The 1 reason why I don't tip(and why you shouldn't either) BX waiters will be mad

most viewed right now
+24  52
57 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '15        #1
2758 page views
116 comments

Mystic 347 heat pts347
space
space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 29995 29995
The 1 reason why I don't tip(and why you shouldn't either) BX waiters will be mad

'' An employer of a tipped employee is only required to pay $2.13 an hour in direct wages if that amount plus the tips received equals at least the federal minimum wage (the employee retains all tips and the employee customarily and regularly receives more than $30 a month in tips. If an employee’s tips combined with the employer’s direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the federal minimum hourly wage, the employer must make up the difference. ''

visit this link https://culinarylore.com/ .. -minimum-wage/

fu*k I look like giving you $3-5 tip if you already making minimum wage image @Aztlan @Veggie Burgers @The Bully

Last edited by Mystic; 08-12-2019 at 10:38 AM..

best
worst
116 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 18799 18799
Op is a cheap degenerate...its called class...get some
+32   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Mystic 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
They get minimum wage by their employer, why should I pay them? TF should I pay them to do their job?

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 18799 18799
 Mystic said
They get minimum wage by their employer, why should I pay them? TF should I pay them to do their job?
You pay them for waiting on you and giving good customer service. Thats part of the experience
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You pay them for waiting on you and giving good customer service. Thats part of the experience
If you get paid minimum wage, you don't need a tip unless you go above and beyond like cook my food as well and off to change my spare tire FOH. Thinking they need to tip for bringing me water

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 15240 15240
It’s the employer that providing the service at his/her company so they should pay the workers wage
+18   

2 weeks ago '14        #7
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,252 | Props total: 92168 92168
some people deserve to be tipped.....and you know it op

stop being a cheap bi*ch
+16   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 3463 3463
n*gga a tip is just being a a good all around person.

If they hustling and they got a family to feed and they catering to you, why not tip em for giving you effort n energy?

n*gga got no humility , i never had to work as a waiter but i understand that tips are important
+13   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
space
space
space
 YUNGCANIBUS said
n*gga a tip is just being a a good all around person.

If they hustling and they got a family to feed and they catering to you, why not tip em for giving you effort n energy?

n*gga got no humility , i never had to work as a waiter but i understand that tips are important
I hustle working every day but I don't get a tip and you don't hear me complaining. Plus it's their job to give me effort and energy and they got paid for it so why should they get paid for that twice

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Veggie Burgers 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 8716 8716
I always tip if it's a possibility
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #11
prettyklever 125 heat pts125
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 2523 2523
I tip 20% almost every time. It usually ends up working in my favor though, because most bars end up knowing me and taking care of at least a round.

Don't eat out if you cant afford it.
+28   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 27956 27956
 prettyklever said
I tip 20% almost every time. It usually ends up working in my favor though, because most bars end up knowing me and taking care of at least a round.

You do realize that tipping is just a way to circumvent actually paying the staff a liveable wage ?

Yíall do realize there are many modern countries that tipping isnít even the norm ?

I have had people in Japan give me money back saying I paid too much

Tipping is the age old rich get richer and everyone else pays for it sh*t all over again
+16   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,952 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Proffesor X said
Yea but they be wanting a certain amount tho... u should tip based on service. Itís not about being cheap.

Some places now have u pay by card only at the front..... then it prompts u to select how much % your gonna tip, while the server watches smh
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #14
space
space
space
 postemupndunkit said
You do realize that tipping is just a way to circumvent actually paying the staff a liveable wage ?

Yíall do realize there are many modern countries that tipping isnít even the norm ?

Tipping is the age old rich get richer and everyone else pays for it sh*t all over again
That's what im saying, tipping when other countries don't and they get paid minimum wage maybe even more is stupid. You don't tip the daycare lady and she taking care of your seed but you tip the server who is just bringing you your food and refilling your water
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,952 | Props total: 13676 13676
 prettyklever said

Bruh tipping doesnít mean u canít afford the meal. Wtf..... u know how many people STEAL when they have lots of money? A tip has nothin to do with not being able to afford the damn meal.

A tip has to be earned. If your barber fu*ks u up, pushes ur hairline back, u gonna tip him?? Lemme guess, that means u canít afford the haircut. Man get the fu*k outta here
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
ItAlY2BkLyN 242 heat pts242
space
space
$26,179 | Props total: 19063 19063
OP obviously confused and doesn't know how taxes work. Wonder how much spit your classless a*s been eating treating the people who handle your food like sh*t

live look at OPs friday night Applebee's date night

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 08-12-2019 at 12:02 PM..
+12   

2 weeks ago '10        #17
prettyklever 125 heat pts125
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 2523 2523
 postemupndunkit said

I wont get too much in to this nonsense but I managed one of the busiest bars/restaurants in California.

Most bartenders/servers paychecks come back as $0 believe it or not.

The restaurant business does not have to abide by the Federal minimum wage in 43 states. Only seven states and one U.S territory require servers to earn the state minimum wage before tips. In some states waiters and waitresses only make $2.13 an hour before tips. The majority of these servers also receive no benefits of any kind. That means no vacation, health insurance or paid sick leave. So when servers have the option to leave the restaurant, they do so immediately.

Servers also do more than serve you food. Their shift can begin hours before the restaurant opens. They may have to clean bathrooms and tables, cut fruit, make coffee and sweep. Then after the restaurant closes, they have to clean, roll silverware and wash dishes.

Sometimes servers will not receive your full tip. In some restaurants, they pool all the tips then divide the money out to all the employees at the end of the night. If you pay with a card, then some restaurants require the waiter to pay up to 5 percent for using the device. The ethics behind this practice is less favorable, but it happens.

THE PAYOUT
Waiters are also required to tip out at the end of the shift. This means that servers give a percentage of their tips to other employees. Bartenders will receive 17 percent of the serverís tips and a busser receives about 20 percent. If a server has to tip out and pay for using a credit card device, they leave their shift with only 58 percent of their tips.

Imagine serving for a five-hour shift and not receiving any tips. You will only make $10.65 for the amount of work you did. That could be enough money to afford one meal at that restaurant. That is not a sustainable living, which makes tipping all the more important.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
B86 
space
space
space
$2,525 | Props total: 9460 9460
I tip because that's what we do in our society, I guess, but I think it's retarded as fu*k that we only tip for certain services. As an example, I used to bust my a*s in many ways at work but couldn't take a tip because it was considered a bribe, and I wasn't handling food/cutting hair; better yet, people's loans, houses, livelihoods were on the line in what I did previously...so how the hell shouldn't I have been allowed to get a tip?
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
postemupndunkit 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 27956 27956
 prettyklever said
I wont get too much in to this nonsense but I managed one of the busiest bars/restaurants in California.

Most bartenders/servers paychecks come back as $0 believe it or not.
What about what I said was nonsense ?

Tipping is a farce and what you posted supported it

It takes the responsibility of paying employees off the owners and puts its squarely on the consumer which is morally corrupt as hell
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
ArabianPrince 17 heat pts17
space
space
$540 | Props total: 5149 5149
I only tip when I order something to the crib
If you don't tip they'll put you on a list and make you wait longer or do sh*t to your food.

When I eat out I'm not tipping at all. In the restaurant industry servers hate waiting on black tables cause they fear they won't get tipped. They will give you terrible service cause of that a*sumption. fu*k that.

Last edited by ArabianPrince; 08-12-2019 at 12:27 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #21
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 7502 7502
Op you a cheap motherfu*ker man. If you were my friend I’d never go anywhere with you cause you cheap as fu*k.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #22
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 2686 2686
 prettyklever said

Can't tell you how many bartenders I've befriended and they usually lookout for me.

Most spots I frequent they charge me for half of my drinks and I tip them what I would have paid for the other half. So it works out for the both of us.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #23
realgunta 1007 heat pts1007
space
space
$29,191 | Props total: 60383 60383
 prettyklever said

^^this
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
OP obviously confused and doesn't know how taxes work. Wonder how much spit your classless a*s been eating treating the people who handle your food like sh*t

live look at OPs friday night Applebee's date night

People still eat out at garbage a*s cheap restaurants with microwaves in the back?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 9790 9790
 Proffesor X said
Tipping is only normal in America

We think it's classy when in reality it's low class and only serves the employer
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  15
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+84online now  6
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy Back In Costume For 'Coming To America 2'
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  6
Article inside Hilary Duff is set to reprise her role as Lizzie McGuire in a ĎLIZZIE..
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Spider Man back in MCU ?
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy