The 1 reason why I don't tip(and why you shouldn't either) BX waiters will be mad

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '18        #26
jakerich 
space
space
$317 | Props total: 3204 3204
When I was down bad I mean real bad I was a bus boy for a month,I was stealing tips off the table before the waiter saw anything!
Now when I go out to eat I give the bus boy $20 cuz I know that n*gga probably don’t have money for food to eat that night
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #27
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 13728 13728
I always overtop2if service is bad I still throw a few extra dollars I'll crumble them up though
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
Proveone 
space
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 4858 4858
 Mystic said

'' An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equals at least the federal minimum wage (the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employeeís tips combined with the employerís direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. ''

fu*k I look like giving you $3-5 tip if you already making minimum wage @ @ @

This is the dumbest sh*t I've read on here in a bit minute. The federal minimum wage is like $7.25 you can't live off that sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 30104 30104
 Proveone said

This is the dumbest sh*t I've read on here in a bit minute. The federal minimum wage is like $7.25 you can't live off that sh*t.
And that's my fault the governement made the minimum wage $7.25 and you got a job that pays that much? When I was making 7.25 I blamed no one but myself

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 18799 18799
 Lazy said
Tipping is only normal in America

We think it's classy when in reality it's low class and only serves the employer
It serves the purpose of paying gratuity forward. If your that hell bent on not tipping then just eat at home.

I

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Imissmalcolmx17 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 6037 6037
 Mystic said
That's what im saying, tipping when other countries don't and they get paid minimum wage maybe even more is stupid. You don't tip the daycare lady and she taking care of your seed but you tip the server who is just bringing you your food and refilling your water
Facts. Like a lot of things in America weíve been programmed to do and if you buck at it youíre a problem with no class. Itís my choice to tip whoever I may please. Honestly you can tip any employee that helps you out with great customer service at any place of business not just waiters
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
EnigmaticPigeon 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,035 | Props total: 34278 34278

+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 4904 4904
You donít tip your barber? Or tattoo artist? Anyone in working class positions I tip. Mechanics too.

Op gets talked behind his back at family get togethers and eats alone at work.
You sad bro
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #34
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$50,226 | Props total: 77427 77427
I only tip basically when Iím with a group of people waiters do a lot in groups of 5 or more

But if Iím eating by myself I donít usually leave a tip I donít ask for anything other than my food or water...not like Iím making them working a lot
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 30104 30104
 druggie said
You don’t tip your barber? Or tattoo artist? Anyone in working class positions I tip. Mechanics too.

You sad bro
If it's your job why? That's what you get paid to do
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 189 189
On GOD I hope somebody fu*k with your food ,just for being class-less, ignorant a**hole!

2 weeks ago '12        #37
J Money 95 30 heat pts30
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 8381 8381
I tip $3 flat unless the bill is under $15 then I leave a dollar or 2. I dont fu*k with that percentage sh*t but I still gotta leave something
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #38
Shifty 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 5577 5577
I tip everyone who gives me great service, but I am not giving you anything if you're acting like a bi*ch.

I remember tipping bartenders, and one night I realized that they just take the receipt and never say thank-you. Also imagine styling on everybody in the club and getting love from everyone, and a hoe a*s n*gga/bi*ch behind the bar acting like he dont see you to make themselves look good. After that I quit tipping them altogether, there ain't no perks in that sh*t. fu*k ya job.

I also remember ordering a drink with one of my friends, and watching this girl put ice into our cups with her hand. I stopped her and said, "I dont want that sh*t, you're tripping."

Last edited by Shifty; 08-12-2019 at 12:45 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #39
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,858 | Props total: 34153 34153
 druggie said
You don’t tip your barber? Or tattoo artist? Anyone in working class positions I tip. Mechanics too.

You sad bro
I'm saying though, OP must be rocking some fu*ked up a*s hairlines because he don't tip not even his barber

If someone is providing you a service, and you can't find it within yourself to tip even a little, your money must be real small for 1 or 2 dollars to be that big of a deal.

2 weeks ago '04        #40
Def Poet|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,777 | Props total: 394 394
America the land of the sheep. Think for yourselves you stupid fu*ks. I tip based on the service I receive. Not just because you're supposed to tip. Nobody told these fu*kers to get jobs waiting on others. For those calling people classless for not tipping. You're the real idiots.
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #41
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 19994 19994
 Mystic said

'' An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equals at least the federal minimum wage (the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employeeís tips combined with the employerís direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. ''

fu*k I look like giving you $3-5 tip if you already making minimum wage @ @ @
We already know why you donít tip...

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 34316 34316
I just don't get who decided who gets tipped and who doesnt. Like you to the barber but not the cashier you buying the clothes at

2 weeks ago '17        #43
quarter 177 heat pts177
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 5542 5542
 druggie said
You donít tip your barber? Or tattoo artist? Anyone in working class positions I tip. Mechanics too.

You sad bro
I'm sure one of these days he's going to get that secret added ingredient in his food when the people that serve him know he's a cheapskate chump

2 weeks ago '12        #44
J Money 95 30 heat pts30
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 8381 8381
 Def Poet said
America the land of the sheep. Think for yourselves you stupid fu*ks. I tip based on the service I receive. Not just because you're supposed to tip. Nobody told these fu*kers to get jobs waiting on others. For those calling people classless for not tipping. You're the real idiots.

hopefully coming to America soon

2 weeks ago '16        #45
kuul 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 9056 9056
Op pocket watching the waiters and waitresses.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '13        #46
dtdroid 171 heat pts171
space
space
$28,555 | Props total: 41930 41930
 PackerTrelli3 said
Bruh tipping doesn’t mean u can’t afford the meal. Wtf..... u know how many people STEAL when they have lots of money? A tip has nothin to do with not being able to afford the damn meal.

A tip has to be earned. If your barber fu*ks u up, pushes ur hairline back, u gonna tip him?? Lemme guess, that means u can’t afford the haircut. Man get the fu*k outta here
Before this thread, I previously had already a*sumed you specifically were the kind of person that didn't tip waiters at restaurants. You give off a distinct classless vibe throughout each of your posts.

It's great when a gut feeling is vindicated by the truth coming to light.

2 weeks ago '16        #47
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,049 | Props total: 27960 27960
 druggie said

You sad bro
Why fu*k would you tip your mechanic lmao

Yíall getting robbed and tipping on top of it

You just paid service /labor + parts (which are marked the fu*k up hundreds of percent sometimes ) and you tip a n*gga on top of it ?

Put me on your Christmas list fam
+12   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,049 | Props total: 27960 27960
 Hellmatic said
I just don't get who decided who gets tipped and who doesnt. Like you to the barber but not the cashier you buying the clothes at
The rich people who found a way to keep their money and take yours at the same time

Itís the ultimate finesse

They charge the barber rent for each chair

Then the barber charges you

Then you tip the barber cause society told you too

No real reason you just donít want to look bad
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #49
boxden1987 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 393 393
 druggie said
Op gets talked behind his back at family get togethers
lmao

2 weeks ago '14        #50
Ivorypillars 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,935 | Props total: 22598 22598
"You know in my country its considered rude to tip?"

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  30
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  23
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+185online now  12
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  12
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces