Aug 12 - Trump Shares Unfounded Fringe Theory About Epstein and Clintons

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

5 days ago '08        #51
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,701 | Props total: 8959 8959
 OWPE said
If it’s unfounded, then why did google, Wikipedia, all media start scrubbing all connections of Epstein and the Clintons? From google removing images of them together, to Wikipedia removing any mention of Bill Clinton on Epstein’s page, etc.

they're altering reality to fit their official statements

plotting all kinds of moves to skew people's perceptions but anyone noticing their ruse is automatically accused of being a "maga blahblahblah"

Their delusions are unquestionably astonishing
+1   

5 days ago '17        #52
TheLastNonEarth 126 heat pts126
space
space
$10,606 | Props total: 57299 57299
 Gold Face said
What your saying

It’s like saying all liberals are homos*xuals you dummy

Birds of a feather right

That's the thanks I get for trying to help you understand something? I'm on your side. I said it's not true that all Trump supporters are racist.

Stephen Miller isn't just ANY a*sociation btw. He's the architect of Trump's immigration policy. Do you actually know about the stipulations he's been getting implemented lately? They're going after legal immigration too.

+1   

5 days ago '17        #53
TheLastNonEarth 126 heat pts126
space
space
$10,606 | Props total: 57299 57299
 timdog said
Why are you deflecting from the topic at hand. This is Trumps DOJ and he basically saying the Clinton's got more power than him. He making his doj look weak.

Seriously. The reality is that the Rothschilds make Trump & Clinton look like a charity case. One of the Rothschilds was involved in that latest leak as well.
+2   

5 days ago '17        #54
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 31716 31716
 OWPE said
If it’s unfounded, then why did google, Wikipedia, all media start scrubbing all connections of Epstein and the Clintons? From google removing images of them together, to Wikipedia removing any mention of Bill Clinton on Epstein’s page, etc.

If you took a moment to check your facts, no pictures of epstein and clinton exist on the internert. You could go to another search engine and prove me wrong. But of course you fell for the fake news.

5 days ago '18        #55
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,229 | Props total: 16696 16696
 TheLastNonEarth said

That's the thanks I get for trying to help you understand something? I'm on your side. I said it's not true that all Trump supporters are racist.

Stephen Miller isn't just ANY a*sociation btw. He's the architect of Trump's immigration policy. Do you actually know about the stipulations he's been getting implemented lately? They're going after legal immigration too.

5 days ago '17        #56
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 flav said
they're altering reality to fit their official statements

plotting all kinds of moves to skew people's perceptions but anyone noticing their ruse is automatically accused of being a "maga blahblahblah"

Their delusions are unquestionably astonishing
To my knowledge the only people trying to rewrite history are right wing conspiracy theorists making up stories about how trump and epstein weren't actually friends and trump is the one who turned epstein in. Most people already think Bill Clinton could be guilty.
+1   

5 days ago '08        #57
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ymmot said
To my knowledge the only people trying to rewrite history are right wing conspiracy theorists making up stories about how trump and epstein weren't actually friends and trump is the one who turned epstein in. Most people already think Bill Clinton could be guilty.
"to your knowledge"

/end of story

to add, we're talking about the net scrubbing of hard evidence to fit a statement, you can't prove they were 'friends' but since you don't like the guy, you have no issue pinning everything on him that fits your emotional stance

"trump turned Epstein in" n*gga some people say that Pac is still alive. Don't pull the craziest of crazies and pretend that it's across the border

5 days ago '08        #58
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ymmot said
If you took a moment to check your facts, no pictures of epstein and clinton exist on the internert. You could go to another search engine and prove me wrong. But of course you fell for the fake news.
Chingy had a pic with a Tranny

according to you, this means that they were longtime friends huh?

inb4 'buh buh buh there were several pics'

5 days ago '16        #59
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 22709 22709
 Lord God said
without reading the article, it's irresponsible for a sitting president to be touting wild/unproven theories. I'd say that for any president.

But he's an idiot, so this doesn't surprise.
especially when said president seems pretty entangled in the whole thing too.......
+2   

5 days ago '16        #60
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 22709 22709
 Ymmot said
and they STILL don't realize that trump and the clintons are tight............

pick and choose conspiracy theorists...........

5 days ago '17        #61
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 flav said
Chingy had a pic with a Tranny

according to you, this means that they were longtime friends huh?

inb4 'buh buh buh there were several pics'
I'm saying no picture of Clinton and Epstein exist therfore Google couldn't have scrubbed pictures that didn't exist in the first place. Your argument doesn't even apply to the situation. Thanks for reminding me how irrelevant your talking points are.

5 days ago '17        #62
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 flav said
"to your knowledge"

/end of story

to add, we're talking about the net scrubbing of hard evidence to fit a statement, you can't prove they were 'friends' but since you don't like the guy, you have no issue pinning everything on him that fits your emotional stance

"trump turned Epstein in" n*gga some people say that Pac is still alive. Don't pull the craziest of crazies and pretend that it's across the border
I'm not pinning anything on anyone, just stating a well known fact. You were the one pinning your emotions on other people. Maybe you should read back through your previous post.

5 days ago '08        #63
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ymmot said
I'm not pinning anything on anyone, just stating a well known fact. You were the one pinning your emotions on other people. Maybe you should read back through your previous post.
Classic mirroring approach

Incalled you out on your blanket statement that supposedly "trump Turned epstein in"

I drew the parallel that some idiots still believe pac is alive hence your unability to remain consistent and pinning anything you can find to formulate an argument to support how you feel about the guy

According to you, me pointing that out is "emotional"

Lmao you can't be serious

5 days ago '17        #64
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 flav said
Classic mirroring approach

Incalled you out on your blanket statement that supposedly "trump Turned epstein in"

I drew the parallel that some idiots still believe pac is alive hence your unability to remain consistent and pinning anything you can find to formulate an argument to support how you feel about the guy

According to you, me pointing that out is "emotional"

Lmao you can't be serious
Are you arguing with me or yourself? It's always hard to tell what insanse theory you're trying to prove.

4 days ago '12        #65
Kwestluv91 244 heat pts244
space
space
$9,358 | Props total: 10320 10320
 Ymmot said
+2   

4 days ago '17        #66
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Kwestluv91 said
I'm pretty sure that's a fake picture, but that picture is still on google. It's a cloverchronicle link though, which is a propaganda site.

4 days ago '10        #67
Bandito 274 heat pts274
space
space
space
$9,774 | Props total: 25806 25806
A lot of posts in here I want to respond to. Don't have the time. But, I will respond to this one

OWPE said

Here is the current Wikipedia page for Epstein with all the info about Clinton. The time in the screenshots is Pacific time on August 12, 2019.

What info has been scrubbed? There's more on there now than there was a few months ago.

Since it seems important to you that Wikipedia acknowledges Clinton and Epstein's relationship.

Let's continues on.

Does Wikipedia's acknowledgement of both Clinton's and trump's relationship with Epstein have the same value to you?

I am still fu*k both trump & Clinton gang. Interesting to see the trump followers abandon their "save the chilldren" mantra when it comes to the orange man.

4 days ago '04        #68
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,590 | Props total: 35190 35190
This deeper than political parties....I don’t think Clinton is innocent at all.

They all in the same boat if u ask me. It’s pointing fingers time.

fu*k The Clinton’s and Trump

Last edited by zone3cp; 08-13-2019 at 01:43 AM..

4 days ago '04        #69
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
Can’t believe Mf’s Defending Bill Clinton.....I usually vote Democrat but I don’t trust none of these MF’s. They both been fu*king young pu**y for years if u ask me.

4 days ago '10        #70
Bandito 274 heat pts274
space
space
space
$9,774 | Props total: 25806 25806
 zone3cp said
Can’t believe Mf’s Defending Bill Clinton.....I usually vote Democrat but I don’t trust none of these MF’s. They both been fu*king young pu**y for years if u ask me.
What's funny is you see a lot of Democratic Party members saying that if Clinton is guilty they won't defend him.

But, if you look at the history, that is all they have done. When Hillary Clinton said she was running for President, a lot of people said that Bill was going to be a major point for swing voters. Democratic Party members brushed that sh*t off. Like that was back in the day sh*t. Bill like them young. He was the first Black President y'all.

Damn. I hate liberals and their wishy washy politics. Pick a side. Your're either left or right. Just as bad as Libertarians that are too scared to admit they are Republicans.

4 days ago '04        #71
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bandito said
What's funny is you see a lot of Democratic Party members saying that if Clinton is guilty they won't defend him.

But, if you look at the history, that is all they have done. When Hillary Clinton said she was running for President, a lot of people said that Bill was going to be a major point for swing voters. Democratic Party members brushed that sh*t off. Like that was back in the day sh*t. Bill like them young. He was the first Black President y'all.

Damn. I hate liberals and their wishy washy politics. Pick a side. Your're either left or right. Just as bad as Libertarians that are too scared to admit they are Republicans.
I’m a “Democrat” who never voted republican but a spade a
spade.

I totally think the Clinton’s is capable of anything and so is Trump.

The Clintons corruption go back decades when talking political.

I hate when ppl say he’s the first black president when he was all for mass incarceration of minorities.

MF’s got finessed because he played the Sax on Arsenio.

He was never for blk blk ppl like most politicians.

Had his stock into private prisons as well.

4 days ago '08        #72
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ymmot said
Are you arguing with me or yourself? It's always hard to tell what insanse theory you're trying to prove.
I called out your fallacy

You now say i'm "arguing with myself"

Accountability doesn't exist in your world

Inb4 Ymmot typical female arguments

4 days ago '12        #73
Kwestluv91 244 heat pts244
space
space
$9,358 | Props total: 10320 10320
 Ymmot said
I'm pretty sure that's a fake picture, but that picture is still on google. It's a cloverchronicle link though, which is a propaganda site.
You’re a clown. That picture is real and you’re a shill

4 days ago '17        #74
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Kwestluv91 said
You’re a clown. That picture is real and you’re a shill
It might be real. I just find it funny that no one has ever been able to find a picture of the 2 of them together, even the conspiracy theorists who hate Clinton. They've always used a side by side picture of the 2 of them and now all of a sudden this picture pops up in the past couple days. That's the type of thing that makes me wonder, maybe not you, but it makes me wonder.

4 days ago '04        #75
CrAkKedOuT 1057 heat pts1057
space
space
space
$25,714 | Props total: 20440 20440
Never forget

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  54
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  24
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."