“Hollywood is going to burn in my lifetime, you watch”

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '14        #26
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 9208 9208
 Purpleswag23 said
I can’t take someone seriously who is also a slow a*s flat earth conspiracist as well.....
The source is a “live French radio interview” that was supposedly completely scrubbed from the internet within an hour of being uploaded

I think Hollywood full of weirdos, but I don’t think this meme is truthful
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Eastside 5%er 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$4,244 | Props total: 20774 20774
 GodBody said
When I went to Australia I met this guy and we got to talking. Turns out he did security for stars whenever they came to Australia to film. Of course I had to ask him who was the weirdest and he told me that he worked for Tom Cruise while he filmed MIP in Sydney. He went on to say that during production breaks Tom would fly to Thai Land to fu*k little boys. At the time I looked at him like but the next day he brought in pics of him and Tom in Thailand, then I was like . He went on to say after the last time he went with Tom to that Pedophile brothel he quit his job and was depressed and suicidal for years because of what he saw and the fact that he turned a blind eye too it.

I believe you.
+18   

2 weeks ago '11        #28
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,908 | Props total: 6726 6726
 Muggz said
well he also said the government is turning frogs and amiphibians gay and sandy hook was staged and mocked the parents of the dead kids, so no. hes not sane at all
He wasn't proven wrong... he was just called crazy. I'm just sayin.

+11   

2 weeks ago '13        #29
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 2673 2673
 GodBody said
When I went to Australia I met this guy and we got to talking. Turns out he did security for stars whenever they came to Australia to film. Of course I had to ask him who was the weirdest and he told me that he worked for Tom Cruise while he filmed MIP in Sydney. He went on to say that during production breaks Tom would fly to Thai Land to fu*k little boys. At the time I looked at him like but the next day he brought in pics of him and Tom in Thailand, then I was like . He went on to say after the last time he went with Tom to that Pedophile brothel he quit his job and was depressed and suicidal for years because of what he saw and the fact that he turned a blind eye too it.
Please tell me you just made all that up

2 weeks ago '13        #30
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,709 | Props total: 35813 35813
 Muggz said
well he also said the government is turning frogs and amiphibians gay and sandy hook was staged and mocked the parents of the dead kids, so no. hes not sane at all
Everything is a conspiracy until it's proven right.

Most people are still oblivious to how Vietnam really started.
+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83
space
space
$29,276 | Props total: 33545 33545
I was following a former “cia” agent on twitter who had that same story about Thailand for a bunch of celebrities until he got exposed as a conspiracy grifter and deleted his account.

2 weeks ago '17        #32
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Jumbo Rondo said
Satanists are against harming children and don’t believe in the devil so nah.
I had a friend years ago that defended satanism just like you are now when the subject was broached and I had no idea why he had such a strong response when I brought it up. Then, a few years later, I found out he was practicing witchcraft. Believe what you want I guess.
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
GodBody 311 heat pts311
space
space
$3,646 | Props total: 27817 27817
 Zeus Hands said
Please tell me you just made all that up
Nope every single word of it is exactly what was told to me verbatim. So if I'm lying, he (the dude who told me the story) was lying.

2 weeks ago '14        #34
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
$26,594 | Props total: 52262 52262
This site is so fu*king stupid and gullible. This is fake.

Everyone that propped this thread is a fu*king Russian bot. You guys in here are literally proud to be brainwashed. You guys are why our president is a dumbass piece of sh*t.

It’s also unbelievable how unaware you are of the effect posting this sh*t has on humanity and our country. Which is so incredibly sad. There are people out there putting this sh*t in your heads and you guys are eating it up like the good little puppets you are. Yet y’all have the nerve to tell us to “stay woke” and call us puppets.

2 weeks ago '07        #35
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
I had a friend years ago that defended satanism just like you are now when the subject was broached and I had no idea why he had such a strong response when I brought it up. Then, a few years later, I found out he was practicing witchcraft. Believe what you want I guess.
Because it’s a fact that Satanists are atheists.

Satanists also don’t believe in the supernatural so if he believed witchcraft was real then he wasn’t a satanist, sorry

2 weeks ago '14        #36
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 Eastside 5%er said
This is where I stop at...

Apparently someone in the comments has the vid.

Goodnight BX, Lord be with us...

Was this before or after Hilary took her daily dose of adrenochrome?

2 weeks ago '16        #37
Ghostface Killa 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 4516 4516
 Jumbo Rondo said
You working real hard in this thread bruh

+9   

2 weeks ago '07        #38
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
You working real hard in this read bruh

Because it’s a lot of misinformation about Satanists

People real upset with facts, this isn’t the 60s anymore believing all that Satanists are devil worshipping kid touchers shows who’s out of touch with reality.

This sh*t fake anyway.

Last edited by Jumbo Rondo; 08-10-2019 at 02:33 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #39
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
I know it’s become like some sort of negative internet meme to admit you’re “triggered” but deadass this has me “triggered” as fu*k how unintelligent most of this site is. How you can just read something posted in a tweet or on Instagram and, not only believe it, but spread it to the masses as truth. You are literally the Russians (as cliche as it sounds) best friends.

I really hate that I have to log into this site and see this sh*t. Y’all should really be ashamed of yourselves in the most sincere way possible.

Stupid and malleable is not cool. It’s not a good look. Your effect on humanity is bigger than you think thanks to the internet. Stop being proud to be tools of destruction.

2 weeks ago '17        #40
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Jumbo Rondo said

Satanists also don’t believe in the supernatural so if he believed witchcraft was real then he wasn’t a satanist, sorry
Well no, there theistic and atheistic satanists and I didn't say he "believed" witchcraft was real, I said he practiced it. Big difference.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
space
space
 Jumbo Rondo said
Because it’s a lot of misinformation about Satanists
Lol so you mad?

+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
space
space
 G.W. said
I know it’s become like some sort of negative internet meme to admit you’re “triggered” but deadass this has me “triggered” as fu*k how unintelligent most of this site is. How you can just read something posted in a tweet or on Instagram and, not only believe it, but spread it to the masses as truth. You are literally the Russians (as cliche as it sounds) best friends.

I really hate that I have to log into this site and see this sh*t. Y’all should really be ashamed of yourselves in the most sincere way possible.

Stupid and malleable is not cool. It’s not a good look. Your effect on humanity is bigger than you think thanks to the internet. Stop being proud to be tools of destruction.
So log off then. And never come back
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
Well no, there theistic and atheistic satanistsand I didn't say he "believed" witchcraft was real, I said he practiced it. Big difference.
No.

And how can you practice something you don’t think is real

2 weeks ago '07        #44
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
Lol so you mad?

I’m mad but you slapping every post tell me who’s mad

2 weeks ago '14        #45
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
So log off then. And never come back
This is such a fu*king joke response. I’m in here trying to inform you that you are victims of people that want the worst for us and this is your response? Some goofy sh*t?

My message is logical, intelligent and, most of all, sincere. Being ignorant isn’t cool. Stop.

What op posted is factually fake. Just stop.

I know being mature is looked down upon on the internet but sometimes it has to be done. I love to joke like everyone else (check my post history) but I’m far from joking about this.

2 weeks ago '13        #46
DiegoRivera 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,914 | Props total: 27105 27105
Is this real? Because a function of the internet we as people aren't quite used to is seeing a headline, which seems official, and immediately taking it in as credible. I am not immune myself.

That said, one of my family members works for Disney and one of their biggest stars told him personally about what goes down on the low. Pedophilia and s*x trafficking and whatnot. Hearing it from the source changed my whole view. I didn't even ask bro, the information just fell in my lap when I least expected it.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #47
G.W. 275 heat pts275
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Is this real? Because a function of the internet we as people aren't quite used to is seeing a headline, which seems official, and immediately taking it in as credible. I am not immune myself.

That said, one of my family members works for Disney and one of their biggest stars told him personally about what goes down on the low. Pedophilia and s*x trafficking and whatnot. Hearing it from the source changed my whole view. I didn't even ask bro, the information just fell in my lap when I least expected it.
No.

2 weeks ago '04        #48
UF4Soldier 136 heat pts136
space
space
$21,553 | Props total: 15045 15045
Y’all give these people way too much power. Every civilization accused the enemy of messing with children to take over. Been that way since the beginning. Some true some not, but all political warfare.

2 weeks ago '17        #49
SVI 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 552 552
I just want to know who jeff epstein works for?
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
space
space
 G.W. said
This is such a fu*king joke response. I’m in here trying to inform you that you are victims of people that want the worst for us and this is your response? Some goofy sh*t?

My message is logical, intelligent and, most of all, sincere. Being ignorant isn’t cool. Stop.

What op posted is factually fake. Just stop.

I know being mature is looked down upon on the internet but sometimes it has to be done. I love to joke like everyone else (check my post history) but I’m far from joking about this.
So you think throwing a keyboard tantrum is gonna somehow stop this thread from existing?
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+72online now  37
Saddest sh1t I’ve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  35
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  34
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  15
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
98 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy