“Hollywood is going to burn in my lifetime, you watch”

most viewed right now
37 comments @movies
most viewed right now
15 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '19        #51
SuperPawgHunter 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 4740 4740
Stuff like this is so silly. First of all this meme is fake.

Lastly, I noticed no one quoted dude who said the same sh*t that goes on in Hollywood goes on in regular society.

No one wants to hear that, because broke, unaccomplished motherfu*kers prefer to demonize the wealthy and accomplished. It makes them feel better about being a have not. But the reality is, some of the most disgusting and vile sh*t happens right in our own neighborhoods.

Human beings can be very sick, whether they be rich or poor as fu*k.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Ghostface Killa 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 4516 4516
 SVI said
I just want to know who jeff epstein works for?
Mossad

Its all an op to keep money flowing into Israel. That's why his a*sistant is daughter of a billionaire working for "free"

To them, this is service to their nation.

I'll let you figure out the rest.

Last edited by Ghostface Killa; 08-10-2019 at 02:58 AM..
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said

Lastly, I noticed no one quoted dude who said the same sh*t that goes on in Hollywood goes on in regular society.

No one wants to hear that, because broke, unaccomplished motherfu*kers prefer to demonize the wealthy and accomplished. It makes them feel better about being a have not. But the reality is, some of the most disgusting and vile sh*t happens right in our own neighborhoods.

So you think if the public knew who those sick people were that are operating in our neighborhoods were, they'd be cool about it?

Those things happening in the upper echelons of our society affect us all bcuz those are the policy makers and the masters of the imagery we receive.

The guy living in the basement apartment with kiddie pr0n isn't directing my nation's interests.
+11   

2 weeks ago '14        #54
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
$26,594 | Props total: 52250 52250
@ May I ask what I said that upset you? Genuinely curious.

2 weeks ago '06        #55
KE3 
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 99 99
Really motherfu*kers? Their motive is fu*k sht obviously. They should've went under years ago when they ran out of credible ideas. They will always be up because you pvssy as muthafkers still follow the weakest sht that takes no effort into theatres.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #56
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,275 | Props total: 41693 41693
 Eastside 5%er said
This is where I stop at...

Apparently someone in the comments has the vid.

Goodnight BX, Lord be with us...

[spoiler - click to view]

2 weeks ago '13        #57
DiegoRivera 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 27105 27105
 G.W. said
No.
An actress, who like many child actresses, suffered a form of a breakdown, which we simply accept as what comes with child fame, told my cousin personally that she's seen things.

I am a Black man in America, I don't have time for any tinfoil bullsh*t and write it all off. But I literally heard it from my fam, who I love and trust.

You don't know me. Among these wack BX dudes, you don't know what I'm about so whatever whatever. But I a*sure you I heard it from a credible source.

Casually at the dinner table, not me out here searching for a story.
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #58
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
So you think if the public knew who those sick people were that are operating in our neighborhoods were, they'd be cool about it?

Those things happening in the upper echelons of our society affect us all bcuz those are the policy makers and the masters of the imagery we receive.

The guy living in the basement apartment with kiddie pr0n isn't directing my nation's interests.
Huh?

Where the fu*k do you live?

Do you know the sick a*s motherfu*kers I know of who never even had a cop called on them ONCE for the sh*t they've done?

sh*t, I didn't find this out until I was an adult, but I had an uncle who molested almost every female in my family when they were girls.

A neighbor of mine r*ped both of his wife's daughters.

My grandmother's ex-lover was a molester of young girls for decades. His granddaughter caught him pinning down a girl in his house a few months before he died.

I could REALLY keep going.

Hey, maybe you live in a community that handles these situations as you should. I come from a place where people grit and bear it.

I didn't even grow up in the hood-hood, but around what you'd consider to be law-abiding, working class people.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #59
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said

I know you said this with some negative connotations and you have a pretty sh*tty record of having terrible views, but if written in a more sincere way this message is really strong.

The fact that a lot of people think celebrities are some sort of mythical and magical human beings is not only very telling but extremely sad. Are there bad apples in Hollywood? Of course. However, to think Hollywood is some satanic and mythical cult is silly. I literally know people in “Hollywood”. People I’ve known since I was young and whose introduction to and success in the industry couldn’t be more organic.

I grew up in one of richest areas in the country/world. I could walk to trumps house from my childhood home, as well as, Jeffery epstein’s (I’m in no way defending Epstein, he is a certified sick fu*k). I myself was raised as middle class as you can get. For the most part we lived paycheck to paycheck. However, I was engulfed in some of the craziest wealth you could think of. I befriended kids whose parents made as much in a day as my family was worth.

I say all this to say, the normalcy and simplistic nature of some of these people would probably blow your mind. As in, they are very normal people who did very normal things to get rich. While you might view some things they do or did as abnormal, I can a*sure you that the extent of these abnormalities is not nearly as deep as you think.

Having the mindset that you have to be a devil worshipping, kiddie toucher to be filthy rich and successful is coping mechanism for those who won’t be. It’s much easier to tell yourself that they are part of some magical Illuminati.

If you think I’m defending Epstein or anyone else that abuses kids or partakes in sick sh*t, you’re a lost cause.

2 weeks ago '14        #60
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
An actress, who like many child actresses, suffered a form of a breakdown, which we simply accept as what comes with child fame, told my cousin personally that she's seen things.

I am a Black man in America, I don't have time for any tinfoil bullsh*t and write it all off. But I literally heard it from my fam, who I love and trust.

You don't know me. Among these wack BX dudes, you don't know what I'm about so whatever whatever. But I a*sure you I heard it from a credible source.

Casually at the dinner table, not me out here searching for a story.
I was simply saying no to your very first sentence where you asked a question. I’m not here to debate what you were told.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #61
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Huh?

Where the fu*k do you live?

Do you know the sick a*s motherfu*kers I know of who never even had a cop called on them ONCE for the sh*t they've done?

sh*t, I didn't find this out until I was an adult, but I had an uncle who molested almost every female in my family when they were girls.

A neighbor of mine r*ped both of his wife's daughters.

My grandmother's ex-lover was a molester of young girls for decades. His granddaughter caught him pinning down a girl in his house a few months before he died.

I could REALLY keep going.

Hey, maybe you live in a community that handles these situations as you should. I come from a place where people grit and bear it.

I didn't even grow up in the hood-hood, but around what you'd consider to be law-abiding, working class people.
I'm sorry you had to go thru that bro.

That's fear that keeps people quiet. It's not right. But this is why its so important to support those who bring this stuff to light whether they be local or celebrity.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 1937 1937
 Eastside 5%er said
This is where I stop at...

Apparently someone in the comments has the vid.

Goodnight BX, Lord be with us...

Heard about Adrenochrome recently. Super satantic. They have to not only raise the children’s adrenaline but put fear in them when draining it. This place is wicked.
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #63
space
space
 G.W. said
I know you said this with some negative connotations and you have a pretty sh*tty record of having terrible views, but if written in a more sincere way this message is really strong.

The fact that a lot of people think celebrities are some sort of mythical and magical human beings is not only very telling but extremely sad. Are there bad apples in Hollywood? Of course. However, to think Hollywood is some satanic and mythical cult is silly. I literally know people in “Hollywood”. People I’ve known since I was young and whose introduction to and success in the industry couldn’t be more organic.

I grew up in one of richest areas in the country/world. I could walk to trumps house from my childhood home, as well as, Jeffery epstein’s (I’m in no way defending Epstein, he is a certified sick fu*k). I myself was raised as middle class as you can get. For the most part we lived paycheck to paycheck. However, I was engulfed in some of the craziest wealth you could think of. I befriended kids whose parents made as much in a day as my family was worth.

I say all this to say, the normalcy and simplistic nature of some of these people would probably blow your mind. As in, they are very normal people who did very normal things to get rich. While you might view some things they do or did as abnormal, I can a*sure you that the extent of these abnormalities is not nearly as deep as you think.

Having the mindset that you have to be a devil worshipping, kiddie toucher to be filthy rich and successful is coping mechanism for those who won’t be. It’s much easier to tell yourself that they are part of some magical Illuminati.

If you think I’m defending Epstein or anyone else that abuses kids or partakes in sick sh*t, you’re a lost cause.
I've never been exposed to extreme wealth.

I am related to, know, and know of, a no. of 500k-1M+ a year type of people.

Point is, I am observant, and have noticed that people love to see wealthy people demonized. There is a deeply rooted resentment that commonfolks have for the wealthy and powerful. Because of this, you can make up ANY rumor about any of them and people are ready to believe it. Without ANY PROOF, they will attack you personally for not just believing any and every rumor about these people and how they operate.

I'm sorry, but that is the way I see it.

Unaccomplished people, in general, are people who just don't have what it takes to succeed. In most cases it's just lack of ability, but in some cases, it's a lack of drive and focus.

You ever watch game shows where there is a lot of money to win? You ever noticed they level of EXTREME HAPPINESS these people show when they win money on these game shows?? Most people never show this level of happiness in life, but people winning 50k on the Price Is Right are jumping up and down like a maniac and running around hugging everybody and crying.

What is my point?

That same extreme expression of happiness is nothing more than the anger and bitterness that unaccomplished people carry with them day to day. Winning the lottery or coming into any large sum of money allows one to release those feelings, and it tends to come out in the form of hysteria.

Last edited by SuperPawgHunter; 08-10-2019 at 03:59 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #64
DiegoRivera 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 27105 27105
 G.W. said
I was simply saying no to your very first sentence where you asked a question. I’m not here to debate what you were told.
So no to the human leather shoes and whatnot?

I can get with that. But I've been surprised more than once this decade.

I have a whole life to live, so fu*k the zany stories. But as far as pedophilia in powerful communities goes, as of late I see the evidence.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #65
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
Heard about Adrenochrome recently. Super satantic. They have to not only raise the children’s adrenaline but put fear in them when draining it. This place is wicked.
Adrenochrome is not real. The chemical compound is real but it doesn’t have any noticeable effects on the body and certainly has none of the effects conspiracists claim.

2 weeks ago '14        #66
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
So no to the human leather shoes and whatnot?

I can get with that. But I've been surprised more than once this decade.

I have a whole life to live, so fu*k the zany stories. But as far as pedophilia in powerful communities goes, as of late I see the evidence.
No to “Is this real?”

Which I a*sumed you were asking if the quotes from Macaulay were real. Which, in fact, they are not.

2 weeks ago '08        #67
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 304 304
 G.W. said
No to “Is this real?”

Which I a*sumed you were asking if the quotes from Macaulay were real. Which, in fact, they are not.
You must be the one doing the pedo sh*t. Your answers been real leary. I'm not even going to engage to much with you but you are not what you seem.
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #68
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 G.W. said
Adrenochrome is not real. The chemical compound is real but it doesn’t have any noticeable effects on the body and certainly has none of the effects conspiracists claim.
it’s used for aging. Legally, people inject blood in their face so this is definitely a more than possibility.

Research.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #69
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83
space
space
$29,276 | Props total: 33545 33545
If you point out articles are fake people who believe the sh*t always try to say you have an ulterior motive to saying it sh*t is weird

I saw a black trump supporter tweeting out a site called friedmanoftheplains.com or some sh*t that had an article saying Obama called white people “crackers” and she was like “see he’s the real racist not trump!!!!!” sh*t had me dying they believe anything

Edit - found it

By the way they did this same sh*t saying Elijah Wood said this and that over the past few years and people on here believed that too

Last edited by Jumbo Rondo; 08-10-2019 at 04:12 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #70
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Captain Planet said
You must be the one doing the pedo sh*t. Your answers been real leary. I'm not even going to engage to much with you but you are not what you seem.
Smh These all white dudes who know this sh*t coming down on them all. As sad as it is, that’s true. They gonna suffer the consequences of this stuff too.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jumbo Rondo said
If you point out articles are fake people who believe the sh*t always try to say you have an ulterior motive to saying it sh*t is weird

I saw a black trump supporter tweeting out a site called friedmanoftheplains.com or some sh*t that had an article saying Obama called white people “crackers” and she was like “see he’s the real racist not trump!!!!!” sh*t had me dying they believe anything

By the way they did this same sh*t saying Elijah Wood said this and that over the past few years and people on here believed that too
Well this is the real thing this time. You either go too many white friends, or you white.

This not a game boy. You think black people in Haiti and other countries not speaking on their kids going missing? You part of the problem thinking this stuff is a joke. Or conspiracies. That means you don’t do research on ancient rituals, symbolism and where these things come from
+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #72
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83
space
space
$29,276 | Props total: 33545 33545
 TheyGotKanye said
Well this is the real thing this time.
This article is fake.

2 weeks ago '14        #73
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 Captain Planet said
Another extremely sad response.

The stuff posted in the op are factually fake. Not because that’s my opinion but because they literally were never said by the man that was quoted. That cannot be argued.

As far as me being a pedophile. I could never. They are some of the sickest people on this planet. I have nieces and nephews I would die for. I’m also still open to the idea of having kids myself. Probably the biggest factor in my decision to not have kids is me being scared to bring them into this fu*ked up world. So I’m really not quite sure what about my posts makes you think “I’m the one doing the pedo sh*t”.

2 weeks ago '18        #74
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jumbo Rondo said
This article is fake.
I can believe an article is fake... but the info is not. Why you think it’s all those bodies discovered underneath these churches in Europe? What you think they were doing?

Those sacrifices to the sun and moloch. This is ancient Babylonian and Egyptian customs. Human sacrifices and masonry.
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #75
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
it’s used for aging. Legally, people inject blood in their face so this is definitely a more than possibility.

Research.
I have researched. It’s not used for aging. You’re thinking of blood transfusions. That has nothing to do with Adrenochrome.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+182online now  38
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  31
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  29
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy