Have any of you checked out Anthem since the new updates?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

6 days ago '09        #26
Reason59 
space
space
$449 | Props total: 802 802
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You on pc?
Xbox
+1   

6 days ago '17        #27
oDDJoB 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,064 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm still on destiny 2

Way more fire then this weak sh*t
+3   

6 days ago '18        #28
MayneThaTruth2 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 4947 4947
 Reason59 said
You should. This update is cool so far
On the update, its fun af, but I barely know whats going on. Im just flying around from here to their, kicking a*s. I dont know what Im doing though. Im collecting minerals from all of those plants, but Im not sure if Im getting dope sh*t or not. But I got 31k "yellow dollars", I dont know what its called so I just call it "yellow dollars"

I need 61k, in order to get a new suit.

I been playing on easy, and normal mode. So when I log today, Im going to try GM1, to see if I get more bread or better loot.

6 days ago '10        #29
KiddB 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 214 214
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Its fu*king fire, just a few bugs, lack of content, and bad loot drop. I cant speak on the bugs, but so far the loading screens are still a problem.
"It's fu*king fire, except for all these reasons why it really fu*king sucks" is basically what you said here lmao
+2   

6 days ago '18        #30
space
space
space
 KiddB said
"It's fu*king fire, except for all these reasons why it really fu*king sucks" is basically what you said here lmao
I dont think it sucks. Im a noob, and easily impressed. I dont know quality if it was looking me in the face.

What I do know is that, 100% of everyone I run into, says this game is hot garbage.

So when I speak on the game, Im inclined to speak on sh*t I been noticing. As far as flaws in the game.

My only flaw, without thinking that way, is that I couldnt finish the strong hold because It aint allot of people on the game to play with. Its kind of empty. Its people their, but it aint crowded, like it aint a party in that thang!!

6 days ago '09        #31
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,674 | Props total: 4411 4411
I got that sh*t free with my laptop and regret not selling it. sh*t is beautiful but BORING. I heard they might add PVP later, I might check it out then.

6 days ago '04        #32
tnice 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,097 | Props total: 9303 9303
damn Bioware just bring Shepard back one more time

5 days ago '07        #33
calle13 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 12183 12183
I will say this.. This update is a foot in the right direction. The update did change a few things and actually made things look a lot better.. Even the framerate for this game has improved drastically. I run a 1070 when i firfst played this piece of sh*t i was running at 50-60 FPS on 1440p now its easily running at 80-90. The Cataclysm looks SOOOOOOOO much better than when it was first presented.I can honestly say im impressed im actually impressed if they keep this up and actually fix the whole game this game can actually end up having a " No Man's Land " effect. but that means also having to change the entire Story Mode as well being that the story mode is a piece of sh*t Rinse & Repeat. The Cataclysm feels like a bit of a speed run challenge kind of.. Is the Cataclysm like Destiny 2 Raids ?? Kind of.. A little.. you can see some inspirations from it but its not exactly like it.. But is this enough to have people run back ?!? Ehhhhhh... It's not enough but if you already have the game installed and sitting there collecting dust then sure why not try it out.. Other than that they still have a lot more to go (They added new cosmetics & new currency to buy those cosmetics which is a plus)...

SO IN CONCLUSION:
BioWare seems to know what direction they need to head to fix it, the question is... are they going to walk that talk ? or just talk that talk? Cataclysm only proves that they still have some good ideas somewhere in there but even with the events changing every week its still not enough to bring people back.. If they can truly pull it off and revamp the entire game, fix it and get that No Man's Land effect happening then yeah this game will end up being something to run back to.. Till then.. Carry on nothing big to see here (i did the Cataclysm, was impressed and now i sit and wait)
+1   

5 days ago '09        #34
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
On the update, its fun af, but I barely know whats going on. Im just flying around from here to their, kicking a*s. I dont know what Im doing though. Im collecting minerals from all of those plants, but Im not sure if Im getting dope sh*t or not. But I got 31k "yellow dollars", I dont know what its called so I just call it "yellow dollars"

I need 61k, in order to get a new suit.

I been playing on easy, and normal mode. So when I log today, Im going to try GM1, to see if I get more bread or better loot.
The yellow dollars are for sh*t from the regular store. It changes every week. The shards are for the cataclysm sh*t in the seasonal store.

5 days ago '18        #35
space
space
space
 calle13 said
I will say this.. This update is a foot in the right direction. The update did change a few things and actually made things look a lot better.. Even the framerate for this game has improved drastically. I run a 1070 when i firfst played this piece of sh*t i was running at 50-60 FPS on 1440p now its easily running at 80-90. The Cataclysm looks SOOOOOOOO much better than when it was first presented.I can honestly say im impressed im actually impressed if they keep this up and actually fix the whole game this game can actually end up having a " No Man's Land " effect. but that means also having to change the entire Story Mode as well being that the story mode is a piece of sh*t Rinse & Repeat. The Cataclysm feels like a bit of a speed run challenge kind of.. Is the Cataclysm like Destiny 2 Raids ?? Kind of.. A little.. you can see some inspirations from it but its not exactly like it.. But is this enough to have people run back ?!? Ehhhhhh... It's not enough but if you already have the game installed and sitting there collecting dust then sure why not try it out.. Other than that they still have a lot more to go (They added new cosmetics & new currency to buy those cosmetics which is a plus)...

SO IN CONCLUSION:
BioWare seems to know what direction they need to head to fix it, the question is... are they going to walk that talk ? or just talk that talk? Cataclysm only proves that they still have some good ideas somewhere in there but even with the events changing every week its still not enough to bring people back.. If they can truly pull it off and revamp the entire game, fix it and get that No Man's Land effect happening then yeah this game will end up being something to run back to.. Till then.. Carry on nothing big to see here (i did the Cataclysm, was impressed and now i sit and wait)
Finally someone on pc, whats your name on origin? I aint got nobody to play that sh*t with online, and allot of missions I be dying off! You probably dont wanna rock with a noob, but I got the basics down!!

5 days ago '18        #36
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
The yellow dollars are for sh*t from the regular store. It changes every week. The shards are for the cataclysm sh*t in the seasonal store.
Whats the difference between the cataclysm store and the seasonal store. To me, it seem like its only like 4 items in their. Im the only one without a custom javalin because I dont know how to get one. I just got mine all chrome.

But I wanted to make my interceptor stronger as well thats why I aint spend sh*t. And sometimes I find it hard to compare my old weapons to my new options. So I gotta write my stats down before I go shopping or whatever.

5 days ago '04        #37
cold_young_thug 49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 4904 4904
if they update my garbage can with a new one, is the trash inside the same?

5 days ago '09        #38
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Whats the difference between the cataclysm store and the seasonal store. To me, it seem like its only like 4 items in their. Im the only one without a custom javalin because I dont know how to get one. I just got mine all chrome.

But I wanted to make my interceptor stronger as well thats why I aint spend sh*t. And sometimes I find it hard to compare my old weapons to my new options. So I gotta write my stats down before I go shopping or whatever.
For the weapons if you select it then highlight the other one is the only way to compare them. As far as a custom javelin it just depends on how you want to play and add stuff that strengthens your style.

The cataclysm store isn't the same as the two at the top. If you're walking away from your javelin, go to the end and make a left

5 days ago '18        #39
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
For the weapons if you select it then highlight the other one is the only way to compare them. As far as a custom javelin it just depends on how you want to play and add stuff that strengthens your style.

The cataclysm store isn't the same as the two at the top. If you're walking away from your javelin, go to the end and make a left
I want that bi*ch to be red and black so bad, with a different helmet. I got the interceptor, but Im confused by allot going on.

But with 400 purple dollars, and 31k yellow dollars I know Im on the right track to copping something dope!

5 days ago '09        #40
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I want that bi*ch to be red and black so bad, with a different helmet. I got the interceptor, but Im confused by allot going on.

But with 400 purple dollars, and 31k yellow dollars I know Im on the right track to copping something dope!
Then you looking for wraps and different armor styles. Check the stores cuz it changes every wee

5 days ago '18        #41
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
Then you looking for wraps and different armor styles. Check the stores cuz it changes every wee
Aye correct me if Im wrong, but all the minerals from those different types of plants are how I get money right?

I been going up to each and every one of them clicking x, that sh*t pop open and Im onto the next..

4 days ago '09        #42
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Aye correct me if Im wrong, but all the minerals from those different types of plants are how I get money right?

I been going up to each and every one of them clicking x, that sh*t pop open and Im onto the next..
That and the random money you get from missions. Some of the plant sh*t is crafting materials tho.

4 days ago '18        #43
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
That and the random money you get from missions. Some of the plant sh*t is crafting materials tho.
Aint that bout a bi*ch, I got so much of that sh*t, all I got is fu*king crafting material??

4 days ago '18        #44
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
I can get better loot and bread, unless I play on hard. So I been doing that, and just barely getting by. Then I figured out the weapon and components system. I realized that I was supposed to be using power level 21 gear, I was using level 5 sh*t, and getting beaten down.

So I upped my gear, now I can play on difficult and do allot better.

The only problem is, you do a stronghold on difficult, you got all this loot dropping, all this gear, and diamond things dropping.

You think you hitting the lottery because of all the work you putting in.

Then after I completed the mission, I realized I got nothing but cheap crap.

The loot problem is real. Like I feel like I was supposed to really come up after all that work I put in. And if I do a solo mission on difficult, I should get rewarded even more!

But either way, Im making progress and figuring sh*t out a bit!

4 days ago '09        #45
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I can get better loot and bread, unless I play on hard. So I been doing that, and just barely getting by. Then I figured out the weapon and components system. I realized that I was supposed to be using power level 21 gear, I was using level 5 sh*t, and getting beaten down.

So I upped my gear, now I can play on difficult and do allot better.

The only problem is, you do a stronghold on difficult, you got all this loot dropping, all this gear, and diamond things dropping.

You think you hitting the lottery because of all the work you putting in.

Then after I completed the mission, I realized I got nothing but cheap crap.

The loot problem is real. Like I feel like I was supposed to really come up after all that work I put in. And if I do a solo mission on difficult, I should get rewarded even more!

But either way, Im making progress and figuring sh*t out a bit!
The loot system was and still is a bi*ch. But it's way better than it was. I was in a group that did a stronghold on gm3 for 4 hrs and we got nothing

4 days ago '18        #46
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
The loot system was and still is a bi*ch. But it's way better than it was. I was in a group that did a stronghold on gm3 for 4 hrs and we got nothing
From what I know, today is the day the loot is being updated. They already updated it, but we werent supposed to start seeing results until the 13th, which is today.

So I will see when I play in a few minutes. This is what I want to know; I went to that vault in Fort Taris, and I see all this masterworks and dope sh*t that it says I have, how can I get to it?

Is it somewhere in my inventory??

4 days ago '09        #47
Reason59 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
From what I know, today is the day the loot is being updated. They already updated it, but we werent supposed to start seeing results until the 13th, which is today.

So I will see when I play in a few minutes. This is what I want to know; I went to that vault in Fort Taris, and I see all this masterworks and dope sh*t that it says I have, how can I get to it?

Is it somewhere in my inventory??
Is it masterworks crafting materials or guns and sh*t. Cuz you cant use the crafting materials until you have the blueprints

4 days ago '10        #48
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$968 | Props total: 506 506
I've got some incredible hopes for BioWare and this game longterm. I'm level 325 and trying to keep in reach when they make maybe two more updates to this game. It'll be the best game out if they adjust the design that gives this game more creative weight. It only seems hollow in that sense

4 days ago '18        #49
space
space
space
 Reason59 said
Is it masterworks crafting materials or guns and sh*t. Cuz you cant use the crafting materials until you have the blueprints
Its everything. Its a bunch of junk, and some dope a*s crafting materials. How do I get blueprints? Im nearing endgame

4 days ago '15        #50
Lito Guapalot 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 15032 15032
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Its everything. Its a bunch of junk, and some dope a*s crafting materials. How do I get blueprints? Im nearing endgame
From what I remember you get the blueprints by completing challenges for the gun. Like if you already have a masterwork gun you have to complete the challenge a*sociated with it. Idk about epic tho.

Crafting not worth it unless you trying to get better bonuses than what you already have on a gun

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  50
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
119 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Article inside Rihanna BLASTS Jay Z Over His New NFL Deal - 'Wrong' & 'Shady!'
270 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  21
Image(s) inside Styles P Says "I Quit Rap..."
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Shia LaBEouf is on a roll boy!!!!!
38 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy