Aug 11 - What’s going on with the MOON 🌙 and the SUN ☀️

most viewed right now
+22  97
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '17        #1
3409 page views
55 comments

kghah 1305 heat pts1305
space
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 67887 67887
Aug 11 - What’s going on with the MOON 🌙 and the SUN ☀️

Last edited by kghah; 08-11-2019 at 09:44 AM..

best
worst
55 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,722 | Props total: 94298 94298
Quantum Holographic Nodes
+2   

1 week ago '11        #3
KRCROOKSNY 133 heat pts133
space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 8945 8945
Once you take science fiction and the ideology of "Space" you were programmed with out the equation, everything starts to make alot more sense.

Once I came to the truth, the idea of the Moon became the creepiest thing in this reality to me. Through the theory of heliocentrism ( supported by trillions of $$ worth of lies) we're taught that the Moon rotates AND orbits the Earth at such a pace that you NEVER see any other side of the Moon..

Now think about that.. if you understand the Big Bang theory in which we are programmed with.. then it would seem a bit odd that with all this randomness/explosions happening in the universe, we're supposedly on a planet with a Moon that is SO PERFECT.. I mean think about it.. The Moon is ROTATING & ORBITING; The Earth is ROTATING & ORBITING.. If the Big Bang were the truth, and that was somehow possible, it would NEVER remain SO PERFECT FOR THIS LONG. Same face of the Moon FOREVER..

That is not what you were taught it was.. but if you believe in the idea of "OUTER SPACE" as we're taught, it's hard to separate what you're seeing from what is actually there.

We've never been outside of whatever it is we are in.. And the Sun & Moon are not where you were taught they are.. Get woke.

1 week ago '11        #4
space
space
Also, post this ish in the Knowledge section. BX full of child minds and sleepwalkers.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #5
d.c. supreme 33 heat pts33
space
space
$16,174 | Props total: 17549 17549
the sun only rises and sets exactly in the east and west on spring n fall equinoxes. only 2 days of the year out of 365 does it actually rise and set in east/west. rotational axis of earth tilts by 23.5 degrees so that's why the sun actually never sets in the exact same spot except for 2 days of the year (when the axis is positioned so equal parts of earth are covered in light and dark so it's perfectly symmetrical with the sun.)

why is this in the news section this ain't news this has been known forever?
+13   

1 week ago '17        #6
kghah 1305 heat pts1305 OP
space
space
space
 d.c. supreme said
the sun only rises and sets exactly in the east and west on spring n fall equinoxes. only 2 days of the year out of 365 does it actually rise and set in east/west. rotational axis of earth tilts by 23.5 degrees so that's why the sun actually never sets in the exact same spot except for 2 days of the year (when the axis is positioned so equal parts of earth are covered in light and dark so it's perfectly symmetrical with the sun.)

Did it ever raise your Suspicion that “maybe I’m missing something”? We can all copy and paste articles resulting from google searches but do you know what you’re reading in relation to this video’s scientist and the videos commentors who have extensive knowledge of science as wel?
Probably not, this why you posted this elementary comment.

You should take time to understand before you make sure a hastily judgement.

1 week ago '11        #7
space
space
 d.c. supreme said

You act as though YOU know it tho.. that's the problem with sh*t like Google. People literally Google for the truth..

Google is a search engine; it contains information. Use it for that purpose. Do not Google for TRUTH.

If that confuses you, I'm saying use Google, but rely on your own intelligence to discern/dissect information. That CANNOT be done with one source of information, and that CANNOT be done by googling one answer in this case. Also, If we're discussing the truth and/or factual science, then you cant use a gov't controlled entity's top answer as your answer. But that's a deeper topic.

And I've worked for Google. everything at the top of searches is there for a reason, and not always because of popularity/relevance.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo 290 heat pts290
space
space
$17,033 | Props total: 39698 39698
#voodoo working

1 week ago '10        #9
Shhon 1359 heat pts1359
space
space
$22,722 | Props total: 35626 35626
+5   

1 week ago '17        #10
SVI 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 529 529
Delete

Last edited by SVI; 08-11-2019 at 08:56 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #11
Twrecz 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1245 1245
Moon outchea looking like a hologram and I swear that hoe be following me
+10   

1 week ago '17        #12
space
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said
You act as though YOU know it tho.. that's the problem with sh*t like Google. People literally Google for the truth..

Google is a search engine; it contains information. Use it for that purpose. Do not Google for TRUTH.

If that confuses you, I'm saying use Google, but rely on your own intelligence to discern/dissect information. That CANNOT be done with one source of information, and that CANNOT be done by googling one answer in this case. Also, If we're discussing the truth and/or factual science, then you cant use a gov't controlled entity's top answer as your answer. But that's a deeper topic.

And I've worked for Google. everything at the top of searches is there for a reason, and not always because of popularity/relevance.

1 week ago '17        #13
space
space
space
More on the same topic

@ @ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by kghah; 08-11-2019 at 09:46 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #14
Stand Down 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 1775 1775
Slap

The earth is on a tilt.

Edit: and all that water melting is a factor as well. Adapt or die

Last edited by Stand Down; 08-11-2019 at 09:57 AM..

1 week ago '04        #15
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,722 | Props total: 94298 94298
+8   

1 week ago '15        #16
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 7851 7851
Imagine accusing people of ‘only looking at google’ for answers when you yourself graduated from YouTube conspiracy university.

It must be cool to have all the answers and completely eschew reality to convince yourself you’re in the fu*kin Da Vinci Code. Powerlessness breeds desperation, desperation seeks answers. And flat earth folks are DESPERATE.
+19   

1 week ago '13        #17
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,359 | Props total: 27541 27541
 KRCROOKSNY said

Aren’t you a flat earther?

1 week ago '13        #18
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 PolygonMafia said
Imagine accusing people of ‘only looking at google’ for answers when you yourself graduated from YouTube conspiracy university.

It must be cool to have all the answers and completely eschew reality to convince yourself you’re in the fu*kin Da Vinci Code. Powerlessness breeds desperation, desperation seeks answers. And flat earth folks are DESPERATE.
You peeped that too?
+4   

1 week ago '13        #19
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 d.c. supreme said

Not remotely “news”. You know the superstitious religious flat earth tin foils were going to swoop in on it quick, like flies to sh*t. YouTube university is their gold standard for news.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #20
Droopy 78 heat pts78
space
space
$921 | Props total: 4337 4337
United world governmet has a dome up. The earth is flat

1 week ago '04        #21
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 1333 1333
Ayo quick observation.

During this week the moon was visible for like 48hrs straight
+1   

1 week ago '18        #22
BIG FONT 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 6207 6207
 KRCROOKSNY said
Once you take science fiction and the ideology of "Space" you were programmed with out the equation, everything starts to make alot more sense.

Once I came to the truth, the idea of the Moon became the creepiest thing in this reality to me. Through the theory of heliocentrism ( supported by trillions of $$ worth of lies) we're taught that the Moon rotates AND orbits the Earth at such a pace that you NEVER see any other side of the Moon..

Now think about that.. if you understand the Big Bang theory in which we are programmed with.. then it would seem a bit odd that with all this randomness/explosions happening in the universe, we're supposedly on a planet with a Moon that is SO PERFECT.. I mean think about it.. The Moon is ROTATING & ORBITING; The Earth is ROTATING & ORBITING.. If the Big Bang were the truth, and that was somehow possible, it would NEVER remain SO PERFECT FOR THIS LONG. Same face of the Moon FOREVER..

That is not what you were taught it was.. but if you believe in the idea of "OUTER SPACE" as we're taught, it's hard to separate what you're seeing from what is actually there.

We've never been outside of whatever it is we are in.. And the Sun & Moon are not where you were taught they are.. Get woke.
You seent the truman show movie too many times mane smh
+1   

1 week ago '16        #23
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$5,399 | Props total: 11473 11473
 KRCROOKSNY said

Terrible post
+8   

1 week ago '04        #24
Mike T 186 heat pts186
space
space
$17,749 | Props total: 35046 35046
China just landed on the dark side of the moon. I don't know how true that is. Could be propaganda just to see how other countries move. Crazy we can't get along on earth but the fu*kin International Space Station is a thing...idk I've never seen it. Other than live feeds..

1 week ago '18        #25
Eyesofchaos 13 heat pts13
space
space
$772 | Props total: 1344 1344
Lmfao it was only this year that they "rediscovered" that the moon is in the earth's atmosphere aka you can harness oxygen on the moon but "forgot" about the research for over 20 years. It took the Chinese to go to the dark side of the moon, grow some fu*king cotton plants and post the pics online for this info to be released mainstream. Plant is dead now but they took fruit fly eggs, potatoe seeds and yeast up there too and no word on the other stuff. Something is happening up there and now waterbears are roaming around up there after we put them there for research

+3   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  42
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+152online now  41
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
114 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  40
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
67 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+63online now  19
New little brother album at midnight!