Aug 10 - Leaked FBI documents show who Trump wants targeted

most viewed right now
+51  16
20 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '19        #126
Rocko 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 746 746
 Ymmot said
You gave me no hard data. You gave me numbers but they weren't attributed to Obama's Presidency. Do you not understand this conversation? This link has a progress report and you can clearly see all the work being done, which is more than you provided to me.

I gave you hard data which were attributed to Obama's adminstration. I even highlighted these numbers for you. You continue to not give a single number.

What number of black folks benefitted from MBK?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #127
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$13,169 | Props total: 31716 31716
 Rocko said
How about this one?

Muamar Gaddafi built the Nation of Islam's headquarters, donated millions to the Nation of Islam and black revolutionary groups of the civil rights era and donated a billion dollars to Farrakhan to revitalize the economy of the South Side of Chicago.

And was k*lled by Obama. You clearly hate black people to support black Regan like that
Gaddafi gave Farrakhan a small loan in the 1980's to help start a terrorist group to destroy America from within, not to help clean up Chicago. Gaddafi believed he could radicalize Farrakhan. The Gaddafi started mass murdering his own people years later. You said he gave Farrakhan money to clean up Chicago...

5 days ago '17        #128
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Rocko said
I gave you hard data which were attributed to Obama's adminstration. I even highlighted these numbers for you. You continue to not give a single number.

What number of black folks benefitted from MBK?
Lots of them. You can easily find stories of people saying they directly benefitted from MBK. You provided one number numerous times, 500%, which I provided an article explaining to you where that number came from and it cannot be attributed to Obama. I can even simplify it for you if you're having trouble figuring it out yourself.

5 days ago '19        #129
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Gaddafi gave Farrakhan a small loan in the 1980's to help start a terrorist group to destroy America from within, not to help clean up Chicago. Gaddafi believed he could radicalize Farrakhan. The Gaddafi started mass murdering his own people years later. You said he gave Farrakhan money to clean up Chicago...
This anti black, lgbtqabc, tap dancing, shea butter, buck broken, boot licking, butter biscuit eating sellout really said this sh*t. There's no way I'm talking to a black man right now.

Last edited by Rocko; 08-13-2019 at 10:11 AM..
+2   

5 days ago '19        #130
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Lots of them. You can easily find stories of people saying they directly benefitted from MBK. You provided one number numerous times, 500%, which I provided an article explaining to you where that number came from and it cannot be attributed to Obama. I can even simplify it for you if you're having trouble figuring it out yourself.

What. Is. The. Number. Of. Black. Folks. Who. Benefitted. From. MBK.

How many times must this question be asked before it is answered?

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #131
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space
$51,517 | Props total: 55895 55895
@ catching this smoke in this thread man

5 days ago '19        #132
Rocko 
space
space
space
 dc3003 said

The problem with anti black racists like @ is that they think black people are dumb. Just look at how he handled the MBK argument, he thought he could just drown me in text but the fact of the matters is what he just told us is Obama implemented policies 99.5% of black folks did not benefit from and called that some kind of pro for black folks. Stupid mf, why don't you just give some numbers, because that .5% number is prolly a very generous to Obama. Talking about Obama helping out .5% of black folks with his MBK and prison iniatives as some kind of pro black policy. That sh*t is to the fu*king right of the decimal point idiot.
+1   

5 days ago '04        #133
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 18937 18937
All extremists should be targeted

left, right, animal, environmental, religious, etc. All of them.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #134
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
If you actually read through the conversation you'll see that this kid has been proven wrong multiple times. But I realize you're just going to agree with anyone arguing against no matter how stupid they sound.

5 days ago '17        #135
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Rocko said
The problem with anti black racists like @ is that they think black people are dumb. Just look at how he handled the MBK argument, he thought he could just drown me in text but the fact of the matters is what he just told us is Obama implemented policies 99.5% of black folks did not benefit from and called that some kind of pro for black folks. Stupid mf, why don't you just give some numbers, because that .5% number is prolly a very generous to Obama. Talking about Obama helping out .5% of black folks with his MBK and prison iniatives as some kind of pro black policy. That sh*t is to the fu*king right of the decimal point idiot.
Do you think you're covering your white power racist a*s by turning it around on me?

5 days ago '17        #136
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Rocko said
What. Is. The. Number. Of. Black. Folks. Who. Benefitted. From. MBK.

How many times must this question be asked before it is answered?
There were plenty of stats in my first reply to you, but you ignored it because it proved most of your claims wrong.

5 days ago '19        #137
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Do you think you're covering your white power racist a*s by turning it around on me?
You just called the Honorable Minister Farrakhan a terrorist. Your anti black racism really just showed itself out in this topic. And you still won't give a number or percentage of black folks this MBK initiative has impacted. Prolly because it's even less than the .5% I estimate it to be at, it's prolly closer to .2%. You're done, I have nothing else left to say to the white supremacist calling Farrakhan a terrorist while trumping up bi*ch a*s Obama.

Last edited by Rocko; 08-13-2019 at 03:15 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #138
dc3003 147 heat pts147
space
space
$51,517 | Props total: 55895 55895
 Ymmot said

5 days ago '17        #139
Ymmot 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Rocko said
You just called the Honorable Minister Farrakhan a terrorist. Your anti black racism really just showed itself out in this topic. And you still won't give a number or percentage of black folks this MBK initiative has impacted. Prolly because it's even less than the .5% I estimate it to be at, it's prolly closer to .2%. You're done, I have nothing else left to say to the white supremacist calling Farrakhan a terrorist while trumping up bi*ch a*s Obama.
I'm sorry, are you retarded? Nowhere did I say Farrakhan was a terrorist, I'll leave that to your white power ancestors. I said that Gaddafi gave Farrakhan money because he believed he could radicalize Farrakhan to turn him into a domestic terrorist. But obviously Farrakhan didn't take the bait. I'm gonna end this conversation now. And you should go back to strmfrnt with your people.

5 days ago '19        #140
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
I'm sorry, are you retarded? Nowhere did I say Farrakhan was a terrorist, I'll leave that to your white power ancestors. I said that Gaddafi gave Farrakhan money because he believed he could radicalize Farrakhan to turn him into a domestic terrorist. But obviously Farrakhan didn't take the bait. I'm gonna end this conversation now. And you should go back to strmfrnt with your people.

I'm only addressing this white supremacist's post because this is a teachable moment to people who aren't white supremacists.

1.) Gadhafi loaned the Honorable Elijah Muhammad pbuh 3 million dollars to build the central headquarters for the Nation of Islam in Chicago in 1971.

2.) Gadhafi later donated 5 million dollars to get the Nation off the ground when the Honorable Minister Farrakhan replaced the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad pbuh.

3.) There was never any agreement of any sort between Gadhafi or the Nation to commit any terroristic act at all. This white supremacist merely perceives a strong black economic base and relationship to the motherland to be "terrorism" in his demonic white supremacist mind. This is why he lovrs Obama so much, who represents everything to the contrary.

4.)

That's 1 billion dollars in the 90s. Gadhafi has done more for black people in this country than the devil in black face known as Obama. And as you know, I stay with the receipts and have them for 1-3 if anyone wants to downplay Gadhafi's role in building the Nation of Islam.

Last edited by Rocko; 08-13-2019 at 04:36 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Tariq Nasheed gives Jay z his butter biscuits
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Aug 16 - Jeffrey Epstein spent hours alone with mysterious woman in lockup
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  6
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy