True Wireless Earuds

most viewed right now
23 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Tech

2 weeks ago '11        #51
GBONIT011 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 142 142
Muthasuckas can't keep up with they wallet and keys, and got enough nerve to have some foam earplugs that sound come out ofI LOSE A YEAR SUPPLY OF CONTACTS OFF MY EYEBALL BEFORE I FEEL ANY TYPE OF WAY

Last edited by GBONIT011; 08-05-2019 at 11:41 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #52
N3W2DAGAM3 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 9 9
Jabra Elite Active 65t for the gym - Solid earphones with a great app for EQ preferences & great sound quality.

Sennheiser Momentum for my commute - The best sounding earphones i have. also has a great app for EQ settings.

Airpods as a backup - Meh

2 weeks ago '09        #53
29 26 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 4572 4572
 one il matt 56 said
Iíve been on all these headphones. Probably bought 10 pairs over the last two years.

In order

1. Jabra elite - best all around. Only bad thing is you canít have the left ear going only.

2. Samsung buds - range isnít the best but great sound and portability

3. AirPods - # 2 if youíre an apple stan

4. Beats wireless

5. Bose wireless

6. Jaylab - knockoff jaybird thatís still better than jaybirds.

7. Jaybirds - worst of all time. Expensive, lost connection, sound sucks, doesnít stay in ear.
Had the jabras, turned them back in for that exact reason you listed plus sh*t irritated my ears cause I had to jam them in to stay snug.

Now I got the galaxy buds, simple, easy in easy out and the sound is good.

2 weeks ago '11        #54
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 12100 12100
 vcof2005 said
I may have to try these broke boiz. Looked up a few more reviews and they seem legit.
I got em for work. 70% chance ill lose one in here. Also look up the Sabbot E12
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #55
Dyslexicredaer0 32 heat pts32
space
space
$409 | Props total: 1769 1769
I have the Samsung Gear IconX 2018 and just recently upgraded to the Galaxy Buds. I paid $138 from Bestbuy for the new Galaxy Buds and about $120 for the IconX at Costco, it may have been slightly cheaper but I can not remember for sure. Galaxy Buds are legit, the sound quality is clear and crisp for both talking and listening to music. They linked up with AKG, a powerhouse audio company known for their remarkable advances in audio technology. Galaxy Buds would be a recommended purchase if your looking for quality and something that will last.

2 weeks ago '11        #56
jayholc 
space
space
space
$6,297 | Props total: 3890 3890
I have 3 major pairs i use. My Favorite is the Power Beats pro. I thought it was hype but they are perfect for overall fitness. Second is my Jabra Elite. Good sound and pretty comfortable. Last is the Jaybird. Mostly because the custom sound app. It depends on your fitness or if you just using it for every day use.

2 weeks ago '04        #57
DJ Maximum|M 67 heat pts67
space
space
$47,314 | Props total: 28390 28390
 deathStar said
Powerbeats pro.

Working well for me so far.
same here but Im returning them

cant believe I spent 250 on headphones and the quality isnt great

2 weeks ago '16        #58
The Waraba 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 4489 4489
 JJH35 said
Everyone has their preference, I gave the Under Armour True Wireless a go. Have cut back on lifting due to some injuries, so mostly / more outdoor running...and these just work for me.

Not sure about all the other features some of ya'll want, I just wanted no more wires, small, and bluetooth (obviously they all are wireless) with my GPS watch. I think comes with 3 different tip sizes to find the right fit in your ear.

Also use them at the pool to tune out the noisy kids that wail and scream.

I just checked the specs and it seems like these are beasts.

But wait, you swim with them sh*ts on ??

2 weeks ago '04        #59
JJH35 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 1614 1614
 The Waraba said
I just checked the specs and it seems like these are beasts.

But wait, you swim with them sh*ts on ??
Not swimming no, was just clarifying my only real usage of them is running and lounging. I've been in the water on a webinar I had to be on with them before, but not submerging myself or swimming.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #60
mrslyyy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 2220 2220
 PurpPetey said
30 dollar Otium buds from amazon. Theyíre perfect, donít fall out or nothing
I have these and a pair of bebens and veatools they gave me for free for reviewing them on Amazon.

2 weeks ago '13        #61
mrslyyy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 2220 2220
 keto kid said
you broke a*s n*gga

beats>>>
Sheep a*s n*gga

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Duntaz 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
$18,349 | Props total: 16556 16556
 mrslyyy said
Sheep a*s n*gga
Really though but I did see them sh*ts supposedly have 24 hrs of playtime.

2 weeks ago '04        #63
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,187 | Props total: 440 440
the Sony ones sound dope but i hate the dangling look. My main issue with alot of these headphones is that most of them look like Frankenstein bolts coming out the side of your head. Main reason i stuck with the Jaybird Run cuz they have a smaller look. The Vista suppose to be smaller and each headphone can be used separately which is a huge plus
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #64
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,675 | Props total: 4412 4412
 SokeSleezy said
the Sony ones sound dope but i hate the dangling look. My main issue with alot of these headphones is that most of them look like Frankenstein bolts coming out the side of your head. Main reason i stuck with the Jaybird Run cuz they have a smaller look. The Vista suppose to be smaller and each headphone can be used separately which is a huge plus
Yea, I got my eye on the Vistas too. I own the X3's in white/gold and love them but I'm ready to get rid of that wire.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #65
DJ Maximum|M 67 heat pts67
space
space
$47,314 | Props total: 28390 28390
my power beats pro left ear not working anymore smh

welp i was gonna return it anyway

i reset them and still nothing

not having a power button on these suck

1 week ago '04        #66
Duntaz 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
 SokeSleezy said
Yeah that's why I didnt get the bose over jlabs. I did a google image search for in ear pics of each one and alot of them sh*ts bulky in the ear sticking out n sh*t. I want mine to be as flush wit the ear as possible.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #67
Jax 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 515 515
These things need to get a little smaller. Like the other poster said, sh*t looks like Frankenstein bolts attached to ur head/ears. Also, any of you worried about having bluetooth radiation emitting that close to your brain? I love the wireless aspect, but I dunno man.

1 week ago '05        #68
youngvito18 9 heat pts
space
space
$15,456 | Props total: 9557 9557
 Jax said
These things need to get a little smaller. Like the other poster said, sh*t looks like Frankenstein bolts attached to ur head/ears. Also, any of you worried about having bluetooth radiation emitting that close to your brain? I love the wireless aspect, but I dunno man.
True

I got the wireless Bose sound sports and them sh*ts look like elbows sticking out my ears

The audio is impeccable though

1 week ago '04        #69
Duntaz 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
Jlabs are coo I usually rock one bud. Last about 4 hrs decent sound. The only thing I dont like is the connection is primarily controlled by the right bud so if that one dies I can't use the left bud alone.

1 week ago '04        #70
Duntaz 71 heat pts71 OP
space
space
 Jax said
If you're really worried wear something copper or get emf protection. It's usually a piece to stock on your phone but ime sure you can find a smaller size to stick on your buds or something

+1   

1 week ago '16        #71
Jax 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 515 515
 Duntaz said
If you're really worried wear something copper or get emf protection. It's usually a piece to stock on your phone but ime sure you can find a smaller size to stick on your buds or something

I appreciate it. I always thought these things were a gimmick, but I'll check it out. Thanks.

1 week ago '04        #72
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
 wrecklessvlee said
Jabra Elite 65t I hoop in them and sound great
Easily the best Iíve put on. I took my Bose back for the jabras, fu*kin sh*ts went out in the sauna while also falling out/giving you shrek ears smh. Jabra 65t elite>>>>>
+1   

5 days ago '05        #73
white-chocolate 129 heat pts129
space
space
$15,968 | Props total: 1899 1899
i got the Bose Soundsport Free, they are pretty dope..
heard those new Sony's are insane, want to check em out but i've barely had these Bose ones long

3 days ago '11        #74
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,464 | Props total: 5657 5657
Mpow S11 and Bose QC35ii - I swear I use my Mpow cheap a*s headphones almost exclusively - only use my Bose at home. For £20 they are the best bang for buck.

1 day ago '13        #75
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 12849 12849
 Duntaz said
What earbuds yall rockin wit? Right now I got Jlab's. Might get some anker liberties, jaybird or skullcandy mindy's next but as far as airpods go I can't see myself spending that much on buds besides I prefer the rubber tips.
So glad I remembered where this thread was at...bro, you ever listen to the Bose Headware? I'm blown away....sorry I didnt go through the whole thread so this may have been addressed....

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Tinashe lamenting her failed career
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  11
Wesley Snipes will break silence on Blade triology drama rumors
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
AT&T Is Losing a TV Customer Every 10 Seconds & Comcast Loses 1.7 Subscribers ..
65 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+20online now  6
Thugga Said He Would Have Been Killed Lucci If It Wasn't For His Mom and Kids
197 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy