Ninja has already hit 1,000,000 active subscribers on Microsoft’s Mixer platform

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

1 week ago '14        #26
Gordon Gartrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,708 | Props total: 39824 39824
 AlBooBoo said
They all bots lol

Nah I’m hating. But okay now what
nah they actually are bots. once i saw almost all his engagement from his mixer lollapalooza move was coming from like india, indonesia, south africa etc. i knew it was phony. it comes from the same place when labels buy streams for albums.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #27
mynam3isearl 6 heat pts
space
space
$848 | Props total: 872 872
Ninja was at a smooth 23k viewers today for awhile.

1 week ago '07        #28
Wilder GOAT 277 heat pts277
space
space
$9,587 | Props total: 3928 3928
what is so special about this kid?

1 week ago '17        #29
Lite 36 heat pts36
space
space
$6,908 | Props total: 17507 17507
 Wilder GOAT said
That privilege
+3   

1 week ago '18        #30
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 2458 2458
 mr_underground said
college is a place to learn things and people hope to monetize it. so its no different, mixer is a place where you play game and hope to monetize it. its just one costs $200k and the other is free. people buy bitcoin hoping to make money, play poker for income etc...all are choices...
I hear ya but damn

I know ninja caking

1 week ago '04        #31
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,886 | Props total: 5844 5844
Something really weird about a fruity colored hairdo having man-child playing video games for an audience of adolescent children.

1 week ago '04        #32
boimannie2004 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 1544 1544
 Adamus said
1 million lames
I would've said that at first, but after watching Dashiegames on Youtube and some of the donations that have been given upwards of like $200 on his live streams with comments saying how his videos have saved people from committing suicide and helping with depression etc it isn't really just about the video games to a lot of people. I don't know if Ninja is as animated and energetic as Dashie, but it is entertainment to a lot of people and helps some cope with issues going on in their own lives.

If I HAD to pay a small $5 a month fee to watch Dashie, I honestly would because his content is highly entertaining and his random a*s freestyles over the game music are hilarious.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #33
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,259 | Props total: 16280 16280
 boimannie2004 said
I would've said that at first, but after watching Dashiegames on Youtube and some of the donations that have been given upwards of like $200 on his live streams with comments saying how his videos have saved people from committing suicide and helping with depression etc it isn't really just about the video games to a lot of people. I don't know if Ninja is as animated and energetic as Dashie, but it is entertainment to a lot of people and helps some cope with issues going on in their own lives.

If I HAD to pay a small $5 a month fee to watch Dashie, I honestly would because his content is highly entertaining and his random a*s freestyles over the game music are hilarious.
i see people do/say the same about maximillian dood and other content creators in general. its entertainment for them and if they want to donate im not going to hate on that
+2   

1 week ago '14        #34
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$30,154 | Props total: 36211 36211
 wesleypipes said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games
This
+1   

1 week ago '17        #35
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 861 861
 zynnlahh said
That's because they are giving free subs to everyone for a month. So these numbers aren't real at all.
you subscribe for free on everything else anyway, ex. youtube....... the numbers are VERY real....... he's cakin, and he as 1 lone streamer has garnered enough interest to push an entire platform in mixer.

1 week ago '17        #36
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
 Most Palone said
n*ggas paying to watch someone play video games?

And it’s people with college degrees that are making min wage
it's sad that people can't figure out the job market and technology, that's not anyones fault but their own. why are people constantly signing up to go to college to do jobs they have no idea about? have no idea if the sh*t is in demand, have no knowledge of the market etc. I mean? if you stupid you get what you signed up for, stupid results, stop trying to be some outdated sh*t nobody gives a f*ck about anymore.

1 week ago '14        #37
215Philly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,440 | Props total: 37534 37534
 Lite said
That privilege
This all you could say?

1 week ago '17        #38
Lite 36 heat pts36
space
space
$6,908 | Props total: 17507 17507
 215Philly said
This all you could say?
That privilege

1 week ago '13        #39
JFrisco 
space
space
space
$497 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Lol boxden is normie as fu*k, you shouldnt talk about things you know nothing about

this is mixers hail mary, and ninja averaged like 16k viewers today, they whiffed
His move is barely a week old. He averaged around 30k viewers on Twitch. Way to early to call this is a failure...

1 week ago '04        #40
mr_underground|m 2227 heat pts2227
space
space
$25,015 | Props total: 40794 40794
 El Caballero said
This
its serious, check this stream.. they have teams, coaches, this is like the NFL

1 week ago '11        #41
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 5368 5368
 JFrisco said
His move is barely a week old. He averaged around 30k viewers on Twitch. Way to early to call this is a failure...
it doesnt go up from here, it goes down

and he was averaging 43k his last 30 days on twitch

first day on mixer he didnt even crack 100k, there will be no single event that will make a massive amount of people watch ninja on mixer, its over now he's gonna stream out his contract and retire you can quote me in 2 years. He's gonna have 200 million in the bank when its all said and done, he finessed the fu*k outta Microsoft. Twitch didn't watch away from Ninja because they couldnt afford it, Amazon literally has more money than Microsoft. They just don't need him and the 50 million he's likely getting from them + targeted ads and incentives.

You really have to understand how twitch works and why its where it is right now, youtube and facebook have a chance at making a dent as they have already... but mixer was at 3% market share before ninja, doubting that will be a success but its both unlikely to happy and unlikely to make a difference if it does.

Facebook has more money and fanbase build in that doesnt need gamers

Youtube is the second biggest search engine in the world, once they figure out how to platform live streaming correctly they are the real competitor

Mixer has Xbox/Microsoft backing, which is cool but its both the smallest pool by far and has the least amount of money, and a comically low market share.

Too put it into perspective there is 5000 streamers who average 700+ viewers on Twitch and maybe 20 average that on Mixer

Last edited by Tooly Da Gawd; 08-08-2019 at 02:37 PM..

1 week ago '10        #42
illement 12 heat pts12
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 2269 2269
lol this is the last place I'd expect people to even know who Ninja is. Streaming is a big thing, but I still don't know how this dude got so big.

Makes sense for girls 'cause there's plenty of incels and rich kids w nothing to do and throw their $ at these streamers.

I'm thinking of starting to stream since all I do outside of work my major hobby is playing video games so may as well stream sh*t just for fun, not worrying about making money whatsoever. If something comes out of it, cool, if not, it'll still be fun to stream for the hell of it.

1 week ago '11        #43
sbrown1 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 1336 1336
 Wilder GOAT said
the kid was GODLY at fortnite when it came out, other players have caught up to him now but he was a god amongst men when fortnite first released, dude was a straight up fu*king savage at a game i personally cannot stand

aside from that, he looks silly, the blue hairs gay, and he's extremely annoying IMO... i can't get down with that sh*t

1 week ago '05        #44
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,117 | Props total: 881 881
 sbrown1 said
the kid was GODLY at fortnite when it came out, other players have caught up to him now but he was a god amongst men when fortnite first released, dude was a straight up fu*king savage at a game i personally cannot stand

aside from that, he looks silly, the blue hairs gay, and he's extremely annoying IMO... i can't get down with that sh*t
He also was a Halo pro. I don't know how people watch this dude but I can't knock the hustle.

1 week ago '16        #45
popogogo 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 15499 15499
 wesleypipes said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games
Wait.

Wut?

+1   

1 week ago '07        #46
Wilder GOAT 277 heat pts277
space
space
$9,587 | Props total: 3928 3928
so pretty much 1 million Mormons. ok.

its a shame I had my moments on fortnite but I really don't have patience for the game mode.

I remember like the week the game came out I double k*lled these guys by shooting a bridge out with an ak from mad far away..

and then earlier this year I randomly played and I got a random clip of sniping a streamer that was dashing invisble from super far away

still, just never cared for the game.

1 week ago '04        #47
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 22296 22296
 boimannie2004 said

Thats the keyword...i dont get why people sh*t on others watching streamers. it's no different in watching a tv show....entertainment is so widespread, people think it's only limited to sports movies and tv....
+2   

1 week ago '04        #48
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 22296 22296
 illement said
lol this is the last place I'd expect people to even know who Ninja is. Streaming is a big thing, but I still don't know how this dude got so big.

Makes sense for girls 'cause there's plenty of incels and rich kids w nothing to do and throw their $ at these streamers.

I'm thinking of starting to stream since all I do outside of work my major hobby is playing video games so may as well stream sh*t just for fun, not worrying about making money whatsoever. If something comes out of it, cool, if not, it'll still be fun to stream for the hell of it.
The night he played fortnite with drake is when he exploded...he was big before but that took him and fortnite to a whole other level.

1 week ago '15        #49
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 77 heat pts77
space
space
$19,722 | Props total: 32066 32066
 Decan45 said
Something really weird about a fruity colored hairdo having man-child playing video games for an audience of adolescent children.
not really.

1 week ago '17        #50
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
it doesnt go up from here, it goes down

and he was averaging 43k his last 30 days on twitch

first day on mixer he didnt even crack 100k, there will be no single event that will make a massive amount of people watch ninja on mixer, its over now he's gonna stream out his contract and retire you can quote me in 2 years. He's gonna have 200 million in the bank when its all said and done, he finessed the fu*k outta Microsoft. Twitch didn't watch away from Ninja because they couldnt afford it, Amazon literally has more money than Microsoft. They just don't need him and the 50 million he's likely getting from them + targeted ads and incentives.

You really have to understand how twitch works and why its where it is right now, youtube and facebook have a chance at making a dent as they have already... but mixer was at 3% market share before ninja, doubting that will be a success but its both unlikely to happy and unlikely to make a difference if it does.

Facebook has more money and fanbase build in that doesnt need gamers

Youtube is the second biggest search engine in the world, once they figure out how to platform live streaming correctly they are the real competitor

Mixer has Xbox/Microsoft backing, which is cool but its both the smallest pool by far and has the least amount of money, and a comically low market share.

Too put it into perspective there is 5000 streamers who average 700+ viewers on Twitch and maybe 20 average that on Mixer

ninja is rebranding, regrowing his entire fanbase on a net platform it definately goes up from here, he won't be the only person they pay to switch, they are just giving it some time with the ninja thing and they will pay others to switch as well, until people just start switching voluntarily because their friends are over there. atleast that's the plan, just depends on if it works or not. if they paid dr dispresect, dakotaz, tfue, shroud etc etc, they could basically pay about 5-10 more guys and take the entire shooting game fanbase from twitch.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy