Firefly 2+ Hands-On: A cannabis vape competitor

most viewed right now
75 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

1 week ago '16        #1
1168 page views
29 comments

nigs 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 1073 1073
Firefly 2+ Hands-On: A cannabis vape competitor

The Firefly 2 turned more than a few heads when it was released back in 2016. Lighter, sleeker and smarter than its clunky and cumbersome predecessor, it felt like the future of cannabis consumption. But in the following three years, the world turned. Today, pre-packaged concentrates and edibles are all the rage. Do dry herb vapes still have a place in today's cannabis market? The Firefly 2+ makes a compelling argument that yes, they do.
visit this link https://news.yahoo.com/m/ .. smart-and.html
+6   

best
worst
29 comments

7 days ago '18        #2
prettygirlmafia 70 heat pts70
space
space
$465 | Props total: 5254 5254
I've never used one of these..only ever smoked using papers..

How does the vape high compare to a smoke/joint high?

When you vape weed does the vapor have smell like weed? Do you still smell the weed like when you smoke a joint?

Does it take less or more weed to get high with a vaporizer compared to a joint?

Is using a vaporizer healthier than a smoking weed?

+2   

7 days ago '15        #3
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 7811 7811
It all depends where they set the temp at. Vaped weed will never feel like smoked bud, smoking you get everything at once and because of the carbon monoxide intake from smoking - your blood oxygen % dips slightly, making the effect more ‘stoney’

Most dry vapes are garbage, it will break down the more simple terpenoids before any of the cannabinoids and thus misses out on some of the entourage effect of taking in all the flavonoids, terpenoids and cannabinoids of a bowl like when you smoke.

That’s just my 2 cents. Couldn’t switch to vaping, I’ve tried, I just like my flower smoke. SImple bong, clean AF water and piece, hempwick to light and break the bud up by hand cleanly. Papers fu*k the flavor up and most blunt wraps have more pesticides on them than you’d ever want to smoke.

7 days ago '15        #4
Mystic 338 heat pts338
space
space
$13,605 | Props total: 28725 28725
The Pax 3 vaporizer is the same price and concentrates will work in it, this is nice and all but a hard pass because of that. I smoke concentrate like THCA(95% THC)
and I need my vaporizer to smoke that. Not hating on this at all though, I like the design

Last edited by Mystic; 08-11-2019 at 12:24 AM..
+2   

7 days ago '15        #5
Mystic 338 heat pts338
space
space
$13,605 | Props total: 28725 28725
double post

Last edited by Mystic; 08-11-2019 at 12:24 AM..

7 days ago '09        #6
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$639 | Props total: 2000 2000
Guy talking sounds very wierd - like he has a problem/addiction. Makes me cringe at smoking, and I like a good chief/cheef. Device looks crappy compared to pax. Vape highs are good for the productive citizen.

7 days ago '12        #7
zachjm13757 1 heat pts
space
space
$982 | Props total: 984 984
My boy tried to sell me his dry vape, I had never tried one so he let me borrow it for a week and then the little n*gga died in a kayak accident

I still got it in my closet
+14   

7 days ago '16        #8
TrillinG 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 86 86
That’s pretty wack

7 days ago '16        #9
nigs 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 1073 1073
 prettygirlmafia said

When you vape weed does the vapor have smell like weed? Do you still smell the weed like when you smoke a joint?

Does it take less or more weed to get high with a vaporizer compared to a joint?

Had a older style vape, you can add droplets of flavor to the tree to get a better taste. Its def a grassy taste, but you do get hurt if the heat is right, and you can burn the tree later in a J if you dont over cook it
+1   

7 days ago '17        #10
JacobWatch 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 11474 11474
Yea that dry bud vape isn’t for me

Maybe the new devices they have are better but from the ones I tried I wouldn’t waste over $20 on one again

Id just get a pen and some oil

Dam I forgot I even own a g pen, I need to cop some shatter ASAP

7 days ago '05        #11
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,146 | Props total: 13852 13852
Na, sh*t ain't legal where im from so we call this evidence. I cant see myself using it at the house I have a bowl i never use for that.

Last edited by projectd06; 08-11-2019 at 01:03 PM..

7 days ago '13        #12
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,649 | Props total: 35449 35449
 zachjm13757 said
My boy tried to sell me his dry vape, I had never tried one so he let me borrow it for a week and then the little n*gga died in a kayak accident

I still got it in my closet
Rip
+5   

6 days ago '19        #13
cnbftbgb 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 306 306
I had the first firefly and it wasn't doing it for me. Cool idea, but the amount you can fit in the bowl is pretty small and you had to open it up and move your herb around mid session, I hope they fixed that.

Otherwise, it will begin to burn the stuff towards the center while the edges barely got decarbed. Nice to have on little walks and what not...but still you pull it out in public and look like a hipster using a typewriter in a coffee shop.

My preferred portable dry vape is the Crafty still, I mix a bit of concentrate with the herb in there. If I'm home, joints or the flowerpot for me mane

5 days ago '12        #14
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,697 | Props total: 7518 7518
How you competing with another product and make your product more expensive, with the same problems the last 1 had

5 days ago '05        #15
Schavez98 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 3099 3099
 PolygonMafia said
It all depends where they set the temp at. Vaped weed will never feel like smoked bud, smoking you get everything at once and because of the carbon monoxide intake from smoking - your blood oxygen % dips slightly, making the effect more ‘stoney’

Most dry vapes are garbage, it will break down the more simple terpenoids before any of the cannabinoids and thus misses out on some of the entourage effect of taking in all the flavonoids, terpenoids and cannabinoids of a bowl like when you smoke.

That’s just my 2 cents. Couldn’t switch to vaping, I’ve tried, I just like my flower smoke. SImple bong, clean AF water and piece, hempwick to light and break the bud up by hand cleanly. Papers fu*k the flavor up and most blunt wraps have more pesticides on them than you’d ever want to smoke.
Idk why people slapped this post. Lol.

5 days ago '15        #16
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 7811 7811
 Schavez98 said
Idk why people slapped this post. Lol.
Ignorance is bliss

A lot of people get touchy when you tell them the truth about blunt wraps literally being pesticide blankets. Nobody wants pesticides on their bud, but totally looks the other way at their 99 cent fu*kin wrap.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #17
dipset2087 37 heat pts37
space
space
$693 | Props total: 1085 1085
ended video as soon as he said 2 hundred

cigarellos are 2 for $1

5 days ago '04        #18
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 313 313
The evolution of smoking. I went from dutches to bowls and bongs, to the da vinci IQ for dry herb to pretty much only smoking concentrates at this point. The nice thing about vaping dry herb is after you vape it you can collect it and put it and pills and eat em. I've take the pills at night and woke up in the middle of the night fu*ked up. Highly recommend it.

If you got some extra money to spend and you like lil gadgets and sh*t you cant go wrong with a vape.

4 days ago '15        #19
414mvp 
space
space
$2,383 | Props total: 3252 3252
You losing if you cop this instead of a Ghost MV1 or Storz and Bickle Mighty
+1   

4 days ago '05        #20
kriskross00 136 heat pts136
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 47641 47641
Has a gpen...used it probably twice..idk if mine was defective or what but sh*t was wack...the tip cracked..trees would always smell burnt..I never felt like I was getting high enough for what it was worth

+1   

4 days ago '04        #21
---Max-Payne--- 364 heat pts364
space
space
$8,507 | Props total: 15772 15772
I have the Arizer Air and I love it
+1   

4 days ago '14        #22
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 15695 15695
 prettygirlmafia said

the high is more in your head than in your body, depends on what you like. i prefer the smoke high but the vape high is nice, especially if you just wanna rip some wax at work during lunch and not worry about smelling like weed

you don't smell like weed if you're not combusting the bud, it shouldn't even smell up a room

for me it takes more weed to get as high with a vape and still i dont think i can get as high with a vape

yes it's much healthier because you're not getting obscure chemicals like benzene that happen just cause you're burning something. although when you factor in wax cartridges and potentially shady-sourced plastic, you're risking inhalation of some those i'm a*ssuming BPA-esue chemicals

i got an IQ but don't really use it, i'd get a mighty or crafty if i had to rewind and choose again, but the IQ is really elegant, simple, and portable (like an iphone in the smartphone market)

but i prefer the pax era because smoking wax cartridges is the best, even more than trees, it's just more expensive if you're a heavy smoker

smoking some caveman sh*t it's almost 2020

Last edited by Blazeyy; 08-13-2019 at 09:54 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '06        #23
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,612 | Props total: 296 296
 ---Max-Payne--- said
I have the Arizer Air and I love it
I have the Air too, but I wasn't feeling it. I prefer the Solo. Just did a search and see that both have newer versions. Which Air version do you have?

I still have an OG Pax too, but cleaning that sh*t was just too much work, the glass stems of the Arizer line made life easier.

I'm still using the OG Solo to this day and it's stood the test of time. But I wouldn't mind investing in a new piece.
+1   

4 days ago '04        #24
---Max-Payne--- 364 heat pts364
space
space
$8,507 | Props total: 15772 15772
 RayG210 said
I have the Air too, but I wasn't feeling it. I prefer the Solo. Just did a search and see that both have newer versions. Which Air version do you have?

I still have an OG Pax too, but cleaning that sh*t was just too much work, the glass stems of the Arizer line made life easier.

I'm still using the OG Solo to this day and it's stood the test of time. But I wouldn't mind investing in a new piece.

The og solo was my first vapo, my mom found it and threw it out lol

I have the first Air, way better than solo imo. I can switch out the battery too if I'm on the go. I broke a couple stems dropping them outside high and had to order more from ebay lol

Got me a nice lil red silicone cover for it too :D

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 08-13-2019 at 07:51 PM..
+2   

4 days ago '17        #25
justin747 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,464 | Props total: 72793 72793
I have a Pax 2. Don't waste your money.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+86online now  40
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  28
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  4
Video inside Flossy Carter Samsung Note 10+ unboxing
56 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy