Ninja has already hit 1,000,000 active subscribers on Microsoft’s Mixer platform

most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

2 weeks ago '04        #1
2500 page views
61 comments

x Tha Arkitek x 100 heat pts100
space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 12027 12027
Ninja has already hit 1,000,000 active subscribers on Microsoft’s Mixer platform

It’s been just five days since Twitch streaming superstar Ninja jumped ship over to Microsoft’s Mixer platform. In those five days, he’s already managed to garner 1,000,000 active subscribers.

Tyler “Ninja” Blevins took to Twitter to celebrate his new achievement. “Today we hit 1,000,000 active subscribers on Mixer,” Blevins wrote. “Thank you for all the incredible support. I haven’t felt this good in a long time.”

While Microsoft’s acquisition of the streamer was a surprise for many, the thought that Blevins would revitalise the platform was an uncertain proposal. Whilst Mixer has been heavily supported by Microsoft since their buyout of it’s previous form Beam, it’s never managed to out perform the live streaming prowess of Twitch and YouTube.

Since the steamer’s move to Microsoft’s platform, Mixer has skyrocketed to the number 1 spot on both Android and iOS’ app stores. The power of one streamer is certainly mighty.
+5   

best
worst
61 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$50,104 | Props total: 77020 77020
They all bots lol

Nah I’m hating. But okay now what
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
LocdUpProd 690 heat pts690
space
space
$15,640 | Props total: 10606 10606
Good for him and his free subs
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
SobeSoles 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 738 738
They had a promotion where you could subscribe to him for free
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
mr_underground|m 2230 heat pts2230
space
space
$25,023 | Props total: 40840 40840
mixer is good platform. everybody is moving to mixer.

1. its integrated into xbox so its easy to stream

2. it has tons of support for MS and is actively evolving. group streams and letting fans remote control your games are cool features.

3. people have been ultra thirsty for a youtube and twitch alternative as those platforms are extremely toxic now. and most content creators are desperate for a youtube alternative in general. if mixer expands it content offerings it will skyrocket and might be the number video consumtion source

4. its new and has momentum. that allows an opportunity for new influencers and money making opportunities. trying to get a youtube or twitch channel going is very hard since they're over saturated with nonsense.. mixer still has the chill, small community vibe and mobilizable from the start.
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Timberwolves 112 heat pts112
space
space
$2,515 | Props total: 11251 11251
 mr_underground said

2. it has tons of support for MS and is actively evolving. group streams and letting fans remote control your games are cool features.

3. people have been ultra thirsty for a youtube and twitch alternative as those platforms are extremely toxic now. and most content creators are desperate for a youtube alternative in general. if mixer expands it content offerings it will skyrocket and might be the number video consumtion source

4. its new and has momentum. that allows an opportunity for new influencers and money making opportunities. trying to get a youtube or twitch channel going is very hard since they're over saturated with nonsense.. mixer still has the chill, small community vibe and mobilizable from the start.
I like the clean and smooth UI & UX on the desktop page most of everything.

2 weeks ago '16        #7
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 16247 16247
 SobeSoles said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games
+46   

2 weeks ago '12        #8
LicensedLegend 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,101 | Props total: 6395 6395
Going to be interesting when that 2 month of free subscription runs out, and those kids have to start finding ways to pay for it. I think he had 16 thousand subs or so when he left twitch, and that was with being the “twitch prime” poster child. I think like only 5 thousand of those were actual paid subs. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 08-07-2019 at 11:35 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Hakeem 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,317 | Props total: 3907 3907
 wesleypipes said
hold on n*ggas pay to subcribe to a n*gga playing video games
It’s Futuristic

+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Blunted Sultan 6 heat pts
space
space
$929 | Props total: 2782 2782
1 million lames
+20   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
NBA 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 21717 21717
I was online yesterday & saw his name

Thought to myself mixer must be blowing up, I remember him being on twitch

Also, thought that because a few weeks ago someone from WWE was live on Mixer as well

2 weeks ago '12        #12
The2ndHorseman 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 12839 12839
 mr_underground said

Microsoft plays for keeps

they are directly battling Amazon in a few other industries too and they got the checkbook to do it
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 77 heat pts77
space
space
$19,732 | Props total: 32087 32087
 mr_underground said

This is the most perfect description of twitch and YouTube.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Adamus said
1 million lames
Lmao facts
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #15
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,756 | Props total: 5380 5380
 mr_underground said

Lol boxden is normie as fu*k, you shouldnt talk about things you know nothing about

this is mixers hail mary, and ninja averaged like 16k viewers today, they whiffed

2 weeks ago '12        #16
sOurxd i e s e 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,030 | Props total: 10243 10243
i used to compete against this dude back in the OG h2-h3 days.

crazy how he blew up but he was always a corny dude that appealed to corny dudes

not hating tho dude getting his bag.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Mojunna 
space
space
$264 | Props total: 526 526
They need to fix their mobile app and make it easier to sign up. Fix those two and way more people would use it.

2 weeks ago '05        #18
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 11614 11614
 SobeSoles said
I am new to Mixer. What do you mean free subscription? Do you have to pay to subscribe to streamers?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
space
space
 blackninja said
I am new to Mixer. What do you mean free subscription? Do you have to pay to subscribe to streamers?
yes. with mixer you have followers and subscribers. following works like other social media but you can charge to subscribe to a channel and get additional benefits. for example

you can follow me for free when i go live but if you become a subscriber you will get access to a private discord, subscriber only giveaways cutsom emotes and more. each streamer has different sub benefits. its like a built in patreon.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 2473 2473
n*ggas paying to watch someone play video games?

And it’s people with college degrees that are making min wage
+14   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
Jumbo Rondo 83 heat pts83
space
space
$29,248 | Props total: 33455 33455
That sub money ain’t sh*t to him anyway he’s already set for life.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
space
space
 Most Palone said
n*ggas paying to watch someone play video games?

And it’s people with college degrees that are making min wage
college is a place to learn things and people hope to monetize it. so its no different, mixer is a place where you play game and hope to monetize it. its just one costs $200k and the other is free. people buy bitcoin hoping to make money, play poker for income etc...all are choices...
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 11424 11424
1 millions racists.

2 weeks ago '07        #24
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1852 1852
That's because they are giving free subs to everyone for a month. So these numbers aren't real at all.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 11614 11614
 mr_underground said
yes. with mixer you have followers and subscribers. following works like other social media but you can charge to subscribe to a channel and get additional benefits. for example

you can follow me for free when i go live but if you become a subscriber you will get access to a private discord, subscriber only giveaways cutsom emotes and more. each streamer has different sub benefits. its like a built in patreon.
I get it! You just put me on!

:

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+155online now  37
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
115 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  29
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  19
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?