one... I have an iPhone

2 weeks ago '11        #63
Tony Franks 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,033 | Props total: 8937 8937
I think they are both the same person. The "simp" was cool at first, then after a few times of her not calling him when she got in, and him just accepting that "i was tired and crashed at Tammy's house", he started getting suspicious. Then eventually he gets pissed once he realizes she has no respect for him, so now he getting passive aggressive with her. When he shoulda just slid up in Tammy and kept it pushing
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #64
Holdino 324 heat pts324
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 17339 17339
 Mperfection said
Both seem lame. A real n*gga hit a bi*ch with the "Thats wassup..." And get back to enjoying a night full of freedom. Neither one of these dudes sound like they got a social life outside the bi*ch, based on this interaction.
Thank you for saving me the work. These the same n*ggas in the Thottie Section ready to give they whole paycheck to some chick fresh from under the knife

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #65
Eddie..|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$18,897 | Props total: 2958 2958
Never really thought to get mad when my girl goes out. To be totally honest with you, I need her to go out sometimes or simply put, our relationship just ainít gonna work. Ainít no way Iím going to every party my girl too either. Yíall n*ggas weird
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #66
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1356 1356
Respect and principle is a defense mechanism for fear, instead of saying they're scared of being hurt they gotta be machismo about it and say it's the principle

2 weeks ago '14        #67
PushaB90 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 2486 2486
 death said
My girl dont drink or party
Nah she guzzles an swallows.

2 weeks ago '04        #68
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
I can tell guys like you been hurt before and think being controlling is principle, the type to be blowing up her phone if she don't answer
Still telling on yourself. Standard issue response, on queue like a robot.

Bro, I've never been hurt by any chick I've ever dated except my first little puppy love thing in junior high.

I've never blown a chick's phone up and I've never been on any kind of controlling sh*t, ever.

I have certain principles and things I expect, and I emotionally detach and walk away from anything less. It's always served me well.

Stop telling yourself fairy tales and making up a bunch of sh*t in your imagination to justify all the excuses you tell yourself. Your whole perspective here is from a place where a woman simply won't check in with her man, unless she's being coerced, therefore I must be controlling her. This is all just sh*t you're making up in your head. We're good over here, so who you trying to save and from what?
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #69
jae dub 336 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,674 | Props total: 3769 3769
I'd tell her make sure she bring me some food on the way home and some bud and gars oh and a brew

2 weeks ago '12        #70
OhBoy1356 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,315 | Props total: 7105 7105
If she isnít informing you flat out she donít respect you and you should save yourself time and energy and fu*k her a few more times (with protection) and move on it will only worsen the longer you stay respect is the first basis and most important building tool for a relationship if there is none of that no need to involve yourself.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #71
McGirt876 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 2400 2400
Just more proof monogamy is a myth
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #72
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2332 2332
They both sound like bi*ch n*ggas

2 weeks ago '19        #73
Dj Mannie Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 2735 2735
 TruRoux said
No.

If your girl go to a party without telling you and you cool with it you are not a pimp. You a cuck in training. It's not about being insecure, it's the principle
You obviously don't know what a pimp is. A pimp makes money off of prostitution or s*xual acts of women

2 weeks ago '15        #74
Johnny Cinco 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 10202 10202
 Piff Blunts xx said
If your girl gonna cheat on you, she gonna cheat on you at a party, on your bed, at her friends house, in a McDonaldís bathroom. It donít really matter, so let her do whatever she wants but once you know of any wrong doing show her the damn door.
Facts. Iím not bout to be no body daddy. You got one chance.

After that you done.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #75
GrgeClrk 195 heat pts195
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 28434 28434
Record number of virgins in this thread

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  37
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  34
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+181online now  31
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy