Aug 11 - Trump struggles to distance himself from Epstein friendship

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '05        #1
1077 page views
43 comments

Rockstar718 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,889 | Props total: 17218 17218
Aug 11 - Trump struggles to distance himself from Epstein friendship

Trump, Clinton and many more. Epstein was a pedo pimp. Everyone a*sociated with him should be brought down

When Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Were BFFs

Only the best people.

In 2002, Donald Trump was a source for a*New York*magazine*profile*of Jefferey Epstein, who was denied bail on Thursday in New York. Epstein faces charges of conspiracy to commit s*x trafficking and the s*x trafficking of underage girls—allegedly as young as 14.

Seventeen years ago, Epstein was a secretive billionaire whom the magazine dubbed an “international moneyman of mystery.” Donald Trump, a less reclusive billionaire, gave insight into the character and personality of his friend, Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said at the time. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In 2007, Alex Acosta was a U.S. attorney in Florida who attempted to prosecute Epstein, and then gave him a generous plea agreement. Acosta, of course, later became Trump’s labor secretary and as of July 19 has resigned his post amid public outcry over the scandal.

And now new footage has emerged of Trump and Epstein at a party together in 1992.

The most recent*charges*against Epstein allege that he s*xually abused underage girls from 2002 to at least 2005.

In 2003, Epstein was part of a group of investors who unsuccessfully*attempted*to buy*New York*magazine.

visit this link https://thebulwark.com/wh .. ein-were-bffs/
+6   

best
worst
43 comments

1 week ago '17        #2
FreeSmoke 71 heat pts71
space
space
$4,175 | Props total: 13214 13214
I thought the Clinton's were also his friend
+3   

1 week ago '16        #3
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,231 | Props total: 20680 20680
 FreeSmoke said
Dem Reps Ceos Athletes Scientist were all tied to him.
+5   

1 week ago '14        #4
CEITEDMOFO 610 heat pts610
space
space
$25,955 | Props total: 36213 36213

1 week ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,335 | Props total: 61642 61642
 FreeSmoke said
They all hung together. You forgot that Trump and the Clinton's were super tight with each, especially in the 90's.

+13   

1 week ago '17        #6
1Oh 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,019 | Props total: 20669 20669
 Naga Sadow said
They all hung together. You forgot that Trump and the Clinton's were super tight with each, especially in the 90's.

What's sad is that if Epstein did have serious dirt on the Clintons and Trump, both sides will go into there respective partisan holes and defend their pedo heroes. They dont care about justice, they just want their guy to win.
+13   

1 week ago '19        #7
dlaroc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 434 434
 Naga Sadow said

that right there is what people forget... this isnt a dem vs rep thing.. this is ANYONE AND EVERYONE a*sociated with that dude... dem, rep, indy, ceo's, straight, gay.. whatever and who ever. Names will be named and sh*t might or might not hit the fan...
+8   

1 week ago '05        #8
Rockstar718 75 heat pts75 OP
space
space
$12,889 | Props total: 17218 17218
 FreeSmoke said
 Naga Sadow said

They still are.

Politics is wwe with the storylines

Behind the scenes they all on the same team. Doesn't matter if your favorite is a heel or a face, at the ends if the day the corporation still gets your money. And they go out and put on a show

Last edited by Rockstar718; 08-12-2019 at 06:43 AM..
+8   

1 week ago '17        #9
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 31719 31719
 1Oh said
What's sad is that if Epstein did have serious dirt on the Clintons and Trump, both sides will go into there respective partisan holes and defend their pedo heroes. They dont care about justice, they just want their guy to win.
Nah, most people been saying Bill is probably dirty too, and he needs to be investigated. Only team trump plays that partisan sheep game; they defending trump like they were chaperoning trump and epstein the whole time they were friends.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #10
space
space
 Naga Sadow said

TRUMP WAS A SAVAGE WITH CHICKS THAT ARE OVER 18, NO PLANE LOGS TO THAT PEDO ISLAND LIKE BILL

1 week ago '04        #11
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 22497 22497
 CEITEDMOFO said
TRUMP WAS A SAVAGE WITH CHICKS THAT ARE OVER 18, NO PLANE LOGS TO THAT PEDO ISLAND LIKE BILL

How tf are you so sure when Epstein is known for fu*king wit lil girls....and was Trumps homeboy....Stop defending this mf when im sure back before he ran for prez you sh*t on him for being a clown on TV.....everybody did....He's a piece of sh*t through and through and yall bend over backwards for this loser
+1   

1 week ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,335 | Props total: 61642 61642
 CEITEDMOFO said

Trump said him and Epstein said they liked girls who were young. And how are you so sure, did you have eyes on his d*ck his whole life?

+1   

1 week ago '04        #13
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Trump said him and Epstein said they liked girls who were young. And how are you so sure, did you have eyes on his d*ck his whole life?

Definitely wanted to im sure....these trumpers are nuts bro....
+1   

1 week ago '17        #14
Ncstate86 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 3717 3717
 CEITEDMOFO said
this is where the partisans pick sides instead of realizing, both clintons and Trumps are the same side, elitists
+1   

1 week ago '14        #15
space
space
 mikielee213 said
How tf are you so sure when Epstein is known for fu*king wit lil girls....and was Trumps homeboy....Stop defending this mf when im sure back before he ran for prez you sh*t on him for being a clown on TV.....everybody did....He's a piece of sh*t through and through and yall bend over backwards for this loser
 Naga Sadow said

Ncstate86 said
this is where the partisans pick sides instead of realizing, both clintons and Trumps are the same side, elitists
CAUSE TRUMP WOULDVE BEEN IN THE CLINTON EMAILS, PODESTA EMAILS

@

TRUMP IS A ELITIST , BUT YOUR DEMS ARE PEDO SATANISTS

1 week ago '17        #16
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said

Actually the newly released documents prove that trump flew on the lolita express a bunch of times.

1 week ago '17        #17
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said
CAUSE TRUMP WOULDVE BEEN IN THE CLINTON EMAILS, PODESTA EMAILS

@

TRUMP IS A ELITIST , BUT YOUR DEMS ARE PEDO SATANISTS

Pizzagate isn't a real thing. Jeffrey Epstein's pedo ring is a real thing. And trump and a whole bunch of other rich powerful people are connected.

1 week ago '04        #18
space
space
 Ymmot said
Pizzagate isn't a real thing. Jeffrey Epstein's pedo ring is a real thing. And trump and a whole bunch of other rich powerful people are connected.
We responded to a troll bro....we should know better....

1 week ago '14        #19
space
space
 Ymmot said
PIZZAGATE IS A REAL THING, WHERE DO U THINK THE MISSING CHILDREN GO, AND YEA RICH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED

AND I BELIEVE THEY SPIRIT COOK WIT THIS CHICK DURING THOSE CEREMONIES IN THAT ISLAND AS WELL WITH REAL BABIES

1 week ago '19        #20
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 12702 12702
 mikielee213 said
Your friend might be a coke head doesn’t mean you do coke

Gtfo

1 week ago '17        #21
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 32125 32125
 1Oh said

1 week ago '17        #22
space
space
 Gold Face said
Your friend might be a coke head doesn’t mean you do coke

Gtfo
But youre abetting him by hanging around him knowing he does coke. And also dont fu*kin lie to people when they ask you about them, you dumb bi*ch.

Stupid analogy from a stupid manchild.

Aren’t you supposed to be taking a break from posting or is the dopamine rush from being a keyboard cowboy too much for you, loser.

1 week ago '19        #23
Gold Face 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 12702 12702
 QdobaCasanova said
But youre abetting him by hanging around him knowing he does coke. And also dont fu*kin lie to people when they ask you about them, you dumb bi*ch.

Stupid analogy from a stupid manchild.

Aren’t you supposed to be taking a break from posting or is the dopamine rush from being a keyboard cowboy too much for you, loser.
You mad as fu*k at someone you never met

I literally have no idea who your are never seen your posts

Sad a*s life you lead

And Its not abetting a grown man, just cause he chooses to do coke ya dork

Dumbest rationale I’ve ever heard

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #24
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 16838 16838
 1Oh said
I'm not understanding this statement. What partisan holes? The hard right doesn't like the Clintons and neither does the progressive left. They all hate the Clintons. The only people that back the Clintons are the democratic establishment. I don't see anyone in any of these threads 'defending' the Clintons. I see people saying "let's not just put a whole body on them just because they knew the dude who died", but I don't see anyone in here 'defending' them. I do see people in these threads defending Trump, with certain posters blaming the Clintons and accusing them of murder while literally defending Donald Trump.

There isn't a partisan thing going on here. There is the right wing that blames the Clintons for everything and defends Trumps every gaffe, the Indys that think both sides are corrupt and the Left who hates the Clintons and the Trumps.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #25
space
space
 Gold Face said
You mad as fu*k at someone you never met

I literally have no idea who your are never seen your posts

Sad a*s life you lead

And Its not abetting a grown man, just cause he chooses to do coke ya dork

Dumbest rationale I’ve ever heard
Half your post is deflection and the second half highlights your inability to decipher your own ramblings.

If I know someone is doing/does coke and i choose to hang around them, thats abetting them dipsh*t.

Trump knew epsteins “proclivity” for young girls and he hung around him[and then lied about it]

I had to detail your own analogy to you — and it’s still stupid.

Good job staying out of the politics section like you said u would tho ;^]

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+155online now  37
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
115 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  29
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  19
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?