Nick Cannon: "Blacks" Are The Israelites Of The Bible

most viewed right now
+20  104
22 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Just Wild Ish

2 weeks ago '06        #51
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 10245 10245
 Kid Astronaut said
Nah this is bullsh*t. Thats why we prayed for atonement and offered sacrifice. Its not like people broke the law and instantly died unless called for. We were allowed to repent for most things.
Umm that's what it says in the Bible. So why did Jesus come and put us under grace for then?

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Kid Astronaut 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$547 | Props total: 2502 2502
 Qbert said
Umm that's what it says in the Bible. So why did Jesus come and put us under grace for then?
Jesus came to remind the israelites to keep the laws of moses or else they would be put under the curses of deuteronomy. He even said himself he didnt come to break the law but Fulfill it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #53
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Jesus came to remind the israelites to keep the laws of moses or else they would be put under the curses of deuteronomy. He even said himself he didnt come to break the law but Fulfill it.
I got this from online.

The Law also clearly demonstrated that no human being could purify himself enough to please God—i.e., the Law revealed our need for a Savior.

Keeping the Law, as interpreted by the Pharisees, had become an oppressive and overwhelming burden (Luke 11:46).

The same God who gave the Law also gave Jesus (John 3:16). His grace was demonstrated through the Law by providing the sacrificial system to cover sin. Jesus was born “under the law” (Galatians 4:4) and became the final sacrifice to bring the Law to fulfillment and establish the New Covenant (Luke 22:20). Now, everyone who comes to God through Christ is declared righteous

There is no conflict between grace and the Law, properly understood. Christ fulfilled the Law on our behalf and offers the power of the Holy Spirit, who motivates a regenerated heart to live in obedience to Him

Wasn't the law fulfilled to put us under grace?
Got this from online.

2 weeks ago '09        #54
LaSalle 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 54 54
 Kid Astronaut said
The babylonians and a*syrians didnt scatter us, that was in 70 AD when king Titus invaded and destroyed jerusalem and we fled and later were sold off in the slave trade and dispersed.

Before this, we were put into bondage by surrounding nations, thats why the northern kingdom waant dispered across the 4 corners, but mostly the southern half of israel
What are you talking about? We went into a*syrian & Babylonian exile, we were scattered across the known world at that time. That's why Cyrus gave the decree for all Israelites to return back to the land and rebuild the temple. I don't know what you don't understand about that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #55
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
And bro wtf are you talking about? This is verse 10? Why are you blatantly lying?

10*And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
Huh?

I said verses 1-10 don't coincide with 11-16. Those are two different prophecies. What's hard to get?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
space
space
 LaSalle said
What are you talking about? We went into a*syrian & Babylonian exile, we were scattered across the known world at that time. That's why Cyrus gave the decree for all Israelites to return back to the land and rebuild the temple. I don't know what you don't understand about that.
I perfectly understand that. But the prophect of isaiah is pertaining to the root of jesse, or the seed of david, which cyrus was not, he was a gentile. My whole thing is why are you picking and choosing which prophecies pertain to whom when it clearly states the stem of jesse would do all of these things, multiple times.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #57
space
space
 Qbert said
I got this from online.

The Law also clearly demonstrated that no human being could purify himself enough to please God—i.e., the Law revealed our need for a Savior.

Keeping the Law, as interpreted by the Pharisees, had become an oppressive and overwhelming burden (Luke 11:46).

The same God who gave the Law also gave Jesus (John 3:16). His grace was demonstrated through the Law by providing the sacrificial system to cover sin. Jesus was born “under the law” (Galatians 4:4) and became the final sacrifice to bring the Law to fulfillment and establish the New Covenant (Luke 22:20). Now, everyone who comes to God through Christ is declared righteous

There is no conflict between grace and the Law, properly understood. Christ fulfilled the Law on our behalf and offers the power of the Holy Spirit, who motivates a regenerated heart to live in obedience to Him

Wasn't the law fulfilled to put us under grace?
Got this from online.

The laws are meant to correct our steps. Although no man, even moses, kept all the laws, it was still necessary to repent and atone for our sins so that we could learn from our mistakes.

If God stopped abraham from saceificing his son to him, why would god sacrifice his son for the world?

Jeremiah 31:30
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Deuteronomy 24:26
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Exodus 4:22
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel*is*my son,*even*my firstborn:

Isaiah 45:5
5*I am the*Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6*That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the*Lord, and there is none else.
7*I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the*Lord*do all these things.

Isaiah 43:11*
11*I, even I, am the*Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Malach 4:4(Final book in tanakh)
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,*with*the statutes and judgments.

God's "son" is his chosen people, He is the only God and savior, and we must keep the laws of Moses.

Last edited by Kid Astronaut; 08-10-2019 at 04:25 PM..

2 weeks ago '09        #58
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
I perfectly understand that. But the prophect of isaiah is pertaining to the root of jesse, or the seed of david, which cyrus was not, he was a gentile. My whole thing is why are you picking and choosing which prophecies pertain to whom when it clearly states the stem of jesse would do all of these things, multiple times.
Nah, I understand the original language these scriptures were written in. If you only read Isaiah 11 out of the kjv and never go into the Hebrew, it will seem as though verses 11-16 are a continuation of the same prophecy. The fact that the second time the people were brought back to the land happened by our GOD working through his (anointed one) Messiah Cyrus is proof in itself that there are two separate prophecies being addressed.

The second time our people were allowed to return to the land promised to Abrahm was by decree of Cyrus and they went right back to the land.

Cyrus was ruler of what then was known to be the world. His kingdom stretched north south east and west and he decreed that ALL the children of Ya'ohsharal should return to the land and rebuild the temple of YA'OH.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #59
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
The laws are meant to correct our steps. Although no man, even moses, kept all the laws, it was still necessary to repent and atone for our sins so that we could learn from our mistakes.

If God stopped abraham from saceificing his son to him, why would god sacrifice his son for the world?

Jeremiah 31:30
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Deuteronomy 24:26
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Exodus 4:22
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel*is*my son,*even*my firstborn:

Isaiah 45:5
5*I am the*Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6*That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the*Lord, and there is none else.
7*I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the*Lord*do all these things.

Isaiah 43:11*
11*I, even I, am the*Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Malach 4:4(Final book in tanakh)
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,*with*the statutes and judgments.

God's "son" is his chosen people, He is the only God and savior, and we must keep the laws of Moses.
I don't know what you're talking about, but it clearly say Jesus IS God's son and was sent as a sacrifice for sin.

Yes we must keep the laws, but since no man is able to keep it perfectly grace is what saves us because of our inability as human being to keep the law perfectly.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 LaSalle said
Nah, I understand the original language these scriptures were written in. If you only read Isaiah 11 out of the kjv and never go into the Hebrew, it will seem as though verses 11-16 are a continuation of the same prophecy. The fact that the second time the people were brought back to the land happened by our GOD working through his (anointed one) Messiah Cyrus is proof in itself that there are two separate prophecies being addressed.

The second time our people were allowed to return to the land promised to Abrahm was by decree of Cyrus and they went right back to the land.

Cyrus was ruler of what then was known to be the world. His kingdom stretched north south east and west and he decreed that ALL the children of Ya'ohsharal should return to the land and rebuild the temple of YA'OH.
Ok so explain Jer 30:21 please

And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who*is*this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #61
space
space
 Qbert said
I don't know what you're talking about, but it clearly say Jesus IS God's son and was sent as a sacrifice for sin.

Yes we must keep the laws, but since no man is able to keep it perfectly grace is what saves us because of our inability as human being to keep the law perfectly.
No, what saves us is prayer and repentance.

Hosea 14:2
Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive*us*graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #62
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
No, what saves us is prayer and repentance.

Hosea 14:2
Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive*us*graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
You missed the part where you said why would God send his son as a sacrifice. Im not looking to compete or get into a contest with you, but what you said was clearly incorrect.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #63
space
space
 Qbert said
You missed the part where you said why would God send his son as a sacrifice. Im not looking to compete or get into a contest with you, but what you said was clearly incorrect.
Exodus 4:22 says that Israel is God's child and firstborn, anything that says otherwise, i cannot speak for it.

2 weeks ago '06        #64
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Exodus 4:22 says that Israel is God's child and firstborn, anything that says otherwise, i cannot speak for it.
I think we're done. You're using portions of the book to fit into your narrative while ignoring scriptures in the very same book that clearly state you're not correct.

And don't say which scriptures say that - because I already dropped them.

Last edited by Qbert; 08-10-2019 at 07:59 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '09        #65
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Ok so explain Jer 30:21 please

And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who*is*this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.
Before you jump down the rabbit hole of random verses, letís finish the Isaiah 11 discussion. Do you still not agree that verses 11-16 are speaking of Cyrus?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
 LaSalle said
Before you jump down the rabbit hole of random verses, let’s finish the Isaiah 11 discussion. Do you still not agree that verses 11-16 are speaking of Cyrus?
I still dont agree, but my argument isnt about cyrus, my point is that numerous unfulfilled prophecies regarding the gathering of israel in the end times through the house of Yahudah. Im talking stricly end times prophecy.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #67
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
I still dont agree, but my argument isnt about cyrus, my point is that numerous unfulfilled prophecies regarding the gathering of israel in the end times through the house of Yahudah. Im talking stricly end times prophecy.
Yea of course there are unfulfilled prophecies that have not come to pass yet. Iím telling you that 1-10 is a future prophecy and 11-16 has already taken place, thatís all. You can disagree, thatís fine. What we must do now is learn what Our Creatorís name is (which is not Yahweh/Yahawah/Ahayah/Yahu/etc), learn our original language and lastly, leave Babylon to go into the wilderness to be cleaned up so we can go back into our land.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #68
space
space
 LaSalle said
Yea of course there are unfulfilled prophecies that have not come to pass yet. Iím telling you that 1-10 is a future prophecy and 11-16 has already taken place, thatís all. You can disagree, thatís fine. What we must do now is learn what Our Creatorís name is (which is not Yahweh/Yahawah/Ahayah/Yahu/etc), learn our original language and lastly, leave Babylon to go into the wilderness to be cleaned up so we can go back into our land.
Fair enough, i apologize for the tone of my posts, i sincerely thought you were trolling.

What are your views on the holy name? Do you subscribe to tetragrammaton of HYWH or HYHY? Or not at all? I personally use Yahayah with the YHYH.

Many prophets bore El or Yahu in their names so how could you dismiss Yahu/Yaha?

Some say the paleo hebrew is false and pictograph was the real language of the Yahudin, while others say Block hebrew is demonic. Please edify me on these things, if you can.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,813 | Props total: 3383 3383

+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #70
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Fair enough, i apologize for the tone of my posts, i sincerely thought you were trolling.

What are your views on the holy name? Do you subscribe to tetragrammaton of HYWH or HYHY? Or not at all? I personally use Yahayah with the YHYH.

Many prophets bore El or Yahu in their names so how could you dismiss Yahu/Yaha?

Some say the paleo hebrew is false and pictograph was the real language of the Yahudin, while others say Block hebrew is demonic. Please edify me on these things, if you can.
All good akh lol, I was trying to be as cordial as possible, even presenting the correct tribe chart of our people to refute that BS camp chart they're pushing on people.

As far as the tetragrammaton, I subscribe to YHWH, which is pronounced YA'OH. What they call "Hebrew" today is really called Ghabaray. Ugaritic, a*syrian, Canaanite scripts only came after ours, this is the pure language that we spoke.

Here is a video with supporting evidence:

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
space
space
 LaSalle said
All good akh lol, I was trying to be as cordial as possible, even presenting the correct tribe chart of our people to refute that BS camp chart they're pushing on people.

As far as the tetragrammaton, I subscribe to YHWH, which is pronounced YA'OH. What they call "Hebrew" today is really called Ghabaray. Ugaritic, a*syrian, Canaanite scripts only came after ours, this is the pure language that we spoke.

Here is a video with supporting evidence:

Just when i thought the Matrix couldnt get any deeper

Thanks you so much Bro, gone reply back later.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #72
LaSalle 
space
space
 Kid Astronaut said
Just when i thought the Matrix couldnt get any deeper

Thanks you so much Bro, gone reply back later.
No problem akh, we must teach one another to get on the right track, too much senseless debating going on amongst our people because we have all this access to the infinite amount of information and cannot process the bad from the good info.

Last edited by LaSalle; 08-12-2019 at 12:22 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #73
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 1145 1145
 Young Sones said
And same goes for American, Caribbean, "Hispanic" Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans, and Mexicans

How did you come up with this?
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #74
Purpleswag23 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 3359 3359
 Hoodsta1e11 said
Why should I listen to anything said in this so called bible
and in this day and age why do people still let religion control they way of living and thoughts
Bro ppl only do religion anyways when itís convenient for them smh lol. Goin to church on sundays but browse right thru they social media seeing kids in cages, and seeing ppls water supplies contaminated by they own government, while they continue to fu*k up the planet. Humans are fu*king dumb if they think white Jesus is gon come back and save us from this sh*t lmao. Nope! WE GOTTA SAVE OURSELVES and it ainít looking good right now...
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #75
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 3554 3554
 Hoodsta1e11 said
Why should I listen to anything said in this so called bible
and in this day and age why do people still let religion control they way of living and thoughts
Drug abuse rates going through the roof, mentall illness rampant, the traditional family disappearing, mass shootings a regular occasion, low-levels wars in almost every major inner city, society totally divided, most people feeling isolated and alone... society is so much better now that religion is no longer a part of daily life.

I dont believe in God but if you think we are better off without religion, youre in denial. People need meaning and order in life, and most people are not capable of creating either for themselves. That is what religion is for. And untik we find a better way to create that on a societal scale, things will keep getting worse without religion.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  36
Saddest sh1t Iíve seen all week 😥
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  35
Image(s) inside Steel from Juice resurfaces
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+182online now  34
Image(s) inside Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Aug 24 - Florida car-park killing: Gunman guilty as 'stand your ground' defenc..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy