Jeff "god body" bezos got the side chick on full display now

most viewed right now
77 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

1 week ago '04        #1
9561 page views
134 comments

Mike T 185 heat pts185
space
space
$17,733 | Props total: 34999 34999
Jeff "god body" bezos got the side chick on full display now

n*gga revolutionized and changed/left his mark on the world, became the wealthiest human, started working out, got tired of the old thing & gotta new chick but wife got $38 billionimage instanly the richest women.

bi*ch you wasnt with me in the garage selling books writing codeimage

imageEdit: Upon reviewing the play I was wrong. Appreciate @TheLastNonEarth for correcting my ignorance. His wife was a day 1 & supported the vision. That's a stand-up woman, Jeff got rich & wanted to move on. New experiences in life are now within reach, you have options being a billionaire, life is diff.

Last edited by Mike T; 08-11-2019 at 02:32 AM..
+141   

best
worst
134 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
damn_ryght 
space
space
$4,257 | Props total: 4345 4345
scooter braun eating on the big table now huh
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #3
Blaffy 202 heat pts202
space
space
$13,500 | Props total: 46302 46302

1 week ago '13        #4
North!!! 455 heat pts455
space
space
$62,880 | Props total: 58430 58430
Billionaire based Bezos with the toes out...
+12   

1 week ago '15        #5
DDD716 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 4354 4354
Yo why she look like one of the Gremlins in the first picture smh
+17   

1 week ago '17        #6
3take 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 11723 11723
The irony of having an animal with tentacles on his shorts..
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '04        #7
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space
$51,517 | Props total: 55891 55891
That's crazy that geek had a full transformation. pu**y mustve been his motivation the whole time

1 week ago '18        #8
shooter 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,466 | Props total: 9232 9232
hgh
+1   

1 week ago '12        #9
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 11434 11434
Went from a frail librarian to stone cold lite
+20   

1 week ago '11        #10
Treez57 
space
space
$98 | Props total: 181 181
 DDD716 said
Yo why she look like one of the Gremlins in the first picture smh

+55   

1 week ago '17        #11
TheLastNonEarth 126 heat pts126
space
space
$10,607 | Props total: 57324 57324
 Mike T said

n*gga revolutionized and changed/left his mark on the world, became the wealthiest human, started working out, got tired of the old thing & gotta new chick but wife got $38 billion instanly the richest women.

bi*ch you wasnt with me in the garage selling books writing code.

She kinda was tho. She helped negotiate Amazon's first freight contracts, handled accounting work and was essentially the first Amazon employee... She gave up a wealthy lifestyle to help him afford to start a new company..

MacKenzie met Jeff after she graduated from Princeton in 1992 and took a job at the relatively new hedge fund D. E. Shaw, where Bezos already worked. In 1993 they married, and by 1994 they were driving to Washington, with MacKenzie reportedly at the wheel of the car. The couple was leaving behind a wealthy existence on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, according to Brad Stone, the author of the 2013 book The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon. “They gave up a really comfortable lifestyle and successful careers to move across the country and start something on the internet,” says Stone. “The only reason [Jeff] was able to do that is because he had an extremely supportive spouse. It was an incredible risk and one that they both took on jointly.”

In a 2010 commencement speech he gave at Princeton, Jeff himself acknowledged the gamble his wife had taken. “I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go do this crazy thing that probably wouldn’t work since most startups don’t, and I wasn’t sure what would happen after that,” he said. “MacKenzie … told me I should go for it.” (Amazon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

In Bellevue, the Seattle suburb where Jeff rented a garage to be the site of Amazon’s first headquarters, MacKenzie helped get the company off the ground. While researching his book, Stone interviewed early employees who he says recalled how MacKenzie wrote checks and a*sisted in keeping track of the books. A WIRED profile of Jeff from 1999 noted that she helped negotiate the retail giant’s first freight contracts. As the company grew bigger and hired more staff, MacKenzie played less of a role in Amazon’s day-to-day operations, though she continued to support Jeff at company events.

She wrote two novels, The Testing of Luther Albright, which won the American Book Award in 2006, and Traps, which was published in 2013.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 08-10-2019 at 09:20 PM..
+95   

1 week ago '15        #12
DDD716 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 4354 4354
 Treez57 said

You see it tho right.
+4   

1 week ago '04        #13
RETURNOFTHEKING 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 11644 11644
With that kinda money he’s still bagging mamas with wrinkly knees?

+47   

1 week ago '04        #14
Mike T 185 heat pts185 OP
space
space
$17,733 | Props total: 34999 34999
 TheLastNonEarth said

She kinda was tho. She helped negotiate Amazon's first freight contracts, handled accounting work and was essentially the first Amazon employee... She gave up a wealthy lifestyle to help him afford to start a new company..

MacKenzie met Jeff after she graduated from Princeton in 1992 and took a job at the relatively new hedge fund D. E. Shaw, where Bezos already worked. In 1993 they married, and by 1994 they were driving to Washington, with MacKenzie reportedly at the wheel of the car. The couple was leaving behind a wealthy existence on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, according to Brad Stone, the author of the 2013 book The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon. “They gave up a really comfortable lifestyle and successful careers to move across the country and start something on the internet,” says Stone. “The only reason [Jeff] was able to do that is because he had an extremely supportive spouse. It was an incredible risk and one that they both took on jointly.”

In a 2010 commencement speech he gave at Princeton, Jeff himself acknowledged the gamble his wife had taken. “I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go do this crazy thing that probably wouldn’t work since most startups don’t, and I wasn’t sure what would happen after that,” he said. “MacKenzie … told me I should go for it.” (Amazon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

In Bellevue, the Seattle suburb where Jeff rented a garage to be the site of Amazon’s first headquarters, MacKenzie helped get the company off the ground. While researching his book, Stone interviewed early employees who he says recalled how MacKenzie wrote checks and a*sisted in keeping track of the books. A WIRED profile of Jeff from 1999 noted that she helped negotiate the retail giant’s first freight contracts. As the company grew bigger and hired more staff, MacKenzie played less of a role in Amazon’s day-to-day operations, though she continued to support Jeff at company events.

She wrote two novels, The Testing of Luther Albright, which won the American Book Award in 2006, and Traps, which was published in 2013.

Okay, appreciate the knowledge. Let me prep another bowl of Wedding Pie & re -think this whole sh*t.
+21   

1 week ago '05        #15
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,817 | Props total: 7478 7478
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
With that kinda money he’s still bagging mamas with wrinkly knees?

Lotta white bishes don’t age good.
+11   

1 week ago '04        #16
orv 
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 3787 3787
He can buy anything in the world yet he chose to steal his best friend’s wife. fu*k him.
+33   

1 week ago '17        #17
LostTenets 291 heat pts291
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 34359 34359
This n*gga don't even iron his shirt

Him and Zuckerberg got that permanent incel slime skin

1 week ago '17        #18
LostTenets 291 heat pts291
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 34359 34359
This n*gga don't even iron his shirt

Him and Zuckerberg got that permanent incel slime skin

1 week ago '05        #19
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 11583 11583
 Mike T said

n*gga revolutionized and changed/left his mark on the world, became the wealthiest human, started working out, got tired of the old thing & gotta new chick but wife got $38 billion instanly the richest women.

bi*ch you wasnt with me in the garage selling books writing code
 TheLastNonEarth said

Yeah, she was around.
+6   

1 week ago '11        #20
Robinhood 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 368 368
 TheLastNonEarth said

Slapped on accident

She was his day 1 lol
+12   

1 week ago '12        #21
mars15 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 23429 23429

Imagine this dweeb coming up to you in 1999 driving an accord saying he will be the richest man alive
+53   

1 week ago '05        #22
lamarowns 
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 4134 4134
man at this point all his future woman gone be gold diggers, he could do better
+7   

1 week ago '12        #23
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$50,060 | Props total: 76807 76807
one it cant be his side chick if he divorced

two OP looking at a site called "the fappening blog" weirdo sht lol
+17   

1 week ago '05        #24
Micheal C. Will 37 heat pts37
space
space
$32,714 | Props total: 33721 33721
 mars15 said

Imagine this dweeb coming up to you in 1999 driving an accord saying he will be the richest man alive
In 1999, he was already a multi-millionaire so I would've been like

Point me in the right direction for stocks options then.

Edit - I was wrong.....his net worth in 99 was at 10.1 billion. So he was already a billionaire

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-10-2019 at 10:08 PM..
+32   

1 week ago '11        #25
bonez79 147 heat pts147
space
space
$14,989 | Props total: 20161 20161
 AlBooBoo said
one it cant be his side chick if he divorced

two OP looking at a site called "the fappening blog" weirdo sht lol
Once a side chick always a side chick.
+3   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+86online now  28
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  6
Video inside Philly Police caught spray painting fake blood on them??
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy