The 1 reason why I don't tip(and why you shouldn't either) BX waiters will be mad

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '05        #51
OG T Gutta N 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,327 | Props total: 4764 4764
I dont go out to eat much

but I remember when I had a donations jar for kids up in a place I managed , it sat after the fact for pencils but the customers took it as a tip jar after a bit.

So I'm come out one day and employees are talking about tips , I went and snatched all the jars back and put it in petty cash . told them straight up , I pay you guys , I give you extra sh*t , you guys have drawers that come up short , and on top of that , its plenty of people here who do far more than ya'll at the register for ya'll to be gettin tipped.

I've run a quite a few businesses day to day , im aware of labor laws , im not about to go nor tip a place that is more than able to pay their payroll , and wont because "thats how it is"

Tipping is simply due to outdated laws excusing employers from paying a fair wage, I suppose when corporate greed benefits the employees too , its all good right?

on top of that , most people are in general, too poor to be tipping.
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14169 14169
 Mystic said

'' An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equals at least the federal minimum wage (the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employeeís tips combined with the employerís direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. ''

fu*k I look like giving you $3-5 tip if you already making minimum wage @ @ @
You do get that that's not what that means fam...but anything to justify being a cheap fu*k

2 weeks ago '15        #53
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 30104 30104
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm saying though, OP must be rocking some fu*ked up a*s hairlines because he don't tip not even his barber

If someone is providing you a service, and you can't find it within yourself to tip even a little, your money must be real small for 1 or 2 dollars to be that big of a deal.
do you tip your mechanic? day care provider?

2 weeks ago '18        #54
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 6403 6403
Hot off the YouTube press

2 weeks ago '17        #55
Hood2012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 70 70
 Proffesor X said
You pay them for waiting on you and giving good customer service. Thats part of the experience
Exactly man. I'm in that industry.. How about before you even give your drink order to the sever tell them you have no plans to tip. See what kinda service you get.

2 weeks ago '18        #56
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 6403 6403
 postemupndunkit said
You do realize that tipping is just a way to circumvent actually paying the staff a liveable wage ?

Y’all do realize there are many modern countries that tipping isn’t even the norm ?

I have had people in Japan give me money back saying I paid too much

Tipping is the age old rich get richer and everyone else pays for it sh*t all over again

How right you are sir

@2:38

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #57
Bigboi781 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 4028 4028
 Proffesor X said
Op is a cheap degenerate...its called class...get some
Tipping isnít class... where tf did this concept come from?
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #58
Bigboi781 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 prettyklever said
I tip 20% almost every time. It usually ends up working in my favor though, because most bars end up knowing me and taking care of at least a round.

Don't eat out if you cant afford it.
Why are you a*suming people canít afford it if they donít want to tip? Some people donít see the point of tipping

2 weeks ago '17        #59
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 3705 3705
OP is poor and eats at the Golden Coral
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #60
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,858 | Props total: 34153 34153
 Mystic said
do you tip your mechanic? day care provider?
I don't have kids or have a personal mechanic, so those don't apply to me. Secondly, who is tipping at your local pep boys or firestone? That's usually not happening

But I'm tipping my barber and or waiter\waitress though. I rather not get food poisoning or a fu*ked up haircut thank you very much.

2 weeks ago '07        #61
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,835 | Props total: 807 807
I tip but restaurants should not get away with not paying people that work there it’s bullsh*t.

Regardless if I tip or not

2 weeks ago '15        #62
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 30104 30104
 Micheal C. Will said
I don't have kids or have a personal mechanic, so those don't apply to me. Secondly, who is tipping at your local pep boys or firestone? That's usually not happening

But I'm tipping my barber and or waiter\waitress though.
the point is is that why do you tip at restaurants but not at pep boys?

2 weeks ago '14        #63
Bigboi781 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 dtdroid said
Before this thread, I previously had already a*sumed you specifically were the kind of person that didn't tip waiters at restaurants. You give off a distinct classless vibe throughout each of your posts.

It's great when a gut feeling is vindicated by the truth coming to light.
Shut your racist white a*s off. Your posts come off as classless and try hard.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #64
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,463 | Props total: 5187 5187
I never tip fu*k that

2 weeks ago '05        #65
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,858 | Props total: 34153 34153
 Mystic said
the point is is that why do you tip at restaurants but not at pep boys?
Are you interacting with the actual mechanic at a pep boys most cases no, secondly they not getting paid minimum wage either.

Service staff at restaurants live off tips.

I see you avoiding that barber example like the plague tho, your mans got your hairline looking like N64 because you won't tip
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #66
Tony Franks 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,033 | Props total: 8937 8937
 postemupndunkit said
You do realize that tipping is just a way to circumvent actually paying the staff a liveable wage ?

Yíall do realize there are many modern countries that tipping isnít even the norm ?

I have had people in Japan give me money back saying I paid too much

Tipping is the age old rich get richer and everyone else pays for it sh*t all over again
All this is completely true.

I still feel like you shouldn't go out to eat and have someone be your servant if you can't afford to tip them.

Just pay for your food and take it home to eat . That way everyone is just getting paid to "do their job".

2 weeks ago '15        #67
Tripsev 
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 653 653
 Proffesor X said
You pay them for waiting on you and giving good customer service. Thats part of the experience
Makes sense except every mf with a point of sale system nowadays is asking for a tip.

2 weeks ago '17        #68
Baker 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 439 439
If u cant or wonít tip, I a*sume u struggle to do anything financially. Quit trying to justify being a broke bi*ch OP. GAURANTEE u donít bathe daily

2 weeks ago '17        #69
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Mystic said
They get minimum wage by their employer, why should I pay them? TF should I pay them to do their job?
It's basic economics. If no one tipped, it means the employer would have to charge more money for the goods and services you're purchasing to retain a competent wait staff and you'd get consistently worse service on average because waiters no longer have to work for their tips (they'd now be included in the price of the food genius). With tipping, only the people that actually provide good service get paid. You act like you haven't noticed how much worse the service is at restaurants that charge gratuities.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
Tripsev 
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 653 653
 Baker said
If u cant or wonít tip, I a*sume u struggle to do anything financially. Quit trying to justify being a broke bi*ch OP. GAURANTEE u donít bathe daily
Guarantee

2 weeks ago '15        #71
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,048 | Props total: 32530 32530

2 weeks ago '18        #72
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 18799 18799
 Bigboi781 said
Tipping isnít class... where tf did this concept come from?
The class part comes from doing the right thing and not cheaping out like a bum. Its a few extra dollars that wont make or break your pockets.

2 weeks ago '18        #73
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 4894 4894
 Proffesor X said
You tip your cellphone carrier ?

You tip Ronnie?

You tip the person who made the bowl you eat food out of?

2 weeks ago '18        #74
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,691 | Props total: 4894 4894
 Baker said
It means go work at a fast food restaurant or protest for better, not depend on working class Americans who probably donít even have as much as you but just want to take the kids out on a Friday night

Their doing a job and thatís it

2 weeks ago '10        #75
prettyklever 125 heat pts125
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 2527 2527
 WHATEVERMAN said
It's basic economics. If no one tipped, it means the employer would have to charge more money for the goods and services you're purchasing to retain a competent wait staff and you'd get consistently worse service on average because waiters no longer have to work for their tips (they'd now be included in the price of the food genius). With tipping, only the people that actually provide good service get paid. You act like you haven't noticed how much worse the service is at restaurants that charge gratuities.
Bingo!
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  33
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  23
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+185online now  13
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy