Jeff "god body" bezos got the side chick on full display now

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '14        #51
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 27575 27575
Bezos' low-cut top was part of a very pricey designer ensemble that also featured a pair of $209 Octopus-print swim shorts from designer brand Vilebrequin, $531 black velcro sandals from Prada, and some $365 sunglasses from A-list-loved brand Garrett Leight.

And they were on a $200 million dollar yacht with their friends so must remember this outfit price next time racists are making threads and memes about how Zuckerberg Gates and Bezos are billionaires because they don't spend money or enjoy their lives they just save up money and work hard as a way to take shots at black peoples spending. They are already in this thread talking about his shirt being wrinkled and how he was flat broke when is wife met him which is a lie he was rich and in finance when she met him and she was smart enough to ask him out first that's how she stood out but this was his second wife anyway so simps and feminists run with the lie that she was aa childhood sweetheart that worked two jobs to help him make it when he was broke when in reality his mother loaned him $300,000 so we all wish we had a mother or bank that could loan us that much money we could start a business, buy a house and a new car,gtfoh some hard working American success story got it out the mud started from the bottom just a bunch of white supremacists lying to pump up one of their own as someone who did it alone when he had a lot of financial help and he was already rich 20 years ago so he didn't have that far to go to stay on top compared to the average black American who gets no help.
Also he should be in the risk it all stars for proudly losing that much money over 49 year old pu**y, I wanted to say a single mother but actually she was married to his friend when he smashed her so he was being a real scumbag.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Mike T 186 heat pts186 OP
space
space
$17,805 | Props total: 35249 35249
 BernieDaGoat said
n*ggas praising this pos...

Actin like he did something great for the world

U fu*ks are hoodwinked
Come on bruh be honest. Its dope to have a department store that's accessible w/in seconds. Not only that but the influence on making retailers catch up to tech. It's ok to give someone props for 1 thing they did dope & the rest.

2 weeks ago '08        #53
litdes 
space
space
space
$2,404 | Props total: 2933 2933
 Mike T said

n*gga revolutionized and changed/left his mark on the world, became the wealthiest human, started working out, got tired of the old thing & gotta new chick but wife got $38 billion instanly the richest women.

bi*ch you wasnt with me in the garage selling books writing code

Edit: Upon reviewing the play. His wife was a day 1 & supported the vision. That's a stand up women, Jeff got rich & wanted to move on
Anyone could divorce me for 38 billi
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #54
818digi 
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 2824 2824
Jeffe bezos out here Showing off his $40billion dollar used goods
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
YAYO101 
space
space
$4,391 | Props total: 11853 11853
Jeff WTF are you doing...

+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #56
Oceans 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,697 | Props total: 4787 4787
 YAYO101 said

she looks like a former man, smh

2 weeks ago '18        #57
BernieDaGoat 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 6048 6048
 Mike T said
Come on bruh be honest. Its dope to have a department store that's accessible w/in seconds. Not only that but the influence on making retailers catch up to tech. It's ok to give someone props for 1 thing they did dope & the rest.
All he did was take other peoples ideas and cut corners.

Put countless people out of business and does whatever he can to maximize profits over anything else. He costs thousands of people jobs because he doesnt want to pay taxxes.

Dude is a POS. Can you really name one way he has made the world a better place?
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #58
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 17185 17185
 BernieDaGoat said

Put countless people out of business and does whatever he can to maximize profits over anything else. He costs thousands of people jobs because he doesnt want to pay taxxes.

Dude is a POS. Can you really name one way he has made the world a better place?

+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said

Ok so would you rather be stagnate with tech or embrace it? Jeff saw how the world was evolving with the internet my n*gga. Im old enough to remember being in middle school & amazon only sold books. And he was getting sh*t for that...the books were they launching pad. Once he convinced authors & publishers to make E-BOOKS. He taught hey I can convert other product. Thats what I mean. Amazon is dope bro, instant product at your fingertips. fu*k your small town thinkging. You gotta evolve or dissolve when it comes to business & tech.

The n*gga Steve Jobs did the same thing. Your idea worked when it work it was cool, groundbreaking, but imma shows you a different way of thinking to improve your idea. And look now you have options, you dont have to buy amazon. Its just convenient, your local business had to catch up with the tech because of amazon. Influence

Last edited by Mike T; 08-11-2019 at 05:13 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 Mike T said

[COLOR="Red"]Ok so would you rather be stagnate with tech or embrace it? Jeff saw how the world was evolving with the internet my n*gga. Im old to remember being in middle school & amazon only sold books. And he was getting sh*t for that...the books were they launching pad. Once he convinced authors & publishers to make E-BOOKS. He taught hey I can convert other product. Thats what I mean. Amazon is dope bro, instant product at your fingertips. fu*k your small town thinkging. You gotta evolve or dissolve when it comes to business & tech.

So ya, pretty much what I said right? Took other peoples ideas...You act like he created any of that tech....Amazon isnt dope and does nothing but feed our materialistic society. You still haven't told me how he made the world a better place.

You just ignoring the job loses, the wages he pays his workers (who are about to be automated away anyway) just because u can get the detergent a bit quicker.

Also he didnt cut prices, prices today when waged for inflation are actually more! But wages in the country are the same (or less).

Amazon finds a product they want to sell. They decide to carry out and cut the costs so other companies cant compete, puts them out of business, then they raise the prices up more then the original value. THIS IS HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS MODEL. Just look at Amazon prime.

They do that, refuse to pay their workers more and refuse to pay taxxes.

But this is the guy you are praising?? Why ? Because he saves you the 10 minutes itd take to goto your local store???
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #61
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 34314 34314
Zucks wish he had this swag
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #62
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,738 | Props total: 34314 34314
 YAYO101 said

Jeff musta got word that the pu**y was a vortex into another dimension. I guess it's not only athletes and rappers that pass around and fu*k the same chick
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
So ya, pretty much what I said right? Took other peoples ideas...You act like he created any of that tech....Amazon isnt dope and does nothing but feed our materialistic society. You still haven't told me how he made the world a better place.

You just ignoring the job loses, the wages he pays his workers (who are about to be automated away anyway) just because u can get the detergent a bit quicker.

Also he didnt cut prices, prices today when waged for inflation are actually more! But wages in the country are the same (or less).

Amazon finds a product they want to sell. They decide to carry out and cut the costs so other companies cant compete, puts them out of business, then they raise the prices up more then the original value. THIS IS HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS MODEL. Just look at Amazon prime.

They do that, refuse to pay their workers more and refuse to pay taxxes.

But this is the guy you are praising?? Why ? Because he saves you the 10 minutes itd take to goto your local store???
I hear you & I see. PPl need jobs, a society needs ppl to work for money to consume products. We need to ppl to work, I work at Tesla my n*gga. The lead of outbound shipping, we don't amazon sh*t for parts. IIts UPS,FED EX ,Old dominion, KPI etc ..What im saying is if you're really out in the world. The company itself is sh*tty . Im talking just making things that weren't accessible to to people in the world. Amazon brings a store, food, clothes to people.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #64
space
space
 dc3003 said
That's crazy that geek had a full transformation. pu**y mustve been his motivation the whole time
My guy, some of the most innovative sh*t comes pu**y FB n*ggas just wanted to impress chicks & meet women they didnt have access too. Wars have been fought over women in Roman civilizations, Drake and Chris. That v*gina is a wonderful thing
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #65
Sire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 6962 6962
jeff 'god body' bezos lmaooooooooo
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #66
space
space
 Sire said
jeff 'god body' bezos lmaooooooooo
Its all meant as dark dry humor

2 weeks ago '19        #67
16z 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 1821 1821
 mars15 said

Imagine this dweeb coming up to you in 1999 driving an accord saying he will be the richest man alive
Actually had a dweeb pulling up on me back in the day screaming bitcoin and I got money just invest a thousand. The sh*ts was penny’s back then and I remember saying the same shut I say today. “sh*t don’t make sense to me”

Needless to say I try to listen and don’t judge a book by its cover
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
Golgo13isDuke 3 heat pts
space
space
$43 | Props total: 44 44
I'm impressed that..... it appears that he has no security.....Even Wayne Brady has security....
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
space
space
 Mike T said
I hear you & I see. PPl need jobs, a society needs ppl to work for money to consume products. We need to ppl to work, I work at Tesla my n*gga. The lead of outbound shipping, we don't amazon sh*t for parts. IIts UPS,FED EX ,Old dominion, KPI etc ..What im saying is if you're really out in the world. The company itself is sh*tty . Im talking just making things that weren't accessible to to people in the world. Amazon brings a store, food, clothes to people.
Amazon destroys mom and pop shops and pays low wages. Even if it is creating a few jobs, they are lower wage then the ones they destroy. Under employement is a bigger issue in america then unemployment.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #70
Shard 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 390 390
Need to find the ex wife fast someone needs to fill that void
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #71
Colin Cowherd 261 heat pts261
space
space
$39,442 | Props total: 45242 45242
 CEITEDMOFO said
TMZ THREAD

Good morning conceited

2 weeks ago '12        #72
J Money 95 30 heat pts30
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 8379 8379
 Hellmatic said
Jeff musta got word that the pu**y was a vortex into another dimension. I guess it's not only athletes and rappers that pass around and fu*k the same chick
With the kind of money he has he could literally buy some Russian model looking broad
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #73
DC23 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 33 33
AkA Tony Gonzalez baby momma
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #74
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
Amazon destroys mom and pop shops and pays low wages. Even if it is creating a few jobs, they are lower wage then the ones they destroy. Under employement is a bigger issue in america then unemployment.
So whats the middle ground? You have too move with the tech. Your mom and pop sh*t is going to get washed if you dont learn how to move with the internet market.

2 weeks ago '18        #75
9shots92bricks 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 3988 3988
 BernieDaGoat said
n*ggas praising this pos...

Actin like he did something great for the world

U fu*ks are hoodwinked
actually i worked for Amazon a couple years back not only did i get stock they also paid 90 percent of schooling and reimbursement on books they also helped me own my own business through a program they had and paid me 3 months salary when my business started and this is for all entry level employees at the warehouse so yeah he actually changing lives out here

did the owner of your job ever have those benefits or oh my bad you self made with no college debt continue on

Last edited by 9shots92bricks; 08-11-2019 at 06:39 AM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  37
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  31
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  29
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy