Nick Cannon: "Blacks" Are The Israelites Of The Bible

most viewed right now
37 comments @movies
most viewed right now
15 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #76
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 18799 18799
 Kid Astronaut said
Blacks are very religious, but dont keep the laws of moses, which is why we were put under this 400 year curse in america according to the book of deuteronomy.

Once we recognize that the 12 tribes of israel were never "lost", but scattered across the world through slave ships, just like Yah said he would do if we turned from the laws of moses.

Now blacks believe in jesus, mohammad, krishna and everything else that has been fed to them by our enemies, but it is hard for us to even conceptualize that we are the most high's chosen people, due to the mental and physical deterioration of our people caused by our oppressors.

Daniel 9:12-14

12*And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
13*As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the*Lord*our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
14*Therefore hath the*Lord*watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the*Lord*our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

28:68*King James Version (KJV)
68*And the*Lord*shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Deuteronomy 28:63-66*King James Version (KJV)
63*And it shall come to pass, that as the*Lord*rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the*Lord*will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
64*And the*Lord*shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65*And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the*Lord*shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66*And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none a*surance of thy life:

Once blacks realize that we are the cause of our downfall, and return to our true source of power, we will once again be ontop of all the nations of the earth like god said. But we need to unify Israel again before this can happen.
Nah breh.....The Bible aint helping black people do sh*t. The world moves to greed and money. Most black people especially the ones in America are just products of the means that whites have used to obtain them.

The Bible is just the documentation they used to brainwash us into accepting bondage. Ironically enough the book preaches that exact thing throughout. Its no wonder so many of us are lost. Using words written by the ancestors of our enemies as a means to cope with the opression of the same common day enemy. Its the definition of insanity

Last edited by Proffesor X; 08-12-2019 at 01:05 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #77
RubbahBandMane 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 7736 7736
Real talk

2 weeks ago '06        #78
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 10245 10245
 Proffesor X said
Nah breh.....The Bible aint helping black people do sh*t. The world moves to greed and money. Most black people especially the ones in America are just products of the means that whites have used to obtain them.

The Bible is just the documentation they used to brainwash us into accepting bondage. Ironically enough the book preaches that exact thing throughout. Its no wonder so many of us are lost. Using words written by the ancestors of our enemies as a means to cope with the opression of the same common day enemy. Its the definition of insanity
You got it wrong and can't comprehend. Some things are unseen like gravity and if you believed in your soul and an afterlife essentially spirituality is the only thing you should be seeking for any kind of strength.

The only thing given in life is, you are going to die one day...So with that in mind, why wouldn't you prepare when you already know this is just a transition to something else.

Belief and faith are strong and when you continually believe and go forward learning more you learn that any circumstance you're in is just temporary. So it gives you hope regardless of whatever you're dealing with at the moment.

There's levels and the higher you go the more empathy and understanding you get.

It isn't insanity.

For anyone to not think that there has to be something after, when we all know we are going to die is crazy to me.

What can you do that will last forever?

And the Bible isn't only for black people.

Last edited by Qbert; 08-12-2019 at 05:40 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #79
space
space
 Qbert said
You got it wrong and can't comprehend. Some things are unseen like gravity and if you believed in your soul and an afterlife essentially spirituality is the only thing you should be seeking for any kind of strength.

The only thing given in life is, you are going to die one day...So with that in mind, why wouldn't you prepare when you already know this is just a transition to something else.

Belief and faith are strong and when you continually believe and go forward learning more you learn that any circumstance you're in is just temporary. So it gives you hope regardless of whatever you're dealing with at the moment.

There's levels and the higher you go the more empathy and understanding you get.

It isn't insanity.

For anyone to not think that there has to be something after, when we all know we are going to die is crazy to me.

What can you do that will last forever?

And the Bible isn't only for black people.
Gravity is unseen yet proven to exist. God is not. You can pretend you're on an higher plane of thinking or whatever gets you through the day but when its all said and done its just bullsh*t that you hope is right.

You dont know with certainty.....no one does...and yes we all die but no one living knows what happens after we die.

Basically you do the most with the religion sh*t....to the point you dont live on a plane of reality, your whole existence is contrived.

2 weeks ago '06        #80
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Gravity is unseen yet proven to exist. God is not. You can pretend you're on an higher plane of thinking or whatever gets you through the day but when its all said and done its just bullsh*t that you hope is right.

You dont know with certainty.....no one does...and yes we all die but no one living knows what happens after we die.

Basically you do the most with the religion sh*t....to the point you dont live on a plane of reality, your whole existence is contrived.
haha. So I think I'm on a higher plane because I'm looking for the only thing that matters. Every one dies which is proven, so if you don't at least put some effort into finding out if life after death is true or not, what are you really doing.

Just what everyone else is doing...nothing.

So what is your whole existence? Working and paying bills then going to the club and getting wasted?

And why do you have an avatar of two dead rappers with angel wings and a halo?

I don't think I'm the one confused at all.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #81
space
space
 Qbert said
haha. So I think I'm on a higher plane because I'm looking for the only thing that matters. Every one dies which is proven, so if you don't at least put some effort into finding out if life after death is true or not, what are you really doing.

Just what everyone else is doing...nothing.

So what is your whole existence? Working and paying bills then going to the club and getting wasted?

And why do you have an avatar of two dead rappers with angel wings and a halo?

I don't think I'm the one confused at all.
God is NOT the only thing that matters. And no one finds out if heaven or hell exist. Its a theory and an unfound one. You keep speaking from this air of certainty when you dont know sh*t about what happens when we die. You have your belief...but thats not the end all be all.

Just because im not spending my every waking minute being some over zealous lost n*gga like you doesnt mean Im doing nothing in life......get over yaself breh. There are more important things then religion...

And I like what the picture represents...not the idea of whats in it.

And you just made a several statements indicating that your an obsessed wierdo that lives, breaths,sleeps, and eats God...24/7 like that sh*t is normal...thats not healthy thats a fu*king addiction...and due to that INSANE addiction you are very confused

2 weeks ago '06        #82
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
God is NOT the only thing that matters. And no one finds out if heaven or hell exist. Its a theory and an unfound one. You keep speaking from this air of certainty when you dont know sh*t about what happens when we die. You have your belief...but thats not the end all be all.

Just because im not spending my every waking minute being some over zealous lost n*gga like you doesnt mean Im doing nothing in life......get over yaself breh. There are more important things then religion...

And I like what the picture represents...not the idea of whats in it.

And you just made a several statements indicating that your an obsessed wierdo that lives, breaths,sleeps, and eats God...24/7 like that sh*t is normal...thats not healthy thats a fu*king addiction...and due to that INSANE addiction you are very confused
Ha ha. Anything normal can never be an authentic experience anyways, so who gives a fu*k about that, I rather be crazy and passionate than bland and normal you vanilla motherfu*ker.

You're the weirdo, you got some issue with religion and point that energy at whoever speaks their faith. Every time we had an argument you generalize sh*t and get defensive. You're the lost one and don't even realize it, that's the simple trick in this. It's to make you focus on everything except what matters. You think spending most of your time working and chasing objects is life? Sure..I've lived in the islands before the influx of north American ways and seen the difference, so maybe you don't have that perspective to b relate to.

But most people will tell you this being a working slave to the system is not life. I can't stand people who think that whatever society does is the right way and because I'm taking the road less traveled I'm the weirdo. I'm weird to you, but your aloofness to what matters is weird to me. Black people always been very spiritual and God fearing, I guess when you have less that matters more, so in. North America we're spoiled.

Is it supposed to hurt my feelings that you think I'm weird for pursuing finding what matters, you really haven't said anything profound or what you're about, so it's easy to sh*t on someone when you're doing nothing yourself.

You think buying Jordans and drinking henny is the life?

Last edited by Qbert; 08-13-2019 at 03:27 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #83
space
space
 Qbert said
Ha ha. Anything normal can never be an authentic experience anyways, so who gives a fu*k about that, I rather be crazy and passionate than bland and normal you vanilla motherfu*ker.

You're the weirdo, you got some issue with religion and point that energy at whoever speaks their faith. Every time we had an argument you generalize sh*t and get defensive. You're the lost one and don't even realize it, that's the simple trick in this. It's to make you focus on everything except what matters. You think spending most of your time working and chasing objects is life? Sure..I've lived in the islands before the influx of north American ways and seen the difference, so maybe you don't have that perspective to b relate to.

But most people will tell you this being a working slave to the system is not life. I can't stand people who think that whatever society does is the right way and because I'm taking the road less traveled I'm the weirdo. I'm weird to you, but your aloofness to what matters is weird to me. Black people always been very spiritual and God fearing, I guess when you have less that matters more, so in. North America we're spoiled.

Is it supposed to hurt my feelings that you think I'm weird for pursuing finding what matters, you really haven't said anything profound or what you're about, so it's easy to sh*t on someone when you're doing nothing yourself.

You think buying Jordans and drinking henny is the life?
You talk about generalizations but im all about Jordans and drinking Henny...

Got you wierdo. Like I said God is not the end all be all. You clearly think your tough sh*t because you're obsessed with God. That dont make you woke it makes you a narcissistic a**hole with a God complex...which is wierder then just being obsessed with religion because now you think you know the answers to life when you dont know sh*t. Worse yet you beleive that anyone who is not on your obsessive path is some porch monkey n*gga wasting space being a stereotype.

You're a fu*king joke dude.....nothing worse then a arrogant Christian you retarded goofy fu*ks are the worst. So much "knowledge" but its all brainwashed dumb sh*t like scriptures and bible quotes...but ask you about real life and you spew out retarded logic that surmounts to absolutely nothing

2 weeks ago '06        #84
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You talk about generalizations but im all about Jordans and drinking Henny...

Got you wierdo. Like I said God is not the end all be all. You clearly think your tough sh*t because you're obsessed with God. That dont make you woke it makes you a narcissistic a**hole with a God complex...which is wierder then just being obsessed with religion because now you think you know the answers to life when you dont know sh*t. Worse yet you beleive that anyone who is not on your obsessive path is some porch monkey n*gga wasting space being a stereotype.

You're a fu*king joke dude.....nothing worse then a arrogant Christian you retarded goofy fu*ks are the worst. So much "knowledge" but its all brainwashed dumb sh*t like scriptures and bible quotes...but ask you about real life and you spew out retarded logic that surmounts to absolutely nothing
So what is the end all be all then, since we established that lives are temporary because we eventually die.

Enlighten me what is the importance in things that don't last? You keep avoiding answering that part.

2 weeks ago '18        #85
space
space
 Qbert said
So what is the end all be all then, since we established that lives are temporary because we eventually die.

Enlighten me what is the importance in things that don't last? You keep avoiding answering that part.
There is no end all be all. The only thing certain for most of us is death. After that its all a toss up. If you want to beleive that a God is going to let you suck on his testicle for the rest of eternity, more power to you...just spare the rest of us the naive narrative.

Some of us are smarter then that. Not so smart we think we know what happens when die...but smart enough to know the Bible is not a prophetic book...its just a regular a*s book written by regular a*s men with regular a*s lives...and that humans with an obsession to find purpose flock to it and other religions because they are the easiest most acceptable answer to life

In reality though there are no answers...you are just as lost as the rest of us grasping for straws....rather you want to admit it or not. And thats fine...cause at least thats real....

2 weeks ago '06        #86
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
And you'll see one day, I got my a*s kicked by life early. So I had ample time to recover.

Of course spirituality should be the foundation for everything. People put their faith in money, their marriage friends etc, and when find disappointment in the same area they focus in they either snap or their hearts turn cold and they say "fu*k this".

I'm just a regular dude. I don't walk around with a Bible and float on air like you're making it seem I think I do...but I just don't get what's the point. Everyone is out here social climbing and being ambitions for props and glory.

Some people figure it out early, some late and some never do at all. Who wants to be rich and miserable to the point you've been married 3 or 4 times and your family hates you.

Most people are just good at keeping up appearances and their life really is nothing of worth.

You sound naÔve as fu*k about how things work. I don't see how you can live a life and really have no purpose other than consumption.

You still have yet to say what you're all about if spirituality isn't the end all be all, then what is in your opinion?
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #87
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
There is no end all be all. The only thing certain for most of us is death. After that its all a toss up. If you want to beleive that a God is going to let you suck on his testicle for the rest of eternity, more power to you...just spare the rest of us the naive narrative.

Some of us are smarter then that. Not so smart we think we know what happens when die...but smart enough to know the Bible is not a prophetic book...its just a regular a*s book written by regular a*s men with regular a*s lives...and that humans with an obsession to find purpose flock to it and other religions because they are the easiest most acceptable answer to life

In reality though there are no answers...you are just as lost as the rest of us grasping for straws....rather you want to admit it or not. And thats fine...cause at least thats real....
You're full of sh*t. You say I can't say I know what happens after you die and I don't but you speak as if you know for a FACT that the Bible is not true.

You don't know anything and I'm the naÔve one if you really believe there are no answers to life, then why the fu*k live it?

And as far as I've read the only thing in life YOU yourself is certain of is death and that the Bible is not true.

You can speculate all you want, but I don't recall saying I know what happens when you die at all. If I did I might of missed it and you can point me to that and I'll correct myself.

The only thing an idiot is sure of in life is that God doesn't exist the Bible is fake, but everything else in life they are open to finding out about.

Just not that.

Last edited by Qbert; 08-13-2019 at 05:37 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #88
space
space
 Qbert said
And you'll see one day, I got my a*s kicked by life early. So I had ample time to recover.

Of course spirituality should be the foundation for everything. People put their faith in money, their marriage friends etc, and when find disappointment in the same area they focus in they either snap or their hearts turn cold and they say "fu*k this".

I'm just a regular dude. I don't walk around with a Bible and float on air like you're making it seem I think I do...but I just don't get what's the point. Everyone is out here social climbing and being ambitions for props and glory.

Some people figure it out early, some late and some never do at all. Who wants to be rich and miserable to the point you've been married 3 or 4 times and your family hates you.

Most people are just good at keeping up appearances and their life really is nothing of worth.

You sound naÔve as fu*k about how things work. I don't see how you can live a life and really have no purpose other than consumption.

You still have yet to say what you're all about if spirituality isn't the end all be all, then what is in your opinion?
You qoutes the same post twice which means you reread it and got in your feelings so much you had to qoute me again.

Like I said you dont know sh*t. Christianity is not the pinnacle of happiness. Not all rich people are miserable, not all married couples are faking it, not all social media junkies are "social climbing" this is all your perspective from your very tiny bedroom window. Your views on life are shallow as they are lopsided. You think everyone else is out here lost or unhappy just cause they havent found what you found.

Like I said your a joke Qbert. The more you talk the more arrogant you expose yourself to be. And sorry arrogance is a trait I see far to common with you types. Somehow you convince yoursleves the embodiment of purity amd and everyone else is somehow misdirected and confused.

But life has a way of bringing you wierdos back down off your high horse... you cant out run reality....life will find you and when that imaginary bubble burst try not to go off the deep end....we are done here....

2 weeks ago '06        #89
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You qoutes the same post twice which means you reread it and got in your feelings so much you had to qoute me again.

Like I said you dont know sh*t. Christianity is not the pinnacle of happiness. Not all rich people are miserable, not all married couples are faking it, not all social media junkies are "social climbing" this is all your perspective from your very tiny bedroom window. Your views on life are shallow as they are lopsided. You think everyone else is out here lost or unhappy just cause they havent found what you found.

Like I said your a joke Qbert. The more you talk the more arrogant you expose yourself to be. And sorry arrogance is a trait I see far to common with you types. Somehow you convince yoursleves the embodiment of purity amd and everyone else is somehow misdirected and confused.

But life has a way of bringing you wierdos back down off your high horse... you cant out run reality....life will find you and when that imaginary bubble burst try not to go off the deep end....we are done here....
Sure.

I am the embodiment of purity and EVEYONE in the world is lost right?

I never said once that I am the only person in the world who has faith in God, I merely explained why I do. Because I can't speak for other people and a*sume why they do if they do.

You talk about my perspective from my bedroom window and how I generalize then go on to talk about what you see in "us types" with a generalization.

The only reason you say we are done here is because you have nothing more of value to add.

You already said "everyone is grasping at straws and don't know in life", then claim "not everyone is lost"

You don't even stand on your own principles so of course this is going to be a back and forth because you don't actually have a point of view.

All you know if you don't want to admit that maybe there's a chance God exists, and are probably too lazy to find out or you just don't care.

Then just say that.

And I can be an a**hole and move with spiritual pride. I get excited in debates because no one has really raised a compelling argument as to why God doesn't exist and why I shouldn't believe.

It usually ends up with them calling you crazy, weird or bringing up what they see in other Christians. ALL the time. It ends up with name calling and childish sh*t, never with a "I never thought of it this way" or "maybe I'll look into it"

Anyone I've argued with thinks it's ok for them to know for a FACT God doesn't exist and they get mad at you for your beliefs when you say "I think he does"

They always want you to prove it to them and if you can't give concrete evidence you're just a crazy a*s mental patient.

Last edited by Qbert; 08-13-2019 at 06:12 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #90
space
space
 Qbert said
Sure.

I am the embodiment of purity and EVEYONE in the world is lost right?

I never said once that I am the only person in the world who has faith in God, I merely explained why I do. Because I can't speak for other people and a*sume why they do if they do.

You talk about my perspective from my bedroom window and how I generalize then go on to talk about what you see in "us types" with a generalization.

The only reason you say we are done here is because you have nothing more of value to add.

You already said "everyone is grasping at straws and don't know in life", then claim "not everyone is lost"

You don't even stand on your own principles so of course this is going to be a back and forth because you don't actually have a point of view.

All you know if you don't want to admit that maybe there's a chance God exists, and are probably too lazy to find out or you just don't care.

Then just say that.

And I can be an a**hole and move with spiritual pride. I get excited in debates because no one has really raised a compelling argument as to why God doesn't exist and why I shouldn't believe.

It usually ends up with them calling you crazy, weird or bringing up what they see in other Christians. ALL the time. It ends up with name calling and childish sh*t, never with a "I never thought of it this way" or "maybe I'll look into it"

Anyone I've argued with thinks it's ok for them to know for a FACT God doesn't exist and they get mad at you for your beliefs when you say "I think he does"

They always want you to prove it to them and if you can't give concrete evidence you're just a crazy a*s mental patient.
n*gga you can't prove God exist. There is not one fundamental aspect of proof you can ever provide to prove without a shadow of a doubt he does. But I can prove he doesn't.

When you talk to God he doesnt talk back

No one has ever seen him....ever

There is no way a figure can live in the sky or underneath the ground

The Bible has been rewritten and edited and tons of books have been omitted time and time again....

No REAL undisputed historical evidence of any stories in the Bible have ever been discovered

No real historical evidence of Jesus existing has ever been discovered

Every single reference of God in the Bible uses Him, Father, He....all human terms...his emotions are humans, his needs are human, his wants are human...but this is a God of omnipotence...there would be no such emotional needs...no such attachment to humans, noneed of worship or appreciation...Omnipotent beings transcend those childish needs as they are human needs...and God as is defined in the Bible..IS NOT HUMAN

Adam and Eve did not populate an entire planet...population doesnt work like that....evolution does.....but thats science and we know you holy types hate science

Speaking of Science...the Bible is completely void of it. No talk of it what so ever..its all folklore...why? Cause humans who wrote the Bible didnt know about the Sun, or the make up of water, or gravity, or dinosaurs, or how many other planets existed..but if God wrote the Bible and he knows all....then...nevermind...

Nothing in life shows us that miracles like the ones Jesus and Moses produced are possible....they just arent...yet we are to believe that a man split a sea apart, or people wandered the desert for 40 years, or that the planet was flooded in 40 days cause God was disappointed( another human trait might I add)

Why is God so fascinated with humans when he made an entire Universe...surely more intelligent life is out there..hell more intelligent life is on this planet right now...what makes us so special...or could it be the whole sh*t is based around us because we wrote it and designed it to cater to us and our needs for comfort and a means to understand our own selves

Also the planet is said to be hundreds of millions of years old...but the Bible would have you beleive its what 6000...but we have artifacts older then that...amber fossils that take millions of years to develop...and why did the planet start when humans were "created" only. What about all the other species?

All logical and credible questions that may not prove God doesn't exist..but certainly make you question this story of the Bible and Christianity. Only a a fool (ahem) would look pass all of this and double down on childish beleif systems that have never beared fruit.

2 weeks ago '06        #91
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
. You think everyone else is out here lost or unhappy just cause they havent found what you found.
But that's the thing you miss in all this. People share what they have figured out and want you to find it also.

That's why I don't get why people get mad when you're letting them know it's out there for you to learn also.

I really don't have a roadmap but I think it's my duty to share experiences.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #92
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You have your points, and no one is going to have the answers for most of those. All I lean on is my own experiences and I can't put that into a tangible form and give it to you. I didn't receive manna from heaven and can't bag it and ship it to you like you're asking.

No matter how clearly I explain my experiences you'll have a retort and say I'm crazy or use some other way to explain what my experience was. So I already know whatever I say will fall on deaf ears.

No one can give you tangible proof, only share what they've experienced themselves, and that doesn't seen to be enough.

Last edited by Qbert; 08-13-2019 at 09:46 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #93
Kid Astronaut 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$547 | Props total: 2502 2502
 Proffesor X said

The bible actually took place in the americas and this is our land: That's the big secret they dont ever want us to know. We we're already here and they took our kingdom, we didnt come from africa.

1 week ago '09        #94
LaSalle 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 54 54
 Kid Astronaut said
The bible actually took place in the americas and this is our land: That's the big secret they dont ever want us to know. We we're already here and they took our kingdom, we didnt come from africa.
Lol bro thatís very wrong, who told you that? If thatís the case, please explain Deut 28:68 to me.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  38
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+181online now  36
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  31
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  21
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy