Malcolm X on CBC's Front Page Challenge & I'm a Dead Man Already" Interview

most viewed right now
73 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

1 week ago '16        #1
1431 page views
43 comments

Bidam7 418 heat pts418
space
space
space
$31,018 | Props total: 81287 81287
Malcolm X on CBC's Front Page Challenge & I'm a Dead Man Already" Interview

@Rhyming Joints @True School 2 @Sucka Repellent @Ron Swanson @WavyGnu @WaveForLife2 @messy marv stan @Avon_Barksdale @Knowledgeable @Ant McQueen @HIGH LVLD @Illuminati 8ob @Shhon @True School 2 @WorldDominance @YOURKINGB4EVER @iswerve @Ravishing @MULVTTX @stutteringrap @RubbahBandMayn @Ugur25 @JarlesBronson @Givenchyx @rello99 @The Consultant @timdog @postemupndunkit @ThunnLanguage @PaperBoy971 @smokeytheblunt2 @Thworldisyours @dubsax @halfadash @bmf24eva @SPdaGOAT @JayStillPaid @HolyFatherSteve @REALHIPHOP @A-L-P @freebiggavel @demari @O1as @Rockstar718 @C.R.I.P. @TheRealFetti @dacoolestg @LumiHeights @theillest11 @KeepinItTrill @backtrack @LordOfSwag2020 @The batman @foshoVoodoo @illEskobar @datVAkid @Nut-In-Honeys @mumbosauce @Pretty Tone @OGpremo @MiNimE3 @InfamousJ @DavidAames @mumbosauce @tokinjohn @Eddiemia07 @DRockBSP @Eclectic @Clyde @vandalizm @potorico1 @Bighempin of QM @Ant McQueen @HIGH LVLD @YOURKINGB4EVER @iswerve @Ravishing @ThePainkiller @stealthm91 @jigga_benjamin @THEDONN @Two 40 Shorty @MilliRock @CheebaHawk21 @Sk8bamboo @Machine @OldBusiness @jvee @ChickBoss414 @PROV @Cartel-Clipz @LightWeight @ThatNigg22 @RubbahBandMayn @Ugur25 @JarlesBronson @Givenchyx @rello99 @The Consultant @timdog @postemupndunkit @ThunnLanguage @PaperBoy971 @smokeytheblunt2 @Thworldisyours @dubsax @halfadash @bmf24eva @SPdaGOAT @JayStillPaid @HolyFatherSteve @REALHIPHOP @A-L-P @freebiggavel @demari @O1as @Rockstar718 @C.R.I.P. @TheRealFetti @dacoolestg @LumiHeights @theillest11 @KeepinItTrill @backtrack @LordOfSwag2020 @The batman @foshoVoodoo @illEskobar @datVAkid @Nut-In-Honeys @mumbosauce @Pretty Tone @OGpremo @MiNimE3 @InfamousJ @DavidAames @mumbosauce @tokinjohn @Eddiemia07 @DRockBSP @Eclectic @Clyde @vandalizm @potorico1 @Bighempin of QM @Tha TC @buffaloSouldier @METABaron @BLACK FIST @akverse47 @consigliereA @StillSFamilyRep @The_Most_H8ed @P DRILLA @Aesop730 @Kingme @BathWaterMelody @kriskross00 @bnw99 @No Religion @Prodigital SC

Aired 3 weeks before his death on Feb. 21, 1965, our CBC panellists grilled him on his ethics, leadership, beliefs and much more.

Interviewed by Wallace of CBS news on June 8 1964• Aired the following day on CBS morning news.
+47   

best
worst
43 comments

1 week ago '14        #2
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 41629 41629
Bump..
+3   

1 week ago '12        #3
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 17136 17136
Did NOI k*ll Malcolm?
+2   

1 week ago '10        #4
butchels44 
space
space
space
$476 | Props total: 874 874
Bump
+1   

1 week ago '10        #5
butchels44 
space
space
space
$476 | Props total: 874 874
I just both videos props @
You see how topics like this get over looked but I got the message
+4   

1 week ago '05        #6
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,288 | Props total: 3646 3646
good stuff

1 week ago '11        #7
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,454 | Props total: 5648 5648
Malcolm was a man of upmost character. Dude knew that his death was coming but it did not deter him from his mission.
+15   

1 week ago '15        #8
dawunonli 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 1613 1613
This man inspires me every day.

I have flaws as a black man but he's the one man outside of my father that inspires me and give me hope to change my ways
+10   

1 week ago '18        #9
DUCEDUCE 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 15049 15049
I give his autobiography to every kid that I know that graduates from high school.
+10   

1 week ago '14        #10
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,617 | Props total: 27354 27354
Rest In Peace Brave King.
+5   

1 week ago '06        #11
beezebboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 91 91
 BangEm904 said
Did NOI k*ll Malcolm?
Yup. I dislike Farrakhan because he encouraged the a*sassination of Malcolm X. I respect the game he give to black people though.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #12
Simp Hand Weak 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 1127 1127
Exposing a fraud got him k*lled shows how much religion truly brainwashes people
+14   

1 week ago '15        #13
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,667 | Props total: 34102 34102
Malcolm was a genius. You couldn't debate with this man
+2   

1 week ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 3 heat pts
space
space
$22,667 | Props total: 34102 34102
 Simp Hand Weak said
Exposing a fraud got him k*lled shows how much religion truly brainwashes people
Facts.
+5   

1 week ago '09        #15
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$42,254 | Props total: 40041 40041
 DUCEDUCE said
I give his autobiography to every kid that I know that graduates from high school.
I have a copy since a teenager i read that sh*t like some folk read the bible...i need to find it just so i can read it again it's been too long.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #16
lostkauze47 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 2547 2547
great post
+1   

1 week ago '04        #17
atruedsgb 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,866 | Props total: 2162 2162
 beezebboy said
Yup. I dislike Farrakhan because he encouraged the a*sassination of Malcolm X. I respect the game he give to black people though.
He was k*lled by the FBI and the NYPD provided the a*sist. They'd already infiltrated the Nation and some of Malcolm's new organization. The President was even on recording saying that they needed to get rid of him. He was about to bring charges to the UN (for the world to see), accusing the US of domestic crimes against humanity. The government wasn't having that.

Just like with Dr. King started talking about economic inequality after his platform expanded so broadly. The government wasn't having that either...
+8   

1 week ago '04        #18
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 2381 2381
 DUCEDUCE said
Itís a solid book!

Only thing about it is itís a soley self narrative so thereís probably a few discrepancies.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '09        #19
kickzrme 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 5397 5397
Everytime I see one of his videos I get some game I missed...

Just in case y'all haven't heard it today...I love my brothers and sisters
+2   

1 week ago '19        #20
Excalibur 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 460 460
 dawunonli said
This man inspires me every day.

I have flaws as a black man but he's the one man outside of my father that inspires me and give me hope to change my ways
Same here. I read his autobiography. That is a real man who was down in the gutter but built himself up in the most unlikely of places. In a prison . I feel that is the only civil right leader who understood the problem and gave the best solution for black people
+4   

1 week ago '09        #21
csmitty 2 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 965 965
Thanks for posting OP. I dint think I truly ever learned the in depth reason behind him getting kicked out... X knew he had a bullet waiting for him somewhere, looks like he wanted to get his perespective out before he would get k*lled. Interviews just show how truly principled he was.

1 week ago '17        #22
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 5198 5198
 MACADEMICS said
Malcolm was a man of upmost character. Dude knew that his death was coming but it did not deter him from his mission.
It's utmost not upmost.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #23
SHOW N PROVE 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 396 396
 BangEm904 said
Did NOI k*ll Malcolm?
STOP bringing that dumbass rumor up in every fu*kin Malcolm or NOI post. n*ggas do this dumb sh*t EVERY TIME and don't even know the true history.
Malcolm said himself he knows the power the Nation has but there's a another force thats after him

And its ALWAYS you Negroes who do this sh*t....

STOP acting like Malcolm didn't disobey a direct order to NOT speak on Kennedy's death with the "Chicken Comes home to roost" comment. He got c*cky and brought negative attention that the Nation didn't need, and was suspended.

I love Malcolm, but he was being a hypocrite with the whole "I didn't know some muslims had blonde hair and blue eyes" He knew that sh*t already. He was hurt that the The Honorable Elijah Muhammad was dealing with one of his old girlfriends.

The NOI had already been infiltrated thoroughly at this point and manipulated by Government - John Ali was the FBI agent

Don't come in here with that tired a*s speech of Farrakhan saying "He help create an atmosphere for Malcolm to be k*lled". Farrakhan looked at Malcolm like a true big brother

Nobody was perfect. But the Nation had NO need to k*ll Malcolm. It was perfect divide & conquer by the government, as with the Black Panthers, as with Garvey, as with any black entertainer with knowledge and influence.

Dont knock the NOI then big up Malcolm, y'all n*ggas think Malcolm taught himself all that sh*t??? Yes, he was the greatest orator there - The Honorable Elijah Muhammad had a speech impediment so he didn't sound as articulate, but listen to his speeches still, but the proof is in the literature - Yes Malcolm was absolutely the chosen one set to do great things in the world.

Know your sh*t first or say nothing at all.
There aint been NO fu*kin organizations in this world thats done more for Black People than Garvey and The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's teaching. They wasn't perfect men, but they we crucial to our advancement as people
RESPECT THAT sh*t !!!!

1 week ago '18        #24
JugHead 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 1313 1313
I find it strange that Muslims who are raised from birth in the religion dont know people like Malcolm, Elijah, or farrakhan truly saw cats in high school get they head swole for claiming to be blackstone's and not know them guys if you work or be around any muslims that ain't black ask them I bet they dont know the only person they know is Muhammad Ali

1 week ago '06        #25
beezebboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 91 91
 atruedsgb said
He was k*lled by the FBI and the NYPD provided the a*sist. They'd already infiltrated the Nation and some of Malcolm's new organization. The President was even on recording saying that they needed to get rid of him. He was about to bring charges to the UN (for the world to see), accusing the US of domestic crimes against humanity. The government wasn't having that.

Just like with Dr. King started talking about economic inequality after his platform expanded so broadly. The government wasn't having that either...
Did you read his autobiography?

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  34
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Florida Woman Put On Probation For Having That Snapper In The..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+86online now  25
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Do You Believe In Ghost? Ever Had a Ghostly Experience?
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  7
Video inside Philly Police caught spray painting fake blood on them??
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy